Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flawed claws (WOF) (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@TheSoothsayer
I never actually read all the Wof fire books but ive read up to book 7 (Winter Turning) if thats alright.

Name: Boa
tribe: Rainwing
Abilities: Lacks camouflaging scales so can't change color. Acid is still deadly.
Backstory: Growing up she was often secluded by her father who would have her kept distant from the others. After wasting so much of her youth laying under the sun away from everyone else she decided she wanted to go to Jade Mountain to make up for the lack of socialization.
Personality: Boa is loud and social, often doing anything for her new found friends. She craves others attention and has yet to understand personal space so she comes off as naïve which she is, for the most part. Boa will lie about random things even if she doesn't mean to its at this point a habit.
Other stuff we should know: Will puff out her wings when frightened to look bigger.
Winglet: Quartz
Appearance: (Image won't load) A rainwing with the colors of Glory on the cover of The Hidden Kingdom.
@TheSoothsayer
I never actually read all the Wof fire books but ive read up to book 7 (Winter Turning) if thats alright.

Name: Boa
tribe: Rainwing
Abilities: Lacks camouflaging scales so can't change color. Acid is still deadly.
Backstory: Growing up she was often secluded by her father who would have her kept distant from the others. After wasting so much of her youth laying under the sun away from everyone else she decided she wanted to go to Jade Mountain to make up for the lack of socialization.
Personality: Boa is loud and social, often doing anything for her new found friends. She craves others attention and has yet to understand personal space so she comes off as naïve which she is, for the most part. Boa will lie about random things even if she doesn't mean to its at this point a habit.
Other stuff we should know: Will puff out her wings when frightened to look bigger.
Winglet: Quartz
Appearance: (Image won't load) A rainwing with the colors of Glory on the cover of The Hidden Kingdom.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
Alrighty, now we can either wait for other people to maybe try to fill the quartz winglet since both of the submissions are in the quartz winglet, or we can start the rp now and I will make up names for the rest of the winglets.
@RadioactiveBlitz
Alright, that's fine with me.
|
|
|
|
@AllPowerfulPooge
Oof, it's fine, we could sort of imagine Boa. And I'll try not to spoil any of the books after book 7, since I am already way past it.
Alrighty, now we can either wait for other people to maybe try to fill the quartz winglet since both of the submissions are in the quartz winglet, or we can start the rp now and I will make up names for the rest of the winglets.
@RadioactiveBlitz
Alright, that's fine with me.
|
|
|
|
@AllPowerfulPooge
Oof, it's fine, we could sort of imagine Boa. And I'll try not to spoil any of the books after book 7, since I am already way past it.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@TheSoothsayer

I don't mind some spoilers since I probably won't read them for a while due to the lack of money and places to get them right now. I can always make another character to help fill in the quartz winglet a bit more.
@TheSoothsayer

I don't mind some spoilers since I probably won't read them for a while due to the lack of money and places to get them right now. I can always make another character to help fill in the quartz winglet a bit more.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
@TheSoothsayer
I think we can wait for a bit, i'd say like, a day or two should work? Otherwise if not, then that's alright with me.
@TheSoothsayer
I think we can wait for a bit, i'd say like, a day or two should work? Otherwise if not, then that's alright with me.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@RadioactiveBlitz @AllPowerfulPooge

We could probably wait a bit, maybe till Wednesday? If there isnt anymore joining after that we could start the rp, and people could always try to join in the beginning before it really starts.
@RadioactiveBlitz @AllPowerfulPooge

