Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cedar Clan (RP Thread open)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][emoji=deer skull size=1] [b][u]Twigpaw - Male - "Strangers", Clan[/u][/b] [emoji=deer skull size=1][/center] Twigpaw wrinkled his snout at his naming, the calling of 'kit' swiftly reminding him that, here, he was not an accepted apprentice yet. It as well soured his thoughts with the notion that he was certainly not kin to Cedar (and to some extent, it fueled the recollection of his blood distance from the strangers, which made the gesture by Nightfall worsen in discomfort). His back arched briefly at the nuzzle but he sighed his unease out, glancing down with those wide moons at the other apprentices swiftly crossing. The tremors were worsening despite his pursuits to subdue. He hadn't even tried to lift a paw, his legs planted in firm shudderings. "[b]Here,[/b]" called the velvet command of Nightfall, "[b]we will show you it's quite alright.[/b]" He perked up another smile and stepped back, giving his companions room as they approached the riverside. "[b]The other little ones find it easy, you can do it.[/b]" The she-cat said as she stepped in, grossly in her disposition towards the water, but with her fur already drowned she continued through, followed closely by the unusual dexterity of Wildwhisper. The mention of the other apprentices thickened his form in foreign confidence, and he watched the last of them in awe cross to the mentors. [i]Someone would teach him. Finally.[/i] Aye, the "release of one's past" was a concept all too exciting for the little one, for his longing yet dreadful stare into the little waves gave him the reflections of said history.. and on the other shore, his hopeful future. He sucked in a breath and pushed himself forward, forcing himself to move into the river. His shaking cast the tide into harsh reels, pushing him and the rest of the current as he desperately splashed. A sudden cry left his jaws as he felt his form overcome with intensely cold liquids, drenching him and thrusting into his maw left ajar with his yelps. "[b]Twigkit, come on, come on, you can do it![/b]" He heard against the waves, beyond recognization, but pushing him to continue across even as the river sent after him like a monster. His claws scratched needily at the sands before him, dragging jagged hooks through the mixtures as he reached for the safety of the shore. The moment he pushed himself up, he was soaked in more than just the waters - his eyes welled with constant tears that allowed what little dryness of his body to be overwhelmed in liquids. His mouth, still dripping in saliva from chokes and gasps, waterfalling what had gotten inside, released muffled pants as he climbed to his refuge.
Twigpaw - Male - "Strangers", Clan

Twigpaw wrinkled his snout at his naming, the calling of 'kit' swiftly reminding him that, here, he was not an accepted apprentice yet. It as well soured his thoughts with the notion that he was certainly not kin to Cedar (and to some extent, it fueled the recollection of his blood distance from the strangers, which made the gesture by Nightfall worsen in discomfort). His back arched briefly at the nuzzle but he sighed his unease out, glancing down with those wide moons at the other apprentices swiftly crossing.

The tremors were worsening despite his pursuits to subdue. He hadn't even tried to lift a paw, his legs planted in firm shudderings.

"Here," called the velvet command of Nightfall, "we will show you it's quite alright."

He perked up another smile and stepped back, giving his companions room as they approached the riverside. "The other little ones find it easy, you can do it." The she-cat said as she stepped in, grossly in her disposition towards the water, but with her fur already drowned she continued through, followed closely by the unusual dexterity of Wildwhisper.

The mention of the other apprentices thickened his form in foreign confidence, and he watched the last of them in awe cross to the mentors. Someone would teach him. Finally. Aye, the "release of one's past" was a concept all too exciting for the little one, for his longing yet dreadful stare into the little waves gave him the reflections of said history.. and on the other shore, his hopeful future.

He sucked in a breath and pushed himself forward, forcing himself to move into the river. His shaking cast the tide into harsh reels, pushing him and the rest of the current as he desperately splashed. A sudden cry left his jaws as he felt his form overcome with intensely cold liquids, drenching him and thrusting into his maw left ajar with his yelps. "Twigkit, come on, come on, you can do it!" He heard against the waves, beyond recognization, but pushing him to continue across even as the river sent after him like a monster.

His claws scratched needily at the sands before him, dragging jagged hooks through the mixtures as he reached for the safety of the shore. The moment he pushed himself up, he was soaked in more than just the waters - his eyes welled with constant tears that allowed what little dryness of his body to be overwhelmed in liquids. His mouth, still dripping in saliva from chokes and gasps, waterfalling what had gotten inside, released muffled pants as he climbed to his refuge.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !

