Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | **||The Tribes of Efreya||** (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I usually like to read a lot of infos, but i also know some people get scared seeing so much and back down.

Tends to happen that rps with a few lines get more people then those with huge text walls, it's like intimidating. That's why i tried to make it as appealing as i can make so it flows nicely and visuals
I usually like to read a lot of infos, but i also know some people get scared seeing so much and back down.

Tends to happen that rps with a few lines get more people then those with huge text walls, it's like intimidating. That's why i tried to make it as appealing as i can make so it flows nicely and visuals
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Nice visuals is usually the best approach when you have lots of text, I just really like reading and seeing what other's creativity has to offer normally. Now Imma open up my notepad and type away my will to exist into two brain babes.
Nice visuals is usually the best approach when you have lots of text, I just really like reading and seeing what other's creativity has to offer normally. Now Imma open up my notepad and type away my will to exist into two brain babes.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Thats why i try to put as much visuals i can get, good luck with your babes can't wait to see them.
Thats why i try to put as much visuals i can get, good luck with your babes can't wait to see them.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Hope I did him alright~ [center][img]https://wildcatconservation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/jungleCat75.jpg[/img] [font=nimbus sans][size=5][i][b]IDENTITY[/b][/i][/size] [b]Name:[/b] Fenuku (Late born in Egyptian) [b]Nickname:[/b] TBA, feel free to make some [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual, Aromantic [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Tribe:[/b] Shimo [b]Rank:[/b] Main Shaman [size=5][i][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/i][/size] [b]Breed:[/b] Jungle Cat [b]Appearence:[/b] His appearance isn't anything to be called regal, but it isn't much of a sham or sad excuse of a Shimo. A well found balance of lithe and bulky muscle is in the felinan and his structure, having a rather course coat to compliment it. His pelt is a vary of browns and creams, the underside being lighter then the dorsal with black stripes along his arms, legs, and dusted on his face. Light copper eyes accent his overall appeal. Fenuku has a mild limp in his step from a formerly twisted, now decently corrected, leg achieved at birth. Though the limp itself only makes itself heavily present when he is walking fast or jogging. Fenuku's attire is that of a normal Shaman in the Shimo tribe, though he's added the attire of a red jeweled necklace wrapped about his neck, sautered together from bone. [b]Voice Claim:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdPW8JrYzQ]James Veitch[/url] [b]Scent:[/b] Wet mineral, faint herbs up close [b]Weapon:[/b] [url=http://www.johnmolloygallery.com/uploads/1/1/2/9/11299130/tomahawk-with-pewter-cu-diaganol_orig.jpg]Tomahawk[/url] [size=5] [i][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/i][/size] A perpetually tired of everyone and everything person.This ranges from both physical to mental exhaustion. His attention is spanned to only his work for the most part, sparing a good majority from his jest and mockery of others. If anything, Fenuku [b]is[/b] a workaholic, finding it exceedingly difficult to just sit back and relax. He always as to be doing something, less his mood goes south faster then anyone can say 'I.' Sorting, preparing ahead of time for rituals and ceramonies. Even worse for him if it's left unfinished. Should Fenuku not be working by some miracle, he goes recluse and often needs to be the one sought out. Even then interaction with him isn't without fault. Not a single sentence can escape the cat's lips that isn't in some way shape or form sarcasm or insults. An unfortunate curse that has gotten him in some form of trouble in the past. Most of the sharp edged display is for people whom he isn't close with or only buddies with in the name of his job. Fenuku has a rather cold demeanor in and out, only allowing the icy exterior to melt mildly when he's under a severe amount of stress or pressure. To which his aloof crudeness splits with a solid crack to a hostile state, near ready to thrown punches left and right. Barely restrained by a subtle fear of consequences and biting off more then he can chew. [size=5] [i][b]HISTORY[/b][/i][/size] Fenuku was born to die, if not in the womb. The fated to die walking upright still past his due date. The shaman was expected to die before he ever learned to speak a proper sentence when he was born. The youngest and frailest of his kin and family at the time. A limb malformed, a voice that quivered with knowing fear, eyes that were too ashamed to open. To the surprise of many Fenuku pulled through and lived on, much to the catch of attention to the former, now deceased, Rashida. The shaman who all but swooped Fenuku under her wing during his youth that was spent trying to catch up on growth and strength. While yes, Rashida did help Fenuku recover from what should've been the end of his existence, she had also snagged him from what could've been a dreadful time of his being. Instead he was a shaman's apprentice, not that he had much room to argue. Rashida became more of a mother figure to him then his true blood, even gaining her own behaviors and habits. The time Rashida came to pass was one of the few moment Fenuku found true mourning. An unrealized strive for his work sparked and festered. That and he just really enjoyed setting things up. [size=5][i][b]RELATIONS[/b][/i][/size] [b]Father:[/b] Abasi (Whereabouts unknown) [b]Mother:[/b] Heqet [b]Siblings:[/b] Kamilah, Gamal [b]Crush:[/b] N/A (Open) [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Childrens:[/b] N/A [b]Best Friend:[/b] N/A (open) [b]Enemies:[/b] TBA [b]Mentor:[/b] Rashida (Deceased) [b]Apprentices:[/b] TBA [b]Discord:[/b] Yes.
Hope I did him alright~
jungleCat75.jpg