We could probably wait a bit, maybe till Wednesday? If there isnt anymore joining after that we could start the rp, and people could always try to join in the beginning before it really starts.
@TheSoothsayer Hey! This looks extremely interesting, hoping I can join, here’s my dragon.
Name
Polar Bear (Nicknamed Polar or Bear)
Tribe
Icewing
Abilities
No frostbreath
Appearance
An icewing with glittering icy blue scales and eyes that are slightly darker than the color of the sky, along with the undersides of his wings being a stark white, he is less stuck up than other icewings, and doesn’t quite believe that icewings are superior
Backstory
Born without frostbreath dragons always told him that he’d never make, and that he’d be stuck at the very bottom of the seventh circle with no life. His parents were both honorable generals in the icewing army of the high third circle. Polar Bear was determined from a young age to prove them wrong and get into a high circle. He trained harder than most dragonets, and soon he was a good fighter and hunter, despite having no frostbreath. When he reached his seventh hatching day in the low second circle he was very proud, he had proved them all wrong. He spent around a year after that in possibility with dragons of other tribes after that he was sent to Jade Mountain Academy.
Personality
Extremely hard working and determined, he is also extremely determined to prove dragons wrong about things they say about his lack of frostbreath.
Other
He keeps his lack of frostbreath a secret and no dragons at Jade Mountain currently know of this, he does it because he’s embarrassed by it.
Winglet
Any is fine!
@TheSoothsayer Hey! This looks extremely interesting, hoping I can join, here’s my dragon.
Name
Polar Bear (Nicknamed Polar or Bear)
Tribe
Icewing
Abilities
No frostbreath
Appearance
An icewing with glittering icy blue scales and eyes that are slightly darker than the color of the sky, along with the undersides of his wings being a stark white, he is less stuck up than other icewings, and doesn’t quite believe that icewings are superior
Backstory
Born without frostbreath dragons always told him that he’d never make, and that he’d be stuck at the very bottom of the seventh circle with no life. His parents were both honorable generals in the icewing army of the high third circle. Polar Bear was determined from a young age to prove them wrong and get into a high circle. He trained harder than most dragonets, and soon he was a good fighter and hunter, despite having no frostbreath. When he reached his seventh hatching day in the low second circle he was very proud, he had proved them all wrong. He spent around a year after that in possibility with dragons of other tribes after that he was sent to Jade Mountain Academy.
Personality
Extremely hard working and determined, he is also extremely determined to prove dragons wrong about things they say about his lack of frostbreath.
Other
He keeps his lack of frostbreath a secret and no dragons at Jade Mountain currently know of this, he does it because he’s embarrassed by it.
Winglet
Any is fine!
@Sincerity11
I put him in the silver winglet

Now we just need one more probably
@Sincerity11
I put him in the silver winglet

Now we just need one more probably
@Thesoothsayer
Name: Umbra
tribe: Night/MudWing
Abilities: Massively thick scales/resistance to cold or heat or venom. (basically s u p e r r e s I s t a n c e). Dreamwalking-Umbra can appear and talk to others in dreams and connect them.
Backstory: Umbra never asked to be born where he was. He doesn’t like to talk about it. But in truth, he was born in a dysfunctional family of a tired and angry MudWing mother and an expectant father. His father only had Umbra and his clutch mates for science and as possible soldiers, and after testing them, he found Umbra’s resistance intriguing. He tested Umbra by putting him against his angry siblings-he was favored and ‘coddled’. His bigwings was the one to claw his eyes hard enough to permanently damage his vision. He was kept in bed in a clinic for months..no one visited or picked him up. Umbra has no idea how to get home without sight..so he didn’t. He stayed in the clinic until the nurses made him sign up for Jade Mountain, where he intends to leave his past behind.
Personality: An untrusting, reluctant individual, Umbra wears his silence and darkness like a shell, using it to hide himself. Afraid of pretty much everyone, Umbra doesn’t easily make friends and bonds, afraid they will betray or hurt him. He is snarky and snappish, sometimes rude, but is really more scared-much like a frightened dog lashing out. When someone earns his trust, Umbra opens up a bit and shows more of himself-a frightened young dragon who is love-starved and afraid to show his emotions.
Appearance: A thin and with dragon, Umbra has dark brown-black scales with silver scales speckled around his claws, but not the insides of his wings. His talons and spikes and such are a mahogany brown and his eyes are a cloudy, misty lavender, with long scar marks along his face. He has twisting scars along his back, sides, and tail as well, and some along his neck-though they are healed and not all that noticeable at first glance.
Other stuff we should know: Umbra misses his sight badly and is relatively uneducated. He isn’t dumb but has no knowledge other than some healing. He wants to be an artist or something but has given up on those goals as he is blind.
Winglet: I don’t really mind which!

