Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dying Clans {Closed}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I don't care either way, and I'm not very knowledgeable with Discord so correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be difficult to have multiple characters that way?

Also, since all the named characters are done, could we start soon?
@moonblinked
I don't care either way, and I'm not very knowledgeable with Discord so correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be difficult to have multiple characters that way?

Also, since all the named characters are done, could we start soon?
@moonblinked
giphy.gif
Heyo, I agree with the discord (if this is still going on, I'm infamous for being late to reply to things ;v; )Personally, I check discord more often then FR. I get notifications on mobile, whereas Fr is sort of a time-of-day-thing. I was wondering, if we set up an emote-hierarchy type of system, that it could keep the pace even? Plus multiple channels for different sets of Rp so that one-on-one, hunting patrols, etc can keep organized. Although I have to say I'm unaware if FR has that sort of function, if it does I'm completely fine with either decision! This is just my tidbit ^^
Heyo, I agree with the discord (if this is still going on, I'm infamous for being late to reply to things ;v; )Personally, I check discord more often then FR. I get notifications on mobile, whereas Fr is sort of a time-of-day-thing. I was wondering, if we set up an emote-hierarchy type of system, that it could keep the pace even? Plus multiple channels for different sets of Rp so that one-on-one, hunting patrols, etc can keep organized. Although I have to say I'm unaware if FR has that sort of function, if it does I'm completely fine with either decision! This is just my tidbit ^^
That is a good point, I'm still fine either way, and it looks like so far it's

2-2 for and against
That is a good point, I'm still fine either way, and it looks like so far it's

2-2 for and against
giphy.gif
Well, in the end it’s not our choice, so we’ll just have to deal with what we get!
Well, in the end it’s not our choice, so we’ll just have to deal with what we get!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
for me I would prefer FR because I check it daily and I am not familiar with discord or the other thing @CurlyLines suggested.
I also agree with @SashaFiredrake. I will move if I have to to get on discord or whatever else decided.
for me I would prefer FR because I check it daily and I am not familiar with discord or the other thing @CurlyLines suggested.
I also agree with @SashaFiredrake. I will move if I have to to get on discord or whatever else decided.
@moonblinked
Sorry can i just make Wolf-feather's mate? I totally forgot to do it
Cat's name: Featherfur
Cat's gender: male
Cat's age: 28 moons
Cat's appearance: He is a silver furred cat with a strong and sleek shape. he has feather shaped markings on his side. he has green e
eyes and sharp senses. here is a link http://www.alsointocats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/lordmeowington.png
Cat's mate: Wolf-feather
Cat's children: unborn
Cat's rank: Warrior
Cat's Clan: Skyclan
Cats ability: he is a valued member of the clan has great senses and is good at almost everything. His favourite skill is hunting big animals. He is one of the most trusted advisors. he is a helpful considerate and caring cat but if you hurt someone he loves then you better be fast because he will chase however did it and hunt him/her down. he dosn't like when anyone get's hurt.
other info: his mother died when he was born and his father abandoned the clan before he was born
@moonblinked
Sorry can i just make Wolf-feather's mate? I totally forgot to do it
Cat's name: Featherfur
Cat's gender: male
Cat's age: 28 moons
Cat's appearance: He is a silver furred cat with a strong and sleek shape. he has feather shaped markings on his side. he has green e
eyes and sharp senses. here is a link http://www.alsointocats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/lordmeowington.png
Cat's mate: Wolf-feather
Cat's children: unborn
Cat's rank: Warrior
Cat's Clan: Skyclan
Cats ability: he is a valued member of the clan has great senses and is good at almost everything. His favourite skill is hunting big animals. He is one of the most trusted advisors. he is a helpful considerate and caring cat but if you hurt someone he loves then you better be fast because he will chase however did it and hunt him/her down. he dosn't like when anyone get's hurt.
other info: his mother died when he was born and his father abandoned the clan before he was born
well, I'm bored, so I might as well to join
Cat's name:Hawktalon
Cat's gender:male
Cat's age:16
Cat's appearance:Hawktalon is a large, bulky tabby cat, with dark brown fur and striking yellow eyes, large ears, and scars on his muzzle, shoulder, and backleg
Cat's mate:Blizzardtail
Cat's children:Icekit
Cat's rank:Warrior
Cat's abilities:Hawktalons size and bulk make him strong in combat and makes it easier to climb, but worse in hunting, swimming, and running for long distances
Cat's personality:Hawktalon is rather aggressive, snapping at anyone and pretty much everyone for any reason he can find, but this aggressiveness carries into battle well, as attacks any cat he sees attacking his clan until they flee, though if you catch him on a good day, he'll likely have a good talk with you, and probably share some prey too
Other information:Hawktalon has unusually long claws, but these make it harder to go through rocky areas and are generally a nuisance to have