Jayflight - female - tags: entire clan

With a smile, I nodded to my new apprentice before turning to the clan and scanning the crowd for a certain feline. The moment my eyes found the white fur of Wildwhisper I smiled softly and said: "I also wish to mentor Wildwhisper in the art of medicine as well....that is if he will accept." I glanced to his dark furred companion and gave them a soft smile before my eyes found the white cat again waiting for an answer

SandStep - Male - Tags: Entire clan

Watching from the tree I see Reedkit as his mother as always...was holding him back. oh how that Queen annoyed me. He has so much potential but most warriors know that if they pick him they get his mother too....though I know that I could....oh I could make her life horrid and not let her interfere at all....Or at least attempt to find a way. But I am not looking for an apprentice.....nor do I want one.. at least that was what I was telling myself as I jumped down from the tree my tail swishing back and forth as it drug across the ground slightly.

I made my way right up to Reedkit and looked down at him raising my eyebrows. "Here's the thing kid...." I said in a low tone only he could hear. "Ill train you...and keep your mother off your back as best I can....but you have to keep up and do as I say got it?" I said. I didn't even wait for an answer as I place my paw on his head "great...its settled then". At that, I made eye contact with his mother and smirked as if to say Try me...I dare you

Bearkit - Male - Tags: Moonkit, Loyalmist, snowkit, clan

Turning to see one of my uncles I smile and find my way over to him and flick my tail. I was too short to see all the way to the other side of the lake at what was going on. so I tried to climb on his back and placed my paws on his head as I looked over the clans heads.

SpeckleStar - male - tags: Entire Clan

I watched as the kits swam across the lake and couldn't help feeling a little proud of each of them...they had after all...been the ones I watched grow up little by little these past few months. My eyes landed on the new Med-cat apprentice but I knew that Jay wanted to take on another as well and nodded to her to let her know she could continue.

I also could see from the corner of my eye as a certain sand colored tom jumped from his tree....well....seems that starclan has finally convinced him.

Jayflight - female - tags: entire clan

With a smile, I nodded to my new apprentice before turning to the clan and scanning the crowd for a certain feline. The moment my eyes found the white fur of Wildwhisper I smiled softly and said: "I also wish to mentor Wildwhisper in the art of medicine as well....that is if he will accept." I glanced to his dark furred companion and gave them a soft smile before my eyes found the white cat again waiting for an answer

SandStep - Male - Tags: Entire clan

Watching from the tree I see Reedkit as his mother as always...was holding him back. oh how that Queen annoyed me. He has so much potential but most warriors know that if they pick him they get his mother too....though I know that I could....oh I could make her life horrid and not let her interfere at all....Or at least attempt to find a way. But I am not looking for an apprentice.....nor do I want one.. at least that was what I was telling myself as I jumped down from the tree my tail swishing back and forth as it drug across the ground slightly.

I made my way right up to Reedkit and looked down at him raising my eyebrows. "Here's the thing kid...." I said in a low tone only he could hear. "Ill train you...and keep your mother off your back as best I can....but you have to keep up and do as I say got it?" I said. I didn't even wait for an answer as I place my paw on his head "great...its settled then". At that, I made eye contact with his mother and smirked as if to say Try me...I dare you

Bearkit - Male - Tags: Moonkit, Loyalmist, snowkit, clan

Turning to see one of my uncles I smile and find my way over to him and flick my tail. I was too short to see all the way to the other side of the lake at what was going on. so I tried to climb on his back and placed my paws on his head as I looked over the clans heads.

SpeckleStar - male - tags: Entire Clan

I watched as the kits swam across the lake and couldn't help feeling a little proud of each of them...they had after all...been the ones I watched grow up little by little these past few months. My eyes landed on the new Med-cat apprentice but I knew that Jay wanted to take on another as well and nodded to her to let her know she could continue.

