Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apocrypha (Human/Fantasy, OPEN!)
1 2
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]Intro+Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200232]Classes, Roles, and locations[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/honGxcn]Map[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200234]Sign-up Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200236]Additional Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]First IC post[/url] [quote][size=2]Looking for roleplayers! We need a good handful of characters before we can actually start on the rp. Please join! Also, I apologize for any mistakes ahead of time. It's my first time roleplaying on FR, and it's been so long since I've last done this too so... forgive me if I appear to be forgetting some things. :)[/size][/quote] [font=Castellar][size=7]~ APOCRYPHA ~[/size][/font] [i]"On the subject of [b]magic[/b], nothing is so simple. Be certain that what you may have seen and heard about this craft [b]may not be the whole truth...[/b]" [/i] The world is dying, as it always has been from the very day it was conceived. And when the gods had begun to bring forth their rage down upon this earth, wherein chaos came in the form of disasters, it has only been decaying and worsening. With death and destruction all around, the inhabitants of this planet have grown fearful and hopeless. Life has been drawn out from everyone. The light of this massive entity is fading. It was only decades after the wrath of the gods when, in some of the darkest years of mankind, mages came to rise. This was when the flames of hope began to rekindle themselves once again, in the hearts of people. Of all sorts of origins and classes, the number of practicing mages grew steadily. As the years went by, they became proficient with their craft. They saved many from certain death, and so, taunted the gods many times. The wrath of the gods grew. The mages grew confident and fearless. But with age, they also grew weary. Many retired, most in peace, some in fear of their own powers. Others continued to work for the peace, but a small number had succumbed to their powers. They became dauntless, fearing and respecting no one besides themselves. These dark mages started to work for themselves, and peace was no longer on their agendas. The gods saw this as an opportunity, and so, they began to poison these feral minds with evil. These mages turned against the rest of the world for self-satisfaction. The world was to be a dangerous place once more. Some scholars and practitioners of the aged craft have spoken of some prophecy that has been scattered throughout the world. Now with the pieces gathered by countless crusaders, missionaries, and other sort of folk, the mysterious [b]Apocrypha[/b] tells of all that has happened, from the start to the current of times. However, it also tells of [b]several peculiar individuals[/b] who are foolhardy, dubious, and sometimes even volatile. It foretells how [b]these unlikely heroes must band together, even if it be against their wills, and face the dark mages as one[/b]. They will be the ones to return the peace, and if the gods permit, keep it for the rest of the world till the end of days. And so word of this prophecy spread quickly throughout the lands, returning hope to every ear that hears of it. Now, hearing of this fascinating news, some foolish folks of various origins have come forward, believing themselves to be the heroes of which the writings speak of. Some have already started rousing the attention of their fellow men while others have preferred to lay low while they search for others like them. Brotherly ties between kingdoms are said to turn sour, as monarchs both young and old privately covet for the fame and power this epic foretells. Will these fools live up to their beliefs of being the foretold heroes? Or will they fail and fade into history, to be remembered only as useless idiots? [quote][font=Diablo][size=6]RULES[/size][/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/256817]All FR base rules apply. [/url] [left]~ 2 lines minimum, but more is encouraged. ~ 1 character minimum. ~ 4 characters maximum. ~ Be respectful, don't leave any roleplayer behind. (Basically, wait for everyone to catch up before proceeding with the plot.) ~ Be as active as you can! ~ Take OOC arguments outside. ~ Keep OOC conversations to a minimum. If they start to get long, talk through messages. (Or should I make an OOC thread?) ~ No overly powerful characters. Balance them out with weaknesses. ~ Be as neat as possible, especially with your forms. ~ If you have to leave the rp temporarily for whatever reason, inform me ahead of time. ~ If you would like to leave the RP, please eliminate your character appropriately. ~ Insert an alias for your character in 'Others'. If you can't come up with one, just put 'read' instead.[/left] [/quote] [/center]
Intro+Rules | Classes, Roles, and locations | Map
Sign-up Form | Additional Info | First IC post

Quote:
Looking for roleplayers! We need a good handful of characters before we can actually start on the rp. Please join!

Also, I apologize for any mistakes ahead of time. It's my first time roleplaying on FR, and it's been so long since I've last done this too so... forgive me if I appear to be forgetting some things. :)

~ APOCRYPHA ~

"On the subject of magic, nothing is so
simple. Be certain that what you may have seen and heard
about this craft may not be the whole truth..."

The world is dying, as it always has been from the very day it was conceived. And when the gods had begun to bring forth their rage down upon this earth, wherein chaos came in the form of disasters, it has only been decaying and worsening. With death and destruction all around, the inhabitants of this planet have grown fearful and hopeless. Life has been drawn out from everyone. The light of this massive entity is fading.

It was only decades after the wrath of the gods when, in some of the darkest years of mankind, mages came to rise. This was when the flames of hope began to rekindle themselves once again, in the hearts of people. Of all sorts of origins and classes, the number of practicing mages grew steadily. As the years went by, they became proficient with their craft. They saved many from certain death, and so, taunted the gods many times.

The wrath of the gods grew.

The mages grew confident and fearless. But with age, they also grew weary. Many retired, most in peace, some in fear of their own powers. Others continued to work for the peace, but a small number had succumbed to their powers. They became dauntless, fearing and respecting no one besides themselves. These dark mages started to work for themselves, and peace was no longer on their agendas. The gods saw this as an opportunity, and so, they began to poison these feral minds with evil. These mages turned against the rest of the world for self-satisfaction.

The world was to be a dangerous place once more.

Some scholars and practitioners of the aged craft have spoken of some prophecy that has been scattered throughout the world. Now with the pieces gathered by countless crusaders, missionaries, and other sort of folk, the mysterious Apocrypha tells of all that has happened, from the start to the current of times. However, it also tells of several peculiar individuals who are foolhardy, dubious, and sometimes even volatile. It foretells how these unlikely heroes must band together, even if it be against their wills, and face the dark mages as one. They will be the ones to return the peace, and if the gods permit, keep it for the rest of the world till the end of days. And so word of this prophecy spread quickly throughout the lands, returning hope to every ear that hears of it.

Now, hearing of this fascinating news, some foolish folks of various origins have come forward, believing themselves to be the heroes of which the writings speak of. Some have already started rousing the attention of their fellow men while others have preferred to lay low while they search for others like them. Brotherly ties between kingdoms are said to turn sour, as monarchs both young and old privately covet for the fame and power this epic foretells. Will these fools live up to their beliefs of being the foretold heroes? Or will they fail and fade into history, to be remembered only as useless idiots?