IDENTITY
Name: Fenuku (Late born in Egyptian)
Nickname: TBA, feel free to make some
Sexuality: Bisexual, Aromantic
Tribe: Shimo

APPEARANCE
Breed: Jungle Cat
Appearence: His appearance isn't anything to be called regal, but it isn't much of a sham or sad excuse of a Shimo. A well found balance of lithe and bulky muscle is in the felinan and his structure, having a rather course coat to compliment it. His pelt is a vary of browns and creams, the underside being lighter then the dorsal with black stripes along his arms, legs, and dusted on his face. Light copper eyes accent his overall appeal. Fenuku has a mild limp in his step from a formerly twisted, now decently corrected, leg achieved at birth. Though the limp itself only makes itself heavily present when he is walking fast or jogging.

Fenuku's attire is that of a normal Shaman in the Shimo tribe, though he's added the attire of a red jeweled necklace wrapped about his neck, sautered together from bone.

Voice Claim: James Veitch
Scent: Wet mineral, faint herbs up close
Weapon: Tomahawk

PERSONALITY
A perpetually tired of everyone and everything person.This ranges from both physical to mental exhaustion. His attention is spanned to only his work for the most part, sparing a good majority from his jest and mockery of others. If anything, Fenuku is a workaholic, finding it exceedingly difficult to just sit back and relax. He always as to be doing something, less his mood goes south faster then anyone can say 'I.' Sorting, preparing ahead of time for rituals and ceramonies. Even worse for him if it's left unfinished.

Should Fenuku not be working by some miracle, he goes recluse and often needs to be the one sought out. Even then interaction with him isn't without fault. Not a single sentence can escape the cat's lips that isn't in some way shape or form sarcasm or insults. An unfortunate curse that has gotten him in some form of trouble in the past.

Most of the sharp edged display is for people whom he isn't close with or only buddies with in the name of his job. Fenuku has a rather cold demeanor in and out, only allowing the icy exterior to melt mildly when he's under a severe amount of stress or pressure. To which his aloof crudeness splits with a solid crack to a hostile state, near ready to thrown punches left and right. Barely restrained by a subtle fear of consequences and biting off more then he can chew.

HISTORY
Fenuku was born to die, if not in the womb. The fated to die walking upright still past his due date. The shaman was expected to die before he ever learned to speak a proper sentence when he was born. The youngest and frailest of his kin and family at the time. A limb malformed, a voice that quivered with knowing fear, eyes that were too ashamed to open.

