Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Badgerfang
@Badgerfang
Silverkit carefully tipptoed across the nursery, making sure not to wake the sleeping queens. She reached the enterance safely and burst out into the frosty dawn.
@MistyFalls
Silverkit carefully tipptoed across the nursery, making sure not to wake the sleeping queens. She reached the enterance safely and burst out into the frosty dawn.
@MistyFalls
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
Echokit follows Silverkit outside. " i almost stepped on my moms tail..." Echokit runs over towards the med den. " lets play here since we can't play in the nursery." @Badgerfang
Echokit follows Silverkit outside. " i almost stepped on my moms tail..." Echokit runs over towards the med den. " lets play here since we can't play in the nursery." @Badgerfang
@MistyFalls@Badgerfang
Can I join?
@MistyFalls@Badgerfang
Can I join?
7zcCDc4.png
@Flay624
Sure! Just get approved in out Willowclan sign up sheet first :)
@Flay624
Sure! Just get approved in out Willowclan sign up sheet first :)
Silverkit bounded after her best friend, careful not to step on any of the crackly leaves. “Hey, Echokit, who do you want to mentor you! I hope I’m not a medicine cat apprentice! It must be so cramped and dark there all the time with all the bloody cats and yucky medicine. I wanna be the best warrior ever! No one’s gonna ever beat me!”
@MistyFalls
Silverkit bounded after her best friend, careful not to step on any of the crackly leaves. “Hey, Echokit, who do you want to mentor you! I hope I’m not a medicine cat apprentice! It must be so cramped and dark there all the time with all the bloody cats and yucky medicine. I wanna be the best warrior ever! No one’s gonna ever beat me!”
@MistyFalls
"I want to be a warrior!! maybe we will get the same mentor!!" Echokit said peeking in the med den. " your right Silverkit it is dark." "Hazelkit wants to be a med cat"
@Badgerfang,@SaltedKitten
"I want to be a warrior!! maybe we will get the same mentor!!" Echokit said peeking in the med den. " your right Silverkit it is dark." "Hazelkit wants to be a med cat"
@Badgerfang,@SaltedKitten
Silverkit wrinkled her nose. “Yuck it smells like those plants they always give us if we cough. And Echokit, we can’t have the same mentor you goosebrain! That never happens with any of the other apprentices!”
@MistyFalls
Silverkit wrinkled her nose. “Yuck it smells like those plants they always give us if we cough. And Echokit, we can’t have the same mentor you goosebrain! That never happens with any of the other apprentices!”
@MistyFalls
Echokit " lets go see Swiftbreeze (@LightningclanLC) i can show her my new move!!"
Echokit runs with Silkerkit to the warrior den. Echokit calls out, "Swiftbreeze!!!"
@Badgerfang
Echokit " lets go see Swiftbreeze (@LightningclanLC) i can show her my new move!!"
Echokit runs with Silkerkit to the warrior den. Echokit calls out, "Swiftbreeze!!!"
@Badgerfang
Swiftbreeze looked up as she saw the two kits tumbling into the warrior’s den. She purred warmly and smiled. “What are you guys doing up so early?” She asked
@Badgerfang and @MistyFalls
Swiftbreeze looked up as she saw the two kits tumbling into the warrior’s den. She purred warmly and smiled. “What are you guys doing up so early?” She asked
@Badgerfang and @MistyFalls
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54