Cat's name:Blizzardtail
Cat's gender:Female
Cat's age:20 moons
Cat's appearance:Blizzardtail is a pure white cat with large blue eyes and oddly small paws, with scars on her backleg, chest, and a nick in one ear
Cat's mate:Hawktalon
Cat's rank:Queen
Cat's abilities:Blizzardtail is rather protective of others, so when she fights, she attacks cats who are attacking her clanmates, though she isn't that great at fighting, so she usually hunts, which she excels at
Cat's personality:Blizzardtail is extremely protective, and she'll snap at anyone who even dares say a slightly bad thing to icekit, though other then that shes rather kind and sympathetic
Other information:She lost her father to a fox, which is why shes so protective

Cat's name:Icekit
Cat's gender:Male
Cat's age:Half a moon
Cat's appearance:Icekit is a mostly white cat, with brown paws and a brown spot over one eye, and icy blue eyes (yellow if blue eyes aren't allowed for icekit)
Cat's children:None, they are too young
Cat's mate:None, too young
Cat's rank:Kit
Cat's abilities:None yet, though icekit will often stalk balls of moss out of a lack of other kits to play with
Cat's personality:Icekit is pretty playful, though he often just plays with mossballs by himself, as there are no other kits in the clan to play with, which makes him sad at times
Other information:He has an odd intrest with bird feathers, and will often pull feathers off of prey when no whens looking
edit:I forgot about the discord or fr thing, though if i'm accepted, i'd prefer fr, as I currently can't use discord due to my computer being down for a week, and i'm just more familiar with fr
well, I'm bored, so I might as well to join
Cat's name:Hawktalon
Cat's gender:male
Cat's age:16
Cat's appearance:Hawktalon is a large, bulky tabby cat, with dark brown fur and striking yellow eyes, large ears, and scars on his muzzle, shoulder, and backleg
Cat's mate:Blizzardtail
Cat's rank:Warrior
Cat's abilities:Hawktalons size and bulk make him strong in combat and makes it easier to climb, but worse in hunting, swimming, and running for long distances
Cat's personality:Hawktalon is rather aggressive, snapping at anyone and pretty much everyone for any reason he can find, but this aggressiveness carries into battle well, as attacks any cat he sees attacking his clan until they flee, though if you catch him on a good day, he'll likely have a good talk with you, and probably share some prey too
Other information:Hawktalon has unusually long claws, but these make it harder to go through rocky areas and are generally a nuisance to have

Cat's name:Blizzardtail
Cat's gender:Female
Cat's age:20 moons
Cat's appearance:Blizzardtail is a pure white cat with large blue eyes and oddly small paws, with scars on her backleg, chest, and a nick in one ear
Cat's mate:Hawktalon
Cat's rank:Queen
Cat's abilities:Blizzardtail is rather protective of others, so when she fights, she attacks cats who are attacking her clanmates, though she isn't that great at fighting, so she usually hunts, which she excels at
Cat's personality:Blizzardtail is extremely protective, and she'll snap at anyone who even dares say a slightly bad thing to icekit, though other then that shes rather kind and sympathetic
Other information:She lost her father to a fox, which is why shes so protective

Cat's name:Icekit
Cat's gender:Male
Cat's age:Half a moon
Cat's appearance:Icekit is a mostly white cat, with brown paws and a brown spot over one eye, and icy blue eyes (yellow if blue eyes aren't allowed for icekit)
Cat's children:None, they are too young
Cat's mate:None, too young
Cat's rank:Kit
Cat's abilities:None yet, though icekit will often stalk balls of moss out of a lack of other kits to play with
Cat's personality:Icekit is pretty playful, though he often just plays with mossballs by himself, as there are no other kits in the clan to play with, which makes him sad at times
Other information:He has an odd intrest with bird feathers, and will often pull feathers off of prey when no whens looking
edit:I forgot about the discord or fr thing, though if i'm accepted, i'd prefer fr, as I currently can't use discord due to my computer being down for a week, and i'm just more familiar with fr
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Does anyone want to Mentor Spiderpaw?

