Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27657411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png[/img] [/url] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs (A rather reserved and often distant empath whose previous clan collapsed. He was a healer and mage, who cared deeply about his clanmates.) [/center] Lethe trekked deeper into the jungle. His talons sunk easily into the mud, and a wet sloshing sound accompanied his footsteps. The jungle was very foreign to Lethe, so different from the wastes where he'd spent most of his life. Everything was so wet, so alive and green. He'd stopped at the first stream he'd found to fill his stomach with precious water, remembering the strict rationing of his clan, but he'd realized that the jungle had plenty of water and other resources. The novel new sights and sounds of the jungle were good distractions, but without the worry of food and water, his thoughts threatened to return to his clan, of those final days where it finally became clear what was happening. But he ignored them, occupying himself instead with worries about where he would sleep tonight. Probably up in a tree, where it was dry and away from potential threats. A roar sounded through the jungle. A vaguely reptilian roar. Lethe perked up. It'd come from somewhere close by. To the right of him, he felt a faint buzz in his head he'd come to recognize as a sign of another dragon. He turned, and walked quickly towards the source, ignoring the mud splattering on his white jacket. Soon, the shape of a large structure became visible through the trees, and Lethe slowed his pace. He waded through a shallow stream, then felt smooth stone beneath his feet as he drew closer to the building. He looked around, searching for whoever had roared, and saw a mirror near what he assumed was an entrance. Nervous, yet excited to see another dragon, Lethe padded closer, stopping at what he thought was a respectable distance away. "Hello?" He called out. He hoped this dragon was friendly.

27657411_350.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs
(A rather reserved and often distant empath whose previous clan collapsed. He was a healer and mage, who cared deeply about his clanmates.)
Lethe trekked deeper into the jungle. His talons sunk easily into the mud, and a wet sloshing sound accompanied his footsteps. The jungle was very foreign to Lethe, so different from the wastes where he'd spent most of his life. Everything was so wet, so alive and green. He'd stopped at the first stream he'd found to fill his stomach with precious water, remembering the strict rationing of his clan, but he'd realized that the jungle had plenty of water and other resources.

The novel new sights and sounds of the jungle were good distractions, but without the worry of food and water, his thoughts threatened to return to his clan, of those final days where it finally became clear what was happening. But he ignored them, occupying himself instead with worries about where he would sleep tonight. Probably up in a tree, where it was dry and away from potential threats.

A roar sounded through the jungle. A vaguely reptilian roar. Lethe perked up. It'd come from somewhere close by. To the right of him, he felt a faint buzz in his head he'd come to recognize as a sign of another dragon. He turned, and walked quickly towards the source, ignoring the mud splattering on his white jacket.

Soon, the shape of a large structure became visible through the trees, and Lethe slowed his pace. He waded through a shallow stream, then felt smooth stone beneath his feet as he drew closer to the building. He looked around, searching for whoever had roared, and saw a mirror near what he assumed was an entrance. Nervous, yet excited to see another dragon, Lethe padded closer, stopping at what he thought was a respectable distance away.

"Hello?" He called out. He hoped this dragon was friendly.
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=0959c68c6186d58c340fc1c9d7ee40e36aca2d99&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Runefire || The Mountains || Tagged:. @DontEatDinosaurs "Oof!" Runefire grunted. He blinked a couple times. "Huh? What?" He noticed the mirror. He also saw the fiery pheonix. He scrambled backwards a little bit. "Umph...what? blblblblblblbuh..?" Runefire tilted his head at the mirror's rambling. "Saywhatnow?? Sorry, I mean what. Anyway, what..?" Runefire rubbed his eyes.
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=0959c68c6186d58c340fc1c9d7ee40e36aca2d99&dummyext=prev.png
Runefire || The Mountains || Tagged:. @DontEatDinosaurs
"Oof!" Runefire grunted. He blinked a couple times. "Huh? What?"
He noticed the mirror. He also saw the fiery pheonix. He scrambled backwards a little bit. "Umph...what? blblblblblblbuh..?"
Runefire tilted his head at the mirror's rambling. "Saywhatnow?? Sorry, I mean what. Anyway, what..?"
Runefire rubbed his eyes.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai The mirror's earfins perked up when she heard the small sound of splashing, followed by footsteps and a voice. Her head swiveled around, followed by the rest of her body, to view the owner of this unfamiliar voice. A spiral. "Hello!" She called back, waving with her deformed, yet bleeding hand, which by now had begun to drip down her elbow, staining the navy wraps that covered it. She took no notice of this, however. Her current focus was on the spiral before her. She approached him, stopping only a short distance away. "Who're you?" She seemed very blunt, and slightly monotone. But not rude. Although it could be taken as such. She was still very cautious, as she had just met this dragon, and she did not know whether he would challenge her or join her. Although, she hoped for the former. She hoped that this would be her first step towards rebuilding her clan.
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai

The mirror's earfins perked up when she heard the small sound of splashing, followed by footsteps and a voice. Her head swiveled around, followed by the rest of her body, to view the owner of this unfamiliar voice. A spiral.

