Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We Who Roam These Broken Streets | OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Pefk0

Is it alright if I make a dog? I'll need time to do that, though, so I probably won't be able to post it until tomorrow
@Pefk0

Is it alright if I make a dog? I'll need time to do that, though, so I probably won't be able to post it until tomorrow
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Pefk0

Hi! This looks really, really cool, but it's late where I am (like, far too late, what am I even doing XD), so could I reserve an Omega slot in the wolf pack? Thanks bunches!
@Pefk0

Hi! This looks really, really cool, but it's late where I am (like, far too late, what am I even doing XD), so could I reserve an Omega slot in the wolf pack? Thanks bunches!
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Guys, my wolf is tiny. :( They’re going to get smushed.
Guys, my wolf is tiny. :( They’re going to get smushed.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies

g o o d
@WeaverofLies

g o o d
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@sunfloweraspen nyx is accepted! @neraida I love Atieno! no wonder she became alpha with Lacuna. And yeah, you can make a dog!

@willowthewisp, yeah, that'd be fine!
@sunfloweraspen nyx is accepted! @neraida I love Atieno! no wonder she became alpha with Lacuna. And yeah, you can make a dog!

@willowthewisp, yeah, that'd be fine!
I’m going to make two hunters. The hunter slots are empty, and I have an idea for the characters. If that’s okay.
I’m going to make two hunters. The hunter slots are empty, and I have an idea for the characters. If that’s okay.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
[center][font=TeX Gyre Cursor][b]Name:[/b] Nyria [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 3 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Species:[/b] Ethiopian Wolf [b]Rank:[/b] Hunter [b]Appearance: [/b] [img]http://www.animalspot.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/The-Ethiopian-Wolf.jpg[/img] Nyria is the average size for a Ethiopian Wolf at about 3ft/33in long, slightly less than 2ft/21in tall, and weighs 29lbs/a little more than 13kg. She’s lost a little weight because of the lack of food, but she’s still in good condition. Her fur is a golden orange tone (FAC000), and when it’s sunny outside the tips of her fur shine golden. She has white fur continuing from the front of her throat, with a break between and her torso, ending at the underside of her tail where the black fur begins. She also has a thin half circle of white fur around the front of her neck like shown in the picture. The tip of her tail is black, and the black line down her tail is narrower than her brother’s. Her eyes are slightly darker than amber. [b]Voice:[/b] Nyria’s voice is smooth and usually quite energetic sounding. (How do you sound energetic?) Her voice reveals how she feels about something or someone most of the time, but it only reveals any major emotions she is feeling. She can get rid of most of the anger in her voice, so while it does sound like she is angry it doesn’t sound like she is very angry. Her voice is higher than her brother’s. [b]Personality:[/b] Nyria has a kind personality, she likes to help wolves from her pack, but she’s kind of her own accord so if you ask her to do something she will react like most other wolves and manipulating her probably won’t work very well. She’s loyal to those she cares about and works well with others which isn’t much of a surprise. She isn’t sure how stable this pack is but when’s very hopeful and we’ll try to keep the pack stable in anyway she can which can make her easy to manipulate by anyone higher rank then her if she feels like listening to them would help the pack. This doesn’t mean she won’t notice problems though, she was the one who noticed the problem with people before they left. She talks with others easily whether she’s joking around, hunting tactics, important decisions or minor problems, anything really. She trusts when someone proves they can be trusted in regards to diplomacy, but she’s always friendly neverless. She isn’t afraid to talk or fight, and she’s quickminded, has quick reflexes, and agile. She’s smaller than most wolves so she prefers not to fight them head on. She’s insightful and can come to quick conclusions which means that she makes plans well. She doesn’t want to be alpha though, and she’s not suited for it because she has a mild temper when people insult anyone she cares about. However, if she doesn’t know the person who insulted them very well she honestly doesn’t care. [b]Backstory:[/b] Nyria was born in a larger than normal pack of 19 Ethiopian Wolves not counting her and her one other litter mate. Her pack flourished despite the fact that they were out of their natural territory because humans were trying to keep Ethiopian Wolves from going extinct, and he spent his childhood there; happy, satisfied, and learning how to survive the wild. She learned the area they lived was much more plentiful prey wise then natural Ethiopian wolf territories, and many other things as she grew up. When she was one year old she and one of her older siblings, Icien, left their pack to find a new one. They came across a small city and stayed nearby with a pack for a small amount of time before leaving, with two or so other wolves, after they felt threatened by the humans. She was the one who brought the small group together, and she noticed the problem before her brother because of her friends who were talking about the subject. They were found together and brought to the center to check that the rare wolves were in good health, and the people working at the center soon found out they had multiple minor injuries from a fight. They and their pack mates were hurt in a skirmish with another pack when the pack had come onto the small groups territory. They had fought for a little against the six wolf pack before fleeing after seeing they were severely outnumbered. The siblings had been alone after running away for about a week. At least that’s what her brother thought. She had stayed longer then him and took down another wolf while her brother had token the first opportunity to run once he saw how outnumbered they were. One of the wolves in the small pack had already been killed, and when she saw another wolf fighting Exalin and winning she went over to help. The other wolf pack was ganging up on the two, but she got the wolf attack Exalin off of him and ran away before getting too hurt. After all, the other wolf pack knew the two didn’t want to continue fighting when the two knew they couldn’t win. The siblings were waiting to be released back to the wild when the evacuation came. [b]Injuries, disabilities, etc:[/b] None. All concerned injuries were healed and the siblings were waiting to be released. [b]Trivia:[/b] None for now. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/64e5ff1bfa6d11d12ec63689e35fc1df/tumblr_inline_o23j75M7Xb1r3lvtf_640.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Exalin [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 3.5 Years [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Species:[/b] Italian Wolf [b]Rank:[/b] Hunter [b]Appearance: [/b] [img]https://c0.thejournal.ie/media/2014/03/wolf-hunt-390x285.jpg[/img] Exalin is 45in/almost 4 feet long, 21.5in/3in away from 2ft, and weighs 53lbs or a 28.5kg (give or take a tenth or two). He’s lost weight due to lack of food, but he hasn’t had any problems regarding lack of food other than weight lost. He has black fur in a helmet shape on his head, his neck except for the front part, his entire tail, and in a cloak shape (all patterns are like the ones shown in [url=https://www.wolfwatch.uk/1853-2/] this[/url] picture. The one with three wolves. Look at the wolf that’s almost completely blocking the other one.) Everywhere with black fur has brown fur accenting it except for his throat (again like shown by the same wolf in the same pic.) with plain white everywhere else. He has eyes like liquid silver. [b]Voice:[/b] Exalin’s voice is smooth and lifting. It reveals his emotions because he never really bothered to train himself not to; he didn’t think he would have a chance to be a alpha, beta, or the like so he didn’t see it as important. It’s confident without being and ignorant there’s either a slightly energetic, amused or happy tone in his voice, when he’s happy and/or talking to someone he likes or a slightly sarcastic edge to his voice that appears when he’s upset or talking to someone he dislikes. [b]Personality:[/b] Exalin is a confident wolf that is loyal to his pack. He regards most wolves in the pack that he talked with his friends, but if he dislikes someone the loyalty he shows to his pack as a whole definitely doesn’t apply to the person that he dislikes. He’s not a good diplomat is any sense, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have a social charm.He’s quite the jokester and enjoys lightening the mood because while he fights well he doesn’t want the pack to collapse. He’s not a fan of people who like to be negative because they often come up with an unrealistic scenario that wouldn’t happen in the first place. He can reply to someone who’s being sarcastic with sarcasm, so he doesn’t mind some friendly joking of that type going around. Sarcastic analysises that are negative are okay with him because they often end in strange and funny ways. He’s good at making a strategy quickly when provided with information, and in turn he follows leaders and instructions well if they don’t seem crazy and just plain counterproductive to him. If he think instructions are strange he will ask the person who gave them what they meant, and he thinks the leader is acting off why they want him to do something. He has high self esteem so he won’t hesitate to ask about anything he wants to. [b]Backstory:[/b] Exalin was born into a rather large pack of twenty wolves. He had a sister and a brother and they grew up together. The pack had a large territory, but it wasn’t very bountiful considering the fact that they lived close to a city. The wolves hunted in the pack’s large territory for whatever prey they could find and attacked and chased of any intruders that weren’t humans. They ignored people the best they could and hid from them if possible. By the time Exalin was two when his brother had left to find another pack. He didn’t leave because he wanted to help his pack, he felt like a good hunter usually brought in more than they ate. He and his sister were becoming great hunters, but the pack still occasionally had to raid the city for any scraps they could find when they were hungry. Exalin was getting good at fight as well because of the need to defend the pack’s territory against any other wolf pack in the area, everyone needed more land to hunt as the city grew larger and took more land and the people scared of potential prey. When the brother sister pair, Icien and Nyria, came to the pack Exalin and a few other hunters took it upon themselves to see if the two could hunt well in the forest the pack lived in. It turned out that the two had ample training as the place they grew up in had ample prey, and they therefore had plenty of practice. Exalin and another wolf eventually left with the two to create their own small pack where people wouldn’t threaten them. They settled down for a small amount of time before they were attacked by a larger pack. Exalin took down one wolf before watching Icien run away from the danger after the two wolves attacking him let up, and he felt betrayed when Icien did. However, he soon had to focus on the battle again because he was getting attacked by four wolves that were intent on driving him out of the area. Nyria attacked a wolf that appeared to be attacking him when in reality he was giving Exalin a warning by leaving a deep scratch on his side which has scarred. Nyria ran away to join her brother while Exalin refused her offer for him to join her and instead wandered the forest catching what he could and trying to stay off of other pack’s land. The center found him a distance from where he last saw Nyria, so he didn’t expect to see her and her brother at the center as well. [b]Injuries, disabilities, etc:[/b] He has a scar along his right side, but it’s healed and doesn’t bother him. [b]Trivia:[/b] Note for now, but I did finish him fairly quickly. :)[/font][/center]
Name:
Nyria
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Species:
Ethiopian Wolf
Hunter
Appearance:
The-Ethiopian-Wolf.jpg

