Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire Roleplay~ CLOSED
1 2 3
Eh I’m bored so why not? Let’s make our OCs go on crazy adventures together and have a fun time. :D

Tell me a little about your OC (name, sex, tribe, extra) and if you have a specific idea for RP in mind. If not, I’ll come up with something.

For rules just uh keep out the smexy stuff, no godmodding, you know, just be a decent human being, and we should be good.

I have a couple OCs I’m considering using but they’ll either be one of these three:
1) Meltdown: SkyWing/IceWing: Male
2) Abyss: SeaWing: Female
3) Sierra: SkyWing: Male

Okay one last thing I promise. I am NOT familiar with Books Eleven and onward. I tried getting into Book Eleven when it first came out but to me it lost a lot of the charm its predecessors had and so I’m taking a really long break from it. Thus, I am terribly unfamiliar with Pantala and its inhabitants, so I CAN’T properly RP anything relating to the newest books. Hope that’s not an inconvenience to y’all!

Alright, let’s get to it. Please ping me if you’re interested!
Eh I’m bored so why not? Let’s make our OCs go on crazy adventures together and have a fun time. :D

Tell me a little about your OC (name, sex, tribe, extra) and if you have a specific idea for RP in mind. If not, I’ll come up with something.

For rules just uh keep out the smexy stuff, no godmodding, you know, just be a decent human being, and we should be good.

I have a couple OCs I’m considering using but they’ll either be one of these three:
1) Meltdown: SkyWing/IceWing: Male
2) Abyss: SeaWing: Female
3) Sierra: SkyWing: Male

Okay one last thing I promise. I am NOT familiar with Books Eleven and onward. I tried getting into Book Eleven when it first came out but to me it lost a lot of the charm its predecessors had and so I’m taking a really long break from it. Thus, I am terribly unfamiliar with Pantala and its inhabitants, so I CAN’T properly RP anything relating to the newest books. Hope that’s not an inconvenience to y’all!

Alright, let’s get to it. Please ping me if you’re interested!
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1

Would it be 1x1 or a group? I'm much better with groups, but I'm sure I could try out a 1x1 if that is what you are after!

I have a few characters I could use:

Frostbite: IceWing, female (cold and calculating)
Atlantas: Sea/NightWing, male (Awkward, anxious)
Scorched: SandWing, female (Kind, shy)
Iora: She is a HiveWing, but I could change her to a Sandwing (Loud, friendly)

Frostbite has art (If I can find it) and so does Scorched and Atlantas. Atlantas has multiple art pieces and is the best developed of my characters.
@NetherNo1

Would it be 1x1 or a group? I'm much better with groups, but I'm sure I could try out a 1x1 if that is what you are after!

I have a few characters I could use:

Frostbite: IceWing, female (cold and calculating)
Atlantas: Sea/NightWing, male (Awkward, anxious)
Scorched: SandWing, female (Kind, shy)
Iora: She is a HiveWing, but I could change her to a Sandwing (Loud, friendly)

Frostbite has art (If I can find it) and so does Scorched and Atlantas. Atlantas has multiple art pieces and is the best developed of my characters.
@LemonsSharks

Not gonna lie I’ve never tried a group RP buuut I’ll give it a go. :D I’ll see if we can round up a few more RPers and then we can figure out the specifics of our roleplay.

Also you don’t have to change Iora’s tribe unless you want to! It’s completely up to you. And I’m interested to hear more about Atlantas~
@LemonsSharks

Not gonna lie I’ve never tried a group RP buuut I’ll give it a go. :D I’ll see if we can round up a few more RPers and then we can figure out the specifics of our roleplay.

Also you don’t have to change Iora’s tribe unless you want to! It’s completely up to you. And I’m interested to hear more about Atlantas~
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1
I'm pretty sure there is a written ref somewhere around here if you'd want me to pull that up?
I've never actually done a 1x1 before so that'd be new for me (I'm willing to tho)
@NetherNo1
I'm pretty sure there is a written ref somewhere around here if you'd want me to pull that up?
I've never actually done a 1x1 before so that'd be new for me (I'm willing to tho)
@LemonsSharks You don’t have to pull up the ref unless you want to. ^^ But if you do, I’d love to see it!

Also, unless you’d be more interested in a 1x1 I don’t mind bumping the post until we get a couple more roleplayers to tag along. Whatever rocks your boat is good with me! 1x1 roleplays tend to be a lot more fun then it seems, though, especially if you have a good RP buddy to work with.
@LemonsSharks You don’t have to pull up the ref unless you want to. ^^ But if you do, I’d love to see it!