To the surprise of many Fenuku pulled through and lived on, much to the catch of attention to the former, now deceased, Rashida. The shaman who all but swooped Fenuku under her wing during his youth that was spent trying to catch up on growth and strength.

While yes, Rashida did help Fenuku recover from what should've been the end of his existence, she had also snagged him from what could've been a dreadful time of his being. Instead he was a shaman's apprentice, not that he had much room to argue. Rashida became more of a mother figure to him then his true blood, even gaining her own behaviors and habits.

The time Rashida came to pass was one of the few moment Fenuku found true mourning. An unrealized strive for his work sparked and festered.

That and he just really enjoyed setting things up.

RELATIONS
Father: Abasi (Whereabouts unknown)
Mother: Heqet
Siblings: Kamilah, Gamal

Crush: N/A (Open)
Mate: N/A
Childrens: N/A

Best Friend: N/A (open)
Enemies: TBA
Mentor: Rashida (Deceased)
Apprentices: TBA

Discord: Yes.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I don't know why or how, but searching for an African breed of cat was oddly challenging. I'll never know why.
I don't know why or how, but searching for an African breed of cat was oddly challenging. I'll never know why.
Fenuku sounds great, the poor thing i bet he has a hard time with ziwaka though. She's extremely mischievous and messes with people
Fenuku sounds great, the poor thing i bet he has a hard time with ziwaka though. She's extremely mischievous and messes with people
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Probably became the best of friends.

(I think I can get an idea on what she used to mess with him--)
Probably became the best of friends.

(I think I can get an idea on what she used to mess with him--)
Almost done with my second bean
Almost done with my second bean
[center][img]https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/shutterstock_600869816.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.png[/img] [font=nimbus sans][size=5][i][b]IDENTITY[/b][/i][/size] [b]Name:[/b] Itoton [b]Nickname:[/b] Ton, Totoro, [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Age:[/b] 35 [b]Tribe:[/b] Cuahtlal [b]Rank:[/b] Chieftan [size=5][i][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/i][/size] [b]Breed:[/b] Sumatan Tiger [b]Appearence:[/b] A figure to intimidate no doubt. While Itoton may not be the tallest to record, he certainly cast a menacing shadow. His pelt consist of dark tans a russets, pelted with black stripes and dustings of a white undercoat. Itoton's attire consist of the expected garb for a chieftan, but the addition of branches and shedded feathers decorating his outfit. Past this he wears a solid piece of jewlery, a braclet forged from silver, jeweled with refined tiger's eye. An acquired piece from a former figure in Itonon's life. [b]Voice Claim:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTtmXzHEXY]Robin Atkin Downes (Brynjolf)[/url] [b]Scent:[/b] Lavender and Pine [b]Weapon:[/b] [url=https://www.epicpath.org/images/thumb/2/26/Slightwhip1.jpg/200px-Slightwhip1.jpg]Slightwhip[/url] [size=5] [i][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/i][/size] Loyal and fierce is no doubt for Itonon. It's been that way for him even at birth, the bravest, the boldest, the steal-your-girl type of felinan. As years progressed he gradually mellowed out, his brash molding into a kindness as the eyars carried on. His loyalty remained, along with the slight determination. Soon affectionate behavior festered for a good swell of years, leading on to the point where he was left with just a braclet. While Itonon is loyal, kind even still. He is shaken, shelling his behavior with grief and newborn aloofness to this day. His behavior can only be described as odd at this point, he'll do his job, yes. But he won't exactly speak, and at nights, Itonon will merely watch the forest. Muttering to himself in quiet lament. [size=5] [i][b]HISTORY[/b][/i][/size] Itonon's life was akin to any other of the Cuahtlal tribe, just another brash and harty individual. Seeking for a place to settle in life and call his work and tribute. His apprentice years where rough, Itonon, good as he was, had little seriousness taken during his test. Three times he had to retake it, much to the mocking of his peers, many of which had passed the first time or first redo. Eventually, and miraculously, he managed to pass and became a hunter. Itonon, proud as he was of finally getting out of the heap of redos, felt unaccomplished. He had friends, he had his life finally set straight and steady. Yet he felt lonely and even more barren of knowing what he was doing with life. Until he met the felinan of his life, one he took a quick interest to swoon after. It was like a chase, luring Itonon on and on until he found what he sought reflected back at him. Her name was Amoxtili, a vibrant leopard. Time passed with each meeting, til they eventually wed. Time passed on, Itonon became the new chieftan through the usual means of ceramony. All was fine. Then she vanished at one point. All was not fine. [size=5][i][b]RELATIONS[/b][/i][/size] [b]Father:[/b] Coyopa [b]Mother:[/b] Zeltzin [b]Siblings:[/b] N/A [b]Crush:[/b] Amoxtili (Whereabouts Unknown, Presumed Deceased) [b]Mate:[/b] Amoxtili (See above) [b]Childrens:[/b] N/A [b]Best Friend:[/b] Open [b]Enemies:[/b] TBA [b]Mentor:[/b] Ix (Deceased) [b]Apprentices:[/b] N/A
shutterstock_600869816.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.png

