Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Loststar
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88
Mad at Moira for the 'sneak attack' Damien says nothing and in return after a few tries Moira does the same.

Seeing Molsey is a relief. She mostly wants to just get the hell out, but her girlfriend is having fun. And having a social life is kind of a need for some people and she doesn't want to affect her health or get anyone mad at her.

Having Molsey's hand to squeeze she mostly just drops her gaze, dilates her eyes, and waits until they're out of the crowd. She slips the deafener off and hides it under her collar, leaning into the little peck.

"Thank you my love." She nuzzles Molsey's cheek and hopes it's not as hollow on the receiving end as it is on the giving. Her hands tremble a little so she rests her elbows on the table and uses both hands so it doesn't wind up in her lap.

Turning and smirks a little before igniting just one finger so things don't spiral out of control. Starting small fires were just as hard as starting mammoth ones, it's about control which doesn't align well with the destructive element.

"Shotgun?"
Mad at Moira for the 'sneak attack' Damien says nothing and in return after a few tries Moira does the same.

Seeing Molsey is a relief. She mostly wants to just get the hell out, but her girlfriend is having fun. And having a social life is kind of a need for some people and she doesn't want to affect her health or get anyone mad at her.

Having Molsey's hand to squeeze she mostly just drops her gaze, dilates her eyes, and waits until they're out of the crowd. She slips the deafener off and hides it under her collar, leaning into the little peck.

"Thank you my love." She nuzzles Molsey's cheek and hopes it's not as hollow on the receiving end as it is on the giving. Her hands tremble a little so she rests her elbows on the table and uses both hands so it doesn't wind up in her lap.

Turning and smirks a little before igniting just one finger so things don't spiral out of control. Starting small fires were just as hard as starting mammoth ones, it's about control which doesn't align well with the destructive element.

"Shotgun?"
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Molsey can tell that her girlfriend is on edge right now, so her strategy is to either get her in a more calm state of mind or to help her ride it out until at least one. So if they end up going the second route then she has an hour and a half to go before they start rounding everyone up and pick up giant water bottles for the hangovers.

"So basically I'll take a drag from this," She gestures to the joint, "And blow it into your mouth. Basically, it'll get you high without you accidentally lighting the whole thing on fire. Hold on, I'll show you." Molsey scans the crowd until her eyes land on a familiar face.

She waves Baptiste over, "I want to show Damien how shotgunning works." He nods happily, leaning down closer to her height. The blonde takes a drag from it, then blows the smoke into Baptiste's open mouth. It doesn't register just how close their lips probably got until after the fact, but she doesn't really care at this point.

The man blows the remaining smoke back in her face teasingly, the pecks the top of her head in a brotherly fashion and goes back to the people he was dancing with.

"Yes, no?" She asks, letting her eyes lazily search the crowd for any familiar faces. It's just about now that the full effect of the weed starts to cloud her mind, making it slightly harder for her to focus on what's going on around her and exactly who she's with.
Molsey can tell that her girlfriend is on edge right now, so her strategy is to either get her in a more calm state of mind or to help her ride it out until at least one. So if they end up going the second route then she has an hour and a half to go before they start rounding everyone up and pick up giant water bottles for the hangovers.

"So basically I'll take a drag from this," She gestures to the joint, "And blow it into your mouth. Basically, it'll get you high without you accidentally lighting the whole thing on fire. Hold on, I'll show you." Molsey scans the crowd until her eyes land on a familiar face.

She waves Baptiste over, "I want to show Damien how shotgunning works." He nods happily, leaning down closer to her height. The blonde takes a drag from it, then blows the smoke into Baptiste's open mouth. It doesn't register just how close their lips probably got until after the fact, but she doesn't really care at this point.

The man blows the remaining smoke back in her face teasingly, the pecks the top of her head in a brotherly fashion and goes back to the people he was dancing with.

"Yes, no?" She asks, letting her eyes lazily search the crowd for any familiar faces. It's just about now that the full effect of the weed starts to cloud her mind, making it slightly harder for her to focus on what's going on around her and exactly who she's with.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien watches, jealousy prickling through her veins and she catches the slightest chuckle from her deafener that's surely Moira. As Baptiste retreats she puts her arm around Molsey's waist and rests her chin on her head.

"I'll pass," Damien says with a rumble in her chest. Her mom used to smoke and do just that with men she slept with on the occasions when her husband came up short and rent was due.

Despite the booming noise Ziegler is still easy to find. Between her intermittent shrieks of delights and Aleks' pink hair trailing her wherever she goes. Damien chuckles a little.