Quote:
RULES
All FR base rules apply.
~ 2 lines minimum, but more is encouraged.
~ 1 character minimum.
~ 4 characters maximum.
~ Be respectful, don't leave any roleplayer behind.
(Basically, wait for everyone to catch up before proceeding with the plot.)
~ Be as active as you can!
~ Take OOC arguments outside.
~ Keep OOC conversations to a minimum. If they start to get long, talk through
messages. (Or should I make an OOC thread?)
~ No overly powerful characters. Balance them out with weaknesses.
~ Be as neat as possible, especially with your forms.
~ If you have to leave the rp temporarily for whatever reason, inform me ahead of time.
~ If you would like to leave the RP, please eliminate your character appropriately.
~ Insert an alias for your character in 'Others'. If you can't come up with one, just put 'read' instead.
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]Intro+Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200232]Classes, Roles, and locations[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/honGxcn]Map[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200234]Sign-up Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200236]Additional Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]First IC post[/url][/center] [columns][size=6][font=diablo]CLASSES[/font][/size][nextcol][url=https://www.deviantart.com/ludwigetc/art/F2U-smoke-638424936][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/f8fc5aad-2ef5-47d2-8f46-ab31ac0ba531/dak3nu0-65b1b105-2822-493e-bf58-b664f2f36778.png[/img][/url][/columns] CITIZENS [b]Knights[/b] [i](Soldiers, warriors, knights) [/i] These noble men serve one seat only - the kings of their lands. They are loyal soldiers of the crown, and will do as their kings say. Most fight to keep what peace remains, but there are those who only intend to please the crown for the rewarding riches. They are generally dubbed as peacekeepers by many, because they will destroy any source of chaos, no matter what or who it is. They are faithful to the crown, yes, but their loyalty to the people is yet to be clear. [b]Mages[/b] [i](Mages, wizards, warlocks)[/i] From the early days of magic, these outstanding individuals have continued to charmed the hearts of many. Deep down inside, they are all experimental and curious individuals who continue to seek greater power. They are trusted to fight against great chaos and evil, but because of the recent works of evil-turned mages, some folks have begun to loose their faith in these sorcerers. Mages are free to lay their loyalties for anyone, so it's up to them to decide who and what they should fight for. [b]Rouges[/b] [i](Thieves, assassins, (rouge) monks, bards)[/i] Serving no crown nor cause, these tricky lawless duelists fight for only one master - gold. From bare-knuckled boxers to dagger-wielding thieves, even to lawless no-weapon styles martial artists, these independent individuals roam the lands and take missions for riches. Depending on how good-willed, or rather, greedy they are, rouges will do anything for money. From saving children from kidnapping perverts, to kidnapping children [i]for[/i] perverts, these fighters will do anything to please their greed. Because of their crimes, rouges are often wanted by governments and kingdoms, however, their skills are also sought after by the same company who seek to imprison them. EXILES [b]Crusaders[/b] [i](Barbarians, criminals, rouge mages, the cursed, outside communities, etc.)[/i] Banished soldiers, intellectuals, oddities, or other folks who have abandoned or have been abandoned by their country or kingdom. Most of these people have been sent away because they have either committed heinous crimes, or are seen as threats to the reigning powers, wherein they have proven to be smart or powerful enough to overthrow the current government. Because of their mastery over their talents and skills, these individuals can be forces to be reckoned with. However, they do their best to avoid possible encounters with their originating kingdom/government. [b]Dark Mages[/b] These are the mages who have become rotten with power. Evil seeps through them, and power engulfs them. They want nothing but to please themselves, and will do anything to get what they want. Their awesome god-blessed powers precede most wizards, and many of these mages have mastered a certain type of magic. However, because they served only for themselves, they have no allies, and can only depend on themselves, or if they're lucky enough to have one, their loyal cult that will follow them even to death. These dark mages are feared throughout the lands, and they, alongside the disasters that the wrathful gods cause, bring chaos to all who stand in their way. ROYALTY [b]Court members[/b] [i](Generals, commanders, grand viziers)[/i] As prominent members of the inner circle, these people are both rich and powerful. Some of them may have been born into grand families, while others had to work hard for their rank. These characters are highly intellectual, especially in the subject of war. They are the King's intellectual pillar of support, so they may have what it takes to control an entire army if they pledge themselves to the right leader. [b]Royal Family[/b] [i](Kings, emperors, monarchs, princes, etc)[/i] Most kingdoms are ruled by an autocratic system, where children of the reigning family would inherit the crown unless they or their parents are to be killed. These people are given the highest respects within their lands. They hold the greatest control over their country and army, which is why it is their responsibility to govern their people well. Additionally, these people must constantly seek to gain more power if they want to remain on the map, for folks of all sort are often after their property. These people must always be on guard. Enemies may come in all sorts of faces, be it strange or even as familiar as family. ----- [columns][size=6][font=diablo]MAPS[/font][/size] [url=http://imgur.com/honGxcn.png][u][b]Click here[/b][/u][/url] (Click on image to zoom in. Credits: [url=http://bl.ocks.org/Azgaar/b845ce22ea68090d43a4ecfb914f51bd][i]Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator[/i][/url])[nextcol] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/sqdpxl/art/FREE-smear-o-grass-660731482][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/b7521c59-9c6d-4e12-8627-6411b1388bfb/daxdroa-2ccdfe35-a1eb-43d6-b995-c12d5625ad6b.png[/img][/url][/columns] CITIES [b]Dan-Khunn Lai[/b] [i]subtext here[/i] A grand country of sorts, the Kingdom of Dan-Khunn Lai stretches from the great Eastern Plains down to the Southern Shores. Her population consists of a multitude of races, and even far more spoken languages. Dan-Khunn Lai prides herself over holding what is currently known as arguably the strongest army and cavalry in the continent in terms of strength and numbers. The country remains rich in resources, and the Kingdom currently prospers from abundant trade and commerce. While the vast majority of the country's people reside in various villages spread across the country, the monarchy of the Kingdom resides in the Capital City, which remains heavily-guarded and nestled next to the largest river in the country, walled off-from the rest of the world. Only the richest and most important of men may enter the Walled City. It is usually traders, merchants, political figures, nobles who are often granted permission beyond the high walls of the Capital. Special permission may be granted to recognized performers and entertainers as well. However, there have been cases of groups of those belonging to the lower classes of the Kingdom entering the Capital. Crimes and citizen management are often dealt with via corporal punishment, execution, and jail time. Hardly does anyone escape the King's stern rule. [b]Wilter[/b] [i]subtext here[/i] infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo OTHERS [b]The Grand Steppes of Manas[/b] [i]subtext here[/i] A vast land of flat, sweeping plains situated between the borders of Dan-Khunn Lai and the snowy doorsteps of the mountain ranges of Wilter. Many nomadic tribes roam these lands. While they may be different in cultures and in their practices, these people often collectively address themselves with the name of the Grand Steppes as their last name when meeting outsiders. While the reason behind this remains unknown, many speculate that such was a common practice for the nomads to consider the Great Plains as their universal maternal figure among their religions and cultures. Others speculate that such was done to only conceal the true identities of these people. Wars tend to take place within these lands, be it between the nomadic tribes, or between other countries and kingdoms; the flat landscape of Manas tends to be the preferred spot for arguing countries to battle personal matters out. Thus the roaming nomads tend to become displaced during these chaotic times. [quote][b][i]ROLEPLAYERS // CHARACTERS[/i][/b] [b]Damanio[/b] [i]Askar Sergei (Rouge mage, Bard) Jakyp of Manas (Knight) Kanykei of Manas (Grand Vizier)[/i] [i](Current locations: +: Wilter, ~: Dan-Khunn Lai)[/i][/quote]

CLASSES dak3nu0-65b1b105-2822-493e-bf58-b664f2f36778.png

CITIZENS

Knights
(Soldiers, warriors, knights)
These noble men serve one seat only - the kings of their lands. They are loyal soldiers of the crown, and will do as their kings say. Most fight to keep what peace remains, but there are those who only intend to please the crown for the rewarding riches. They are generally dubbed as peacekeepers by many, because they will destroy any source of chaos, no matter what or who it is. They are faithful to the crown, yes, but their loyalty to the people is yet to be clear.