Nyria is the average size for a Ethiopian Wolf at about 3ft/33in long, slightly less than 2ft/21in tall, and weighs 29lbs/a little more than 13kg. She’s lost a little weight because of the lack of food, but she’s still in good condition. Her fur is a golden orange tone (FAC000), and when it’s sunny outside the tips of her fur shine golden. She has white fur continuing from the front of her throat, with a break between and her torso, ending at the underside of her tail where the black fur begins. She also has a thin half circle of white fur around the front of her neck like shown in the picture. The tip of her tail is black, and the black line down her tail is narrower than her brother’s. Her eyes are slightly darker than amber.

Voice:
Nyria’s voice is smooth and usually quite energetic sounding. (How do you sound energetic?) Her voice reveals how she feels about something or someone most of the time, but it only reveals any major emotions she is feeling. She can get rid of most of the anger in her voice, so while it does sound like she is angry it doesn’t sound like she is very angry. Her voice is higher than her brother’s.

Personality:
Nyria has a kind personality, she likes to help wolves from her pack, but she’s kind of her own accord so if you ask her to do something she will react like most other wolves and manipulating her probably won’t work very well. She’s loyal to those she cares about and works well with others which isn’t much of a surprise. She isn’t sure how stable this pack is but when’s very hopeful and we’ll try to keep the pack stable in anyway she can which can make her easy to manipulate by anyone higher rank then her if she feels like listening to them would help the pack. This doesn’t mean she won’t notice problems though, she was the one who noticed the problem with people before they left. She talks with others easily whether she’s joking around, hunting tactics, important decisions or minor problems, anything really.

She trusts when someone proves they can be trusted in regards to diplomacy, but she’s always friendly neverless. She isn’t afraid to talk or fight, and she’s quickminded, has quick reflexes, and agile. She’s smaller than most wolves so she prefers not to fight them head on. She’s insightful and can come to quick conclusions which means that she makes plans well. She doesn’t want to be alpha though, and she’s not suited for it because she has a mild temper when people insult anyone she cares about. However, if she doesn’t know the person who insulted them very well she honestly doesn’t care.

Backstory:
Nyria was born in a larger than normal pack of 19 Ethiopian Wolves not counting her and her one other litter mate. Her pack flourished despite the fact that they were out of their natural territory because humans were trying to keep Ethiopian Wolves from going extinct, and he spent his childhood there; happy, satisfied, and learning how to survive the wild. She learned the area they lived was much more plentiful prey wise then natural Ethiopian wolf territories, and many other things as she grew up. When she was one year old she and one of her older siblings, Icien, left their pack to find a new one.