Also, unless you’d be more interested in a 1x1 I don’t mind bumping the post until we get a couple more roleplayers to tag along. Whatever rocks your boat is good with me! 1x1 roleplays tend to be a lot more fun then it seems, though, especially if you have a good RP buddy to work with.
shaymin-sky.gif
@NetherNo1
I’d be interested in a group RP for this!
I’d use these characters for it, I’ll add in more information if needed later on:

Uncia: IceWing / NightWing : Female [Bossy but takes it easy on her friends, First to jump into danger / Reckless]

Orion: NightWing : Male [Judgemental of just about everything and everyone, always tries to act smarter than everyone else but he’s just worried about being judged for not being a “super genius” like most NightWings]

Terra : MudWing : Female [Mom friend of the group, Tries to be a good diplomat for her more battle ready friends]

Radiant : RainWing : Male [Lives up to his name and always makes it a point to look his best, bit of a coward but if his friends are in serious danger he won’t mind helping out]

Fulmar : SeaWing : Female [Fulmars a bit awkward around other tribes as she hasn’t gone out of the kingdom before, Her head is always in the clouds and makes it her priority to provide all the crazy creative ideas for her group]

Gyre : SeaWing / SkyWing : Male [Most safety oriented of the group and helps to make sure no one is getting injured, A bit untrusting twoards strangers]

Sage : SandWing : Female [Most laid back of the group, Doesn’t really care about decision making and just goes with the flow, Will happily share wild adventure stories of her past which are 98% overexaggerations]
@NetherNo1
I’d be interested in a group RP for this!
I’d use these characters for it, I’ll add in more information if needed later on:

Uncia: IceWing / NightWing : Female [Bossy but takes it easy on her friends, First to jump into danger / Reckless]

Orion: NightWing : Male [Judgemental of just about everything and everyone, always tries to act smarter than everyone else but he’s just worried about being judged for not being a “super genius” like most NightWings]

Terra : MudWing : Female [Mom friend of the group, Tries to be a good diplomat for her more battle ready friends]

Radiant : RainWing : Male [Lives up to his name and always makes it a point to look his best, bit of a coward but if his friends are in serious danger he won’t mind helping out]

Fulmar : SeaWing : Female [Fulmars a bit awkward around other tribes as she hasn’t gone out of the kingdom before, Her head is always in the clouds and makes it her priority to provide all the crazy creative ideas for her group]

Gyre : SeaWing / SkyWing : Male [Most safety oriented of the group and helps to make sure no one is getting injured, A bit untrusting twoards strangers]

Sage : SandWing : Female [Most laid back of the group, Doesn’t really care about decision making and just goes with the flow, Will happily share wild adventure stories of her past which are 98% overexaggerations]
@NetherNo1
Name: Atlantis

Breed: Seawing/Nightwing

Appearance: r1aqok.png
Tiny white spots speckled his fins and his face, and he had less glowing spots than most Seawings (which means he can't speak aquatic very well. He understands most of it, however.). His dark colours and white spots are a dead giveaway of him being a hybrid. He has the lights travelling down his first row of scales on his neck. He is able to flash his spots and dim them, like normal Seawing markings. His dark colours blend in with the dark parts of the ocean and the night sky. His fins don't travel down his back like a normal Seawing's, either. Wears an earring a lot of the time. Actually quite short, for a sea/night, since he is smaller than a NightWing, and only slightly bigger than a SeaWing.

Personality: Atlantas is pretty friendly but is very awkward. He tends to stumble on his words when he speaks every now and again. He is really bad at lying. He is pretty quiet most of the time, but he will try to be a leader if needed. Most of the time, he is aware of everything around him unless someone manages to get him distracted (which is often).

Fears: The dark, being trapped (in ice, in quicksand, etc.), and spiders.

Faults: Doesn't take compliments really well (gets super flushed by the simplest things), pushes himself more than needed.

Qualities: Atlantas is quick on his feet, and is very patient.
@NetherNo1
Name: Atlantis

Breed: Seawing/Nightwing

Appearance: r1aqok.png
Tiny white spots speckled his fins and his face, and he had less glowing spots than most Seawings (which means he can't speak aquatic very well. He understands most of it, however.). His dark colours and white spots are a dead giveaway of him being a hybrid. He has the lights travelling down his first row of scales on his neck. He is able to flash his spots and dim them, like normal Seawing markings. His dark colours blend in with the dark parts of the ocean and the night sky. His fins don't travel down his back like a normal Seawing's, either. Wears an earring a lot of the time. Actually quite short, for a sea/night, since he is smaller than a NightWing, and only slightly bigger than a SeaWing.

Personality: Atlantas is pretty friendly but is very awkward. He tends to stumble on his words when he speaks every now and again. He is really bad at lying. He is pretty quiet most of the time, but he will try to be a leader if needed. Most of the time, he is aware of everything around him unless someone manages to get him distracted (which is often).

Fears: The dark, being trapped (in ice, in quicksand, etc.), and spiders.

Faults: Doesn't take compliments really well (gets super flushed by the simplest things), pushes himself more than needed.

