Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anything Can Happen | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@perilhellfire

Kovras hrmphed, but said nothing. He could feel the soil around him churning, an indication of his stirring corpses. Kovras took this as an indication to say his farewells and get the hell out of there.

"Well," he said, clasping his hands in front of him, "as delightful as this has been, I have tasks to attend to. I'm sure my friends can answer any of your further questions."

Even as he spoke, decaying hands began to pop out of the ground, the corpses that had slumbered for so long coming to Kovras' call. They tore at the ground that was once solid and pulled themselves into the fresh air. Some looked as fresh as when they were buried, but most had flesh hanging off of old bones and torn clothes that were brown with dirt.

((Got a little zombie-apocalypse there, but oh well. lol))
@perilhellfire

Kovras hrmphed, but said nothing. He could feel the soil around him churning, an indication of his stirring corpses. Kovras took this as an indication to say his farewells and get the hell out of there.

"Well," he said, clasping his hands in front of him, "as delightful as this has been, I have tasks to attend to. I'm sure my friends can answer any of your further questions."

Even as he spoke, decaying hands began to pop out of the ground, the corpses that had slumbered for so long coming to Kovras' call. They tore at the ground that was once solid and pulled themselves into the fresh air. Some looked as fresh as when they were buried, but most had flesh hanging off of old bones and torn clothes that were brown with dirt.

((Got a little zombie-apocalypse there, but oh well. lol))
"This is so gross. But it is dark magic no matter I'll find you later. " as she said it, peril conjured a fire wip and slashed at one of the more decade corpses wich turned to ash almost instantly she set another one on fire and slashed 5 others to dust.ugh this is just discusting. Thank God my Elim entry is grate for taking out the trash she created a flame in the hand without the wip and blew on it successfully using it like a flame thrower.
"This is so gross. But it is dark magic no matter I'll find you later. " as she said it, peril conjured a fire wip and slashed at one of the more decade corpses wich turned to ash almost instantly she set another one on fire and slashed 5 others to dust.ugh this is just discusting. Thank God my Elim entry is grate for taking out the trash she created a flame in the hand without the wip and blew on it successfully using it like a flame thrower.
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_o7prl9lntn1u3wsjco6_250.png
@Balrier
@Balrier
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_o7prl9lntn1u3wsjco6_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7