Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Moonclan-rp thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Galepaw/Female/Apprentice/Open
Growling in disgust, Galepaw threw an annoyed look over at the bossy deputy. Who did he think he was? If he wanted to patrol with others, he may as well ask nicely. I am so glad that he was not my mentor, she thought. I better go check up on Frostheart.

With that, Galepaw strutted right past Thornhearts command.
Growling in disgust, Galepaw threw an annoyed look over at the bossy deputy. Who did he think he was? If he wanted to patrol with others, he may as well ask nicely. I am so glad that he was not my mentor, she thought. I better go check up on Frostheart.

With that, Galepaw strutted right past Thornhearts command.
7zcCDc4.png
Stonefur/Tom/Warrior/Open

Stonefur quickly rose to his paws as the ceremony ended, stretching each leg in turn. His ears pricked up as he heard Thornheart's announcement, head turning towards the older tom. His fur crawled with the desire to leave camp, and there was only so much time a cat could spend hunting. He considered the decision for a second more before he padded over towards the deputy. "I'll join you," he said curtly, flicking his trail as he stood by Thornheart.
Stonefur/Tom/Warrior/Open

Stonefur quickly rose to his paws as the ceremony ended, stretching each leg in turn. His ears pricked up as he heard Thornheart's announcement, head turning towards the older tom. His fur crawled with the desire to leave camp, and there was only so much time a cat could spend hunting. He considered the decision for a second more before he padded over towards the deputy. "I'll join you," he said curtly, flicking his trail as he stood by Thornheart.
goat-2.png Yw8EvNQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
p3Lr8aR.png
VHmdVcB.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
banner-3.png
Sandstride/She-Cat/Warrior/Open

Sandstride's ears perked up when she heard Thornheart's call. She stood up and did a quick stretch before pacing over to him. She flicked an ear at him and licked one of her paws. "I'll join as well," she said quietly, looking around at the other cats that were joining the patrol. It was always nice to leave the camp grounds, no matter how often she may do it. She sat down and patiently waited for the deputy to announce when they were going to leave.
Sandstride/She-Cat/Warrior/Open

Sandstride's ears perked up when she heard Thornheart's call. She stood up and did a quick stretch before pacing over to him. She flicked an ear at him and licked one of her paws. "I'll join as well," she said quietly, looking around at the other cats that were joining the patrol. It was always nice to leave the camp grounds, no matter how often she may do it. She sat down and patiently waited for the deputy to announce when they were going to leave.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
Thornheart | Tom | Deputy | 38 Moons | Hetero | Single | Tags: Stonefur, Sandstride, Galepaw

"Very well." He said with a sharp nod, ignoring the bratty youth that passed him for a moment. "Anyone else? Last call before we leave. And don't think I didn't see your spurt of attitude Galepaw." He howled in his booming voice, his depression stern. He would be sounding like a typical elder, but young cats these days are not what they used to be. It was a miracle of they held the respect he did when he was an apprentice.
Thornheart | Tom | Deputy | 38 Moons | Hetero | Single | Tags: Stonefur, Sandstride, Galepaw

"Very well." He said with a sharp nod, ignoring the bratty youth that passed him for a moment. "Anyone else? Last call before we leave. And don't think I didn't see your spurt of attitude Galepaw." He howled in his booming voice, his depression stern. He would be sounding like a typical elder, but young cats these days are not what they used to be. It was a miracle of they held the respect he did when he was an apprentice.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
Responding to Thornheart stiffly, she answered in a polite voice, "I was simply going over to ask my mentor about what we are doing and checking on the elders to see if they needed anything that I could provide. I was only surprised by your tone as other cats normally ask politely if they want to organise or lead a patrol. Sorry if I have offended you but that is what I think about your actions."

With that she went over to Frostheart to ask him what they were doing first. Seeing that he was nowhere to be found she scanned the rest of the camp.
Responding to Thornheart stiffly, she answered in a polite voice, "I was simply going over to ask my mentor about what we are doing and checking on the elders to see if they needed anything that I could provide. I was only surprised by your tone as other cats normally ask politely if they want to organise or lead a patrol. Sorry if I have offended you but that is what I think about your actions."

With that she went over to Frostheart to ask him what they were doing first. Seeing that he was nowhere to be found she scanned the rest of the camp.
7zcCDc4.png

He let his muzzle fall into a stern scowl. His tail flicked with annoyance.

"Galepaw, must I remind you. I. Am. The. Deputy. You will respect my actions and my choices or there will be consequences. Our leader chose me for a reason." He snarled loudly, his deep voice sounding like an earthquake. "Now. If you are coming with me, follow me out of camp. We will be leaving immediately." He said to the father's cats who were respectful enough and smart enough to go patrolling with him. He needed to ge away from the camp before he did anything to that brat. Such disrespectful behavior will NOT be tolerated in his Clan as long as he's deputy.

He let his muzzle fall into a stern scowl. His tail flicked with annoyance.