Qualities: Atlantas is quick on his feet, and is very patient.
The photo is a bit dated, but he hasn't changed much.
The photo is a bit dated, but he hasn't changed much.
@NetherNo1 I love Wings of Fire so I would love to RP!

Here are some of my characters:

- Equinox: Female, Nightwing, she has mind reading and weak foresight, She is cunning and mostly sticks to herself especially since she has powers. She is one of the few currently with powers in the clan (since they are in the rainforest) but is the only one w/o her powers known.

- Orca: Female, Nightwing/Icewing but lives with seawings, She is sweet but very mysterious and it was hard to read her mind because it was mostly empty. She likes peace and sitting by herself makes her calm, She has black and white swirls and to icy crystal teardrops at the corner of her eyes. Her eyes are sea blue and she has an frozen sea coral necklace around her neck. Her frost breath only makes dragons freeze for a day and after that make them feel cold for a few days. She is incredibly strong and can breathe fire but that hurts her every time she uses it.

- Toucan: Male, Rainwing, (Kind, bit protective because of animus powers, bubbly), History: Toucan was a normal dragon with a normal routine: eating & sleeping. That all changed when he learned he was animus and went to JMA to hide from possible threats, as said by Queen Glory.

- Aurora: Female, Icewing/Seawing, Aurora can be stubborn and sometimes rude but she is loyal and proud. Sometimes she keeps to herself, can be quiet and shy, has all icewing powers but can only breath underwater for an 1 hour.
@NetherNo1 I love Wings of Fire so I would love to RP!

Here are some of my characters:

- Equinox: Female, Nightwing, she has mind reading and weak foresight, She is cunning and mostly sticks to herself especially since she has powers. She is one of the few currently with powers in the clan (since they are in the rainforest) but is the only one w/o her powers known.

- Orca: Female, Nightwing/Icewing but lives with seawings, She is sweet but very mysterious and it was hard to read her mind because it was mostly empty. She likes peace and sitting by herself makes her calm, She has black and white swirls and to icy crystal teardrops at the corner of her eyes. Her eyes are sea blue and she has an frozen sea coral necklace around her neck. Her frost breath only makes dragons freeze for a day and after that make them feel cold for a few days. She is incredibly strong and can breathe fire but that hurts her every time she uses it.

- Toucan: Male, Rainwing, (Kind, bit protective because of animus powers, bubbly), History: Toucan was a normal dragon with a normal routine: eating & sleeping. That all changed when he learned he was animus and went to JMA to hide from possible threats, as said by Queen Glory.

- Aurora: Female, Icewing/Seawing, Aurora can be stubborn and sometimes rude but she is loyal and proud. Sometimes she keeps to herself, can be quiet and shy, has all icewing powers but can only breath underwater for an 1 hour.
ldNLSdw.png
@apptisra @digimon11

I’d love for the both of you to join us! Very interesting characters y’all have, you’re free to choose any of them to RP with so long as you abide by the “rules” I stated earlier.

@LemonsSharks

I think four people is plenty for a group roleplay, yeah? I thinks so! I’m gonna go ahead and close the roleplay now. ^^ Lovely OC, btw! Interesting backstory.

Now, addressing all of you, do you have any particular ideas you want to try out for our RP? If not, here’s a prompt that I thought of:

~A continent-wide revolution has broken out in Phyrria. A mysterious group of dragons is warring against the Phyrrian monarchies in an attempt to seize power and establish a “democracy,” a form of government unheard of to dragonkind. Dragons are dying on the daily due to the gory and brutal battles being fought between the renegades and the royalists. Who will win? What side is your dragon on? Is this democracy worth the bloodshed? Are the monarchies that bad? And, most importantly, can you stop the war?

Idk it’s not great, but it’s cool to think about I guess! Let me know what you think of the prompt, and if you have any you’d like to share. Make sure to tag everyone!
@apptisra @digimon11

I’d love for the both of you to join us! Very interesting characters y’all have, you’re free to choose any of them to RP with so long as you abide by the “rules” I stated earlier.

@LemonsSharks

I think four people is plenty for a group roleplay, yeah? I thinks so! I’m gonna go ahead and close the roleplay now. ^^ Lovely OC, btw! Interesting backstory.

Now, addressing all of you, do you have any particular ideas you want to try out for our RP? If not, here’s a prompt that I thought of:

~A continent-wide revolution has broken out in Phyrria. A mysterious group of dragons is warring against the Phyrrian monarchies in an attempt to seize power and establish a “democracy,” a form of government unheard of to dragonkind. Dragons are dying on the daily due to the gory and brutal battles being fought between the renegades and the royalists. Who will win? What side is your dragon on? Is this democracy worth the bloodshed? Are the monarchies that bad? And, most importantly, can you stop the war?

Idk it’s not great, but it’s cool to think about I guess! Let me know what you think of the prompt, and if you have any you’d like to share. Make sure to tag everyone!
shaymin-sky.gif
1 2 3