Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ Fehrawn
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Fehrawn

I furrow my eyebrows. “I’m going clubbing. My friend Micky from back home is up for the day and we’re gonna hit the town.” I chuckle. “If you’d like you’re welcome to join us.” I say, subconsciously making sure my chest isn’t falling out of my shirt. I notice her stammer but don’t comment on it, wanting her to feel comfortable.
@Fehrawn

I furrow my eyebrows. “I’m going clubbing. My friend Micky from back home is up for the day and we’re gonna hit the town.” I chuckle. “If you’d like you’re welcome to join us.” I say, subconsciously making sure my chest isn’t falling out of my shirt. I notice her stammer but don’t comment on it, wanting her to feel comfortable.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Well that is unexpected. She was inviting me someplace, and it seemed normal between us. My habit of making bad choices yelled at me to go along. My other side told me to make sure they were okay with it. "Only if it's okay with you." I mutter. I swallow hard, focusing on the wall behind her, but it gave the illusion I was still looking her in the eye.
Well that is unexpected. She was inviting me someplace, and it seemed normal between us. My habit of making bad choices yelled at me to go along. My other side told me to make sure they were okay with it. "Only if it's okay with you." I mutter. I swallow hard, focusing on the wall behind her, but it gave the illusion I was still looking her in the eye.
"Dragons call us strange, that doesn't matter to us" -Fehrawn
"The darkness is always there. We are the Candle" -Lightbringer
"Be brave in battle, Be strong in lose, be there and love." -RevolutionsHope
@Fehrawn I smile at her. “You might wanna change into something nicer.” I say gently, adjusting my top again so I’m not falling out of it. “And if I make you uncomfortable, Micky’s worse. She’s even flirtier than i am.” I grimace.
@Fehrawn I smile at her. “You might wanna change into something nicer.” I say gently, adjusting my top again so I’m not falling out of it. “And if I make you uncomfortable, Micky’s worse. She’s even flirtier than i am.” I grimace.
Well isn't that going to be wonderful. I had forgot whta I had been wearing, a mere tee and jeans. "Right," I sling my backpack more onto my shoulder. "I'll be right back." I pause there for a moment, to be sure that she heard me. I head back to my room, shut the door and began a quick search for my favorite thing to wear. It was a black shirt, long sleeves with neat holes running down the sides of the shirt and cut out in front and some ripped skinny jeans. I change quickly, catching myself in the mirror. This is considered nice, right? I sigh, fixing the crinkles of my tight shirt. Opening the door, I am relieved to see that Arven had remained. "Is this okay?" I ask.
Well isn't that going to be wonderful. I had forgot whta I had been wearing, a mere tee and jeans. "Right," I sling my backpack more onto my shoulder. "I'll be right back." I pause there for a moment, to be sure that she heard me. I head back to my room, shut the door and began a quick search for my favorite thing to wear. It was a black shirt, long sleeves with neat holes running down the sides of the shirt and cut out in front and some ripped skinny jeans. I change quickly, catching myself in the mirror. This is considered nice, right? I sigh, fixing the crinkles of my tight shirt. Opening the door, I am relieved to see that Arven had remained. "Is this okay?" I ask.
@Fehrawn “I’m dressed like this cuz I’m looking for a new girl. If you think you look best dressed like that then by all means.” I say, examining my nails. The club isn’t fancy, but they won’t let you in if wearing jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, yoga pants, or leggings.
@Fehrawn “I’m dressed like this cuz I’m looking for a new girl. If you think you look best dressed like that then by all means.” I say, examining my nails. The club isn’t fancy, but they won’t let you in if wearing jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, yoga pants, or leggings.
My cutting and sarcastic humor self suddenly decided to show up, my mind filled with my usual hissy comments. It made me feel comfortable, really. It must feel odd to find comfort in such a bitter tone. I was a bit bothered that she didn't answer me directly, and my eyebrow flicking up before I caught myself. I take a quiet deep breath to hold in my poison and examine myself for opinion. I think I look good enough for a club. I mean, some people at the club aren't exactly modest, so I think I'm good.
My cutting and sarcastic humor self suddenly decided to show up, my mind filled with my usual hissy comments. It made me feel comfortable, really. It must feel odd to find comfort in such a bitter tone. I was a bit bothered that she didn't answer me directly, and my eyebrow flicking up before I caught myself. I take a quiet deep breath to hold in my poison and examine myself for opinion. I think I look good enough for a club. I mean, some people at the club aren't exactly modest, so I think I'm good.
@Fehrawn (What was meant by “I never really noticed people in such a way before.” Does Shay sort of see Arven as more than a sl*tty neighbour?)

