Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vrikalo Roleplay :The Pet Meets The Wild
1 2 3
"I'm not as lonely as I look I have plenty of people to talk to as I travel and besides I couldn't help strays and lost ones like yourself if I was in a pack....I am helping keep our kind save from hunters and people that want to do us harm"he added as he continued to walk and smiled at Maeve she was a recruiting type that was for sure maybe her mother or pack could use that to there advantage if he brought it up to them.

the green pup on the other hand tilted his head. "I don't know the vampires awfully lonely. "he said to Maeve as he followed them, "I wouldn't mind to visit just to see what our kind does all day"he said feeling slightly bad about admitting that.
"I'm not as lonely as I look I have plenty of people to talk to as I travel and besides I couldn't help strays and lost ones like yourself if I was in a pack....I am helping keep our kind save from hunters and people that want to do us harm"he added as he continued to walk and smiled at Maeve she was a recruiting type that was for sure maybe her mother or pack could use that to there advantage if he brought it up to them.

the green pup on the other hand tilted his head. "I don't know the vampires awfully lonely. "he said to Maeve as he followed them, "I wouldn't mind to visit just to see what our kind does all day"he said feeling slightly bad about admitting that.
smallest2222.jpg
"That's true..." Maeve said, thinking over Yukiyama' words as she followed behind. She wasn't offended neither of them thought of joining her pack but it was a little disappointing. It would have been nice to have new faces and Greeny didn't look too older. It would be nice having more packmates closer to her age.

"Well, you're welcome to! You can bring down all sort of big things when you hunt with a real pack! When I get older I'll be the best hunter in the pack, I know it." She puffed up with excitement, eyes practically glittering at the thought. "Doesn't matter that my coat stands out a lot in the woods."
"That's true..." Maeve said, thinking over Yukiyama' words as she followed behind. She wasn't offended neither of them thought of joining her pack but it was a little disappointing. It would have been nice to have new faces and Greeny didn't look too older. It would be nice having more packmates closer to her age.

"Well, you're welcome to! You can bring down all sort of big things when you hunt with a real pack! When I get older I'll be the best hunter in the pack, I know it." She puffed up with excitement, eyes practically glittering at the thought. "Doesn't matter that my coat stands out a lot in the woods."
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
Yukiyama nodded"And I am sure your be a great leader one day as well"he added to her softly as he paused at finally catching the scent of the deer and smiled looking at the two. "I think we finally found them"he said softly.

"I am sure your be a great hunter in your pack"the green vrikalo said to Maeve as he continued to follow."And I wouldn't mind to have a friend to visit from time to time anyways"he admitted.
Yukiyama nodded"And I am sure your be a great leader one day as well"he added to her softly as he paused at finally catching the scent of the deer and smiled looking at the two. "I think we finally found them"he said softly.

"I am sure your be a great hunter in your pack"the green vrikalo said to Maeve as he continued to follow."And I wouldn't mind to have a friend to visit from time to time anyways"he admitted.
smallest2222.jpg
Maeve looked thrilled with the comments, tail starting to wag a bit before she forced it to stop as they came closer to the deer. "I'm glad you think so. And it's always nice to have more friends. " she kept her voice quiet now, wary of scaring any pray. It wouldn't be the first time she got a bit excited and startled a hunt.
Maeve looked thrilled with the comments, tail starting to wag a bit before she forced it to stop as they came closer to the deer. "I'm glad you think so. And it's always nice to have more friends. " she kept her voice quiet now, wary of scaring any pray. It wouldn't be the first time she got a bit excited and startled a hunt.
More Active on Weekends
"So...which way would you like to go to cut it off?" Yukiyama had asked Maeve as he had lowered himself to the ground which didn't help to much since he was soo big to begin with,but her and the green one could hide easily since they both was still at a young age and probably not full grown just yet.
"So...which way would you like to go to cut it off?" Yukiyama had asked Maeve as he had lowered himself to the ground which didn't help to much since he was soo big to begin with,but her and the green one could hide easily since they both was still at a young age and probably not full grown just yet.
smallest2222.jpg
Maeve looked nervous for a moment at being put on the spot. She shuffled her paws once before checking the scent again and then nodding to the right. "This way. Should make sure to keep us downwind."
Maeve looked nervous for a moment at being put on the spot. She shuffled her paws once before checking the scent again and then nodding to the right. "This way. Should make sure to keep us downwind."
More Active on Weekends
The green vrikalo nodded his head as he went to follow her direction as he watched the white one smile and circle around to the other side keeping as low as he could. "You two go ahead if your need help I'll cut it off...ok?"he said as he smiled at the two young ones and tilted his head to the scent it seemed to be a slight heard of them.

"Remember go after the weakest adult...if you go after a young baby than the whole heard will attack you...and it's hard enough to take down a demon deer without being killed as it is"he added."good luck"
The green vrikalo nodded his head as he went to follow her direction as he watched the white one smile and circle around to the other side keeping as low as he could. "You two go ahead if your need help I'll cut it off...ok?"he said as he smiled at the two young ones and tilted his head to the scent it seemed to be a slight heard of them.

"Remember go after the weakest adult...if you go after a young baby than the whole heard will attack you...and it's hard enough to take down a demon deer without being killed as it is"he added."good luck"
smallest2222.jpg
Maeve nodded before slinking off into the brush. She was careful to keep her steps silent as she keeps forward, ears up and alert for and sound of movement. When she spotted the herd through a gap in the bushes she gave an excited look to greenie. It was clear how thrilled she was about the hunt, her eyes practically sparkling with energy.
Maeve nodded before slinking off into the brush. She was careful to keep her steps silent as she keeps forward, ears up and alert for and sound of movement. When she spotted the herd through a gap in the bushes she gave an excited look to greenie. It was clear how thrilled she was about the hunt, her eyes practically sparkling with energy.
More Active on Weekends
He looked at her a bit excited to.He had never took on a heard before only a loner and was a bit excited and scared at the same time about taking on a heard to make a kill for himself and the others...or well help take down one with the help of his new friends. He kept low to the ground and kept quick as he moved closer wondering which one they should go after.
He looked at her a bit excited to.He had never took on a heard before only a loner and was a bit excited and scared at the same time about taking on a heard to make a kill for himself and the others...or well help take down one with the help of his new friends. He kept low to the ground and kept quick as he moved closer wondering which one they should go after.
smallest2222.jpg
Maeve watched the heard, trying to remember the tips from her elders in the pack. It was important to find the weakest and they tended to hang closer to the back. She looked the herd over before spotting an older deer that seemed to have a slight limp. “There.” She whispered softly to greenie.
Maeve watched the heard, trying to remember the tips from her elders in the pack. It was important to find the weakest and they tended to hang closer to the back. She looked the herd over before spotting an older deer that seemed to have a slight limp. “There.” She whispered softly to greenie.
More Active on Weekends
1 2 3