Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts (Year One) [OOC | CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 290 291
Yeah there’s an open spot, I’ll put him there
Yeah there’s an open spot, I’ll put him there
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[center][b]Name: [/b] Orianna Rabbia [b]Gender: [/b] Witch [b]Age:[/b] 11 [b]Orientation:[/b] Bisexual [b]Appearance:[/b] ((Usually has dark bags under her eyes though due to insomnia) [img]https://i.imgur.com/wQ9iNQd.png[/img] [b]Blood: [/b] HalfBlood [b]House:[/b] Hufflepuff [b]Wand:[/b] Cypress wood with a horned serpent horn core 13 1/4" and flexible. [b]Personality:[/b] Eager to help and to please, it wasn't a surprise to either of her parents when she was sorted into Hufflepuff. She's loyal to a fault, often ignoring her own feelings or needs so that she can assist her friends. Softly spoken, and eager to please she easily blends into the background despite her bright coloration. Can become very animated when talking to someone or about something that she likes, and it includes very rapid hand movements. People who get on her nerves can experience her anger which is extremely hard to trigger. Usually this means that she pranks them relentlessly, itching powder, or using a spell that causes their books to change languages. [b]Patronus: [/b] [url=https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/184337362/images/1416032e6c8724bf.jpg]Amphiptere[/url] [b]Boggart: [/b] Cockroach [b]Other:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Owns a [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/de/43/5b/de435b8156b30c52a3f1472638c13287--amphibians-reptiles.jpg]Puget sound garter snake[/url] named Po. Her belly starts out as a white-blue under her head and then fades to a black at the tail. She suspects Po has a little bit of horned serpent somewhere in her ancestry due to the small and almost unnoticeable horns over her eyes. [*]Born and received her wand in America before being moved to Britain for her parents work when she was 11. [*]Has insomnia, so she is usually up late at night studying or working on something. [*]Speaks Italian and English. [*]Related to the Zabini's on her mother's side. [/LIST]
Name:
Orianna Rabbia

Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
((Usually has dark bags under her eyes though due to insomnia)
wQ9iNQd.png

Blood:
HalfBlood

House:
Hufflepuff

Wand:
Cypress wood with a horned serpent horn core 13 1/4" and flexible.

Personality:
Eager to help and to please, it wasn't a surprise to either of her parents when she was sorted into Hufflepuff. She's loyal to a fault, often ignoring her own feelings or needs so that she can assist her friends. Softly spoken, and eager to please she easily blends into the background despite her bright coloration. Can become very animated when talking to someone or about something that she likes, and it includes very rapid hand movements. People who get on her nerves can experience her anger which is extremely hard to trigger. Usually this means that she pranks them relentlessly, itching powder, or using a spell that causes their books to change languages.

Patronus:
Amphiptere

Boggart:
Cockroach

Other:
  • Owns a Puget sound garter snake named Po. Her belly starts out as a white-blue under her head and then fades to a black at the tail. She suspects Po has a little bit of horned serpent somewhere in her ancestry due to the small and almost unnoticeable horns over her eyes.
  • Born and received her wand in America before being moved to Britain for her parents work when she was 11.
  • Has insomnia, so she is usually up late at night studying or working on something.
  • Speaks Italian and English.
  • Related to the Zabini's on her mother's side.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace You are a...

HALF-BLOOD!!!
@FlamesEmbrace You are a...

HALF-BLOOD!!!
sz13nwR.png
Here's my new character then ^^

Name: Carter Mccallum
Orientation: unknown
Appearance: Brownish black smoothed down hair, somewhat wavy and messy when left alone. He has bright blue eyes that contrast his hair color and olive skin. Always has rings under his eyes
Blood: MuggleBorn
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: The wand is made of hawthorn and has a core of dragon heartstring. It is 12 inches long and is swishy. It is very lightly colored and is ornately carved.
Personality: A lot can be assumed when you first meet him, but with close friends and family he is kind and protective. His calming brotherly nature stands out the most. Friends frequently count on this input, Whether it is test help or friendship advice.
Patronus: Golden Eagle
Boggart: Getting left behind
Other: Unlike most of the students he didn't bother to bring a pet as he has mild allergy's to some of them. [Just sneezes a lot]
Here's my new character then ^^