Scooping an ice cube out of her water Damien burns through it with her finger very slowly, mostly bored. Lucio comes over and she doesn't play nice, openly baring her teeth at him like she normally would.

"Very nonchalant, surely no one will think you a monster," Moira's voice wafts up from under her collar. She makes a mental note to contact Sombra to annoy the geneticist at a later date on her behalf.

"How are you doing?" Damien asks. She doesn't know much about weed but she knows anything affects people of smaller body sizes more than others, and Molsey is definitely smaller than Baptiste and Lucio. She definitely would not mind carrying her girlfriend for the rest of the night, but she figures Molsey might not like it nearly so much.
Damien watches, jealousy prickling through her veins and she catches the slightest chuckle from her deafener that's surely Moira. As Baptiste retreats she puts her arm around Molsey's waist and rests her chin on her head.

"I'll pass," Damien says with a rumble in her chest. Her mom used to smoke and do just that with men she slept with on the occasions when her husband came up short and rent was due.

Despite the booming noise Ziegler is still easy to find. Between her intermittent shrieks of delights and Aleks' pink hair trailing her wherever she goes. Damien chuckles a little.

Scooping an ice cube out of her water Damien burns through it with her finger very slowly, mostly bored. Lucio comes over and she doesn't play nice, openly baring her teeth at him like she normally would.

"Very nonchalant, surely no one will think you a monster," Moira's voice wafts up from under her collar. She makes a mental note to contact Sombra to annoy the geneticist at a later date on her behalf.

"How are you doing?" Damien asks. She doesn't know much about weed but she knows anything affects people of smaller body sizes more than others, and Molsey is definitely smaller than Baptiste and Lucio. She definitely would not mind carrying her girlfriend for the rest of the night, but she figures Molsey might not like it nearly so much.
QFXpYkj.png
"Oh my goodness, I'm doing great how are you?" She chirps. Whoever she's sitting next to looks really familiar, but she just can't remember who exactly it is. Though she reminds her eerily of her girlfriend, the way she looks and her voice are almost spot on.

She chuckles to her self and shakes Damien's hand, "It's so nice to meet you, my name's Molsey." She gnaws on her lip in thought for a second. "Okay, this is going to sound really weird, but you look just like my girlfriend. Like, hold on, I have a couple of pictures."

Molsey goes through her camera roll until she finds one of her not sleeping. Sure she's looking off to the side, but it still makes her grin like a dork. "Isn't she perfect?" She asks dreamily, smiling at the picture. "Her name is Damien, isn't that a coincidence? This is crazy you guys have got to meet someday."

"She's actually the cutest thing too," Without a doubt the southern drawl was coming through, not that she really cared or noticed at this point, "It's like, everything she does reminds you of a little puppy. I mean, sure she can be a mopey teenager sometimes and is all like, 'Woe is me I'm a monster blah blah blah. And I'm like, babe. No. You're actually the best human being I know. Shut your pretty little face."

"And she's so gosh darn warm, it best person to cuddle with. Oh! And we got kittens the other day." Molsey backs out of the picture of Damien and finds one of the kittens, "Aren't they just precious? Their names are Wednesday and Friday and they're just the best little babies."

After maybe twenty minutes of her ranting to Damien about the cats and her girlfriend Lucio walks over, "Hey love birds, how's sitting on the sidelines?" Then it dawns on her. That is her girlfriend.

"Oh my god, Damien I am so sorry. You really should've just told me to shut up."
"Oh my goodness, I'm doing great how are you?" She chirps. Whoever she's sitting next to looks really familiar, but she just can't remember who exactly it is. Though she reminds her eerily of her girlfriend, the way she looks and her voice are almost spot on.

She chuckles to her self and shakes Damien's hand, "It's so nice to meet you, my name's Molsey." She gnaws on her lip in thought for a second. "Okay, this is going to sound really weird, but you look just like my girlfriend. Like, hold on, I have a couple of pictures."

Molsey goes through her camera roll until she finds one of her not sleeping. Sure she's looking off to the side, but it still makes her grin like a dork. "Isn't she perfect?" She asks dreamily, smiling at the picture. "Her name is Damien, isn't that a coincidence? This is crazy you guys have got to meet someday."

"She's actually the cutest thing too," Without a doubt the southern drawl was coming through, not that she really cared or noticed at this point, "It's like, everything she does reminds you of a little puppy. I mean, sure she can be a mopey teenager sometimes and is all like, 'Woe is me I'm a monster blah blah blah. And I'm like, babe. No. You're actually the best human being I know. Shut your pretty little face."

