Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private roleplay with Gaming4Lyfe
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(oh wow that's kinda a little late you should get to bed soon. It's only 8:15pm my time lol)
Berlin heard Hamilton mumble something to himself. "wait... what?" she asked him. "I thought I heard you saying something to yourself. Don't be afraid to say whatever it was. Well, unless it's something hurtful then don't say it."
She seemed to sense something wrong. "Are you all right? Are you craving for plants? Since we do have a very small store of plants but we only use them when a snapper is desperately craving for them. Of course, only the clan leaders can say yes or no if you ask for plants. We've just got a very limited supply. Basically everyone's learned to eat seafood here."
(oh wow that's kinda a little late you should get to bed soon. It's only 8:15pm my time lol)
Berlin heard Hamilton mumble something to himself. "wait... what?" she asked him. "I thought I heard you saying something to yourself. Don't be afraid to say whatever it was. Well, unless it's something hurtful then don't say it."
She seemed to sense something wrong. "Are you all right? Are you craving for plants? Since we do have a very small store of plants but we only use them when a snapper is desperately craving for them. Of course, only the clan leaders can say yes or no if you ask for plants. We've just got a very limited supply. Basically everyone's learned to eat seafood here."
Julia. She/her/hers. LGBTQ+ Ally. 19. FR+3.
(after this post I will be heading to bed)
"yeah.... I was just uh... craving for some strawberries even though I ate a bunch at the morning meal back home" Hamilton said. "It's ok. Your clan leaders don't need to waste plants on me. I'll.. I'll try eating seafood tonight and see how it goes. Hopefully it's all right. If not maybe I can poke around and find some berries somewhere to eat"
(after this post I will be heading to bed)
"yeah.... I was just uh... craving for some strawberries even though I ate a bunch at the morning meal back home" Hamilton said. "It's ok. Your clan leaders don't need to waste plants on me. I'll.. I'll try eating seafood tonight and see how it goes. Hopefully it's all right. If not maybe I can poke around and find some berries somewhere to eat"
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
(ok goodnight!)
"Poke around and find some berries?! You're a silly snapper. There aren't any berry bushes around here. That's why we have such a small plant supply. But the ocean isn't far so we can get lots of fish. Just try seafood and see how it goes. Oh, we're almost at the front of the line! Ahh yes there's still lots of jumbo shrimp and octopus left! You can just look at the options and whatever looks good to you you eat. And if nothing looks good, just try jumbo shrimp and octopus. They taste so good!" Berlin said. She didn't know why, but she was really chatty today. Normally, she doesn't talk this much. Maybe it had something to do with Hamilton being a temporary guest.
(ok goodnight!)
"Poke around and find some berries?! You're a silly snapper. There aren't any berry bushes around here. That's why we have such a small plant supply. But the ocean isn't far so we can get lots of fish. Just try seafood and see how it goes. Oh, we're almost at the front of the line! Ahh yes there's still lots of jumbo shrimp and octopus left! You can just look at the options and whatever looks good to you you eat. And if nothing looks good, just try jumbo shrimp and octopus. They taste so good!" Berlin said. She didn't know why, but she was really chatty today. Normally, she doesn't talk this much. Maybe it had something to do with Hamilton being a temporary guest.
“All right... it’s better than being starved I guess” Hamilton said. Eating octopus and shrimp sounded really unappetising but maybe it would taste good. Maybe he’d like it. The seafood sure smelled strange to him.
“All right... it’s better than being starved I guess” Hamilton said. Eating octopus and shrimp sounded really unappetising but maybe it would taste good. Maybe he’d like it. The seafood sure smelled strange to him.
YqXDmJ2.png
( @glasshopper you still there? Just sometimes I get a little worried when my RP partner is afk for a while...)
( @glasshopper you still there? Just sometimes I get a little worried when my RP partner is afk for a while...)
YqXDmJ2.png
( @gaming4lyfe yup I'm still here)
"I promise you, seafood is amazing!" said Berlin. They were just about at the front of the line. Berlin grabs a dish and loads it up with lots of octopus and jumbo shrimp. She also got a few guppies as well. She looked over at Hamilton.
( @gaming4lyfe yup I'm still here)
"I promise you, seafood is amazing!" said Berlin. They were just about at the front of the line. Berlin grabs a dish and loads it up with lots of octopus and jumbo shrimp. She also got a few guppies as well. She looked over at Hamilton.
(ok goodie)
Hamilton looked at the strange food in front of him. He felt sorry for the fish that were killed for the food, but since his stomach was grumbling, he reluctanctly picked up a dish and got the same things Berlin got. "well I certainly hope this tastes good." he said to himself. He then looked over at Berlin. "What are you looking at me like that for?"
(ok goodie)
Hamilton looked at the strange food in front of him. He felt sorry for the fish that were killed for the food, but since his stomach was grumbling, he reluctanctly picked up a dish and got the same things Berlin got. "well I certainly hope this tastes good." he said to himself. He then looked over at Berlin. "What are you looking at me like that for?"
YqXDmJ2.png
"Hopefully you'll like it. We don't really have any plants around here, so you're gonna have to eat it anyway. And I was looking to see if you'd grab any food." Berlin replied. "I see you've got all my favorites! Let's sit over there. You can meet some of the other snappers."
"Hopefully you'll like it. We don't really have any plants around here, so you're gonna have to eat it anyway. And I was looking to see if you'd grab any food." Berlin replied. "I see you've got all my favorites! Let's sit over there. You can meet some of the other snappers."
Hamilton decided to take a bite of guppy. It tasted a bit salty to him. It was a very odd taste, but he didn't mind it much. Probably would resort to eating guppies if he had nothing else to eat. He thought it would be fun to get to know the few snappers here. After all, he always felt most comfortable around his own kind. He followed Berlin.
Hamilton decided to take a bite of guppy. It tasted a bit salty to him. It was a very odd taste, but he didn't mind it much. Probably would resort to eating guppies if he had nothing else to eat. He thought it would be fun to get to know the few snappers here. After all, he always felt most comfortable around his own kind. He followed Berlin.
YqXDmJ2.png
Berlin led them to the table where the snappers were sitting. "Hey so... this is our visitor Hamilton!" she said to them.

A blue male snapper introduced himself as Platt. Another male snapper (a purple one) introduced himself as Aiko. The third (and only female) introduced herself as Kalira.

Berlin then turned to Hamilton. "So.... whaddya think of the guppy?"
Berlin led them to the table where the snappers were sitting. "Hey so... this is our visitor Hamilton!" she said to them.

A blue male snapper introduced himself as Platt. Another male snapper (a purple one) introduced himself as Aiko. The third (and only female) introduced herself as Kalira.

Berlin then turned to Hamilton. "So.... whaddya think of the guppy?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11