Mages
(Mages, wizards, warlocks)
From the early days of magic, these outstanding individuals have continued to charmed the hearts of many. Deep down inside, they are all experimental and curious individuals who continue to seek greater power. They are trusted to fight against great chaos and evil, but because of the recent works of evil-turned mages, some folks have begun to loose their faith in these sorcerers. Mages are free to lay their loyalties for anyone, so it's up to them to decide who and what they should fight for.

Rouges
(Thieves, assassins, (rouge) monks, bards)
Serving no crown nor cause, these tricky lawless duelists fight for only one master - gold. From bare-knuckled boxers to dagger-wielding thieves, even to lawless no-weapon styles martial artists, these independent individuals roam the lands and take missions for riches. Depending on how good-willed, or rather, greedy they are, rouges will do anything for money. From saving children from kidnapping perverts, to kidnapping children for perverts, these fighters will do anything to please their greed. Because of their crimes, rouges are often wanted by governments and kingdoms, however, their skills are also sought after by the same company who seek to imprison them.

EXILES

Crusaders
(Barbarians, criminals, rouge mages, the cursed, outside communities, etc.)
Banished soldiers, intellectuals, oddities, or other folks who have abandoned or have been abandoned by their country or kingdom. Most of these people have been sent away because they have either committed heinous crimes, or are seen as threats to the reigning powers, wherein they have proven to be smart or powerful enough to overthrow the current government. Because of their mastery over their talents and skills, these individuals can be forces to be reckoned with. However, they do their best to avoid possible encounters with their originating kingdom/government.

Dark Mages
These are the mages who have become rotten with power. Evil seeps through them, and power engulfs them. They want nothing but to please themselves, and will do anything to get what they want. Their awesome god-blessed powers precede most wizards, and many of these mages have mastered a certain type of magic. However, because they served only for themselves, they have no allies, and can only depend on themselves, or if they're lucky enough to have one, their loyal cult that will follow them even to death. These dark mages are feared throughout the lands, and they, alongside the disasters that the wrathful gods cause, bring chaos to all who stand in their way.

ROYALTY

Court members
(Generals, commanders, grand viziers)
As prominent members of the inner circle, these people are both rich and powerful. Some of them may have been born into grand families, while others had to work hard for their rank. These characters are highly intellectual, especially in the subject of war. They are the King's intellectual pillar of support, so they may have what it takes to control an entire army if they pledge themselves to the right leader.

Royal Family
(Kings, emperors, monarchs, princes, etc)
Most kingdoms are ruled by an autocratic system, where children of the reigning family would inherit the crown unless they or their parents are to be killed. These people are given the highest respects within their lands. They hold the greatest control over their country and army, which is why it is their responsibility to govern their people well. Additionally, these people must constantly seek to gain more power if they want to remain on the map, for folks of all sort are often after their property. These people must always be on guard. Enemies may come in all sorts of faces, be it strange or even as familiar as family.

MAPS
Click here (Click on image to zoom in. Credits: Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator)

daxdroa-2ccdfe35-a1eb-43d6-b995-c12d5625ad6b.png

CITIES

Dan-Khunn Lai
subtext here
A grand country of sorts, the Kingdom of Dan-Khunn Lai stretches from the great Eastern Plains down to the Southern Shores. Her population consists of a multitude of races, and even far more spoken languages. Dan-Khunn Lai prides herself over holding what is currently known as arguably the strongest army and cavalry in the continent in terms of strength and numbers. The country remains rich in resources, and the Kingdom currently prospers from abundant trade and commerce. While the vast majority of the country's people reside in various villages spread across the country, the monarchy of the Kingdom resides in the Capital City, which remains heavily-guarded and nestled next to the largest river in the country, walled off-from the rest of the world. Only the richest and most important of men may enter the Walled City. It is usually traders, merchants, political figures, nobles who are often granted permission beyond the high walls of the Capital. Special permission may be granted to recognized performers and entertainers as well. However, there have been cases of groups of those belonging to the lower classes of the Kingdom entering the Capital. Crimes and citizen management are often dealt with via corporal punishment, execution, and jail time. Hardly does anyone escape the King's stern rule.

Wilter
subtext here
infoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfoinfo

OTHERS

The Grand Steppes of Manas
subtext here
A vast land of flat, sweeping plains situated between the borders of Dan-Khunn Lai and the snowy doorsteps of the mountain ranges of Wilter. Many nomadic tribes roam these lands. While they may be different in cultures and in their practices, these people often collectively address themselves with the name of the Grand Steppes as their last name when meeting outsiders. While the reason behind this remains unknown, many speculate that such was a common practice for the nomads to consider the Great Plains as their universal maternal figure among their religions and cultures. Others speculate that such was done to only conceal the true identities of these people. Wars tend to take place within these lands, be it between the nomadic tribes, or between other countries and kingdoms; the flat landscape of Manas tends to be the preferred spot for arguing countries to battle personal matters out. Thus the roaming nomads tend to become displaced during these chaotic times.

Quote:
ROLEPLAYERS // CHARACTERS

Damanio
Askar Sergei (Rouge mage, Bard)
Jakyp of Manas (Knight)
Kanykei of Manas (Grand Vizier)