I also could see from the corner of my eye as a certain sand colored tom jumped from his tree....well....seems that starclan has finally convinced him.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[center][b]PidgeonBreeze - Deputy - Female - Tags: Twigpaw, Clan[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=44103595][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/eup6068qaj279kt/feather3.png[/img][/url] The large feline’s eyes had travelled over all of the kits. A bit with some difficulty, they had all waded through the river, some with noble confidence, while others crossed almost haphazardly. At Twig, she could not dare remove her eyes from. She was reminded of the apprentice that was almost swept away in the rapids of spring when she first arrived in the territory. Even though it was summer, it seemed as though he could barely make it. She stole a glance at Wildwhisper and Nightfall, whose boldness made it clear that both cared for him deeply. They crossed the river, to the shore where the mentors sat, willing to endure Twig's struggles so he could gain the courage to face his own. It was admirable, though, as a 'newcomer,' Pidgeonbreeze was unsure if it abided by the tradition. This trial was meant for the kits to finally let go of parental guidance, and accept tutelage under a mentor. Something within her stirred that this would not be the last time they would help Twigpaw-- But she could not find it in herself to scold him, he needed as much guidance as Starclan would permit. From the corner of her eye, she watched her friend Sandstep saunter over to Reedkit, with a plan whirling behind the swish of his tail. [i]Gods this season was going to be dramatic wasn't it.[/i] Still, she knew that she found her calling as well. To those outside her mind, her actions would've seemed automatic. When Twigkit climbed unto a stone, Pidgeonbreeze was there to greet him, her fur fluff proudly at his determination despite the struggle. She reminded herself that Twigpaw had to be strong, strong enough to climb out of the river, and strong enough to be called to the life of a warrior. It was a Mentor's job to teach him to hone his strength, "Twig..." She had never truly accepted him as a kit, for the fear and caution in his eyes didn't belong to a kit. It made him too old. "You have proven to the clan your perseverance to claim your place as an apprentice. Would you accept me as your Mentor?" [s][center][b]Redkit - Kit - Male - Tags: Clan [item=Berserker's Belt] [/b][/center][/s] Redkit couldn't hide his excited trembles, especially when Reedkit finally crossed the river. He beamed at his friend, and his blue eyes sparkled when a dashing blonde tom made his way over. He wondered for a moment that Sandstep was going to be his mentor, but he noted with a mellow joy that his eyes were on Reedpaw-- and his mother. "Congrats!" He chirped, before stepping two steps away from the two, wandering closer to the mentors. He shook off some water, and tendrils of envy. He could barely hide his impatience, his eyes searched almost pleadingly for someone-anyone-to claim him. [s][center][b]Bravethunder - Warrior - Male - Tags: Bearkit, Clan [item=Sticky Webbing][/b][/center][/s] Bravethunder grunted at the feeling of claws on his back, "Who's that?" He said with a chuckle, though he could tell by the smaller weight that it was Bearkit, the youngest one of his sister's kits. He continued to fixate his eyes on the apprentices and mentors, noting any hesitance, and break in their pose. [center][b]Loyalmist - Queen - Female- Tags: [u][b]Her kits, BraveThunder, Clan[/b][/u] [item=Grave Dust][/b] Loyalmist gave a purr and reached with her nose to aid Bearkit on finding a foothold on Bravethunder's shoulders and head. "Be careful not to hurt your Uncle." She warned, without any worry behind it. [center][b]Snowkit - Kit - Male - Tags: Moonkit, Family, Clan [item=Smoky Quartz][/b] Snowkit sat beside his sister, not really looking at her. He was too absorbed in others around and was getting annoyed with the view with so many cats in the way. He sighed, wishing he could get a view like Bearkit did, but was too prideful (and large) to climb on his mother's back. He wondered if he would be able to wander away to somewhere nicer... More... Discreet. Like. Up a tree. [/center]

PidgeonBreeze - Deputy - Female - Tags: Twigpaw, Clan
feather3.png

The large feline’s eyes had travelled over all of the kits. A bit with some difficulty, they had all waded through the river, some with noble confidence, while others crossed almost haphazardly. At Twig, she could not dare remove her eyes from. She was reminded of the apprentice that was almost swept away in the rapids of spring when she first arrived in the territory. Even though it was summer, it seemed as though he could barely make it.

She stole a glance at Wildwhisper and Nightfall, whose boldness made it clear that both cared for him deeply. They crossed the river, to the shore where the mentors sat, willing to endure Twig's struggles so he could gain the courage to face his own. It was admirable, though, as a 'newcomer,' Pidgeonbreeze was unsure if it abided by the tradition.

This trial was meant for the kits to finally let go of parental guidance, and accept tutelage under a mentor. Something within her stirred that this would not be the last time they would help Twigpaw-- But she could not find it in herself to scold him, he needed as much guidance as Starclan would permit.

