Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Faedreara (1x1 RP)
1 2 3 4 5
Aluko almost chortled, and he felt inclined not to keep his amusement contained. This was perhaps a very serious matter.. but he might as well have his fun with it. He took no joy from being too serious. "Whatever the case, a visit indeed, we shall pay. Here.. they should be collected." He said coolly, but his words portrayed his intolerance of both his subjects and anything cruel such as death that may befall them. On his behalf, to boot. He took the collar and brushed a thumb over it, feeling over its leathery make. "So, you going to ask him?"
Aluko almost chortled, and he felt inclined not to keep his amusement contained. This was perhaps a very serious matter.. but he might as well have his fun with it. He took no joy from being too serious. "Whatever the case, a visit indeed, we shall pay. Here.. they should be collected." He said coolly, but his words portrayed his intolerance of both his subjects and anything cruel such as death that may befall them. On his behalf, to boot. He took the collar and brushed a thumb over it, feeling over its leathery make. "So, you going to ask him?"
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
"Hmm. No. I'm waiting till they aren't scared and had something to eat." She yawned changing back to her feral form "Let's see our subjects. They're probably dieing to see us!" Chuckling Bramble walkedbout of the room. Alot of people were staring at her. A few kids petted her as she walked by. Though she wasn't really paying attention to everyone she did keep her guard up.
"Hmm. No. I'm waiting till they aren't scared and had something to eat." She yawned changing back to her feral form "Let's see our subjects. They're probably dieing to see us!" Chuckling Bramble walkedbout of the room. Alot of people were staring at her. A few kids petted her as she walked by. Though she wasn't really paying attention to everyone she did keep her guard up.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
The larger god frowned, but he understood. He dropped back down to all fours following Bramble, revitalizing his smile upon the news of the visit. He followed after, trailing just behind her tail and grunting as she received affectionate attention from the kids. Well, he knew a trick they absolutely adored. His colors began to change as he walked past the awe-stricken children, going from red, black and green to purple, blue and bright orange. He boasted his raiments proudly, long feathers blazing vibrantly. He chuckled at the gaping jaws around him before focusing back on his task. He gestured up ahead. "Keep it up. Don't know if there's already trouble at the village." Especially if one of the other gods were already there..
The larger god frowned, but he understood. He dropped back down to all fours following Bramble, revitalizing his smile upon the news of the visit. He followed after, trailing just behind her tail and grunting as she received affectionate attention from the kids. Well, he knew a trick they absolutely adored. His colors began to change as he walked past the awe-stricken children, going from red, black and green to purple, blue and bright orange. He boasted his raiments proudly, long feathers blazing vibrantly. He chuckled at the gaping jaws around him before focusing back on his task. He gestured up ahead. "Keep it up. Don't know if there's already trouble at the village." Especially if one of the other gods were already there..
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Bramble looked around as she finally reach solid ground. It wasn't windy today but the light breeze did scatter some leaves. People were chatting, walking and running around the village. A few were in stands trading and cooking. Kids were mostly playing in roads. Some waved at them as they continued to wherever they were going. "Seems alright to me." She said changing her pelt to dark blue "I'm going to the town square first. Maybe they have some livers there? Or hearts? Or brains?" Trailing into a mutter of different organs she walked towards the square.
/
Jolting awake the black cat sat up from were she was laying. She could barely see in the darkness. Few figures were around her. She guessed they taken some people while she was sleeping. Or rather napping. Rubbing her green eyes she got up with the chain rattling behind her. The collar around her neck was iron and covered in dried blood. Not hers of course. But she did have a few scratches here and there. Trying to look through the few holes in the box she was surprised not to see any snow. They must have move recently. She definitely didn't like the cold. Hearing footsteps and others talking she heard a list of names. Of everyone in the box. Her name came up near the end. Oliveclaw She shuttered at remember her previous life. Hunting for food, laughing with friends and chasing after annoying kids. Sighing she sat back down touching her collar.
Bramble looked around as she finally reach solid ground. It wasn't windy today but the light breeze did scatter some leaves. People were chatting, walking and running around the village. A few were in stands trading and cooking. Kids were mostly playing in roads. Some waved at them as they continued to wherever they were going. "Seems alright to me." She said changing her pelt to dark blue "I'm going to the town square first. Maybe they have some livers there? Or hearts? Or brains?" Trailing into a mutter of different organs she walked towards the square.
/
Jolting awake the black cat sat up from were she was laying. She could barely see in the darkness. Few figures were around her. She guessed they taken some people while she was sleeping. Or rather napping. Rubbing her green eyes she got up with the chain rattling behind her. The collar around her neck was iron and covered in dried blood. Not hers of course. But she did have a few scratches here and there. Trying to look through the few holes in the box she was surprised not to see any snow. They must have move recently. She definitely didn't like the cold. Hearing footsteps and others talking she heard a list of names. Of everyone in the box. Her name came up near the end. Oliveclaw She shuttered at remember her previous life. Hunting for food, laughing with friends and chasing after annoying kids. Sighing she sat back down touching her collar.
Aluko finally resumed his previous colors, returning to his default, tiger-like appearance. He smiled sweetly at those who glanced at them, and he felt his form in glorious relaxation. No, it really didn't seem that bad. Which was odd.. no, there had to be something awry here. Beyond this shroud the village was keeping up, there was unmistakably something wrong. At least.. he thought so. Perhaps it was his paranoia. Whoever had sent Bramble such a disgusting sacrifice had to pay the price. If the whole village was at the foot of it.. then they would all be dealt with. That nasty hint of delirious bloodlust sparkled in his eyes, though he kept up his smiles. "Aye. To the square." He spoke in reply to her.

