Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) all is fair in love and war
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Alex nodded and smiled “of course” he stood up and held her hand. Alex let her lead the way, only interfering if he knew that place was frequented by locus or was a bad area. The entire time he kept telling her tidbits about the city’s history and his personal story with it. When they passed by a run-down apartment building Alex stopped and pointed towards one of the windows.

“That was my first apartment here” he smiled “not all that glamorous, but when I first came to the city it was home” he sighed “I came here alone, no family or anything, just a loner looking for a new start”
Alex nodded and smiled “of course” he stood up and held her hand. Alex let her lead the way, only interfering if he knew that place was frequented by locus or was a bad area. The entire time he kept telling her tidbits about the city’s history and his personal story with it. When they passed by a run-down apartment building Alex stopped and pointed towards one of the windows.

“That was my first apartment here” he smiled “not all that glamorous, but when I first came to the city it was home” he sighed “I came here alone, no family or anything, just a loner looking for a new start”
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
((Hey! So sorry it took so long to reply! I was at a camp with no wifi))

Melanie kept a neutral face as they throughout the city, a bit nervous about where to go and if there was anything to say. She glances up at the run down apartment and an odd feeling fills her stomach. She had seen this place before. She was sure of it. Then she remembered.

All those long nights stuck in an isolated chamber with one small window, she would stare at the most prominent building. The older complex. It kept her mind off of any pain, any worry by counting the windows, the lights and imagining the people inside. Biting ber lip, she just nodded at his explanation.
((Hey! So sorry it took so long to reply! I was at a camp with no wifi))

Melanie kept a neutral face as they throughout the city, a bit nervous about where to go and if there was anything to say. She glances up at the run down apartment and an odd feeling fills her stomach. She had seen this place before. She was sure of it. Then she remembered.

All those long nights stuck in an isolated chamber with one small window, she would stare at the most prominent building. The older complex. It kept her mind off of any pain, any worry by counting the windows, the lights and imagining the people inside. Biting ber lip, she just nodded at his explanation.
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
(No need to say sorry, I hope you had fun at the camp!)

Alex noticed Melanie’s nervousness, it was most likely from the unfamiliarity of the city. He moved away from the building and started on a course to his hotel, when he noticed something on his coat. “What the..” he stopped and took off his coat, immediately spotting a black mass attached to the surface.

Out of fear he dropped the jacket. The black blob seemed harmless, but at this point how could he know for sure. The mass was round and seemed to move, with an appearance similar to that of a symbyote. “What is that...Melanie do you know?”
(No need to say sorry, I hope you had fun at the camp!)

Alex noticed Melanie’s nervousness, it was most likely from the unfamiliarity of the city. He moved away from the building and started on a course to his hotel, when he noticed something on his coat. “What the..” he stopped and took off his coat, immediately spotting a black mass attached to the surface.

Out of fear he dropped the jacket. The black blob seemed harmless, but at this point how could he know for sure. The mass was round and seemed to move, with an appearance similar to that of a symbyote. “What is that...Melanie do you know?”
She followed, wanting to share her connection with the building. Melanie was off put by the suddenly action. Catching a gray mass move across her vision, and a sparkle of odd white, she tensed. The creature was, an old project.

"That's....Project Dare. How did you...? Oh my god, the lab coat. The lab coat was Doctor Meegan's." She hated the symbyote, watching it squirm and breath. "Locus was using it for a mind washing process. Makes people think things, conjure false memories, and numbing. Instead, it's just deadly virus." She grabs his gently by the shoulder and moves him away from the object.
She followed, wanting to share her connection with the building. Melanie was off put by the suddenly action. Catching a gray mass move across her vision, and a sparkle of odd white, she tensed. The creature was, an old project.

"That's....Project Dare. How did you...? Oh my god, the lab coat. The lab coat was Doctor Meegan's." She hated the symbyote, watching it squirm and breath. "Locus was using it for a mind washing process. Makes people think things, conjure false memories, and numbing. Instead, it's just deadly virus." She grabs his gently by the shoulder and moves him away from the object.
Alex immediately got out his phone and dialed SHEILD, keeping and eye on the creature. “I called some other agents, they should be able to contain it” he reassured Melanie. But before the agents could arrive the foul sludge crawled away into a drain. He reached out and tried to grab it, making brief contact with it, but the creature slipped down the metal grid and into the sewers. Alex looked at his hand, seeing a small spot of black.