From the corner of her eye, she watched her friend Sandstep saunter over to Reedkit, with a plan whirling behind the swish of his tail. Gods this season was going to be dramatic wasn't it. Still, she knew that she found her calling as well.

To those outside her mind, her actions would've seemed automatic. When Twigkit climbed unto a stone, Pidgeonbreeze was there to greet him, her fur fluff proudly at his determination despite the struggle. She reminded herself that Twigpaw had to be strong, strong enough to climb out of the river, and strong enough to be called to the life of a warrior.

It was a Mentor's job to teach him to hone his strength,

"Twig..." She had never truly accepted him as a kit, for the fear and caution in his eyes didn't belong to a kit. It made him too old.

"You have proven to the clan your perseverance to claim your place as an apprentice. Would you accept me as your Mentor?"

Redkit - Kit - Male - Tags: Clan
Berserker's Belt

Redkit couldn't hide his excited trembles, especially when Reedkit finally crossed the river. He beamed at his friend, and his blue eyes sparkled when a dashing blonde tom made his way over. He wondered for a moment that Sandstep was going to be his mentor, but he noted with a mellow joy that his eyes were on Reedpaw-- and his mother.

"Congrats!" He chirped, before stepping two steps away from the two, wandering closer to the mentors. He shook off some water, and tendrils of envy. He could barely hide his impatience, his eyes searched almost pleadingly for someone-anyone-to claim him.

Bravethunder - Warrior - Male - Tags: Bearkit, Clan
Sticky Webbing

Bravethunder grunted at the feeling of claws on his back,

"Who's that?" He said with a chuckle, though he could tell by the smaller weight that it was Bearkit, the youngest one of his sister's kits. He continued to fixate his eyes on the apprentices and mentors, noting any hesitance, and break in their pose.
Loyalmist - Queen - Female- Tags: Her kits, BraveThunder, Clan
Grave Dust

Loyalmist gave a purr and reached with her nose to aid Bearkit on finding a foothold on Bravethunder's shoulders and head.

"Be careful not to hurt your Uncle." She warned, without any worry behind it.

Snowkit - Kit - Male - Tags: Moonkit, Family, Clan
Smoky Quartz

Snowkit sat beside his sister, not really looking at her. He was too absorbed in others around and was getting annoyed with the view with so many cats in the way. He sighed, wishing he could get a view like Bearkit did, but was too prideful (and large) to climb on his mother's back. He wondered if he would be able to wander away to somewhere nicer... More... Discreet. Like. Up a tree.
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
Reedpaw, Male, Mentions: Sandstep mainly but also the rest of the clan
The red tabby opened his mouth to say something, but he really couldn't bring himself to say no - even though he felt his mother's glare at the cat who would now be his mentor. Please, please let this be a good thing. He looked up at Sandstep. "O-o-okay, I'll t-try my best.." His voice was quiet so only the other could hear him. He could already hear Quickpetal raising up a storm in his head, hopefully he was wrong about it, but... this was his mother. She probably wanted the leader or deputy to be his mentor - she wanted him to have kits, told him multiple times as he was growing up, so she didn't want him to be a medicine cat.

Falconshadow (PC now!), Male, Mentions: Quickpetal, Reedpaw, Brindlepaw, Pigeonbreeze (briefly), Twigpaw (briefly)
Falconshadow was watching the ceremony next to his mate, feeling the icy cold prickle of her irritation as Sandstep chose their son as his apprentice - only getting stronger when Pidgeonbreeze chose Twigpaw. "Quickpetal, we talked about this," he murmured to her. "You don't have control over who his mentor is. You can hope, but it's not your decision..." His words did nothing for her, of course. She was in her own world again. He sighed, instead trying to think of what he was going to train Brindlepaw in today - that was a much more productive use of his time than trying to snap her out of this.

Princess, Female, Mentions: none
The cat purred as she cleaned her leg, lifting her head as she smelled eggs and chicken wafting out from the house. Smells like Richard was making breakfast~ She purred as she walked back in, hopping up onto the counter to watch him cook. The housefolk chuckled and reached over, petting her and giving her the good scratches under her chin and behind her ears. She only purred louder, rubbing her head against his hand.
Reedpaw, Male, Mentions: Sandstep mainly but also the rest of the clan
The red tabby opened his mouth to say something, but he really couldn't bring himself to say no - even though he felt his mother's glare at the cat who would now be his mentor. Please, please let this be a good thing. He looked up at Sandstep. "O-o-okay, I'll t-try my best.." His voice was quiet so only the other could hear him. He could already hear Quickpetal raising up a storm in his head, hopefully he was wrong about it, but... this was his mother. She probably wanted the leader or deputy to be his mentor - she wanted him to have kits, told him multiple times as he was growing up, so she didn't want him to be a medicine cat.

