Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 246 247
"No! You explain this right now!" She says interfering. "Caroline said she was a normal dragon stopping the mechanicals. Why did you say she's not?" She says demanding.
"No! You explain this right now!" She says interfering. "Caroline said she was a normal dragon stopping the mechanicals. Why did you say she's not?" She says demanding.
There was a look on his face as if he finally understood something- a smirk came over his face before quickly disappearing. "Is she? I'm not too sure about Caroline...she's always pretty secretive. I don't know whether she's mechanical or not. Here." He handed Ranna a strange card, made out of some kind of technology that glittered in the light. No words could easily be made out on it. "Give that to her once you see her again...and trust me, she always shows up eventually."
There was a look on his face as if he finally understood something- a smirk came over his face before quickly disappearing. "Is she? I'm not too sure about Caroline...she's always pretty secretive. I don't know whether she's mechanical or not. Here." He handed Ranna a strange card, made out of some kind of technology that glittered in the light. No words could easily be made out on it. "Give that to her once you see her again...and trust me, she always shows up eventually."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Ok. Just... keep what i said in mind." She says before taking the card. She then getting out of the way in an effort to see what it said. She hopes Sossat would be ok though. Carnelian certainly was determined to see his objective completed...
"Ok. Just... keep what i said in mind." She says before taking the card. She then getting out of the way in an effort to see what it said. She hopes Sossat would be ok though. Carnelian certainly was determined to see his objective completed...
Carnelian huffed in annoyance, flapping his wings as he chased after the other dragon- however at this point Sossat was way too far ahead for him to easily catch up. He angrily muttered something under his breath, watching the dragon escape. "Too late. I'll have to catch up to them later...lets go our separate ways." he said with a small huff.
Carnelian huffed in annoyance, flapping his wings as he chased after the other dragon- however at this point Sossat was way too far ahead for him to easily catch up. He angrily muttered something under his breath, watching the dragon escape. "Too late. I'll have to catch up to them later...lets go our separate ways." he said with a small huff.
She nods and left. She looking around the nature flight. Least Sossat got away... maybe he won't be mad... though she wouldn't blame him if he were.
She nods and left. She looking around the nature flight. Least Sossat got away... maybe he won't be mad... though she wouldn't blame him if he were.
At this time Ashe, not knowing where Sossat or Ranna were, moved back towards Viajiin's clan- at least she would tell them what happened with the mechanicals.
At this time Ashe, not knowing where Sossat or Ranna were, moved back towards Viajiin's clan- at least she would tell them what happened with the mechanicals.
Ranna looked for the clan too. Though she was struggling since she was trying to avoid Carnelian or anyone else.
Ranna looked for the clan too. Though she was struggling since she was trying to avoid Carnelian or anyone else.
Carnelian had gone in a different direction after a while, possibly catching up with some other dragons.
Carnelian had gone in a different direction after a while, possibly catching up with some other dragons.
Ranna flew in the direction she thought led to Viajjin. Maybe they knew something?
Ranna flew in the direction she thought led to Viajjin. Maybe they knew something?
(time skip until she gets there?)
(time skip until she gets there?)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 246 247