(Current locations: +: Wilter, ~: Dan-Khunn Lai)
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]Intro+Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200232]Classes, Roles, and locations[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/honGxcn]Map[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200234]Sign-up Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200236]Additional Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]First IC post[/url][/center] [columns][size=6][font=diablo]FORM[/font][/size] Fields with an asterix (*) indicate unnecessary field. Please fill one form for each character. (Min 2, Max 4.)[nextcol][url=https://www.deviantart.com/smiley-fakemon/art/Pixel-Tree-435232185][img]https://i.imgur.com/iylDlp9.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] [code] [b]Name: [/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender: [/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Height: [/b] [b]Weight:[/b] [b]Class // Subclass // Occupation: [/b] -- [b]Overall Looks:[/b] (Appropriately sourced images are allowed. Otherwise, pls provide detailed descriptions.) [b]Personality: [/b] [b]Background: [/b] [b]Relationship(s):[/b] * ----/---- [b]Magic (Type and description): [/b] * [b]Magic's weakness: [/b]* ----/---- [b]General strengths: [/b] [b]General weaknesses:[/b] [b]Weapons:[/b] * [b]Others:[/b] (please read the rules) [/code]
FORM
Fields with an asterix (*) indicate unnecessary field. Please fill one form for each character. (Min 2, Max 4.)
iylDlp9.gif
Code:
[b]Name: [/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender: [/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Height: [/b] [b]Weight:[/b] [b]Class // Subclass // Occupation: [/b] -- [b]Overall Looks:[/b] (Appropriately sourced images are allowed. Otherwise, pls provide detailed descriptions.) [b]Personality: [/b] [b]Background: [/b] [b]Relationship(s):[/b] * ----/---- [b]Magic (Type and description): [/b] * [b]Magic's weakness: [/b]* ----/---- [b]General strengths: [/b] [b]General weaknesses:[/b] [b]Weapons:[/b] * [b]Others:[/b] (please read the rules)
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]Intro+Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200232]Classes, Roles, and locations[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/honGxcn]Map[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200234]Sign-up Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_37200236]Additional Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]First IC post[/url][/center] Hey there! Feel free to jump right in whenever. You may add your own kingdom, society, or even fictional religion in! We'll add whatever you have into the rp to mold the setting into a more better and sure shape. Just read the rules, fill in a form, and wait for the go signal. I'll add mine shortly. Be as creative as you can! Our main enemy would not only be the dark mages who try to gain for themselves, but also the other roleplayers, and occasionally, the gods of this fictional verse. I highly encourage you to add in more lore (must be relevant to the given setting) into this. ^^ [quote][b]Additional info! [/b] This fictional universe is based off the people who'd used to meet around the Kyrgyzstan area. That means, this fictional area and the people within are based off the people of Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, India, the Kyrgyz tribes, and other neighbouring nations. Therefore, you are encouraged to keep this in mind when you make your character. :D[/quote]

Hey there! Feel free to jump right in whenever. You may add your own kingdom, society, or even fictional religion in! We'll add whatever you have into the rp to mold the setting into a more better and sure shape. Just read the rules, fill in a form, and wait for the go signal. I'll add mine shortly.

Be as creative as you can! Our main enemy would not only be the dark mages who try to gain for themselves, but also the other roleplayers, and occasionally, the gods of this fictional verse. I highly encourage you to add in more lore (must be relevant to the given setting) into this. ^^

Quote:
Additional info!
This fictional universe is based off the people who'd used to meet around the Kyrgyzstan area. That means, this fictional area and the people within are based off the people of Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, India, the Kyrgyz tribes, and other neighbouring nations. Therefore, you are encouraged to keep this in mind when you make your character. :D

FORMS
(1/3)

Name: Askar Sergei
Species: Human
Height: 5'7" / 170cm
Weight: 143Ibs / 65kg
Class // Subclass // Occupation: Citizens // Rouge(Mage-type) // Bard
--
Overall Looks: Askar's shaggy black hair is short and usually slicked black messily. His sharp eyes are amber in colour, and they often look heavy despite the crinkles that can be seen surrounding them. His skin is fair but slightly tanned. His body is fit, but he's just a man of average height. He wears a short-sleeved red coat over a white undershirt that has long sleeves. There are several white patterns that go along the edges of his ruby coat He also wears a pair of common white pants. Over his shoulder, his coat is adorned with the thick fur of some brown animal. He has a simple sack slung over his shoulder which he uses to carry most of his belongings, including his instruments.

Personality: Askar is an easy-going and enthusiastic individual. This flamboyant jerk believes in looking at the brighter side of things, and often applies this belief to most situations. He approaches life with zeal, and prefers to roll with the punches when faced with any adversaries. He is also quite sociable, and finds it rather easy to form bonds with others, especially through song and dance. While ha can be all smiles and charm, Askar also has a more undesirable side to him. He enjoys committing himself to mischief and mayhem, and prides himself on the many accomplishments he has under his belt, so much so, it often becomes a fault. He sees earthly possessions and beaten adversaries as a way to measure ones importance and strength. This makes him an arrogant and oftentimes, greedy fool, since he does enjoy the prizes that come from his misadventures. However, these traits of his does not necessarily make him a hard person to work with. Quiet frankly, it's the opposite, since he does have a personable personality. Just don't cross him or his share of the prize.

With that being said, do keep in mind that while the chummy lad enjoys going on jobs with heavy prizes, he is against most tasks that involve bringing harm to the innocent. He still holds a righteous heart, beneath all that selfishness, and will not sway to the calls of gold if it comes at the cost of spilling the blood of good people. His somewhat boorish personality belies a man of honour and valor, even if it may not be that great.

Background: Askar was born to a family of simple lives and simple virtues. His father was a craftsman who made instruments, while his mother was a horse wrangler. They lived simple lives, travelling and trading, and he got the same sort of basic education that most of his people had. Later on, Askar moved away from his town to live as a roaming bard. His desire for a more lavish lifestyle outgrew his old life, and soon, it had grown to be insatiable. During his travels, the bard had become the companion of various sorts of folks, which included mages, knights, and scholars. He learned much from his companions and journeys, and his learning made up for his poor educational background. His misadventures have also helped him to cultivate his magical prowess. As of current, Askar continues to live as a rouge man. He has heard of the rumours of a mysterious prophecy, and wishes to learn more of it to satisfy his curiosity. However, he doesn't feel compelled to get involved with the quest mentioned in the prophecy.

Relationship(s): He's had many partners in the past, but he's never kept them for long. None at the moment.
----/----
Magic: "Lightning Magic"
When using this type of Elemental Magic, Askar is able to harness the powers of electricity, more specifically, lightning, for both offense and defense. He is able to generate this magic from his body, without having the need for any external assistance or sources, and he is able to conjure up white bolts or streaks of lightning. He is also able to manipulate them into different shapes, sizes, and intensities. He does this according to how he intends to execute an attack. Extremely high levels of voltage would usually stun and paralyze opponents for a time that would usually be enough for Askar to launch his next attack. Burns are also common.

He is able to use various spells that relate to this Elemental Magic style, and just like all users of Elemental Magic, Askar is able to transform himself into his own element. When he changes into a form of electricity, Askar adopts the characteristics of said element. He becomes faster, much more faster than before, and is able to stun and wreck anything he touches or that is near by. The flashing white bolts of electricity may also blind his opponents momentarily, if they happen to see them close by.

He frequently incorporates this magic with his martial prowess, sending punches, kicks, and chops with intense volts of electricity.

Magic's weakness: Earth Magic, is the one element that can nullify or reduce the effects of Lightning Magic. However, earth is still a conductor of electricity, albeit a poor one. If an Earth Mage is not highly skilled, Askar will still be able to harm his opponent.
----/----
General strengths: Askar is well versed in various physical fighting styles, having practiced them for fun since he was a young lad. Loyally sticking to his daily bouts of kicks, punches, and chops with his shadow or imaginary foe, the man has managed to keep his skills sharp and at its finest. His regular training has kept him fit and flexible, and very versatile as well.

Apart from his masterful physical strengths, Askar also has an ever sharpening mind that is filled with lots of cunning intellect. He is easily able to solve problems, be it in battle or not. He also uses his mastery over his own skills to control his use of magic strategically. Additionally, he can be quite charismatic. But of course, a lowly rouge bard can only be so charming in the eyes of the affluent.

Askar can also be quite capable with swords, but it was never his preference. He can do well with defending himself with one of those, but that's just about it.