Falconshadow (PC now!), Male, Mentions: Quickpetal, Reedpaw, Brindlepaw, Pigeonbreeze (briefly), Twigpaw (briefly)
Falconshadow was watching the ceremony next to his mate, feeling the icy cold prickle of her irritation as Sandstep chose their son as his apprentice - only getting stronger when Pidgeonbreeze chose Twigpaw. "Quickpetal, we talked about this," he murmured to her. "You don't have control over who his mentor is. You can hope, but it's not your decision..." His words did nothing for her, of course. She was in her own world again. He sighed, instead trying to think of what he was going to train Brindlepaw in today - that was a much more productive use of his time than trying to snap her out of this.

Princess, Female, Mentions: none
The cat purred as she cleaned her leg, lifting her head as she smelled eggs and chicken wafting out from the house. Smells like Richard was making breakfast~ She purred as she walked back in, hopping up onto the counter to watch him cook. The housefolk chuckled and reached over, petting her and giving her the good scratches under her chin and behind her ears. She only purred louder, rubbing her head against his hand.
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
[center][emoji=deer skull size=1] [b][u]Twigpaw - Male - Tags: Pidgeonbreeze[/b][/u] [emoji=deer skull size=1][/center] The familiarity of what greeted him barely touched upon the level felt around Nightfall and Wild; it was there, acknowledged by passing glances, perhaps a presence in his past he couldn't touch upon.. He didn't think to remember, especially now that he felt the wet sands clutter in mounds like mud between his digits. The first thing those white eyes met since the shore was the deputy, the likes of which he desparately shook into attention to. He could barely lift a paw to dab at his tears, no less to walk any other step forward. "[b]P-Pidgeonbreeze.[/b]" He replied in an uneasy, wiry smile to her naming. Those batty ears slowly reached forward to listen to her voice, lifting just barely from their former pin. A swelling in his chest, first tightened in the fear that rose to choke him, found a returning intensification as he began to rummage through the deputy's words within his mind. Something about mentor, something about preserving or - or - yes, something about claiming, too. "[b]Y-yes! Y-yes, of c-course![/b]" Twigpaw chittered, bouncing against his calloused paw pads. --------------------- [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [b][u]Wildwhisper - Unknown - Tags: Nightfall, Jayflight, Rowanpaw[/u][/b] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] Wildwhisper had lingered 'till Twigpaw finally made it across, and then the feline seemed to neglect all words of the black one at their side. She had persisted in her talk of elder status, all too much to the beast's displeasure - which made itself only vaguely clear in their ignorance. They replied with nothing, no goodbye - simply turning in that brisk manner, prepared to retreat without any notice. Yet their ears, as always, stole the conversations around them. Through the muddled fog of voices aplenty, they could hear the gentle hymn of Jayflight. They stopped with only the briefest of fur contact when Nightfall placed a paw before them, and she muttered an almost jealous confirmation. "[b]I'm sure you'll stay now, won't you?[/b]" For once, she'd surmised correctly; it took a moment.. but Wildwhisper turned right back around, tail still down, and form stiff in wariness. They passed their companion, past Twigpaw and his new mentor - something of certain note - and towards the medicine cat, as well as her other apprentice. To both of them, the cat's head merely floated down in a double bob - a nod of affirmation. ------------------- [center][emoji=raven size=1] [b][u]Nightfall - Female - Tags: Sandstep, Redpaw, Reedpaw (Briefly)[/u][/b] [emoji=raven size=1][/center] It seemed as though her partners had gathered quite the intriguing attention. She watched with those prying cinders as Wildwhisper slowly moved to situate themself as a medicine cat - medicine cat [i]apprentice[/i] - and then turned her gaze to the recovering Twigpaw. Her muzzle contorted in a gritting unsureness at his approval of Pidgeonbreeze. She was still stuck where she was. A mere warrior. An annoyed bristle shot through her pelt in an erupting ripple, which continued to split at her scars. An exhale, following thoughts that this would be [i]fine[/i], smoothened her out - albeit only a tad. Nightfall herself turned away and the minute she did, her eyes abright fell upon a different trio. What were their names? Someone probably began with an 'S'. Or an 'R'. There were a lot of 'R's.. probably.. She approached with a cautionary repulsion, though she couldn't deny that the three were of novel appearances. The she-cat just seemed put off by the prospect of anything younger than Twigpaw.. and the snide, outward physicality of the warrior with them. No doubt it was plastered somewhere upon that dramatic gesture of hers. "[b]You're quite the curious little thing.[/b]" Came her sultry voice, angled in a slightly quieter tone towards Redpaw.
Twigpaw - Male - Tags: Pidgeonbreeze