They came across a small city and stayed nearby with a pack for a small amount of time before leaving, with two or so other wolves, after they felt threatened by the humans. She was the one who brought the small group together, and she noticed the problem before her brother because of her friends who were talking about the subject.

They were found together and brought to the center to check that the rare wolves were in good health, and the people working at the center soon found out they had multiple minor injuries from a fight. They and their pack mates were hurt in a skirmish with another pack when the pack had come onto the small groups territory. They had fought for a little against the six wolf pack before fleeing after seeing they were severely outnumbered. The siblings had been alone after running away for about a week. At least that’s what her brother thought.

She had stayed longer then him and took down another wolf while her brother had token the first opportunity to run once he saw how outnumbered they were. One of the wolves in the small pack had already been killed, and when she saw another wolf fighting Exalin and winning she went over to help. The other wolf pack was ganging up on the two, but she got the wolf attack Exalin off of him and ran away before getting too hurt. After all, the other wolf pack knew the two didn’t want to continue fighting when the two knew they couldn’t win.

The siblings were waiting to be released back to the wild when the evacuation came.

Injuries, disabilities, etc:
None. All concerned injuries were healed and the siblings were waiting to be released.
Trivia:
None for now.

tumblr_inline_o23j75M7Xb1r3lvtf_640.png

Name:
Exalin

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Species:
Italian Wolf

Hunter

Appearance:
wolf-hunt-390x285.jpg

Exalin is 45in/almost 4 feet long, 21.5in/3in away from 2ft, and weighs 53lbs or a 28.5kg (give or take a tenth or two). He’s lost weight due to lack of food, but he hasn’t had any problems regarding lack of food other than weight lost. He has black fur in a helmet shape on his head, his neck except for the front part, his entire tail, and in a cloak shape (all patterns are like the ones shown in this picture. The one with three wolves. Look at the wolf that’s almost completely blocking the other one.) Everywhere with black fur has brown fur accenting it except for his throat (again like shown by the same wolf in the same pic.) with plain white everywhere else. He has eyes like liquid silver.

Voice:
Exalin’s voice is smooth and lifting. It reveals his emotions because he never really bothered to train himself not to; he didn’t think he would have a chance to be a alpha, beta, or the like so he didn’t see it as important. It’s confident without being and ignorant there’s either a slightly energetic, amused or happy tone in his voice, when he’s happy and/or talking to someone he likes or a slightly sarcastic edge to his voice that appears when he’s upset or talking to someone he dislikes.

Personality:
Exalin is a confident wolf that is loyal to his pack. He regards most wolves in the pack that he talked with his friends, but if he dislikes someone the loyalty he shows to his pack as a whole definitely doesn’t apply to the person that he dislikes. He’s not a good diplomat is any sense, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have a social charm.He’s quite the jokester and enjoys lightening the mood because while he fights well he doesn’t want the pack to collapse. He’s not a fan of people who like to be negative because they often come up with an unrealistic scenario that wouldn’t happen in the first place.

He can reply to someone who’s being sarcastic with sarcasm, so he doesn’t mind some friendly joking of that type going around. Sarcastic analysises that are negative are okay with him because they often end in strange and funny ways. He’s good at making a strategy quickly when provided with information, and in turn he follows leaders and instructions well if they don’t seem crazy and just plain counterproductive to him. If he think instructions are strange he will ask the person who gave them what they meant, and he thinks the leader is acting off why they want him to do something. He has high self esteem so he won’t hesitate to ask about anything he wants to.

Backstory:
Exalin was born into a rather large pack of twenty wolves. He had a sister and a brother and they grew up together. The pack had a large territory, but it wasn’t very bountiful considering the fact that they lived close to a city. The wolves hunted in the pack’s large territory for whatever prey they could find and attacked and chased of any intruders that weren’t humans. They ignored people the best they could and hid from them if possible.

By the time Exalin was two when his brother had left to find another pack. He didn’t leave because he wanted to help his pack, he felt like a good hunter usually brought in more than they ate. He and his sister were becoming great hunters, but the pack still occasionally had to raid the city for any scraps they could find when they were hungry. Exalin was getting good at fight as well because of the need to defend the pack’s territory against any other wolf pack in the area, everyone needed more land to hunt as the city grew larger and took more land and the people scared of potential prey.

