Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite [1x1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
(Maybe he tries to add Ranna and Aster? Then Regulus?)

"Attacked the face?" She asks curiously. She didn't see any scratches... she continued to look at the dragons. "We are going to help though!" She says smiling.
(Maybe he tries to add Ranna and Aster? Then Regulus?)

"Attacked the face?" She asks curiously. She didn't see any scratches... she continued to look at the dragons. "We are going to help though!" She says smiling.
(Sounds good! So the way I have this worked out is that the dragons spin a cocoon, in the process shedding their skin, scales, etc.. When they come out, they are ‘normal’ except for bigger scales/armor. They have a sort of ‘hivemind’ and they all obey the monarch. )

“We treated the,. I.. I can’t see them hurt, even though they are probably dangerous.” He walked further down the corridor, not flinching as he peered into cells until he stopped before a certain dragon’s cage. It was a handsome Nocturne, with scratch marks around his head. He animalistically hissed at them, looking feral.
(Sounds good! So the way I have this worked out is that the dragons spin a cocoon, in the process shedding their skin, scales, etc.. When they come out, they are ‘normal’ except for bigger scales/armor. They have a sort of ‘hivemind’ and they all obey the monarch. )

“We treated the,. I.. I can’t see them hurt, even though they are probably dangerous.” He walked further down the corridor, not flinching as he peered into cells until he stopped before a certain dragon’s cage. It was a handsome Nocturne, with scratch marks around his head. He animalistically hissed at them, looking feral.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(They look and sound normal but have transformed into the ideal host? Armored and using the dragons natural feats? But they can think? But obey the monarch parasites?)

Ranna follows him. "They don't look like scratches.. it's almost like something held onto them and brought them close to something..." She says.
(They look and sound normal but have transformed into the ideal host? Armored and using the dragons natural feats? But they can think? But obey the monarch parasites?)

Ranna follows him. "They don't look like scratches.. it's almost like something held onto them and brought them close to something..." She says.
(So basically they keep colors, etc. Buut they have more of a buglike exoskeleton thing, so they couldn’t pass well for a dragon close up. Their voice box is normal but they also have buglike pincers in their mouths, so they can speak in a sort of Morse code to each other (basic things like ‘go get food’)It’s more of a guise to attempt to gain more hosts by appealing to bonds, etc. They are capable of retaining personality and a few memories, but can be used as pawns when the monarchs take control (which is most of the time). Like in how to train your dragon two, the big dragon’s control.)

Cirrus nodded slowly, galloping down the tunnel and returning with a ring of keys. Fitting one into the Nocturne’s cell door, the Coatl quickly dove in, grabbing his friend’s jaw and holding him down for them to observe his face. “Yeah..” he murdered, tracing odd, weird marks down his face with a claw.
(So basically they keep colors, etc. Buut they have more of a buglike exoskeleton thing, so they couldn’t pass well for a dragon close up. Their voice box is normal but they also have buglike pincers in their mouths, so they can speak in a sort of Morse code to each other (basic things like ‘go get food’)It’s more of a guise to attempt to gain more hosts by appealing to bonds, etc. They are capable of retaining personality and a few memories, but can be used as pawns when the monarchs take control (which is most of the time). Like in how to train your dragon two, the big dragon’s control.)

Cirrus nodded slowly, galloping down the tunnel and returning with a ring of keys. Fitting one into the Nocturne’s cell door, the Coatl quickly dove in, grabbing his friend’s jaw and holding him down for them to observe his face. “Yeah..” he murdered, tracing odd, weird marks down his face with a claw.

(I never saw how to train your Dragon... and i think i understand! They look like dragons but have mutated into a new creature?)

Ranna stood beside him. "Are you ok?" She asks watching him. "What's wrong?" She looks at the nocturne curiously as he's examined...
(I never saw how to train your Dragon... and i think i understand! They look like dragons but have mutated into a new creature?)

Ranna stood beside him. "Are you ok?" She asks watching him. "What's wrong?" She looks at the nocturne curiously as he's examined...
(Yep!)

“Nothing, I just wanted to get a closer look without him biting me..” he said, making a face at the enraged dragon he was pinning. “Look at these marks. It’s as if something grabbed onto him, then like...held on with hooks..” he said, pointing to a few places with his open talon.
(Yep!)

“Nothing, I just wanted to get a closer look without him biting me..” he said, making a face at the enraged dragon he was pinning. “Look at these marks. It’s as if something grabbed onto him, then like...held on with hooks..” he said, pointing to a few places with his open talon.

"Hooks?" He asks curiously. "It's like it was transferring something..." She says. "Any markings elsewhere? Or just the head?" She asks curiously.
"Hooks?" He asks curiously. "It's like it was transferring something..." She says. "Any markings elsewhere? Or just the head?" She asks curiously.
Cirrus frowned directly at the Nocturne. “Just the head. Though on some we’ve seen markings on the underbelly, as if something crawled up them, like a bat.” He said, nodding to Ranna then slowly walking towards the doors, the Nocturne’s mouth still held in a tight claw.
Cirrus frowned directly at the Nocturne. “Just the head. Though on some we’ve seen markings on the underbelly, as if something crawled up them, like a bat.” He said, nodding to Ranna then slowly walking towards the doors, the Nocturne’s mouth still held in a tight claw.

"Crawled?" She asks curiously. She walks with him. "What do you mean?" She asks curiously. She really didn't know what this was... but she was trying to know.
"Crawled?" She asks curiously. She walks with him. "What do you mean?" She asks curiously. She really didn't know what this was... but she was trying to know.
Carefully, the Coatl let go of the Nocturne’s jaws, backing out of the cell and keeping Ranna protectively behind him. When they were safe, he banged the door shut with a sound of metal on metal. “Like..hook marks, small, on their legs and tails.” He said, nodding and locking the cage again as the dragon snarled.
Carefully, the Coatl let go of the Nocturne’s jaws, backing out of the cell and keeping Ranna protectively behind him. When they were safe, he banged the door shut with a sound of metal on metal. “Like..hook marks, small, on their legs and tails.” He said, nodding and locking the cage again as the dragon snarled.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30