Name: Carter Mccallum
Orientation: unknown
Appearance: Brownish black smoothed down hair, somewhat wavy and messy when left alone. He has bright blue eyes that contrast his hair color and olive skin. Always has rings under his eyes
Blood: MuggleBorn
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: The wand is made of hawthorn and has a core of dragon heartstring. It is 12 inches long and is swishy. It is very lightly colored and is ornately carved.
Personality: A lot can be assumed when you first meet him, but with close friends and family he is kind and protective. His calming brotherly nature stands out the most. Friends frequently count on this input, Whether it is test help or friendship advice.
Patronus: Golden Eagle
Boggart: Getting left behind
Other: Unlike most of the students he didn't bother to bring a pet as he has mild allergy's to some of them. [Just sneezes a lot]
Just realized Ravenclaw needs a prefect. Is it ok if I do or does someone else really want it?
Just realized Ravenclaw needs a prefect. Is it ok if I do or does someone else really want it?
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
You are a...

MUGGLE-BORN!!!
You are a...

MUGGLE-BORN!!!
sz13nwR.png
Also sure! Go for it @/Arloy

Besides, there’s two prefects per house: male and female
Also sure! Go for it @/Arloy

Besides, there’s two prefects per house: male and female
sz13nwR.png
Ok! I’ll be sure to get it up soon
Ok! I’ll be sure to get it up soon
Name: Olivia Williams

Orientation: Pan (I see a pattern)

Appearance: Olivia has sharp, smart blue eyes greatly contrasting her midnight black hair. Her hair reaches down to her lower back and she painstakingly straightens it every day, or else it would be a lump of curls and fluff. Her skin is pail, yet not sickly; it almost makes her look porcelain. Although, she does have a birthmark under her lip on the right side of her face, so that breaks the illusion. She is very particular about neatness in her clothing. She wears thick, black, square glasses that she needs or else she can’t see a foot in front of her.

Blood: Muggleborn

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Hazel wood with Unicorn Tail Hair core; 14 inches. The wand is simple, yet elegant. It reflects on Olivia’s personality perfectly. It’s surprisingly bendy.

Personality: Olivia is a stickler for the rules, so much so that she might be called stuck up. However, Olivia is so intent on making people follow the rules because she doesn’t want them in trouble. She could care less about what happens to herself. However, when not in a situation that needs her leadership, she is shy and quiet. It’s surprising how quickly she can change in between quiet and demanding. She can’t take a compliment and turns into a blubbering mess if someone simple jokingly compliments her.

Patronus: Albatross

Boggart: Death (As in the Grim Reaper, for visuals sake)

Other: She has a pet horned lizard named Munchkin because it’s so, so fat. One too many treats for this poor lizard. Olivia spoils it rotten and it sits proudly on her shoulder or head most of the time.
Name: Olivia Williams

Orientation: Pan (I see a pattern)

Appearance: Olivia has sharp, smart blue eyes greatly contrasting her midnight black hair. Her hair reaches down to her lower back and she painstakingly straightens it every day, or else it would be a lump of curls and fluff. Her skin is pail, yet not sickly; it almost makes her look porcelain. Although, she does have a birthmark under her lip on the right side of her face, so that breaks the illusion. She is very particular about neatness in her clothing. She wears thick, black, square glasses that she needs or else she can’t see a foot in front of her.

Blood: Muggleborn

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: Hazel wood with Unicorn Tail Hair core; 14 inches. The wand is simple, yet elegant. It reflects on Olivia’s personality perfectly. It’s surprisingly bendy.

Personality: Olivia is a stickler for the rules, so much so that she might be called stuck up. However, Olivia is so intent on making people follow the rules because she doesn’t want them in trouble. She could care less about what happens to herself. However, when not in a situation that needs her leadership, she is shy and quiet. It’s surprising how quickly she can change in between quiet and demanding. She can’t take a compliment and turns into a blubbering mess if someone simple jokingly compliments her.

Patronus: Albatross

Boggart: Death (As in the Grim Reaper, for visuals sake)

Other: She has a pet horned lizard named Munchkin because it’s so, so fat. One too many treats for this poor lizard. Olivia spoils it rotten and it sits proudly on her shoulder or head most of the time.
Hey I just want to say Lyris last name is Phillips. A muggle name so not from Harry books or anything (if there's another Phillips then uh oops)
Hey I just want to say Lyris last name is Phillips. A muggle name so not from Harry books or anything (if there's another Phillips then uh oops)
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 290 291