A single, subtle motion writhed in the darkness. Their form was almost aglow, the pristine white fur a stark contrast to the black. Yet.. their beautiful pelage was marred by scars and shiny tendrils of blood that pooled upon reaching the floor. Chains clinked.. the form began to stir. The slender wolf wracked as the cold reached them, and the arms wrapped around their body only slightly halted their trembles. Their head faced the voice nearby, ears perked. Sarnor. The voice called, following after with many more names that they quietly filed into their brain. They got to all fours and began to move, their steps ever quiet against the box's floor. Their tail dragged behind them in a blood-wet heap, the droplets giving small thumping sounds as they hit the ground. They now faced Oliveclaw, their nostrils flaring as they scented her.
Aluko finally resumed his previous colors, returning to his default, tiger-like appearance. He smiled sweetly at those who glanced at them, and he felt his form in glorious relaxation. No, it really didn't seem that bad. Which was odd.. no, there had to be something awry here. Beyond this shroud the village was keeping up, there was unmistakably something wrong. At least.. he thought so. Perhaps it was his paranoia. Whoever had sent Bramble such a disgusting sacrifice had to pay the price. If the whole village was at the foot of it.. then they would all be dealt with. That nasty hint of delirious bloodlust sparkled in his eyes, though he kept up his smiles. "Aye. To the square." He spoke in reply to her.

A single, subtle motion writhed in the darkness. Their form was almost aglow, the pristine white fur a stark contrast to the black. Yet.. their beautiful pelage was marred by scars and shiny tendrils of blood that pooled upon reaching the floor. Chains clinked.. the form began to stir. The slender wolf wracked as the cold reached them, and the arms wrapped around their body only slightly halted their trembles. Their head faced the voice nearby, ears perked. Sarnor. The voice called, following after with many more names that they quietly filed into their brain. They got to all fours and began to move, their steps ever quiet against the box's floor. Their tail dragged behind them in a blood-wet heap, the droplets giving small thumping sounds as they hit the ground. They now faced Oliveclaw, their nostrils flaring as they scented her.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Once they arrived at the square Bramble stopped. Smelling blood of a few humaniods she saw that a make shift stage being cleaned and dismantled. No one was really around except a few people sitting around. "Think they did something last night?" she asked walking towards the stage "That blood smells awfully fresh."
/
"Opening your wounds again Sarnor? Or is that someone else's blood?" Oliveclaw was concerned for the others. Wondering where they ended up and what happened to them. She hasn't know this wolf for long. But she guessed she concerned them to be friends. Wishing they had proper baths now and then she hear the faint creaks of the wheels.
Once they arrived at the square Bramble stopped. Smelling blood of a few humaniods she saw that a make shift stage being cleaned and dismantled. No one was really around except a few people sitting around. "Think they did something last night?" she asked walking towards the stage "That blood smells awfully fresh."
/
"Opening your wounds again Sarnor? Or is that someone else's blood?" Oliveclaw was concerned for the others. Wondering where they ended up and what happened to them. She hasn't know this wolf for long. But she guessed she concerned them to be friends. Wishing they had proper baths now and then she hear the faint creaks of the wheels.
Aluko took a good whiff of the air, nostrils flaring as he picked up the iron-like scent of blood amongst other things in the area. His muzzle contorted at it, as though it was odd to scent such things when it was not of his own make. When he was done with someone or something.. it was a mess. He continued to follow after her, his bright gaze set on the stage and those around it, cleaning it or otherwise. His brows furrowed in inquisitive bewilderment. "They had to - but what?" He queried in reply, now approaching one of the villagers by the stage. "What's going on here?"

