Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Once the Principle let them go, Disease wandered to his dorm, keeping his unseen gaze forward. He found it within a few minutes and padded inside. He shut the door behind him and glanced around. It wasn't the place he would have most desired, but it would work. He sat and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper with his schedule on it, quickly skimming it over.
Once the Principle let them go, Disease wandered to his dorm, keeping his unseen gaze forward. He found it within a few minutes and padded inside. He shut the door behind him and glanced around. It wasn't the place he would have most desired, but it would work. He sat and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper with his schedule on it, quickly skimming it over.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Vision entered his dorm, memorizing the room number easily (forgot to say he has photographic memory) and seeing his stuff down, relief at the weight being released from him showing in his now relaxed pose. He glanced at his schedule before walking out to TEH hallway, looking for a map or something to do.
Vision entered his dorm, memorizing the room number easily (forgot to say he has photographic memory) and seeing his stuff down, relief at the weight being released from him showing in his now relaxed pose. He glanced at his schedule before walking out to TEH hallway, looking for a map or something to do.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
After reading over his schedule, he crumpled it back up and threw it over his shoulder onto his bed. He decided to walk out of his dorm and make his way back outside. He kept his wings folded neatly on his shoulders as he walked with a strait gaze.
After reading over his schedule, he crumpled it back up and threw it over his shoulder onto his bed. He decided to walk out of his dorm and make his way back outside. He kept his wings folded neatly on his shoulders as he walked with a strait gaze.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Winterglow soon walked to the hallways, and wandered to her hunting class, to see how it was. She soon sat down at a desk, taking some notes in the text books.

Glitch stayed in her dorm, making sketches.

Moon continued to read in the Courtyard.
Winterglow soon walked to the hallways, and wandered to her hunting class, to see how it was. She soon sat down at a desk, taking some notes in the text books.

Glitch stayed in her dorm, making sketches.

Moon continued to read in the Courtyard.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Vision went outside, exploring campus.
Vision went outside, exploring campus.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
(Brb, gotta eat right quick)
(Brb, gotta eat right quick)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Practically shoved food in my face and I'm back)

Disease eventually made his way outside, his face turning to skim over the courtyard. He then turned and headed off to go and sit at an unoccupied bench, his eyes closing as he listened to the things around him.
(Practically shoved food in my face and I'm back)

Disease eventually made his way outside, his face turning to skim over the courtyard. He then turned and headed off to go and sit at an unoccupied bench, his eyes closing as he listened to the things around him.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Lol)
Lol)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
(Power out, on my bros phone. )