General weaknesses: Askar can be an arrogant fool, and his pride may betray him when he is faced with someone who is able to see his foolishness. He also has a thing for bounties. He falls easily to the lure of fame and will also be swayed by to the offers of a greater social standing. He also likes earning the company of others. Because of all these, Askar may be fooled by skillful tricksters who'd try to do him in. However, while Askar may act foolishly when faced with certain situations, he still remains shrewd and watchful over his enemies, and will do his best to act quickly to any observed tactics played by his foe. For this guy, Retribution is Justice.

Weapons: None.
Others: While his main source of income may come from missions of mischief, Askar's main professional front remains as a travelling musician. In most days, he'd spend his time more peacefully by roaming the kingdoms and playing for the crowds. Since he is a bard, it would only be fitting for him to carry an instrument with him. This rouge bard brings a Dutar with him at all times. He is very skilled with this instrument, and often plays for crowds in exchange for other things, like food, money, or accommodation.

Askar is also known as "Rockabye" for his ability to put people to "sleep" with just "one stroke of his dutar or lightning". Of course, this rumour isn't true, but it was how his common title came about, and how most people believed him to be.

Additionally, because he grew up with a horse wrangler for a mother, Askar is a very agile and skilled horse rider. He can ride both with or with out a saddle, and he doesn't need reins to drive a horse.

FORMS
(1/3)

Name: Askar Sergei
Height: 5'7" / 170cm
Weight: 143Ibs / 65kg
Class // Subclass // Occupation: Citizens // Rouge(Mage-type) // Bard
--
Overall Looks: Askar's shaggy black hair is short and usually slicked black messily. His sharp eyes are amber in colour, and they often look heavy despite the crinkles that can be seen surrounding them. His skin is fair but slightly tanned. His body is fit, but he's just a man of average height. He wears a short-sleeved red coat over a white undershirt that has long sleeves. There are several white patterns that go along the edges of his ruby coat He also wears a pair of common white pants. Over his shoulder, his coat is adorned with the thick fur of some brown animal. He has a simple sack slung over his shoulder which he uses to carry most of his belongings, including his instruments.

Personality: Askar is an easy-going and enthusiastic individual. This flamboyant jerk believes in looking at the brighter side of things, and often applies this belief to most situations. He approaches life with zeal, and prefers to roll with the punches when faced with any adversaries. He is also quite sociable, and finds it rather easy to form bonds with others, especially through song and dance. While ha can be all smiles and charm, Askar also has a more undesirable side to him. He enjoys committing himself to mischief and mayhem, and prides himself on the many accomplishments he has under his belt, so much so, it often becomes a fault. He sees earthly possessions and beaten adversaries as a way to measure ones importance and strength. This makes him an arrogant and oftentimes, greedy fool, since he does enjoy the prizes that come from his misadventures. However, these traits of his does not necessarily make him a hard person to work with. Quiet frankly, it's the opposite, since he does have a personable personality. Just don't cross him or his share of the prize.

With that being said, do keep in mind that while the chummy lad enjoys going on jobs with heavy prizes, he is against most tasks that involve bringing harm to the innocent. He still holds a righteous heart, beneath all that selfishness, and will not sway to the calls of gold if it comes at the cost of spilling the blood of good people. His somewhat boorish personality belies a man of honour and valor, even if it may not be that great.

Background: Askar was born to a family of simple lives and simple virtues. His father was a craftsman who made instruments, while his mother was a horse wrangler. They lived simple lives, travelling and trading, and he got the same sort of basic education that most of his people had. Later on, Askar moved away from his town to live as a roaming bard. His desire for a more lavish lifestyle outgrew his old life, and soon, it had grown to be insatiable. During his travels, the bard had become the companion of various sorts of folks, which included mages, knights, and scholars. He learned much from his companions and journeys, and his learning made up for his poor educational background. His misadventures have also helped him to cultivate his magical prowess. As of current, Askar continues to live as a rouge man. He has heard of the rumours of a mysterious prophecy, and wishes to learn more of it to satisfy his curiosity. However, he doesn't feel compelled to get involved with the quest mentioned in the prophecy.

Relationship(s): He's had many partners in the past, but he's never kept them for long. None at the moment.
----/----
Magic: "Lightning Magic"
When using this type of Elemental Magic, Askar is able to harness the powers of electricity, more specifically, lightning, for both offense and defense. He is able to generate this magic from his body, without having the need for any external assistance or sources, and he is able to conjure up white bolts or streaks of lightning. He is also able to manipulate them into different shapes, sizes, and intensities. He does this according to how he intends to execute an attack. Extremely high levels of voltage would usually stun and paralyze opponents for a time that would usually be enough for Askar to launch his next attack. Burns are also common.

He is able to use various spells that relate to this Elemental Magic style, and just like all users of Elemental Magic, Askar is able to transform himself into his own element. When he changes into a form of electricity, Askar adopts the characteristics of said element. He becomes faster, much more faster than before, and is able to stun and wreck anything he touches or that is near by. The flashing white bolts of electricity may also blind his opponents momentarily, if they happen to see them close by.

He frequently incorporates this magic with his martial prowess, sending punches, kicks, and chops with intense volts of electricity.

Magic's weakness: Earth Magic, is the one element that can nullify or reduce the effects of Lightning Magic. However, earth is still a conductor of electricity, albeit a poor one. If an Earth Mage is not highly skilled, Askar will still be able to harm his opponent.
----/----
General strengths: Askar is well versed in various physical fighting styles, having practiced them for fun since he was a young lad. Loyally sticking to his daily bouts of kicks, punches, and chops with his shadow or imaginary foe, the man has managed to keep his skills sharp and at its finest. His regular training has kept him fit and flexible, and very versatile as well.

Apart from his masterful physical strengths, Askar also has an ever sharpening mind that is filled with lots of cunning intellect. He is easily able to solve problems, be it in battle or not. He also uses his mastery over his own skills to control his use of magic strategically. Additionally, he can be quite charismatic. But of course, a lowly rouge bard can only be so charming in the eyes of the affluent.

Askar can also be quite capable with swords, but it was never his preference. He can do well with defending himself with one of those, but that's just about it.

General weaknesses: Askar can be an arrogant fool, and his pride may betray him when he is faced with someone who is able to see his foolishness. He also has a thing for bounties. He falls easily to the lure of fame and will also be swayed by to the offers of a greater social standing. He also likes earning the company of others. Because of all these, Askar may be fooled by skillful tricksters who'd try to do him in. However, while Askar may act foolishly when faced with certain situations, he still remains shrewd and watchful over his enemies, and will do his best to act quickly to any observed tactics played by his foe. For this guy, Retribution is Justice.

Weapons: None.
Others: While his main source of income may come from missions of mischief, Askar's main professional front remains as a travelling musician. In most days, he'd spend his time more peacefully by roaming the kingdoms and playing for the crowds. Since he is a bard, it would only be fitting for him to carry an instrument with him. This rouge bard brings a Dutar with him at all times. He is very skilled with this instrument, and often plays for crowds in exchange for other things, like food, money, or accommodation.