The blind, giant wolf halted soon after. The light that barely peered through the holes in the box much more clearly illuminated their torn features. The amount of blood over their body made it apparent it wasn't just their own, no matter how bad their wounds were. "Both." They replied quietly, recognizing that there were many others in the box as well - and all were injured. They weakly sat once more, claws dug into the floor as they felt slight jostling movement in the box. Their ears remained perked, listening to the wheels as the box seemed to lean into movement, the wheels now turning faster to get things moving.
Aluko took a good whiff of the air, nostrils flaring as he picked up the iron-like scent of blood amongst other things in the area. His muzzle contorted at it, as though it was odd to scent such things when it was not of his own make. When he was done with someone or something.. it was a mess. He continued to follow after her, his bright gaze set on the stage and those around it, cleaning it or otherwise. His brows furrowed in inquisitive bewilderment. "They had to - but what?" He queried in reply, now approaching one of the villagers by the stage. "What's going on here?"

The blind, giant wolf halted soon after. The light that barely peered through the holes in the box much more clearly illuminated their torn features. The amount of blood over their body made it apparent it wasn't just their own, no matter how bad their wounds were. "Both." They replied quietly, recognizing that there were many others in the box as well - and all were injured. They weakly sat once more, claws dug into the floor as they felt slight jostling movement in the box. Their ears remained perked, listening to the wheels as the box seemed to lean into movement, the wheels now turning faster to get things moving.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
"We are cleaning and taking the stage God Aluko. I wasn't here last night but heard something about some stranger from the north." The lion said picking up a box "Not sure why there is blood here."
Bramble listened to the lion and almost wanted to snarl. This guy was obviously didn't know anything. Probably was making up a lie. Going over to wear the blood was she gave it another sniff. This was puzzling her. Humaniods were here definitely but other animal were as well. Had a slave trade gone on while they were at a village?
/
'You shouldn't move so much. Probably won't get a nice home if they see you all bloody." Scooting over she layed on him "Where do you think we're going now? Maybe some place warmer? Nicer people there that won't... You know." Oliveclaw didn't want to remember her last owners. None of them were friendly. They kept making her do everything in their home and had fun with her almost every chance they got. Shaking her head she sat up "Probably wishful thinking huh?"
"We are cleaning and taking the stage God Aluko. I wasn't here last night but heard something about some stranger from the north." The lion said picking up a box "Not sure why there is blood here."
Bramble listened to the lion and almost wanted to snarl. This guy was obviously didn't know anything. Probably was making up a lie. Going over to wear the blood was she gave it another sniff. This was puzzling her. Humaniods were here definitely but other animal were as well. Had a slave trade gone on while they were at a village?
/
'You shouldn't move so much. Probably won't get a nice home if they see you all bloody." Scooting over she layed on him "Where do you think we're going now? Maybe some place warmer? Nicer people there that won't... You know." Oliveclaw didn't want to remember her last owners. None of them were friendly. They kept making her do everything in their home and had fun with her almost every chance they got. Shaking her head she sat up "Probably wishful thinking huh?"
The utterly non-chalant tone just fueled Aluko's fire even more. He gazed with newfound irritation at the lion, almost snarling like his partner. No.. he had to know. Lying in front of him, in front of two GODS. He glanced at his partner, but didn't inquire. Perhaps she'd come across something eventually. Meanwhile.. he busied himself with the lion. "I'm sure you know damn well what happened here, so speak up or I swear on my own claws I'll find another way to make you talk.." He began to growl, narrowing his optics at the anthro.