Or are there any apprentices who need a mentor?
Ive got Goldenspot, Waspwing and Sandsight! Rainbreeze is also available (But blind!)
Does anyone want to Mentor Spiderpaw?

Or are there any apprentices who need a mentor?
Ive got Goldenspot, Waspwing and Sandsight! Rainbreeze is also available (But blind!)
DX0IVEt.png
@Katabat, @SashaFiredrake, and @Redtiger7736, I personally think that Discord would be easiest to RP with, but due to a lot of people not being able to get Discord and/or Discord being too fast-paced for them, maybe the FR forums would be a better option for roleplaying.

To be honest, if all the roleplayers had a vote of what to use, I'd say whichever wins could be the main platform, but not necessarily the only platform used.

So what do you think? Should I send everyone who has joined so far a ping to let them know we're voting, or does everyone want to do something else to decide?

@Crookedhalo1109 I agree with you; when it comes to Disc I'm not very knowledgeable. But I feel that it may be easier? You could change your name to whichever character you'd like to portray for that moment.
And yes, as soon as we decide which platform to use, we'll start!

@CurlyLines That seems like an excellent idea, so that everything is where it's supposed to be. Pleases my OCD ;)

@Dragonflight5 Featherfur has been added! Looks like we're able to start now, just as soon as we decide whether we will use Discord or FR.

@Sashi and @ProwlerBC, your characters have been accepted as the last ones! After yours, sign-ups will close!

To ALL: Would you prefer to use Discord or Flight Rising to roleplay? Let me know via ping, and I'll mark down your vote.
If you have a reply unrelated to the voting, please do not ping me. I am subscribed, and if you're planning on joining the roleplay, please do so as well!
(By the way, since the sign-ups are now closed, anyone who has previously made a character can openly make new cats. However, if you are a newcomer who has not made a character, sorry! You're a little late.)
@Katabat, @SashaFiredrake, and @Redtiger7736, I personally think that Discord would be easiest to RP with, but due to a lot of people not being able to get Discord and/or Discord being too fast-paced for them, maybe the FR forums would be a better option for roleplaying.

To be honest, if all the roleplayers had a vote of what to use, I'd say whichever wins could be the main platform, but not necessarily the only platform used.

So what do you think? Should I send everyone who has joined so far a ping to let them know we're voting, or does everyone want to do something else to decide?

@Crookedhalo1109 I agree with you; when it comes to Disc I'm not very knowledgeable. But I feel that it may be easier? You could change your name to whichever character you'd like to portray for that moment.
And yes, as soon as we decide which platform to use, we'll start!

@CurlyLines That seems like an excellent idea, so that everything is where it's supposed to be. Pleases my OCD ;)

@Dragonflight5 Featherfur has been added! Looks like we're able to start now, just as soon as we decide whether we will use Discord or FR.

@Sashi and @ProwlerBC, your characters have been accepted as the last ones! After yours, sign-ups will close!

To ALL: Would you prefer to use Discord or Flight Rising to roleplay? Let me know via ping, and I'll mark down your vote.
If you have a reply unrelated to the voting, please do not ping me. I am subscribed, and if you're planning on joining the roleplay, please do so as well!
(By the way, since the sign-ups are now closed, anyone who has previously made a character can openly make new cats. However, if you are a newcomer who has not made a character, sorry! You're a little late.)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@moonblinked I think a vote sounds fair, and we could also deal with some general info like who mentors the apprentices without mentors atm and when we are starting at the same time
@moonblinked I think a vote sounds fair, and we could also deal with some general info like who mentors the apprentices without mentors atm and when we are starting at the same time
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11