"Hello!" She called back, waving with her deformed, yet bleeding hand, which by now had begun to drip down her elbow, staining the navy wraps that covered it. She took no notice of this, however. Her current focus was on the spiral before her. She approached him, stopping only a short distance away. "Who're you?" She seemed very blunt, and slightly monotone. But not rude. Although it could be taken as such.

She was still very cautious, as she had just met this dragon, and she did not know whether he would challenge her or join her. Although, she hoped for the former. She hoped that this would be her first step towards rebuilding her clan.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41964386&skin=0&apparel=365,10880,13851,13811,12899,13787,13843&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center]Liesel | The Mountains | Tagging: @iiDandiPlayz[/center] Liesel paused. The imperial seemed entirely oblivious to the entire situation. Confused, even. Or perhaps that was just the suprise of being rammed into full-force by something a fifth of your own size. Either way, she took note of it. "I'm sorry I ran into you!" she repeated, brushing herself off as her familiar perched itself on her half-folded wings. "I didn't see you. I was distracted. Again, i'm terribly sorry!" she said, shaking her head. "Ah, gods I do this all the time!" she shouted at herself, putting her head in her hands. She was often hard on herself, and unnecessarily so. Her familiar chirped at her. The pheonix thought she was great at flying. The only problem was that she easily became distracted, and was very very careless.
dragon?did=41964386&skin=0&apparel=365,10880,13851,13811,12899,13787,13843&xt=dressing.png
Liesel | The Mountains | Tagging: @iiDandiPlayz

Liesel paused. The imperial seemed entirely oblivious to the entire situation. Confused, even. Or perhaps that was just the suprise of being rammed into full-force by something a fifth of your own size. Either way, she took note of it.

"I'm sorry I ran into you!" she repeated, brushing herself off as her familiar perched itself on her half-folded wings. "I didn't see you. I was distracted. Again, i'm terribly sorry!" she said, shaking her head. "Ah, gods I do this all the time!" she shouted at herself, putting her head in her hands.

She was often hard on herself, and unnecessarily so. Her familiar chirped at her. The pheonix thought she was great at flying. The only problem was that she easily became distracted, and was very very careless.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40890624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408907/40890624_350.png[/img][/url] Salmor | Jungle | Tag: @Turquai DontEatDinosaurs[/center] The widest river in the jungle- quite impressive, at least for smaller dragon breeds. Plenty of space for Salmor to swim, though the current was too strong in places. And there were comfortable shores along the bank, between stretches of dense thicket and ravine cliffsides. It was one of these calmer shores that he found himself on, now, after a harrowing journey through the sea and against the river's flow, trying to escape the shadowy wasteland that had claimed his former home. The cursed Mirror flopped out of the water, lifting his weight onto his forelegs as he waded out of the shallows and onto the smooth stones lining the riverbank. Excess water cascaded down his scales and skin, and dripped off of the sodden, tattered fabric that draped around his shoulders. His wings lay flat to his sides, now, smoothly blending into the muscular, finned tail that he dragged behind himself. He simply stood there for a few minutes, adjusting to breathing air again with his snout pointed up to the jungle canopy. Then, he heard sounds- a roar that wasn't very far off, and then- was that conversation? The natural Mirror fins on his head perked up, as did the much-less-natural set of tentacles hanging around his face. Those twisted and curled, trying to sense vibrations, though it was futile outside of the water. His curiosity got the better of his judgement, and he decided to investigate. It was slow-going, despite the moderately short distance. He had to drag his tail along through the mud and the foliage, wincing as thorns caught his skin and his scarf tangled in vines. His wings were not much help- since being cursed, he could hardly fly even short distances. The wings were just not quite shaped correctly, anymore, and his tail was a heavy drag in the air. So, Salmor hobbled along the ground, trying to keep close to shallow streams and puddles, and eventually plopped onto the stony ground around the once-abandoned ruin. He stopped inside the edge of the clearing, staring at the two other dragons with his four dark eyes, and saying nothing.
40890624_350.png
Salmor | Jungle | Tag: @Turquai DontEatDinosaurs

The widest river in the jungle- quite impressive, at least for smaller dragon breeds. Plenty of space for Salmor to swim, though the current was too strong in places. And there were comfortable shores along the bank, between stretches of dense thicket and ravine cliffsides. It was one of these calmer shores that he found himself on, now, after a harrowing journey through the sea and against the river's flow, trying to escape the shadowy wasteland that had claimed his former home.