I turn and head for the elevator, my hips swaying confidently as I walk. I look like a full course m e a l tonight. Usually, I loathe the way I look, but for some reason, today is different. My curves sit just right for once and my eyes glitter like diamonds. My hair hangs in tight, beautiful, blue curls, and my outfit flatters my body.
@Fehrawn (What was meant by “I never really noticed people in such a way before.” Does Shay sort of see Arven as more than a sl*tty neighbour?)

I turn and head for the elevator, my hips swaying confidently as I walk. I look like a full course m e a l tonight. Usually, I loathe the way I look, but for some reason, today is different. My curves sit just right for once and my eyes glitter like diamonds. My hair hangs in tight, beautiful, blue curls, and my outfit flatters my body.
(Oh no, it's just she really takes notice of faces, clothes and things. She just sees figures that don't really matter to her, but since Arven grabbed her attention, she noticed what she actual looked like for the first time. Sorry if my writing is hard to follow)

I follow quietly, thinking back at my other experiences in a club. Never had a good time anywhere away from where they serve drinks. Actually, she hadn't ever strayed from the drinks. They felt nice. I run different items through my mind, not sure what to do now. Wait, are there different types of clubs? Oh gee. I silence my thoughts and resume following Arven closely behind.
(Oh no, it's just she really takes notice of faces, clothes and things. She just sees figures that don't really matter to her, but since Arven grabbed her attention, she noticed what she actual looked like for the first time. Sorry if my writing is hard to follow)

I follow quietly, thinking back at my other experiences in a club. Never had a good time anywhere away from where they serve drinks. Actually, she hadn't ever strayed from the drinks. They felt nice. I run different items through my mind, not sure what to do now. Wait, are there different types of clubs? Oh gee. I silence my thoughts and resume following Arven closely behind.
@Fehrawn (I did say romance when looking for partners for this, remember. But don’t worry! I can be confusing too.)

I push the button and pull out my phone to text Micky. My long acrylic nails click against the screen while I type. ”Will be out soon!”
”Awesome! Get yo sexy *** out here, I’m waiting!!” she writes back. I smile.
The elevator arrives and I step in, pushing the button for the main floor and leaning back against the wall.
@Fehrawn (I did say romance when looking for partners for this, remember. But don’t worry! I can be confusing too.)

I push the button and pull out my phone to text Micky. My long acrylic nails click against the screen while I type. ”Will be out soon!”
”Awesome! Get yo sexy *** out here, I’m waiting!!” she writes back. I smile.
The elevator arrives and I step in, pushing the button for the main floor and leaning back against the wall.
(Yes, I know! I promise to try and start her feelings for Arven. I'm just always a bit anxious and slow about it, sorry!)

I held my breath as I followed her into the elevator. I stand in the back left corner, glancing over Arven, and a thought popped into my mind. She looks really good. She'll most definitely get a date. I felt my face threatening to redden, as I panicked if that thought was okay. Was that a normal thought? I swallowed hard as the elevator begins dropping.
(Yes, I know! I promise to try and start her feelings for Arven. I'm just always a bit anxious and slow about it, sorry!)

I held my breath as I followed her into the elevator. I stand in the back left corner, glancing over Arven, and a thought popped into my mind. She looks really good. She'll most definitely get a date. I felt my face threatening to redden, as I panicked if that thought was okay. Was that a normal thought? I swallowed hard as the elevator begins dropping.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14