Askar is also known as "Rockabye" for his ability to put people to "sleep" with just "one stroke of his dutar or lightning". Of course, this rumour isn't true, but it was how his common title came about, and how most people believed him to be.

Additionally, because he grew up with a horse wrangler for a mother, Askar is a very agile and skilled horse rider. He can ride both with or with out a saddle, and he doesn't need reins to drive a horse.

FORMS
(2/3)

Name: Jakyp of Manas
Height: 6'0" / 180cm
Weight: 187Ibs / 85kg
Class // Subclass // Occupation: Citizen // Knights // Royal Guard (cavalry)
--
Overall Looks: Jakyp stands tall, and has a physique that's befitting of an active soldier. He has short black hair, which he keeps neatly trimmed to avoid any disturbances during a fight. His eyes are dark and narrow, and his eyebrows are arched and slightly thick. His skin is tan, and he has scars on some parts of his body.

Jakyp often sport a simple black nehru jacket when not on the battlefield. His jacket, which is sleeveless, is adorned with simple white patterns along its cuffs and collar. He also wears a pair of white cotton pants, which was often worn by the people of his place.

On the battlefield, Jakyp wears his full armour over a sleeveless black tunic. His armour is also black, but it has a metallic sheen to it. Over this, he wears a cape that is black on the outside, and brunswick on the inside. The cape is held in place by a great bronze emblem that bears his kingdom's animal; the triumphant roaring bear. Jakyp also wears a helmet during formal battles, and it covers most of his face, except for his eyes and mouth. It too, is adorned with a long green plume that is made out of horse hair.

His swords are always kept by his hip in their scabbards, which are green and silver in colour.

Personality: As a seasoned knight who has succeeded in many campaigns, Jakyp has grown to be a stern and audacious man. He is also fiercly loyal to the royal family, and will do whatever its members ask of him. Because of his numerous success on the field, many soldiers may consider him as a fearsome foe.

Besides his fearsome personality, Jakyp is also intelligent and wise. He knows how to handle tricky situations smartly and precisely, which makes him to be more formidable than he already is. Towards the ones he regards dear however, like the princess, Jakyp can be warm and gentle. He becomes a selfless man for the ones he cares for, and he would willing lay his life for them. Jakyp is a man of honour, and would do only what is just. He looks down on shrewdness, and would never resort to trickery or unfair play.

Background: Jakyp was born in the vast war steppes of Manas, and was raised peacefully in a nomadic community. However, his quiet life was to be short lived, because a war had separated him from his family and people. At the young age of nine, with only his loyal horse and anxious heart to guide him, the young orphan began his search for a new home. After months of travelling and passing various communities, Jakyp and his horse Toruchaar had ended up in an unknown kingdom that was very far up north. When he first entered, he had noticed that the people looked very different from him. They had darker skin, longer lashes, and spoke with a different tongue. However, despite the differences he had with the people, he was found and taken in by a stranger, who would eventually become his adoptive father and his mentor. The man was a simple villager who served as an ambitious soldier, and he influenced Jakyp with martial ideas. As the years went by, Jakyp grew to be stronger and smarter under the care of this man. Jakyp's also began to grow a sense of loyalty to the people of this kingdom, since they had accepted him despite his origins. This loyalty, along with his admiration for his mentor, would be the fuel for his enlistment into the royal army. By the time Jakyp had won his first war as a cavalryman at the age of eighteen, his guardian had become a honourable general who frequented the wars. Jakyp continued to climb the ranks of the army quickly and was eventually recognised by the king himself, who took it upon himself to appoint the decorated man as a royal guard for his family. When the King's child was to be born, he would then be made to swear his life to the sole purpose of protecting that one child.

Relationship(s): Sworn royal guard to the next heir of the Wilter kingdom. Owner of Toruchaar, a great black horse. Adopted son of Bakai, a high ranking officer in the army.
----/----
General strengths: Jakyp is very skilled with most weapons, but he specialises with swords.
General weaknesses: Jakyp's skills fail him when he is faced with quick and cunning foe. He also avoids crossing blades with mages since he barely knows anything about them. Jakyp's loyalty may also be a cause for weakness if his ward chooses to go against him.
Weapons: Since he is a cavalry man, Jakyp usually wields a single-edged sword known as Tulwar. This sword is long and meant for use on a horse. Jakyp also owns a short sword for battles on foot. He keeps both swords with him at all times.
Others: His naming style follows Kanykei's since they were both born from the same region and are of the same people. (Will be explained in the last form.)

Jakyp has a great black horse for his steed, and his name is Toruchaar. This mighty horse is a seasoned war horse, and he shares a strong sense of trust with Jakyp, who loves and cares for him greatly. Toruchaar is often seen mounted with a saddle. When he is in the battlefield, he would be dressed with green and white leather barding.

Name: Kanykei of Manas
Height: 5' 95" / 176.53 cm
Weight: 132 Ibs / 60 kg
Class // Subclass // Occupation: Royalty // Court Members // Grand Vizier
--
Overall Looks: Kanykei is a woman whom most would consider as pleasant. She has brown hair that is soft and long, which is often tied loosely, unless she is heading for a fight. Then, it would be tied neatly into a ponytail. Her eyes are brown, and her skin is fair, yet, bares faint tan mark over areas which are generally not covered (arms, legs). She dresses herself modestly in fabrics of white, and dons a white scarf that is gracefully adorned with golden threads. Kanykei also often sports a great wine-red coat, which is made out of the finest brocade she can afford.

Beneath her coat, she has a similarly coloured sash tied around her waist. This is what she uses to carry her swords. Her white pants are simple and slightly loose, which allows for greater flexibility. Kanykei often carries a leather sack to carry her belongings. She also wears leather arm guards and leg guards over her wrists and shins. These pieces of armour are plain, with very little designs. She walks in a pair of small boots that are made out of leather, which makes them hardy against snow and rain.

Personality: Kanykei can often be described as a headstrong and caring young woman. She is also independent, highly skilled, and intelligent, which can make her a formidable foe both in court and on the battlefield.

On most days, people would often describe her as a grave and earnest person, who often deals with serious and intellectual subjects like politics or war. However, her origins and high morality and judgement has prevented her from developing and prejudice towards other races or nations. She does not think too highly of herself and can be described as a humble scholar. This does not mean that she thinks lowly of herself. Kanykei knows what she's capable of, and she gives herself credit where its due. Nonetheless, Kanykei may act unlike herself to get what she desires due to her willingness to deceive others.

Kanykei is also a headstrong character who holds strongly to her ideals. She believes in serving for the better good, and will only side with those who think like she does. Her mastery over tactical strategy has made her a well-endowed asset, and she uses her brains for both battle and politics. At times when she is at ease, Kanykei may show a more easy going side. These are instances where she would be playful and teasing, using her wits to trick her companions or enemies.

On the battlefield, she shows no mercy to her foes, and rides out with unwavering valour. She only does battle when it is necessary, and often stays behind in camps to strategize for her army's battle.