The familiarity of what greeted him barely touched upon the level felt around Nightfall and Wild; it was there, acknowledged by passing glances, perhaps a presence in his past he couldn't touch upon.. He didn't think to remember, especially now that he felt the wet sands clutter in mounds like mud between his digits. The first thing those white eyes met since the shore was the deputy, the likes of which he desparately shook into attention to. He could barely lift a paw to dab at his tears, no less to walk any other step forward.

"P-Pidgeonbreeze." He replied in an uneasy, wiry smile to her naming. Those batty ears slowly reached forward to listen to her voice, lifting just barely from their former pin. A swelling in his chest, first tightened in the fear that rose to choke him, found a returning intensification as he began to rummage through the deputy's words within his mind. Something about mentor, something about preserving or - or - yes, something about claiming, too.

"Y-yes! Y-yes, of c-course!" Twigpaw chittered, bouncing against his calloused paw pads.

Wildwhisper - Unknown - Tags: Nightfall, Jayflight, Rowanpaw

Wildwhisper had lingered 'till Twigpaw finally made it across, and then the feline seemed to neglect all words of the black one at their side. She had persisted in her talk of elder status, all too much to the beast's displeasure - which made itself only vaguely clear in their ignorance. They replied with nothing, no goodbye - simply turning in that brisk manner, prepared to retreat without any notice.

Yet their ears, as always, stole the conversations around them. Through the muddled fog of voices aplenty, they could hear the gentle hymn of Jayflight. They stopped with only the briefest of fur contact when Nightfall placed a paw before them, and she muttered an almost jealous confirmation. "I'm sure you'll stay now, won't you?"

For once, she'd surmised correctly; it took a moment.. but Wildwhisper turned right back around, tail still down, and form stiff in wariness. They passed their companion, past Twigpaw and his new mentor - something of certain note - and towards the medicine cat, as well as her other apprentice.

To both of them, the cat's head merely floated down in a double bob - a nod of affirmation.

Nightfall - Female - Tags: Sandstep, Redpaw, Reedpaw (Briefly)

It seemed as though her partners had gathered quite the intriguing attention. She watched with those prying cinders as Wildwhisper slowly moved to situate themself as a medicine cat - medicine cat apprentice - and then turned her gaze to the recovering Twigpaw. Her muzzle contorted in a gritting unsureness at his approval of Pidgeonbreeze. She was still stuck where she was. A mere warrior.

An annoyed bristle shot through her pelt in an erupting ripple, which continued to split at her scars. An exhale, following thoughts that this would be fine, smoothened her out - albeit only a tad. Nightfall herself turned away and the minute she did, her eyes abright fell upon a different trio.

What were their names? Someone probably began with an 'S'. Or an 'R'. There were a lot of 'R's.. probably..

She approached with a cautionary repulsion, though she couldn't deny that the three were of novel appearances. The she-cat just seemed put off by the prospect of anything younger than Twigpaw.. and the snide, outward physicality of the warrior with them. No doubt it was plastered somewhere upon that dramatic gesture of hers.

"You're quite the curious little thing." Came her sultry voice, angled in a slightly quieter tone towards Redpaw.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hJSzT13.png[/img] [b]Cinderfur | Male | Mentions: Brindlepaw[/b] Cinderfur’s patrol had taken a little longer than intended. By the time he had made it back, the ceremony had started. Glancing around the crowd, he spotted his leopard marked sister. It wasn’t that long ago when she had been having her ceremony. Cinderfur was slightly disappointed that he hadn’t received an apprentice this time around. He knew he was a young warrior but he really wanted to work with the coming-of-age kits. Picking a spot towards the back, Cinderfur pressed his belly to the cool earth and watched the ceremony. [img]https://i.imgur.com/z9dJz4g.png[/img] [b]Brindlepaw | Female | Mentions: Falconshadow[/b] The she-cat sat with her paws pressed together and her tail curled around her. She kept her eyes on the ceremony and tried to look interested. But despite her best efforts, the apprentice was bored out of her mind. She wanted more than anything to be training. Side-glancing at her mentor, she wiggled her nose and shifted her weight. Flickering her ears back and forth, she let out a sigh. Patiences was a virtue that Brindlepaw obviously did not have. Finally after a few agonizing moments passed, the apprentice quietly scooted over to her mentor. [b]“Um, Falconshadow, how much longer is the ceremony”[/b] She mewed quietly as her eyes trailed Twigpaw. Swishing her tail in mild annoyance, the young cat found it impossible to sit still. [/center]