The cursed Mirror flopped out of the water, lifting his weight onto his forelegs as he waded out of the shallows and onto the smooth stones lining the riverbank. Excess water cascaded down his scales and skin, and dripped off of the sodden, tattered fabric that draped around his shoulders. His wings lay flat to his sides, now, smoothly blending into the muscular, finned tail that he dragged behind himself. He simply stood there for a few minutes, adjusting to breathing air again with his snout pointed up to the jungle canopy. Then, he heard sounds- a roar that wasn't very far off, and then- was that conversation? The natural Mirror fins on his head perked up, as did the much-less-natural set of tentacles hanging around his face. Those twisted and curled, trying to sense vibrations, though it was futile outside of the water. His curiosity got the better of his judgement, and he decided to investigate.

It was slow-going, despite the moderately short distance. He had to drag his tail along through the mud and the foliage, wincing as thorns caught his skin and his scarf tangled in vines. His wings were not much help- since being cursed, he could hardly fly even short distances. The wings were just not quite shaped correctly, anymore, and his tail was a heavy drag in the air. So, Salmor hobbled along the ground, trying to keep close to shallow streams and puddles, and eventually plopped onto the stony ground around the once-abandoned ruin. He stopped inside the edge of the clearing, staring at the two other dragons with his four dark eyes, and saying nothing.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs[/center] "My name's Lethe. I used to work as a healer for my clan." Lethe didn't mind the mirror's tone too much. He was more interested in establishing whether she was a friend or someone that he should run very quickly away from. He didn't sense much aggression coming off the mirror, but remained wary. She could very likely overpower him if he was caught by surprise. Lethe did a scan of her, and noticed the dark spot on the wrappings on her arm. A quick sniff confirmed it, that was blood and she was probably bleeding. "Are you alright?" Lethe asked, gesturing towards her injured arm.
27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs

"My name's Lethe. I used to work as a healer for my clan." Lethe didn't mind the mirror's tone too much. He was more interested in establishing whether she was a friend or someone that he should run very quickly away from.

He didn't sense much aggression coming off the mirror, but remained wary. She could very likely overpower him if he was caught by surprise. Lethe did a scan of her, and noticed the dark spot on the wrappings on her arm. A quick sniff confirmed it, that was blood and she was probably bleeding.

"Are you alright?" Lethe asked, gesturing towards her injured arm.
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=0959c68c6186d58c340fc1c9d7ee40e36aca2d99&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Runefire || The Mountains || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs Runefire was alarmed with the mirror shouting at herself. "Uhh. Well..um..o-kay? I had no idea, really...you can chill out now," he answered. He still felt like he'd witnessed a jumpscare, no doubt about it, but this scene had a happy-ish vibe. Kinda. Runefire leaned over the edge of the cloud, looking underneath it. He stumbled and fell backwards. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! What the...??!!!!!" He fell past a mountain and grabbed. Clearing his vision, Runefire blinked. [i]Oh, good.[/i] He was still holding the rock he managed to get at. He flew back up to the cloud and apologized.
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=85&auth=0959c68c6186d58c340fc1c9d7ee40e36aca2d99&dummyext=prev.png
Runefire || The Mountains || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs
Runefire was alarmed with the mirror shouting at herself. "Uhh. Well..um..o-kay? I had no idea, really...you can chill out now," he answered. He still felt like he'd witnessed a jumpscare, no doubt about it, but this scene had a happy-ish vibe. Kinda.
Runefire leaned over the edge of the cloud, looking underneath it. He stumbled and fell backwards.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! What the...??!!!!!"
He fell past a mountain and grabbed.