When the brother sister pair, Icien and Nyria, came to the pack Exalin and a few other hunters took it upon themselves to see if the two could hunt well in the forest the pack lived in. It turned out that the two had ample training as the place they grew up in had ample prey, and they therefore had plenty of practice. Exalin and another wolf eventually left with the two to create their own small pack where people wouldn’t threaten them.

They settled down for a small amount of time before they were attacked by a larger pack. Exalin took down one wolf before watching Icien run away from the danger after the two wolves attacking him let up, and he felt betrayed when Icien did. However, he soon had to focus on the battle again because he was getting attacked by four wolves that were intent on driving him out of the area. Nyria attacked a wolf that appeared to be attacking him when in reality he was giving Exalin a warning by leaving a deep scratch on his side which has scarred.

Nyria ran away to join her brother while Exalin refused her offer for him to join her and instead wandered the forest catching what he could and trying to stay off of other pack’s land. The center found him a distance from where he last saw Nyria, so he didn’t expect to see her and her brother at the center as well.

Injuries, disabilities, etc:
He has a scar along his right side, but it’s healed and doesn’t bother him.

Trivia:
Note for now, but I did finish him fairly quickly. :)
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BySbLoX.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Boe [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 3 dog years [b]Sexuality:[/b] Aromantic [b]Species:[/b] Dog, Border Spaniel [b]Rank:[/b] (only applies if your character is a wolf) [b]Appearance:[/b] Boe appears black and white, with speckles of brown in certain areas, like her snout, paws, and underbelly. Her fur is knotted and grimy, though she does her best to clean it off when the chance is given. Her ears are folded and tend to flop over from time to time. On her snout are speckles of chocolate brown near her nose, creating the image of freckles on her muzzle. Tied around her neck is a simple red plaid bandana, wrinkled and torn, given to by her owner. She doesn't wear it to remember him, but wears it to be reminded of what he did to her. All across her underbelly are scars and bruises from the wounds inflicted by him. Her tail is severed at the end, stopping at a short bob rather than a long, regal tail and naturally wavy locks of black fur. Her paws are white, with tough paw pads from traveling around on the rough concrete of the city. However, her left back leg has a slight limp to it, as it has been broken before. An intern for a vet nearby had seen her wandering the city, whimpering in pain and did her best to heal the leg. Unfortunately, Boe's owner had remembered he had a dog and retrieved her in the middle of her healing stages. [b]Voice:[/b] Boe's voice is rather raspy and quiet, softer than many compared to her. Although she has a quiet voice, Boe isn't afraid to speak up and make herself be heard. [b]Personality:[/b] When one first speaks to Boe, she comes off confident, strong, and fearless. Her voice, despite being soft, is full of courage, and her eyes seeming to dare anyone in her way. However, her fearlessness is a mask, hiding her fear and anger towards her abusive owner. After all the time that has past, Boe still holds an immeasurable grudge against her owner and humans in general. Because of this past experience, she rarely trusts anyone inside the depths of her heart, and when frightened, resorts to changing the topic and distracting others with a joke. In addition to this, Boe doesn't hesitate to cut anyone out of her life, even if they are animals. If she has even a slight impression that they are trying to use, lie, or cheat her, Boe will leave them immediately. [b]Backstory:[/b] Adopted by her owner at the age of 11 months, she's watched a bright, young man turn into a savage drug addict. In the beginning, her owner was kind, intelligent, and wonderful. He trained her countless tricks and bought oh so many toys for her. But one day, he left to go to a club with friends, who eventually persuaded him to try cocaine once he was drunk. Boe's owner came home with a small supply of coke in his hands, drunk, and raging with mixed emotions. The alcohol reminded him of his mother who had passed away, his father who didn't care, and the broken family he had tried so hard to bring together. The drugs only boosted his rage and sadness, making him turn to Boe to find a sense of peace. That was when the abuse began. In a small, narrow, back alley, her owner beat her up regularly with bats, whips, or even his bare hands. When her owner was out buying drugs, drinking, or trying to apply for jobs, Boe would jump out a small window from the second-floor apartment and run down the emergency exit stairs to find some solace within the city. After a year of the bruises and pain, the apocalypse began, erasing the city of all humans. To Boe, that was not an unfortunate day, but a blessing worthy of praise. [b]Injuries, disabilities, etc:[/b] On her underbelly are scars (as said in the appearance section) from injuries and wounds inflicted by her owner. Her back, left, leg has a slight limp to it, possibly because it had not properly healed. [b]Trivia:[/b] -Boe possesses very high intelligence, as she is a quick learner and can easily adapt to many situations. -She is compassionate and empathetic towards many who have gone through the same experiences. -If she is challenged, Boe will not hesitate to prove her worth.
BySbLoX.jpg

