Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 168
No need to ping, I was taking a bath was told it would hep shaving my furry legs, but I don't fit that well lol, sorry))

Yang screeched. "I AM NOT A GRANDPA, ALRIGHT? I'M JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD." he then hopped to another tree and got Quill in the back with snowballs, as the other tree was now burnt. Yang himself had a tail on fire.

"Jinxie." oh, yes. how unfortunet.
No need to ping, I was taking a bath was told it would hep shaving my furry legs, but I don't fit that well lol, sorry))

Yang screeched. "I AM NOT A GRANDPA, ALRIGHT? I'M JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD." he then hopped to another tree and got Quill in the back with snowballs, as the other tree was now burnt. Yang himself had a tail on fire.

"Jinxie." oh, yes. how unfortunet.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Quill turned around just in time to get a snowball directly in her face. "Ackkkk." She said, multi-tasking by eating Doritos and firing her flamethrower in random directions while wiping the snow off her face. "AND HOW OLD ARE YOU, AGAIN?!"
(I'm not against old people ok)
(I just find them funny)
Quill turned around just in time to get a snowball directly in her face. "Ackkkk." She said, multi-tasking by eating Doritos and firing her flamethrower in random directions while wiping the snow off her face. "AND HOW OLD ARE YOU, AGAIN?!"
(I'm not against old people ok)
(I just find them funny)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
"Hmm?" Enchantment tilted her head softly, then turned slightly to look at them. "Oh! I... I don't know..."
Her voice trailed off, and she looked confused, before snapping to attention, facing Darkmoon. "Y-Yes. Really, I was. He treated me kindly, and never failed to protect me." She tried to turn her head away from Darkmoon, so she couldn't see the scowl on the Pearlcatcher's face. "Although he wasn't as kind as I make him sound like. He wasn't kind at all."
She fiddled with her pearl, to the point where it looked like she was going to snap it.
"Hmm?" Enchantment tilted her head softly, then turned slightly to look at them. "Oh! I... I don't know..."
Her voice trailed off, and she looked confused, before snapping to attention, facing Darkmoon. "Y-Yes. Really, I was. He treated me kindly, and never failed to protect me." She tried to turn her head away from Darkmoon, so she couldn't see the scowl on the Pearlcatcher's face. "Although he wasn't as kind as I make him sound like. He wasn't kind at all."
She fiddled with her pearl, to the point where it looked like she was going to snap it.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Same xD they funny)
Cept when there about to die)

Yang let out a truimphit screech as the snowball hit, now realizing his tail was on fire and putting it out with melted snowballs. "IM ABOUT (insert dragon years for 3 months), HOW OLD ARE YOU?"
Same xD they funny)
Cept when there about to die)

Yang let out a truimphit screech as the snowball hit, now realizing his tail was on fire and putting it out with melted snowballs. "IM ABOUT (insert dragon years for 3 months), HOW OLD ARE YOU?"
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
"Ooh, dear. What is the meaning of this ear-piercing screaming?" Enchantment asked, tutting to herself, like a typical, posh, extremely bossy, disgusted rich dragon would do.
"Ooh, dear. What is the meaning of this ear-piercing screaming?" Enchantment asked, tutting to herself, like a typical, posh, extremely bossy, disgusted rich dragon would do.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Mystic poked her head out from the trees, and said, "It's how he is, for all I know."
(EDIT: @Dragondreamer i forgot to ping oof)
Mystic poked her head out from the trees, and said, "It's how he is, for all I know."
(EDIT: @Dragondreamer i forgot to ping oof)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"Old enough to be kicked out from a library." Quill responded, grabbing a random hose from her bag and shooting it along with her flamethrower. "BEHOLD! THE POWER OF SSSTTTEEEAAAAAMMM!!"
Darkmoon shrugged. "Hmmm. Why are you mates with him, then?" She said, pointedly ignoring her comment about the noise and her bleeding ears.
(@Dragondreamer)
(@Wintersings are you aloive)
"Old enough to be kicked out from a library." Quill responded, grabbing a random hose from her bag and shooting it along with her flamethrower. "BEHOLD! THE POWER OF SSSTTTEEEAAAAAMMM!!"
Darkmoon shrugged. "Hmmm. Why are you mates with him, then?" She said, pointedly ignoring her comment about the noise and her bleeding ears.
(@Dragondreamer)
(@Wintersings are you aloive)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(hngggggggg i hope they're just sitting on a pile of dirt waiting for a nice opportunity to make a nice move)
(hngggggggg i hope they're just sitting on a pile of dirt waiting for a nice opportunity to make a nice move)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Yang started whining like a dog. "I surrender, I surrender! All the cherries that are left, just don't get me wet!"

Tsuki offered Mystic, (whom she didn't notice beforehand) darkmoon and Enchantment popcorn.
Yang started whining like a dog. "I surrender, I surrender! All the cherries that are left, just don't get me wet!"

Tsuki offered Mystic, (whom she didn't notice beforehand) darkmoon and Enchantment popcorn.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Mystic raised a confused eyebrow at this. "What is that?"
Mystic raised a confused eyebrow at this. "What is that?"

t

t