Schedule:
Herbs and Healing
Art
Group Discussion
History
Weapons+Defence
Science
Umbra is bisexual, but has problems letting dragons close enough for him to like them.

Name: Havoc
tribe: NightWing
Abilities: Extremely weak mind-reader, can only feel feelings when touching a dragon and some foresight.
Backstory: Havoc was born on the NightWing island. Her egg was cracked and not expected to make it and therefore was taken from the other eggs and put out near the forest on the island, and a lucky breeze for her blew away some smog and allowed her to gain some power-albeit, very weak power. When the hunting dragons that week found a lone and lost dragonet, they immediately took her in and gave her to her parents. She hardly remembers the island as her home, though, because when she was very young the volcano was evacuated. However, before that she saw a dead RainWing being carried from the prisons and it scarred the young dragonet. When she got to the Rainforest, the NightWing lived happily but made many more RainWing friends due to her young age and many of the older dragonets were mean.
Personality: Havoc is very, very smart. She learned to read very young and has a creative and innovative mind. She likes making inventions and helping others, but is fiercely protective of others. Havoc is rather extroverted and loves being around others. She is more calm and reflective, but she radiates a kind of peace and kindness.
Appearance: Havoc is rather large and bulky for her age, with glimmering blue-black scales and silver teardrops by her eyes. A bit plump, Havoc has obvisouoy eaten a lot of fruits, and her claws, horns, etc are a onyx black. She has an abnormally long tail and her underbelly is a pale grey. Her starscales are in a constellation-like pattern
Other stuff we should know: Fiercely loyal to Queen Glory and trained to become a bodyguard, but if a dreamer and hopeless romantic. She kinda wishes she isn’t a NightWing.
Winglet: Don’t mind!

Schedule:
Science
History
Group Discussion
Defense+ Weapons
Art
Herbs and Healing
Poor kid is a hopeless lesbian.
@Thesoothsayer
Name: Umbra
tribe: Night/MudWing
Abilities: Massively thick scales/resistance to cold or heat or venom. (basically s u p e r r e s I s t a n c e). Dreamwalking-Umbra can appear and talk to others in dreams and connect them.
Backstory: Umbra never asked to be born where he was. He doesn’t like to talk about it. But in truth, he was born in a dysfunctional family of a tired and angry MudWing mother and an expectant father. His father only had Umbra and his clutch mates for science and as possible soldiers, and after testing them, he found Umbra’s resistance intriguing. He tested Umbra by putting him against his angry siblings-he was favored and ‘coddled’. His bigwings was the one to claw his eyes hard enough to permanently damage his vision. He was kept in bed in a clinic for months..no one visited or picked him up. Umbra has no idea how to get home without sight..so he didn’t. He stayed in the clinic until the nurses made him sign up for Jade Mountain, where he intends to leave his past behind.
Personality: An untrusting, reluctant individual, Umbra wears his silence and darkness like a shell, using it to hide himself. Afraid of pretty much everyone, Umbra doesn’t easily make friends and bonds, afraid they will betray or hurt him. He is snarky and snappish, sometimes rude, but is really more scared-much like a frightened dog lashing out. When someone earns his trust, Umbra opens up a bit and shows more of himself-a frightened young dragon who is love-starved and afraid to show his emotions.
Appearance: A thin and with dragon, Umbra has dark brown-black scales with silver scales speckled around his claws, but not the insides of his wings. His talons and spikes and such are a mahogany brown and his eyes are a cloudy, misty lavender, with long scar marks along his face. He has twisting scars along his back, sides, and tail as well, and some along his neck-though they are healed and not all that noticeable at first glance.
Other stuff we should know: Umbra misses his sight badly and is relatively uneducated. He isn’t dumb but has no knowledge other than some healing. He wants to be an artist or something but has given up on those goals as he is blind.
Winglet: I don’t really mind which!

Schedule:
Herbs and Healing
Art
Group Discussion
History
Weapons+Defence
Science
Umbra is bisexual, but has problems letting dragons close enough for him to like them.