"And she's so gosh darn warm, it best person to cuddle with. Oh! And we got kittens the other day." Molsey backs out of the picture of Damien and finds one of the kittens, "Aren't they just precious? Their names are Wednesday and Friday and they're just the best little babies."

After maybe twenty minutes of her ranting to Damien about the cats and her girlfriend Lucio walks over, "Hey love birds, how's sitting on the sidelines?" Then it dawns on her. That is her girlfriend.

"Oh my god, Damien I am so sorry. You really should've just told me to shut up."
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien is left in pure and utter concern. While Molsey goes for pictures she picks up the deafener, "What do you know about weed?"

"I'm inclined to let you flounder and learn by experience."

"Moira," Damien growls. The tone is clear and the ginger chuckles, "It's nothing concerning, it's difficult to overdose on. Just turn on a recording device and use it for later."

Turning her attention back Damien slips the deafener under her collar and fakes a smile. It's horrible, she knows it, and it still works on Molsey apparently.

Damien is both amazed and confused how her girlfriend has so many pictures of her that don't look horrible. She's not exactly photogenic. And lots of them, she sees, are of her asleep which is no surprise. It actually makes her smile.

She has to resist the urge to put her arm around Molsey and kiss her. Hearing her girlfriend describe her is honestly laughable. She snorts a few times but Molsey doesn't seem to care.

She laughs hardest when it dawns on Molsey. She laughs hard and long without holding back, pulling Molsey close and kissing her cheek, "I love listening to you, even if it scares me a little initially."

Lucio whistles to get their attention. He grins, "Molsey, can I convince you to sing this time? Come on, Damien help me out here."

Damien says and gestures nothing. Surely not recognizing her is embarrassment enough. She doesn't know and doesn't need to find out tonight if her girlfriend can sing.
Damien is left in pure and utter concern. While Molsey goes for pictures she picks up the deafener, "What do you know about weed?"

"I'm inclined to let you flounder and learn by experience."

"Moira," Damien growls. The tone is clear and the ginger chuckles, "It's nothing concerning, it's difficult to overdose on. Just turn on a recording device and use it for later."

Turning her attention back Damien slips the deafener under her collar and fakes a smile. It's horrible, she knows it, and it still works on Molsey apparently.

Damien is both amazed and confused how her girlfriend has so many pictures of her that don't look horrible. She's not exactly photogenic. And lots of them, she sees, are of her asleep which is no surprise. It actually makes her smile.

She has to resist the urge to put her arm around Molsey and kiss her. Hearing her girlfriend describe her is honestly laughable. She snorts a few times but Molsey doesn't seem to care.

She laughs hardest when it dawns on Molsey. She laughs hard and long without holding back, pulling Molsey close and kissing her cheek, "I love listening to you, even if it scares me a little initially."

Lucio whistles to get their attention. He grins, "Molsey, can I convince you to sing this time? Come on, Damien help me out here."

Damien says and gestures nothing. Surely not recognizing her is embarrassment enough. She doesn't know and doesn't need to find out tonight if her girlfriend can sing.
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey's cheeks are dark enough to be noticeable under both the low lights and her makeup. "I swear to god I might just die of embarrassment." She groans, hiding her face in her hands and leans on Damien's shoulder.

It's such a familiar question she's tempted to just not answer whenever he asks anymore. The only time he's ever heard her sing was Happy Birthday to her father over the phone and now he's been trying to get her to do it any other time since. She peeks out of her girlfriend's shoulder and sits up straight. "Lucio, what is my answer to that exact question every year?"

"C' mon Molsey, you have a great voice. Go up there and sing me with me." He pleads, poking his lip out just a little. He knows her weakness for the puppy dog eyes, and she's really tempted to, but she just can't bring herself to do it.

"I'm sorry man, maybe some other time."

"Silence won't bring her back Mols." He mutters before grabbing his drink and going back into the crowd. His words make her stiffen and almost throw her glass at the back of his head. Instead, she just takes another drag and lets it blow out through her nose.
Molsey's cheeks are dark enough to be noticeable under both the low lights and her makeup. "I swear to god I might just die of embarrassment." She groans, hiding her face in her hands and leans on Damien's shoulder.

It's such a familiar question she's tempted to just not answer whenever he asks anymore. The only time he's ever heard her sing was Happy Birthday to her father over the phone and now he's been trying to get her to do it any other time since. She peeks out of her girlfriend's shoulder and sits up straight. "Lucio, what is my answer to that exact question every year?"