Background: Kanykei was born and raised in the great steppes of Manas. She lived a peaceful life surrounded by her big family. Her family was a forward-thinking bunch, who often involved her in academic subjects. They would tell her of great heroes and kingdoms, different languages and histories, of the moon and the sun, and of magic. However, her peaceful life was taken from her when a war broke out and separated her from her family. Ever since she had been separated, Kanykei had been a lone. The first thing she did was travel to the nearest village, which was home to many religious folks. After spending a year there, she was granted a horse for her service. With this horse, young Kanykei traveled far down south, as she was advised to do so by the monks of the village. After having traveled for over two months, she had arrived in a vast kingdom that was so foreign to her own. The kingdom was just as how the stories of her parents had described it to be, great and very populated.

Kanykei's first few weeks were spent doing hard labour within her new home. Then, she decided to join the (free) local school after realizing that she wouldn't make it far she were to remain uneducated. Over the years, she grew smarter, smarter than those who were older than her, until she was eventually recognised by a member of the royal court. She was taken in, given greater training, and was eventually made into a junior member of the royal cabinet. For then on, Kanykei began to blaze an revolutionary trail of scholarly achievements for herself, until she was eventually assigned to be her prince's grand vizer at the age of twenty.

Relationship(s): Her loyalty currently lies with the crown prince of Dan Khunn-Lai. She serves him as his Grand Vizer.
----/----
General strengths: Very wise and cunning. Could win a debate anytime, and could conjure up very simple yet effective strategies in a short time. She is also able to wield swords rather skillfully.
General weaknesses: While she can handle a duel with a small group, she isn't really made to fight on the battlefield. She can't go to war without an companion to watch her back.
Weapons: One long sword and one short sword.

Others: Her people gives names based on their birthplace. Hence the title-like name. Manas, where Kanykei was born, was once a frequent place for nomadic tribes to settle. Now, it's just a vast field in the middle of frequent trade and warring sites.

FORMS
(2/3)

Name: Jakyp of Manas
Height: 6'0" / 180cm
Weight: 187Ibs / 85kg
Class // Subclass // Occupation: Citizen // Knights // Royal Guard (cavalry)
--
Overall Looks: Jakyp stands tall, and has a physique that's befitting of an active soldier. He has short black hair, which he keeps neatly trimmed to avoid any disturbances during a fight. His eyes are dark and narrow, and his eyebrows are arched and slightly thick. His skin is tan, and he has scars on some parts of his body.

Jakyp often sport a simple black nehru jacket when not on the battlefield. His jacket, which is sleeveless, is adorned with simple white patterns along its cuffs and collar. He also wears a pair of white cotton pants, which was often worn by the people of his place.

On the battlefield, Jakyp wears his full armour over a sleeveless black tunic. His armour is also black, but it has a metallic sheen to it. Over this, he wears a cape that is black on the outside, and brunswick on the inside. The cape is held in place by a great bronze emblem that bears his kingdom's animal; the triumphant roaring bear. Jakyp also wears a helmet during formal battles, and it covers most of his face, except for his eyes and mouth. It too, is adorned with a long green plume that is made out of horse hair.

His swords are always kept by his hip in their scabbards, which are green and silver in colour.

Personality: As a seasoned knight who has succeeded in many campaigns, Jakyp has grown to be a stern and audacious man. He is also fiercly loyal to the royal family, and will do whatever its members ask of him. Because of his numerous success on the field, many soldiers may consider him as a fearsome foe.

Besides his fearsome personality, Jakyp is also intelligent and wise. He knows how to handle tricky situations smartly and precisely, which makes him to be more formidable than he already is. Towards the ones he regards dear however, like the princess, Jakyp can be warm and gentle. He becomes a selfless man for the ones he cares for, and he would willing lay his life for them. Jakyp is a man of honour, and would do only what is just. He looks down on shrewdness, and would never resort to trickery or unfair play.

Background: Jakyp was born in the vast war steppes of Manas, and was raised peacefully in a nomadic community. However, his quiet life was to be short lived, because a war had separated him from his family and people. At the young age of nine, with only his loyal horse and anxious heart to guide him, the young orphan began his search for a new home. After months of travelling and passing various communities, Jakyp and his horse Toruchaar had ended up in an unknown kingdom that was very far up north. When he first entered, he had noticed that the people looked very different from him. They had darker skin, longer lashes, and spoke with a different tongue. However, despite the differences he had with the people, he was found and taken in by a stranger, who would eventually become his adoptive father and his mentor. The man was a simple villager who served as an ambitious soldier, and he influenced Jakyp with martial ideas. As the years went by, Jakyp grew to be stronger and smarter under the care of this man. Jakyp's also began to grow a sense of loyalty to the people of this kingdom, since they had accepted him despite his origins. This loyalty, along with his admiration for his mentor, would be the fuel for his enlistment into the royal army. By the time Jakyp had won his first war as a cavalryman at the age of eighteen, his guardian had become a honourable general who frequented the wars. Jakyp continued to climb the ranks of the army quickly and was eventually recognised by the king himself, who took it upon himself to appoint the decorated man as a royal guard for his family. When the King's child was to be born, he would then be made to swear his life to the sole purpose of protecting that one child.

Relationship(s): Sworn royal guard to the next heir of the Wilter kingdom. Owner of Toruchaar, a great black horse. Adopted son of Bakai, a high ranking officer in the army.
----/----
General strengths: Jakyp is very skilled with most weapons, but he specialises with swords.
General weaknesses: Jakyp's skills fail him when he is faced with quick and cunning foe. He also avoids crossing blades with mages since he barely knows anything about them. Jakyp's loyalty may also be a cause for weakness if his ward chooses to go against him.
Weapons: Since he is a cavalry man, Jakyp usually wields a single-edged sword known as Tulwar. This sword is long and meant for use on a horse. Jakyp also owns a short sword for battles on foot. He keeps both swords with him at all times.
Others: His naming style follows Kanykei's since they were both born from the same region and are of the same people. (Will be explained in the last form.)

Jakyp has a great black horse for his steed, and his name is Toruchaar. This mighty horse is a seasoned war horse, and he shares a strong sense of trust with Jakyp, who loves and cares for him greatly. Toruchaar is often seen mounted with a saddle. When he is in the battlefield, he would be dressed with green and white leather barding.

Name: Kanykei of Manas
Height: 5' 95" / 176.53 cm
Weight: 132 Ibs / 60 kg
Class // Subclass // Occupation: Royalty // Court Members // Grand Vizier
--
Overall Looks: Kanykei is a woman whom most would consider as pleasant. She has brown hair that is soft and long, which is often tied loosely, unless she is heading for a fight. Then, it would be tied neatly into a ponytail. Her eyes are brown, and her skin is fair, yet, bares faint tan mark over areas which are generally not covered (arms, legs). She dresses herself modestly in fabrics of white, and dons a white scarf that is gracefully adorned with golden threads. Kanykei also often sports a great wine-red coat, which is made out of the finest brocade she can afford.

Beneath her coat, she has a similarly coloured sash tied around her waist. This is what she uses to carry her swords. Her white pants are simple and slightly loose, which allows for greater flexibility. Kanykei often carries a leather sack to carry her belongings. She also wears leather arm guards and leg guards over her wrists and shins. These pieces of armour are plain, with very little designs. She walks in a pair of small boots that are made out of leather, which makes them hardy against snow and rain.