IDENTITY
Name: Itoton
Nickname: Ton, Totoro,
Sexuality: Straight
Tribe: Cuahtlal

APPEARANCE
Breed: Sumatan Tiger
Appearence: A figure to intimidate no doubt. While Itoton may not be the tallest to record, he certainly cast a menacing shadow. His pelt consist of dark tans a russets, pelted with black stripes and dustings of a white undercoat. Itoton's attire consist of the expected garb for a chieftan, but the addition of branches and shedded feathers decorating his outfit. Past this he wears a solid piece of jewlery, a braclet forged from silver, jeweled with refined tiger's eye. An acquired piece from a former figure in Itonon's life.
Voice Claim: Robin Atkin Downes (Brynjolf)
Scent: Lavender and Pine
Weapon: Slightwhip

PERSONALITY
Loyal and fierce is no doubt for Itonon. It's been that way for him even at birth, the bravest, the boldest, the steal-your-girl type of felinan. As years progressed he gradually mellowed out, his brash molding into a kindness as the eyars carried on. His loyalty remained, along with the slight determination. Soon affectionate behavior festered for a good swell of years, leading on to the point where he was left with just a braclet.

While Itonon is loyal, kind even still. He is shaken, shelling his behavior with grief and newborn aloofness to this day. His behavior can only be described as odd at this point, he'll do his job, yes. But he won't exactly speak, and at nights, Itonon will merely watch the forest. Muttering to himself in quiet lament.

HISTORY
Itonon's life was akin to any other of the Cuahtlal tribe, just another brash and harty individual. Seeking for a place to settle in life and call his work and tribute. His apprentice years where rough, Itonon, good as he was, had little seriousness taken during his test. Three times he had to retake it, much to the mocking of his peers, many of which had passed the first time or first redo.

Eventually, and miraculously, he managed to pass and became a hunter. Itonon, proud as he was of finally getting out of the heap of redos, felt unaccomplished. He had friends, he had his life finally set straight and steady. Yet he felt lonely and even more barren of knowing what he was doing with life. Until he met the felinan of his life, one he took a quick interest to swoon after.

It was like a chase, luring Itonon on and on until he found what he sought reflected back at him. Her name was Amoxtili, a vibrant leopard. Time passed with each meeting, til they eventually wed. Time passed on, Itonon became the new chieftan through the usual means of ceramony. All was fine.

Then she vanished at one point.

All was not fine.

RELATIONS
Father: Coyopa
Mother: Zeltzin
Siblings: N/A

Crush: Amoxtili (Whereabouts Unknown, Presumed Deceased)
Mate: Amoxtili (See above)
Childrens: N/A
Best Friend: Open
Enemies: TBA
Mentor: Ix (Deceased)
Apprentices: N/A
bump
bump
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10