"C' mon Molsey, you have a great voice. Go up there and sing me with me." He pleads, poking his lip out just a little. He knows her weakness for the puppy dog eyes, and she's really tempted to, but she just can't bring herself to do it.

"I'm sorry man, maybe some other time."

"Silence won't bring her back Mols." He mutters before grabbing his drink and going back into the crowd. His words make her stiffen and almost throw her glass at the back of his head. Instead, she just takes another drag and lets it blow out through her nose.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien can't help but notice the effect of Lucio's words on Molsey. She nuzzles her and kisses her temple, "Would you like me to throw him into the dance floor?"

Lucio procedes to sing by himself, of course rocking karaoke since he's a professional singer. Personally it's not Damien's taste but everyone else seems to be thrilled so she goes along easily enough. She continues playing with her ice cubes and sipping at her water. Fortunately Moira is quiet and the scent from earlier doesn't return again. Then again it's hard to smell anything over the smoke and alcohol.

When it's particularly late Zenyatta, Aleks, and Damien pile the drunken support agents back into the car. After taking a vote they visit one more club. Fortunately this one is surprisingly quieter and the dance floor is that couples could dance without bumping into anyone.

"Hey, babe, if a slow song comes up do you wanna dance?" That's the only other type of dancing she knows how to do without making a complete fool of herself. That and it gives her a chance to dance with her girlfriend which, she remembers, was so much fun.

Ziegler is twirling around, thankfully quiet. Zenyatta is masterful at keeping her from getting her hands on any further alcohol. Damien looks at Molsey, glad she won't be nearly so hungover if at all. Again, knowing nothing about weed she didn't know what coming down from it would look like.
Damien can't help but notice the effect of Lucio's words on Molsey. She nuzzles her and kisses her temple, "Would you like me to throw him into the dance floor?"

Lucio procedes to sing by himself, of course rocking karaoke since he's a professional singer. Personally it's not Damien's taste but everyone else seems to be thrilled so she goes along easily enough. She continues playing with her ice cubes and sipping at her water. Fortunately Moira is quiet and the scent from earlier doesn't return again. Then again it's hard to smell anything over the smoke and alcohol.

When it's particularly late Zenyatta, Aleks, and Damien pile the drunken support agents back into the car. After taking a vote they visit one more club. Fortunately this one is surprisingly quieter and the dance floor is that couples could dance without bumping into anyone.

"Hey, babe, if a slow song comes up do you wanna dance?" That's the only other type of dancing she knows how to do without making a complete fool of herself. That and it gives her a chance to dance with her girlfriend which, she remembers, was so much fun.

Ziegler is twirling around, thankfully quiet. Zenyatta is masterful at keeping her from getting her hands on any further alcohol. Damien looks at Molsey, glad she won't be nearly so hungover if at all. Again, knowing nothing about weed she didn't know what coming down from it would look like.
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey clings to her girlfriend during the transition, making her have to carry her around like a child. Instead of actually sitting in a seat like you're supposed to, she sits in Damien's lap no matter how much they protest or tries and pry her away. There was no way she was about to let go of her girlfriend right now.

Thankfully she gets over herself when they walk into the club, opting to hold her hand and stay close to her side. She was absolutely done with being social. All she wanted to do was go home, take everything off, put on a hoodie and cuddle her girlfriend for ten hours.

She nods and watches the others, laying her head on Damien's shoulder. Part of her chides herself for being childish and clingy. But the other part simply doesn't care anymore. When Zenyatta asks if she wants anything she just asks for something with bubbles.

Eventually, a slow song starts to play, so Molsey lets herself be led onto the dance floor. She takes Damien's lead and thankfully has her usual step pattern memorized when it comes to dancing. Her girlfriend's steps in any other case like to vary in most situations.

"Damien, did you know that I love you?" She asks, resting her cheek on Damien's collarbone.
Molsey clings to her girlfriend during the transition, making her have to carry her around like a child. Instead of actually sitting in a seat like you're supposed to, she sits in Damien's lap no matter how much they protest or tries and pry her away. There was no way she was about to let go of her girlfriend right now.

Thankfully she gets over herself when they walk into the club, opting to hold her hand and stay close to her side. She was absolutely done with being social. All she wanted to do was go home, take everything off, put on a hoodie and cuddle her girlfriend for ten hours.

She nods and watches the others, laying her head on Damien's shoulder. Part of her chides herself for being childish and clingy. But the other part simply doesn't care anymore. When Zenyatta asks if she wants anything she just asks for something with bubbles.