Clearing his vision, Runefire blinked. Oh, good. He was still holding the rock he managed to get at. He flew back up to the cloud and apologized.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth "Oh." She said nonchalantly, lifting her arm once again to examine the wound. Only now did she notice just how much it was bleeding. "I did that. It should stop soon, i'll be fine." After a pause between the two, she spoke again. "It's nice meeting someone else." she said, returning to the matter she deemed more important. "Especially so soon after that disaster." Usually, she was not as talkative as this. But perhaps it was due to the fact that she had been separated from others for a good while. And she did not know when or if she would get another chance at conversation. She opened her mouth to speak once more, however, she stopped short and it clicked shut. Her gaze shifted to the motion she caught from the very distant corner of her eye. It appeared to be a mirror, but... they seemed to have several wriggling tentacles about their head. And she didn't see any back legs. This thouroughly confused her. She had never seen any prey creature, or beastclan like it. Although this was a new land, and there very well could be undiscovered creatures living on it, she still didn't get the feeling that this is what this was. She furrowed her brow, leaning a bit to the side to see around the spiral for a better view. She pointed at the creature, throwing a glance at Lethe. "Do you... Do you know them?" she tilted her head.
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth

"Oh." She said nonchalantly, lifting her arm once again to examine the wound. Only now did she notice just how much it was bleeding. "I did that. It should stop soon, i'll be fine."

After a pause between the two, she spoke again. "It's nice meeting someone else." she said, returning to the matter she deemed more important. "Especially so soon after that disaster." Usually, she was not as talkative as this. But perhaps it was due to the fact that she had been separated from others for a good while. And she did not know when or if she would get another chance at conversation.

She opened her mouth to speak once more, however, she stopped short and it clicked shut. Her gaze shifted to the motion she caught from the very distant corner of her eye. It appeared to be a mirror, but... they seemed to have several wriggling tentacles about their head. And she didn't see any back legs.

This thouroughly confused her. She had never seen any prey creature, or beastclan like it. Although this was a new land, and there very well could be undiscovered creatures living on it, she still didn't get the feeling that this is what this was. She furrowed her brow, leaning a bit to the side to see around the spiral for a better view. She pointed at the creature, throwing a glance at Lethe.

"Do you... Do you know them?" she tilted her head.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth[/center] Lethe appreciated their short chat. It'd been a while since he'd even seen another dragon, let alone talked to them. At the mirror's question, Lethe turned around to see what she was talking about. Behind him there was a creature on the stone, something that he'd never seen before. It had a confusing mix of dragon-like and unfamiliar features. It had a crest, and four unblinking eyes, but a large tail replaced where hind legs should've been, its wings seemed off, maybe stunted or oddly formed, and tentacles squirmed around its crest. He could see a trail in the dirt behind it from where he assumed it had dragged itself through the jungle. It had obviously exerted some effort to reach the ruins, and he could see small cuts and chipped scales on its body. Lethe glanced back at the mirror, confused. "No, I don't." Whatever it was, it was staring at the two of them.
27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth

Lethe appreciated their short chat. It'd been a while since he'd even seen another dragon, let alone talked to them.

At the mirror's question, Lethe turned around to see what she was talking about. Behind him there was a creature on the stone, something that he'd never seen before. It had a confusing mix of dragon-like and unfamiliar features. It had a crest, and four unblinking eyes, but a large tail replaced where hind legs should've been, its wings seemed off, maybe stunted or oddly formed, and tentacles squirmed around its crest.

He could see a trail in the dirt behind it from where he assumed it had dragged itself through the jungle. It had obviously exerted some effort to reach the ruins, and he could see small cuts and chipped scales on its body.

Lethe glanced back at the mirror, confused. "No, I don't." Whatever it was, it was staring at the two of them.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eurvyreth Skellie walked past the spiral, slowly approaching the creature as to not startle it. She stopped several feet away. Only now did she see the creature more clearly. It resembled a mermaid, however the top half of it was a mirror. Although, its wings looked far too small to carry it very far. She tilted her head again. "How did you get here?" She mentally slapped herself just after this question escaped her maw. She did not know if this would seem rude to them, or if they could even understand her. While they probably could understand her, why on Sorienth was this the first thing out of her mouth? She shook her head at herself. "Sorry." she said, as if to dismiss her previous question in favor of a new one. "I'm Skellie. Who are you?"
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eurvyreth

Skellie walked past the spiral, slowly approaching the creature as to not startle it. She stopped several feet away. Only now did she see the creature more clearly. It resembled a mermaid, however the top half of it was a mirror. Although, its wings looked far too small to carry it very far.

She tilted her head again. "How did you get here?" She mentally slapped herself just after this question escaped her maw. She did not know if this would seem rude to them, or if they could even understand her. While they probably could understand her, why on Sorienth was this the first thing out of her mouth?

She shook her head at herself. "Sorry." she said, as if to dismiss her previous question in favor of a new one. "I'm Skellie. Who are you?"
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16