Name: Boe
Sexuality: Aromantic
Species: Dog, Border Spaniel
Appearance: Boe appears black and white, with speckles of brown in certain areas, like her snout, paws, and underbelly. Her fur is knotted and grimy, though she does her best to clean it off when the chance is given. Her ears are folded and tend to flop over from time to time. On her snout are speckles of chocolate brown near her nose, creating the image of freckles on her muzzle. Tied around her neck is a simple red plaid bandana, wrinkled and torn, given to by her owner. She doesn't wear it to remember him, but wears it to be reminded of what he did to her. All across her underbelly are scars and bruises from the wounds inflicted by him. Her tail is severed at the end, stopping at a short bob rather than a long, regal tail and naturally wavy locks of black fur. Her paws are white, with tough paw pads from traveling around on the rough concrete of the city. However, her left back leg has a slight limp to it, as it has been broken before. An intern for a vet nearby had seen her wandering the city, whimpering in pain and did her best to heal the leg. Unfortunately, Boe's owner had remembered he had a dog and retrieved her in the middle of her healing stages.
Voice: Boe's voice is rather raspy and quiet, softer than many compared to her. Although she has a quiet voice, Boe isn't afraid to speak up and make herself be heard.
Personality: When one first speaks to Boe, she comes off confident, strong, and fearless. Her voice, despite being soft, is full of courage, and her eyes seeming to dare anyone in her way. However, her fearlessness is a mask, hiding her fear and anger towards her abusive owner. After all the time that has past, Boe still holds an immeasurable grudge against her owner and humans in general. Because of this past experience, she rarely trusts anyone inside the depths of her heart, and when frightened, resorts to changing the topic and distracting others with a joke. In addition to this, Boe doesn't hesitate to cut anyone out of her life, even if they are animals. If she has even a slight impression that they are trying to use, lie, or cheat her, Boe will leave them immediately.
Backstory: Adopted by her owner at the age of 11 months, she's watched a bright, young man turn into a savage drug addict. In the beginning, her owner was kind, intelligent, and wonderful. He trained her countless tricks and bought oh so many toys for her. But one day, he left to go to a club with friends, who eventually persuaded him to try cocaine once he was drunk. Boe's owner came home with a small supply of coke in his hands, drunk, and raging with mixed emotions. The alcohol reminded him of his mother who had passed away, his father who didn't care, and the broken family he had tried so hard to bring together. The drugs only boosted his rage and sadness, making him turn to Boe to find a sense of peace. That was when the abuse began. In a small, narrow, back alley, her owner beat her up regularly with bats, whips, or even his bare hands. When her owner was out buying drugs, drinking, or trying to apply for jobs, Boe would jump out a small window from the second-floor apartment and run down the emergency exit stairs to find some solace within the city. After a year of the bruises and pain, the apocalypse began, erasing the city of all humans. To Boe, that was not an unfortunate day, but a blessing worthy of praise.
Injuries, disabilities, etc: On her underbelly are scars (as said in the appearance section) from injuries and wounds inflicted by her owner. Her back, left, leg has a slight limp to it, possibly because it had not properly healed.
Trivia: -Boe possesses very high intelligence, as she is a quick learner and can easily adapt to many situations.
-She is compassionate and empathetic towards many who have gone through the same experiences.
-If she is challenged, Boe will not hesitate to prove her worth.
@sadcreme I love boe and i can't wait to meet her in the rp!
@sadcreme I love boe and i can't wait to meet her in the rp!
@Pefk0
awhh thank you <3
@Pefk0
awhh thank you <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12