"Galepaw, must I remind you. I. Am. The. Deputy. You will respect my actions and my choices or there will be consequences. Our leader chose me for a reason." He snarled loudly, his deep voice sounding like an earthquake. "Now. If you are coming with me, follow me out of camp. We will be leaving immediately." He said to the father's cats who were respectful enough and smart enough to go patrolling with him. He needed to ge away from the camp before he did anything to that brat. Such disrespectful behavior will NOT be tolerated in his Clan as long as he's deputy.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
Beeshade/Female/Medicine Cat/None
Beeshade dipped her head. "Eat the berries, love. If it worsens, try the watermint. Don't drip any juice on the ground, herb juices tend to smell like rotting freshkill," She instructed. "If the pain tightens, send a cat for me." The Medicine Cat nodded briefly to Creamfrost, before padding out in the general direction of Thornheart. "Hello, Thornheart. Mind if I join you to gather a few herbs?" She inquired, dipping her head in respect.
Beeshade/Female/Medicine Cat/None
Beeshade dipped her head. "Eat the berries, love. If it worsens, try the watermint. Don't drip any juice on the ground, herb juices tend to smell like rotting freshkill," She instructed. "If the pain tightens, send a cat for me." The Medicine Cat nodded briefly to Creamfrost, before padding out in the general direction of Thornheart. "Hello, Thornheart. Mind if I join you to gather a few herbs?" She inquired, dipping her head in respect.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Thornheart | Tom | Deputy | 38 Moons | Hetero | Single | Tags: Stonefur, Sandstride, Beeshade

He nodded to the medicine cat, his harsh gaze retuening to unreadable.

"Yes. That's fine. Just don't take long, I was planning on leaving by now." He told her before briefly scanning the cats in camp to male sure that this was all.
Thornheart | Tom | Deputy | 38 Moons | Hetero | Single | Tags: Stonefur, Sandstride, Beeshade

He nodded to the medicine cat, his harsh gaze retuening to unreadable.

"Yes. That's fine. Just don't take long, I was planning on leaving by now." He told her before briefly scanning the cats in camp to male sure that this was all.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
(In so sorry, I've been busy like crazy with school, since it's almost over the teachers have given us a plateful, sorry I'll try to reply more often)

Moonstar/female/leader/open
Moonstar walks through the woods, her head high and rail straight in an proud and leadership way. She carefully steps over twigs and seems to know the forest without having to look down. Her shoulders set in a prideful and strong way, eyes sparkling their pretty color and claws a little out to dig in the dirt and make no sound. Moonstar flicks her tail then stops when she notice the air turned and she could tell a cat was near. "Who's there?" Her voice driping with power and demanding for the car to say his name. Rogue, she whispers in her head and brings her class out more in case he decided to attack then talk. @NightwingStar

Frostheart/male/warrior/open
Frostheart chuckles softly at how galepaw was acting towards the deputy. He knew that every apprentice thought they could take on a group of cars by them selves, he also seen a little of him in her. Even when he was just born he remembers being stubborn and full of it and acted tough but now he seemed to be a different cat then when he was small. Frostheart nods to thornheart in respect and looks at galepaw, "you may want to watch your tounge or use it on the elders for ticks. Let's see if the border patrol will need help, if they don't then I'll show you a few defensive moves you should know I'm case your in a fight." He gets up and walks over to thornheart with his head bowed in a greeting. "Need any help with the border patrol?"

Creamfrost/female/queen/open
Creamfrost nods and smiles warmly, "thank you beeshade, I'll make sure to get a cat of I feel anything wrong." She smiles and lays on her side with a happy sigh and glances out to the clearing. She hears what galepaw says and smiles proudly, "she knows when someone should use manners, I bet the deputy didn't appreciate that." A purr comes from her thoat and she smiles, her eyes shutting softly as she starts to drift to sleep. (In the best post she will have her kits)
(In so sorry, I've been busy like crazy with school, since it's almost over the teachers have given us a plateful, sorry I'll try to reply more often)

Moonstar walks through the woods, her head high and rail straight in an proud and leadership way. She carefully steps over twigs and seems to know the forest without having to look down. Her shoulders set in a prideful and strong way, eyes sparkling their pretty color and claws a little out to dig in the dirt and make no sound. Moonstar flicks her tail then stops when she notice the air turned and she could tell a cat was near. "Who's there?" Her voice driping with power and demanding for the car to say his name. Rogue, she whispers in her head and brings her class out more in case he decided to attack then talk. @NightwingStar

Frostheart/male/warrior/open
Frostheart chuckles softly at how galepaw was acting towards the deputy. He knew that every apprentice thought they could take on a group of cars by them selves, he also seen a little of him in her. Even when he was just born he remembers being stubborn and full of it and acted tough but now he seemed to be a different cat then when he was small. Frostheart nods to thornheart in respect and looks at galepaw, "you may want to watch your tounge or use it on the elders for ticks. Let's see if the border patrol will need help, if they don't then I'll show you a few defensive moves you should know I'm case your in a fight." He gets up and walks over to thornheart with his head bowed in a greeting. "Need any help with the border patrol?"

Creamfrost/female/queen/open
Creamfrost nods and smiles warmly, "thank you beeshade, I'll make sure to get a cat of I feel anything wrong." She smiles and lays on her side with a happy sigh and glances out to the clearing. She hears what galepaw says and smiles proudly, "she knows when someone should use manners, I bet the deputy didn't appreciate that." A purr comes from her thoat and she smiles, her eyes shutting softly as she starts to drift to sleep. (In the best post she will have her kits)
3.png
"Yes, I was wondering what mouse brain rogue had come in clan territory. I'm moonstar, leader of moonclan, you are in our territory, so leave now. A leader had no reason to act like a scaredy car in her own territory, my warriors are doing a border patrol so you should leave." She growls slightly and narrows her eyes, her the staying flat and showing no signs of aggresion. Moonstar flicks her tail as she keeps her calm and proud stanze, but her body was ready for an attack incase he didn't take his leave
@ NightwingStar
"Yes, I was wondering what mouse brain rogue had come in clan territory. I'm moonstar, leader of moonclan, you are in our territory, so leave now. A leader had no reason to act like a scaredy car in her own territory, my warriors are doing a border patrol so you should leave." She growls slightly and narrows her eyes, her the staying flat and showing no signs of aggresion. Moonstar flicks her tail as she keeps her calm and proud stanze, but her body was ready for an attack incase he didn't take his leave
@ NightwingStar
3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8