Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/Phoenixthecat
1 2 3
“Just working on something. It’s hard to focus back at the den, so I went out here.”
“Just working on something. It’s hard to focus back at the den, so I went out here.”
"Huh. My den is very Chaotic. a lot of fighting."
"Huh. My den is very Chaotic. a lot of fighting."
“Oh my. Mine is somewhat tolerable, asides from the constant visits from this obnoxious Bogsneak.”
“Oh my. Mine is somewhat tolerable, asides from the constant visits from this obnoxious Bogsneak.”
"That must suck. I have a sister named Marie, and im always super busy so i ask her sometimes to help. She doesnt help alot though i can tell shed be a great assistant, but shes so damn lazy."
"That must suck. I have a sister named Marie, and im always super busy so i ask her sometimes to help. She doesnt help alot though i can tell shed be a great assistant, but shes so damn lazy."
“Interesting. Say, can you help me with this?” Plum held out a small, blue-tinted lamp. It appeared to be somewhat burnt, and some parts were missing.
“Interesting. Say, can you help me with this?” Plum held out a small, blue-tinted lamp. It appeared to be somewhat burnt, and some parts were missing.
"I'll try, Since im a Doctor/Surgeon and not a mechanic."
"I'll try, Since im a Doctor/Surgeon and not a mechanic."
“Thanks. I need to replace this thingy.” She held up a tiny lightbulb, or the remains of one. It appeared to have exploded.
“Thanks. I need to replace this thingy.” She held up a tiny lightbulb, or the remains of one. It appeared to have exploded.
He pulled out a yellow Lightbulb, with a small dent and dirt all over t. "i Do have this."
He pulled out a yellow Lightbulb, with a small dent and dirt all over t. "i Do have this."
“Do you mind if I try it out?”
“Do you mind if I try it out?”
"Nope," He handed it to the Coatl.
"Nope," He handed it to the Coatl.
1 2 3