hJSzT13.png
Cinderfur | Male | Mentions: Brindlepaw

Cinderfur’s patrol had taken a little longer than intended. By the time he had made it back, the ceremony had started. Glancing around the crowd, he spotted his leopard marked sister. It wasn’t that long ago when she had been having her ceremony. Cinderfur was slightly disappointed that he hadn’t received an apprentice this time around. He knew he was a young warrior but he really wanted to work with the coming-of-age kits. Picking a spot towards the back, Cinderfur pressed his belly to the cool earth and watched the ceremony.

z9dJz4g.png
Brindlepaw | Female | Mentions: Falconshadow

The she-cat sat with her paws pressed together and her tail curled around her. She kept her eyes on the ceremony and tried to look interested. But despite her best efforts, the apprentice was bored out of her mind. She wanted more than anything to be training. Side-glancing at her mentor, she wiggled her nose and shifted her weight. Flickering her ears back and forth, she let out a sigh. Patiences was a virtue that Brindlepaw obviously did not have. Finally after a few agonizing moments passed, the apprentice quietly scooted over to her mentor.
“Um, Falconshadow, how much longer is the ceremony” She mewed quietly as her eyes trailed Twigpaw. Swishing her tail in mild annoyance, the young cat found it impossible to sit still.

iBXbO0M.png
[center][emoji=black gem size=1][b]Crowkit - Female - Mentions: Open[/b][emoji=black gem size=1] Crowkit sat beside her mother watching the ceremony. She had been anticipating it the whole morning, as her mother had promised they could watch and had hobbled over as soon as she had heard the announcement. Her whiskers quivered in excitment, and she caught her mother glancing down at her smiling. The black kit was barely able to control her bouncy paws. With her mother's tail loosely wrapped around her side, she managed to restrain herself from bouncing, sitting and watching as the older kits made their way across the river and walked ashore to become apprentices and get their mentor. Crowkit watched in awe. Finally the young kit looked up to her mother. "How long before I become an apprentice mum," she whispered "Hush," Toxicpool whispered to her kit gently. "Soon enough." Crowkit wasn't quite pleased as she hadn't gotten straight answer, but she withdrew from talking and looked back to the ceremony. [rule] [emoji=gust size=1][b]Toxicpool - Female - Mentions: Open[/b][emoji=gust size=1] Toxicpool watched the ceremony, happy that Crowkit was so eager to watch. She was happy to hear that her kit was enjoying herself, anticipating the day she herself becomes an apprentice. But for now she must enjoy her kithood while it lasts. [size=2](Sorry its short)[/size]
Crowkit - Female - Mentions: Open

Crowkit sat beside her mother watching the ceremony. She had been anticipating it the whole morning, as her mother had promised they could watch and had hobbled over as soon as she had heard the announcement. Her whiskers quivered in excitment, and she caught her mother glancing down at her smiling. The black kit was barely able to control her bouncy paws.

With her mother's tail loosely wrapped around her side, she managed to restrain herself from bouncing, sitting and watching as the older kits made their way across the river and walked ashore to become apprentices and get their mentor. Crowkit watched in awe. Finally the young kit looked up to her mother.

"How long before I become an apprentice mum," she whispered

"Hush," Toxicpool whispered to her kit gently. "Soon enough."

Crowkit wasn't quite pleased as she hadn't gotten straight answer, but she withdrew from talking and looked back to the ceremony.

Toxicpool - Female - Mentions: Open

Toxicpool watched the ceremony, happy that Crowkit was so eager to watch. She was happy to hear that her kit was enjoying herself, anticipating the day she herself becomes an apprentice. But for now she must enjoy her kithood while it lasts.

(Sorry its short)
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
1 2 3 4 5