Sarnor gave a small huff in reply, content with sitting on the ground now. Their tail subtly curled around their body, warming them up if only slightly. The box was utterly chilling.. and their soaked pelage certainly didn't help. They gave a hoarse cough as they felt weight suddenly upon them, their head tilting towards the other who had decided to lay on her. Not that that'd do them any good - more and more blood. Of course.. not that it mattered. "They'll clean us up." They replied. Well, of the blood at least.

They shrugged at her next queries. If anyone was interested in slaves, they most likely weren't the best people. They doubted anyone dare try to turn against it.. but they did know to keep their faith in the fact maybe they'd be turned over to a decent owner. Any previous had been sickening, horribly worse than the last, much like the rest of those forced into this trade. "Mmh.." They responded softly. "But the hope is needed."
The utterly non-chalant tone just fueled Aluko's fire even more. He gazed with newfound irritation at the lion, almost snarling like his partner. No.. he had to know. Lying in front of him, in front of two GODS. He glanced at his partner, but didn't inquire. Perhaps she'd come across something eventually. Meanwhile.. he busied himself with the lion. "I'm sure you know damn well what happened here, so speak up or I swear on my own claws I'll find another way to make you talk.." He began to growl, narrowing his optics at the anthro.

Sarnor gave a small huff in reply, content with sitting on the ground now. Their tail subtly curled around their body, warming them up if only slightly. The box was utterly chilling.. and their soaked pelage certainly didn't help. They gave a hoarse cough as they felt weight suddenly upon them, their head tilting towards the other who had decided to lay on her. Not that that'd do them any good - more and more blood. Of course.. not that it mattered. "They'll clean us up." They replied. Well, of the blood at least.

They shrugged at her next queries. If anyone was interested in slaves, they most likely weren't the best people. They doubted anyone dare try to turn against it.. but they did know to keep their faith in the fact maybe they'd be turned over to a decent owner. Any previous had been sickening, horribly worse than the last, much like the rest of those forced into this trade. "Mmh.." They responded softly. "But the hope is needed."
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
"Alright alright! No need for threats! Thought you gods were nice. I was here for half of the night. Backstage I seen some cages covered up. Some had blood coming out of them. I couldn't tell what was in them. A few people kept me away from looking in them. Had some bats with spikes or something. Anyway the strangers were doing some weird thing last night. Selling alot of weird things like anthro legs." The lion shook his mane "Really weird stuff. But that's all I know okay!"
Bramble changed and gave the lion a small bag "Thanks for telling us the truth. Now run along before my friend gets angry again." Changing back as the anthro left she started walking back to the tree house "That blood trails towards some different roads. Less traveled roads. Probably more than one village is doing this." She wondered how long this was going on. Knowing a few places that sold very exotic stuff was one thing. But possibly selling people? Bramble didn't want to think about all the lives that could be lost.
/
"Needed for the younger kids." She huffed "They always talk about the gods will save us! Or we'll be safe once we go to the gods! Getting really annoying! ...So you're just going to listen again Sarnor? I know you're blind but you probably heard alot of things. Right?"
"Alright alright! No need for threats! Thought you gods were nice. I was here for half of the night. Backstage I seen some cages covered up. Some had blood coming out of them. I couldn't tell what was in them. A few people kept me away from looking in them. Had some bats with spikes or something. Anyway the strangers were doing some weird thing last night. Selling alot of weird things like anthro legs." The lion shook his mane "Really weird stuff. But that's all I know okay!"
Bramble changed and gave the lion a small bag "Thanks for telling us the truth. Now run along before my friend gets angry again." Changing back as the anthro left she started walking back to the tree house "That blood trails towards some different roads. Less traveled roads. Probably more than one village is doing this." She wondered how long this was going on. Knowing a few places that sold very exotic stuff was one thing. But possibly selling people? Bramble didn't want to think about all the lives that could be lost.
/
"Needed for the younger kids." She huffed "They always talk about the gods will save us! Or we'll be safe once we go to the gods! Getting really annoying! ...So you're just going to listen again Sarnor? I know you're blind but you probably heard alot of things. Right?"
1 2 3 4 5