Eventually, a slow song starts to play, so Molsey lets herself be led onto the dance floor. She takes Damien's lead and thankfully has her usual step pattern memorized when it comes to dancing. Her girlfriend's steps in any other case like to vary in most situations.

"Damien, did you know that I love you?" She asks, resting her cheek on Damien's collarbone.
Lichtdrache.gif
(( Ah, so we've gone into that fourth/ baby sloth stage before Molsey goes absolutely crazy I take it? ))

Damien looks down at Molsey, her arms looped comfortably around her girlfriend's lower back, "Of course my love. Why do you ask?"

Her eyes catch Baptiste about to talk to the DJ with a stupid smirk plastered on his face. Damien makes sure her eyes glow fiercely and she glares, silently challenging him to finish what he's doing. He wisely decides against it.

She turns her attention back to Molsey, smiling, "Tonight has been fun, aside from a few little moments. My favorite part has to be that I've gotten to see my beautiful girlfriend smile for hours on end."

At the same time she feels that the fun is definitely coming to a close. All but Lucio who's got a marker and waiting for Ana to look away so he can doodle on Ziegler who's passed out on the table.

She gently tilts Molsey's chin up and searches her eyes, kissing her lips softly, "And I hope you know that I love you more than words can say in more ways than anyone knows how to count."

No matter how often they touch or cuddle, Damien will never get over the feeling of holding Molsey. She's soft and curvy and she loves her freckles and her eyes. Everything about her.
(( Ah, so we've gone into that fourth/ baby sloth stage before Molsey goes absolutely crazy I take it? ))

Damien looks down at Molsey, her arms looped comfortably around her girlfriend's lower back, "Of course my love. Why do you ask?"

Her eyes catch Baptiste about to talk to the DJ with a stupid smirk plastered on his face. Damien makes sure her eyes glow fiercely and she glares, silently challenging him to finish what he's doing. He wisely decides against it.

She turns her attention back to Molsey, smiling, "Tonight has been fun, aside from a few little moments. My favorite part has to be that I've gotten to see my beautiful girlfriend smile for hours on end."

At the same time she feels that the fun is definitely coming to a close. All but Lucio who's got a marker and waiting for Ana to look away so he can doodle on Ziegler who's passed out on the table.

She gently tilts Molsey's chin up and searches her eyes, kissing her lips softly, "And I hope you know that I love you more than words can say in more ways than anyone knows how to count."

No matter how often they touch or cuddle, Damien will never get over the feeling of holding Molsey. She's soft and curvy and she loves her freckles and her eyes. Everything about her.
QFXpYkj.png
//She goes crazy on the way home and demands that they pull over for three am icecream//

She shrugs, "I just want to make sure because I do." Molsey doesn't pick up on the silent conversation exchanged between Damien and Baptiste. She's much more interested in how well her hand fits in Damien's, the difference in their body temperatures, and just how nicely they fit while dancing together.

Of course, the comment makes her smile even wider, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. Though hopefully by this time next year someone else will take over for you so you can just workout and love on the kittens." It takes her a second to realize that the kittens won't be so little by this time next year.

Molsey happily accepts the kiss, humming contently when they pull away. Her cheeks light up like a Christmas tree. "Aww, thank you, baby. You're too sweet for your own good."

After the song ends they dance through maybe two more before Ana starts yelling at Lucio for the mustache he drew onto Angela's face. The tanks and Zenyatta herd the crowd of support class heroes out the door and back into the car.

"Can we go get ice cream? Icecream would be great." Angela decides to wake up and support her argument.

"Oooh! Icecream sounds really good!"
//She goes crazy on the way home and demands that they pull over for three am icecream//

She shrugs, "I just want to make sure because I do." Molsey doesn't pick up on the silent conversation exchanged between Damien and Baptiste. She's much more interested in how well her hand fits in Damien's, the difference in their body temperatures, and just how nicely they fit while dancing together.

Of course, the comment makes her smile even wider, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. Though hopefully by this time next year someone else will take over for you so you can just workout and love on the kittens." It takes her a second to realize that the kittens won't be so little by this time next year.

Molsey happily accepts the kiss, humming contently when they pull away. Her cheeks light up like a Christmas tree. "Aww, thank you, baby. You're too sweet for your own good."

After the song ends they dance through maybe two more before Ana starts yelling at Lucio for the mustache he drew onto Angela's face. The tanks and Zenyatta herd the crowd of support class heroes out the door and back into the car.

"Can we go get ice cream? Icecream would be great." Angela decides to wake up and support her argument.

"Oooh! Icecream sounds really good!"
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88