Name: Havoc
tribe: NightWing
Abilities: Extremely weak mind-reader, can only feel feelings when touching a dragon and some foresight.
Backstory: Havoc was born on the NightWing island. Her egg was cracked and not expected to make it and therefore was taken from the other eggs and put out near the forest on the island, and a lucky breeze for her blew away some smog and allowed her to gain some power-albeit, very weak power. When the hunting dragons that week found a lone and lost dragonet, they immediately took her in and gave her to her parents. She hardly remembers the island as her home, though, because when she was very young the volcano was evacuated. However, before that she saw a dead RainWing being carried from the prisons and it scarred the young dragonet. When she got to the Rainforest, the NightWing lived happily but made many more RainWing friends due to her young age and many of the older dragonets were mean.
Personality: Havoc is very, very smart. She learned to read very young and has a creative and innovative mind. She likes making inventions and helping others, but is fiercely protective of others. Havoc is rather extroverted and loves being around others. She is more calm and reflective, but she radiates a kind of peace and kindness.
Appearance: Havoc is rather large and bulky for her age, with glimmering blue-black scales and silver teardrops by her eyes. A bit plump, Havoc has obvisouoy eaten a lot of fruits, and her claws, horns, etc are a onyx black. She has an abnormally long tail and her underbelly is a pale grey. Her starscales are in a constellation-like pattern
Other stuff we should know: Fiercely loyal to Queen Glory and trained to become a bodyguard, but if a dreamer and hopeless romantic. She kinda wishes she isn’t a NightWing.
Winglet: Don’t mind!

Schedule:
Science
History
Group Discussion
Defense+ Weapons
Art
Herbs and Healing
Poor kid is a hopeless lesbian.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman
Put Umbra in the Silver winglet (under mudwing)

@RadioactiveBlitz @AllPowerfulPooge @Sincerity11

Are ya'll ready, cause we basically have enough people to begin the rp. Permafrost had already started makinf her way to Jade mountain, if ya all wanna post.
@Kingman
Put Umbra in the Silver winglet (under mudwing)

@RadioactiveBlitz @AllPowerfulPooge @Sincerity11

Are ya'll ready, cause we basically have enough people to begin the rp. Permafrost had already started makinf her way to Jade mountain, if ya all wanna post.
Polar Bear was hurrying around his room in the ice palace. He had returned from Possibility a mere 8 days ago, and now he was off to Jade Mountain. He loved places like Possibility and Jade Mountain because dragon’s first thoughts of him weren’t ‘Oh, it’s the one without frostbreath.’ He quickly read over his Jade Mountain scroll before sticking it in his satchel, Silver winglet it read. Polar gathered up the last of his belongings, a little carved ice statues of a polar bear and a couple of scrolls for reading. Once gathered he threw his satchel over his back and left his room. He walked to the front of the palace and out, nodding at the guards as he left.

The icewing stretched out his wings, before pushing off the ground and flapping them to bring him high up in the air. He took off at a steady pace for Jade Mountain. He watched in silence as the Ice Kingdom passed by beneath him and as he crossed the Great Ice Wall. He looked up across Phyrria, soon he’d be arriving at Jade Mountain Academy.
Polar Bear was hurrying around his room in the ice palace. He had returned from Possibility a mere 8 days ago, and now he was off to Jade Mountain. He loved places like Possibility and Jade Mountain because dragon’s first thoughts of him weren’t ‘Oh, it’s the one without frostbreath.’ He quickly read over his Jade Mountain scroll before sticking it in his satchel, Silver winglet it read. Polar gathered up the last of his belongings, a little carved ice statues of a polar bear and a couple of scrolls for reading. Once gathered he threw his satchel over his back and left his room. He walked to the front of the palace and out, nodding at the guards as he left.

The icewing stretched out his wings, before pushing off the ground and flapping them to bring him high up in the air. He took off at a steady pace for Jade Mountain. He watched in silence as the Ice Kingdom passed by beneath him and as he crossed the Great Ice Wall. He looked up across Phyrria, soon he’d be arriving at Jade Mountain Academy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59