Personality: Kanykei can often be described as a headstrong and caring young woman. She is also independent, highly skilled, and intelligent, which can make her a formidable foe both in court and on the battlefield.

On most days, people would often describe her as a grave and earnest person, who often deals with serious and intellectual subjects like politics or war. However, her origins and high morality and judgement has prevented her from developing and prejudice towards other races or nations. She does not think too highly of herself and can be described as a humble scholar. This does not mean that she thinks lowly of herself. Kanykei knows what she's capable of, and she gives herself credit where its due. Nonetheless, Kanykei may act unlike herself to get what she desires due to her willingness to deceive others.

Kanykei is also a headstrong character who holds strongly to her ideals. She believes in serving for the better good, and will only side with those who think like she does. Her mastery over tactical strategy has made her a well-endowed asset, and she uses her brains for both battle and politics. At times when she is at ease, Kanykei may show a more easy going side. These are instances where she would be playful and teasing, using her wits to trick her companions or enemies.

On the battlefield, she shows no mercy to her foes, and rides out with unwavering valour. She only does battle when it is necessary, and often stays behind in camps to strategize for her army's battle.

Background: Kanykei was born and raised in the great steppes of Manas. She lived a peaceful life surrounded by her big family. Her family was a forward-thinking bunch, who often involved her in academic subjects. They would tell her of great heroes and kingdoms, different languages and histories, of the moon and the sun, and of magic. However, her peaceful life was taken from her when a war broke out and separated her from her family. Ever since she had been separated, Kanykei had been a lone. The first thing she did was travel to the nearest village, which was home to many religious folks. After spending a year there, she was granted a horse for her service. With this horse, young Kanykei traveled far down south, as she was advised to do so by the monks of the village. After having traveled for over two months, she had arrived in a vast kingdom that was so foreign to her own. The kingdom was just as how the stories of her parents had described it to be, great and very populated.

Kanykei's first few weeks were spent doing hard labour within her new home. Then, she decided to join the (free) local school after realizing that she wouldn't make it far she were to remain uneducated. Over the years, she grew smarter, smarter than those who were older than her, until she was eventually recognised by a member of the royal court. She was taken in, given greater training, and was eventually made into a junior member of the royal cabinet. For then on, Kanykei began to blaze an revolutionary trail of scholarly achievements for herself, until she was eventually assigned to be her prince's grand vizer at the age of twenty.

Relationship(s): Her loyalty currently lies with the crown prince of Dan Khunn-Lai. She serves him as his Grand Vizer.
----/----
General strengths: Very wise and cunning. Could win a debate anytime, and could conjure up very simple yet effective strategies in a short time. She is also able to wield swords rather skillfully.
General weaknesses: While she can handle a duel with a small group, she isn't really made to fight on the battlefield. She can't go to war without an companion to watch her back.
Weapons: One long sword and one short sword.

Others: Her people gives names based on their birthplace. Hence the title-like name. Manas, where Kanykei was born, was once a frequent place for nomadic tribes to settle. Now, it's just a vast field in the middle of frequent trade and warring sites.
res
res
[center] [size=6]...AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN! :D[/size] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/white-sight/art/Peacock-feather-icon-308322573][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/29117d0c-4daf-4c08-af12-c5db9ab81b96/d53kf7x-24c07eea-3ce8-4bd3-af3a-13d966ae3255.png[/img] [/url] @Sotherin @lazerboi @Jinbeizame @Blumenkranz @Emirhienne @BluefireDrag0n @Manhattan @Kintoro [i]Hello! You guys have been pinged since I felt that you guys might be interested in this little project! :D This RP is [b]lgbtq+ friendly[/b], and at its core revolves around [b]magical, high-fantasy, historical fictional themes[/b](and some possible war politics!). If this manages to gain enough traction, most of our characters will be bunched together to do lots of adventuring and some possible soul-searching. ;D I'd like to encourage diversity in writing styles and characters, so feel free to go wild! All that's required of everyone is to simply abide by the rules. Any further questions can be sent directly to me via PM. Hopefully, this group might grow into a healthy number of 5-10 members strong. Once we've reached that size, I might consider opening up a separate OOC thread for everyone. (please feel free to invite others once this finally kicks off!) :) Since this is my first time roleplaying on FR, please bear with any errors I may make as this chugs along! [/i] To those who'd like to sign up, please take your time to read up and understand what this story will be all about! I hope we can all enjoy writing up a new story together! :D ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2610342#post_2610342]Back to the top![/url] [/center]
...AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN! :D
d53kf7x-24c07eea-3ce8-4bd3-af3a-13d966ae3255.png

@Sotherin @lazerboi @Jinbeizame @Blumenkranz @Emirhienne @BluefireDrag0n @Manhattan @Kintoro

Hello! You guys have been pinged since I felt that you guys might be interested in this little project! :D

This RP is lgbtq+ friendly, and at its core revolves around magical, high-fantasy, historical fictional themes(and some possible war politics!). If this manages to gain enough traction, most of our characters will be bunched together to do lots of adventuring and some possible soul-searching. ;D

I'd like to encourage diversity in writing styles and characters, so feel free to go wild! All that's required of everyone is to simply abide by the rules. Any further questions can be sent directly to me via PM.

Hopefully, this group might grow into a healthy number of 5-10 members strong. Once we've reached that size, I might consider opening up a separate OOC thread for everyone. (please feel free to invite others once this finally kicks off!) :) Since this is my first time roleplaying on FR, please bear with any errors I may make as this chugs along!

To those who'd like to sign up, please take your time to read up and understand what this story will be all about! I hope we can all enjoy writing up a new story together! :D

Back to the top!
@Damanio
Looks interesting. I've been away for awhile, so I too may be a bit rusty at RPing. It'll probably be fine.
Anyway, what kind of races can we go with? Could we be creative with that as well, or do you have some in mind?
@Damanio
Looks interesting. I've been away for awhile, so I too may be a bit rusty at RPing. It'll probably be fine.
Anyway, what kind of races can we go with? Could we be creative with that as well, or do you have some in mind?
@Laserpants Apologies for the late reply! ^^; Generally, I'd prefer humanoid/human-based characters. Shape-shifters and the like are welcome as well. As for any specific race, feel free to get creative with that :D Just keep this in mind: [quote][b]Additional info! [/b] This fictional universe is based off the people who'd used to meet around the Kyrgyzstan area. That means, this fictional area and the people within are based off the people of Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, India, the Kyrgyz tribes, and other neighboring nations. Therefore, you are encouraged to keep this in mind when you make your character. :D[/quote]

@Laserpants Apologies for the late reply! ^^; Generally, I'd prefer humanoid/human-based characters. Shape-shifters and the like are welcome as well. As for any specific race, feel free to get creative with that :D Just keep this in mind:
Quote:
Additional info!
This fictional universe is based off the people who'd used to meet around the Kyrgyzstan area. That means, this fictional area and the people within are based off the people of Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, India, the Kyrgyz tribes, and other neighboring nations. Therefore, you are encouraged to keep this in mind when you make your character. :D
1 2