Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Haven: Chapter 2 OOC (open, pm me)
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 232 233
a protagonist getting into trouble on the first day?

unheard of.
a protagonist getting into trouble on the first day?

unheard of.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Man, today is slow :/
Man, today is slow :/
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
hey i just realized i should probably tell you guys why i’m completely inactive
I’m moving, plus I have summer assignments and classes that last until 5
So yeah that’s a thing
hey i just realized i should probably tell you guys why i’m completely inactive
I’m moving, plus I have summer assignments and classes that last until 5
So yeah that’s a thing
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Merp

Also, Forbidden Forest, I’d say, is just completely Shade-touched. Where even the plants are now shade. Though, I have no idea if the Shade actually needs to physically eat but... meh *shrugs*
Merp

Also, Forbidden Forest, I’d say, is just completely Shade-touched. Where even the plants are now shade. Though, I have no idea if the Shade actually needs to physically eat but... meh *shrugs*
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Attention!

starting on sunday, I will not be online for 5 days AT ALL. I am going to a wilderness camp, so please do not worry about me! now, what will this mean for the rp?

basically, my characters are basically going to be kinda NPC'd. so, if you need gale's permission to do anything, she'd probably give you perms as long as it's not crazily stupid.

as for plots, the main plot most likely will not be moving forward too much. However, I am going to allow something..

Sideplots!

you may be able to host your own sideplot! keep it a very short sideplot, and follow all rp rules. Try not to involve any of my characters in it directly, however mentions and whatnot will be allowed.

so, you can get creative and get wild, but most importantly keep this thing alive and have fun!
Attention!

starting on sunday, I will not be online for 5 days AT ALL. I am going to a wilderness camp, so please do not worry about me! now, what will this mean for the rp?

basically, my characters are basically going to be kinda NPC'd. so, if you need gale's permission to do anything, she'd probably give you perms as long as it's not crazily stupid.

as for plots, the main plot most likely will not be moving forward too much. However, I am going to allow something..

Sideplots!

you may be able to host your own sideplot! keep it a very short sideplot, and follow all rp rules. Try not to involve any of my characters in it directly, however mentions and whatnot will be allowed.

so, you can get creative and get wild, but most importantly keep this thing alive and have fun!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Bye Crystal! Hope you have fun on your trip :D
Bye Crystal! Hope you have fun on your trip :D
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Safe travels CrystalCat, hope you have fun! ^-^
Safe travels CrystalCat, hope you have fun! ^-^
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Where be Dynami and Arachnid.... hmmm...

Also, safe travels and have fun Crystal!
Where be Dynami and Arachnid.... hmmm...

Also, safe travels and have fun Crystal!
have fun, crystal!

i'm alive by the way
have fun, crystal!

i'm alive by the way
I was wonder cause Arachnid’s character had already given Chara an answer and now Wisteria has done something ridiculous and so on. I was wondering if ya were dead or somethin.
I was wonder cause Arachnid’s character had already given Chara an answer and now Wisteria has done something ridiculous and so on. I was wondering if ya were dead or somethin.
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 232 233