“Oh no....oh no...” he showed his hand to Melanie “do you think it’ll take hold? Is their any sort of cure?” He panicked.
Alex immediately got out his phone and dialed SHEILD, keeping and eye on the creature. “I called some other agents, they should be able to contain it” he reassured Melanie. But before the agents could arrive the foul sludge crawled away into a drain. He reached out and tried to grab it, making brief contact with it, but the creature slipped down the metal grid and into the sewers. Alex looked at his hand, seeing a small spot of black.

“Oh no....oh no...” he showed his hand to Melanie “do you think it’ll take hold? Is their any sort of cure?” He panicked.
She was taken back by the call for SHIELD. They would arrest her..at least, that id ehat she thought. She panicked as the creature slipped away and Alex's rash reach for it.

"Did you touch it? Please tell me you didn't! The virus acts onlys through physical touch. It can't do mass..the sewer. The water. The water is going to stretch the virus."
She was taken back by the call for SHIELD. They would arrest her..at least, that id ehat she thought. She panicked as the creature slipped away and Alex's rash reach for it.

"Did you touch it? Please tell me you didn't! The virus acts onlys through physical touch. It can't do mass..the sewer. The water. The water is going to stretch the virus."
Alex kept staring at the mark as the agents flooded in, they quarantined the area but judging from what Melanie had said, they were too late. He grabbed Melanie and pulled her close. “I don’t think I’m going to be in control for that long...” he whispered to her “we need to go back to my apartment, before I lose control”

He grabbed her by the wrist and ran, taking a glance at his hand. The black spot had already grown to encompass his entire hand.
Alex kept staring at the mark as the agents flooded in, they quarantined the area but judging from what Melanie had said, they were too late. He grabbed Melanie and pulled her close. “I don’t think I’m going to be in control for that long...” he whispered to her “we need to go back to my apartment, before I lose control”

He grabbed her by the wrist and ran, taking a glance at his hand. The black spot had already grown to encompass his entire hand.
She flinched as his hand touches her wrist. There was a small burn. Could it spread through him? Memories of Doctor Deegan's fate glashed through her mind. It could happen to everyone here.

"Alex!" Melanie hisses, staggering behind. "Shouldn't we go to SHIELD? They would help you, right? You're an agent!" She was fearful of what could happen, if they were both alone, and infected. SHIELD might arrest me. The stunt I pulled earlier, will be the reason. She bit her lip and shook her head. They had to do something.
She flinched as his hand touches her wrist. There was a small burn. Could it spread through him? Memories of Doctor Deegan's fate glashed through her mind. It could happen to everyone here.

"Alex!" Melanie hisses, staggering behind. "Shouldn't we go to SHIELD? They would help you, right? You're an agent!" She was fearful of what could happen, if they were both alone, and infected. SHIELD might arrest me. The stunt I pulled earlier, will be the reason. She bit her lip and shook her head. They had to do something.
Alex looked to Melanie “no, I must quarantine myself from the rest of the city” he clambered up the stairs of his apartment, opened the door, and locked himself in the bathroom.

“Is their any sort of antidote? A magic potion?” He asked from behind the bathroom door “if so, get it, there are gadgets in a briefcase near my bed, use them to your advantage” his voice became more hoarse as the virus spread through his body, he peered out from behind the door “I love you melanie, I believe in you”
Alex looked to Melanie “no, I must quarantine myself from the rest of the city” he clambered up the stairs of his apartment, opened the door, and locked himself in the bathroom.

“Is their any sort of antidote? A magic potion?” He asked from behind the bathroom door “if so, get it, there are gadgets in a briefcase near my bed, use them to your advantage” his voice became more hoarse as the virus spread through his body, he peered out from behind the door “I love you melanie, I believe in you”
Melanie still felt that this was a bad idea. She was tempted to try and contact SHIELD, the burning in her arms becoming excruciating. She searches for the items, her hands shaking from pain. She glances back at the affection words a bit startled. What could she say?

"Thanks..." She shifts back to her work and tries to remember what Dr. Locus had taught her. The burning began to spread to her legs, and she stumbled, hitting her arm withthe syringe. Hissing, her mind felt so distracted.
Melanie still felt that this was a bad idea. She was tempted to try and contact SHIELD, the burning in her arms becoming excruciating. She searches for the items, her hands shaking from pain. She glances back at the affection words a bit startled. What could she say?

"Thanks..." She shifts back to her work and tries to remember what Dr. Locus had taught her. The burning began to spread to her legs, and she stumbled, hitting her arm withthe syringe. Hissing, her mind felt so distracted.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11