Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crucio [semi-private H.P RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Laurel sunk to the ground as Kane left, Mkayla letting go of her. "Lets go back to the common room Laurel. Come on." She says, helping Laurel up and into the castle.
Laurel sunk to the ground as Kane left, Mkayla letting go of her. "Lets go back to the common room Laurel. Come on." She says, helping Laurel up and into the castle.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Kane walked up to the Headmistress's office to find her standing outside, hands clasped in front of her waist.

"Come with me, Mr. Knell." She said with a slight tremor in her elderly voice.

Kane dipped his head and followed her up into her office. The decorations were in fine taste, golden objects with who-knows-what magical abilities. Small fireflies zipped about, and when one landed on Kane's sleeve, he realized it was a ember in the insect's shape. He flicked it off.

"Knell, it has come to my attention that you have been withdrawing from your duties and neglecting friendships. And now, it seems, you are participating in dangerous activities for your house. Can you explain yourself? Are you having issues at home?" McGonagall said slowly, popping a minty-moth into her mouth.

Kane blinked. "I, uh. No."

McGonagall nodded without saying something. A few minutes passed before she spoke. "Knell, I know your father is the son of a rather avid Death Eater, and was reported to show loyalties to the past defeated Dark Lord."

Kane glared at her. "How dare you accuse my father! You don't know him!"

McGonagall didn't seemed surprised at his outburst. "I am aware you do not want to be accused of serving the Dark Lord, but I have to say, its a rather likely alliance. If your acting out in some... condeluded form of servitude, I want you to know that we are here to help you."

"I don't need help."

"Of course not. Then what you need is a small punishment." She said with an exhausted sigh. "Mr. Knell, from now until James has completely recovered, you will serve mandatory detention in the infirmary for an hour each day. Madam Pompfrey will know of you are absent."

Kane widened his eyes in protest. "That's not a proper discipline!"

"Of course it is. You will be faced with the consequences of your actions. You are dismissed."

The boy didn't say anything. Instead, he reached into his pocket, holding the smooth stone in his palm. He approached a nearby shelf, facing away from the Headmistress.
"You know, I'd be careful if I were you."

"Is that a threat, Mr. Knell?"

"Of course not." He said, and he slipped the stone onto one of the shelves, and left the office.
Kane walked up to the Headmistress's office to find her standing outside, hands clasped in front of her waist.

"Come with me, Mr. Knell." She said with a slight tremor in her elderly voice.

Kane dipped his head and followed her up into her office. The decorations were in fine taste, golden objects with who-knows-what magical abilities. Small fireflies zipped about, and when one landed on Kane's sleeve, he realized it was a ember in the insect's shape. He flicked it off.

"Knell, it has come to my attention that you have been withdrawing from your duties and neglecting friendships. And now, it seems, you are participating in dangerous activities for your house. Can you explain yourself? Are you having issues at home?" McGonagall said slowly, popping a minty-moth into her mouth.

Kane blinked. "I, uh. No."

McGonagall nodded without saying something. A few minutes passed before she spoke. "Knell, I know your father is the son of a rather avid Death Eater, and was reported to show loyalties to the past defeated Dark Lord."

Kane glared at her. "How dare you accuse my father! You don't know him!"

McGonagall didn't seemed surprised at his outburst. "I am aware you do not want to be accused of serving the Dark Lord, but I have to say, its a rather likely alliance. If your acting out in some... condeluded form of servitude, I want you to know that we are here to help you."

"I don't need help."

"Of course not. Then what you need is a small punishment." She said with an exhausted sigh. "Mr. Knell, from now until James has completely recovered, you will serve mandatory detention in the infirmary for an hour each day. Madam Pompfrey will know of you are absent."

Kane widened his eyes in protest. "That's not a proper discipline!"

"Of course it is. You will be faced with the consequences of your actions. You are dismissed."

The boy didn't say anything. Instead, he reached into his pocket, holding the smooth stone in his palm. He approached a nearby shelf, facing away from the Headmistress.
"You know, I'd be careful if I were you."

"Is that a threat, Mr. Knell?"

"Of course not." He said, and he slipped the stone onto one of the shelves, and left the office.
((I'm at the library, post when I get home.))
((I'm at the library, post when I get home.))
Laurel walked toward her room, Mkayla's gentle touch on her back had a calming affect, and Laurel no longer wanted to kill Kane. That boy had been nothing but trouble. She left Mkayla at the entrance to their common room, and headed up to her room.
Laurel walked toward her room, Mkayla's gentle touch on her back had a calming affect, and Laurel no longer wanted to kill Kane. That boy had been nothing but trouble. She left Mkayla at the entrance to their common room, and headed up to her room.
((Have her come into the infirmary with him))

Kane walked to the infirmary as directed, grumbling the whole way. He almost jumped out of his skin as a hand gripped his back. "Hey, Kane."

It was Diana. "Hey, I have to visit that Hufflepuff boy."

"I know," She said briskly. "That was stupid of you, but I understand you had to. Come on, tell me what's going on!"

"Alright. I'm working for my father. He wants to finish the Dark Lord's plan. I had to plant a Depressor in McGonagall's office." Kane said, hushing his voice.

"Wow. That's pretty dark. I don't mind though - we can work together to defeated those Mudbloods and Muggles."

"T-thanks."

As he reached the door of the hospital, Diana waved at him and walked off. Kane watched her go, swallowing. Why was she so eager?
He turned his attention to the pale boy laying still on the bed behind him. He noticed immediately that Madam Pompfrey wasn't there. Odd.
He awkwardly shuffled around and sat at the end of the bed. What was he even supposed to be doing there? He glared in resentment at James, as if it were somehow his fault.
((Have her come into the infirmary with him))

Kane walked to the infirmary as directed, grumbling the whole way. He almost jumped out of his skin as a hand gripped his back. "Hey, Kane."

It was Diana. "Hey, I have to visit that Hufflepuff boy."

"I know," She said briskly. "That was stupid of you, but I understand you had to. Come on, tell me what's going on!"

"Alright. I'm working for my father. He wants to finish the Dark Lord's plan. I had to plant a Depressor in McGonagall's office." Kane said, hushing his voice.

"Wow. That's pretty dark. I don't mind though - we can work together to defeated those Mudbloods and Muggles."

"T-thanks."

As he reached the door of the hospital, Diana waved at him and walked off. Kane watched her go, swallowing. Why was she so eager?
He turned his attention to the pale boy laying still on the bed behind him. He noticed immediately that Madam Pompfrey wasn't there. Odd.
He awkwardly shuffled around and sat at the end of the bed. What was he even supposed to be doing there? He glared in resentment at James, as if it were somehow his fault.
((Remind me later, at youth group.))
((Remind me later, at youth group.))
As soon as Laurel knew Mkayla wouldn't be right outside her room, she snuck out, heading up to the infirmary. She slowly walked into the room, and toward her brother. Then she saw Kane sitting beside her pale brother. "What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice almost at a hiss.
As soon as Laurel knew Mkayla wouldn't be right outside her room, she snuck out, heading up to the infirmary. She slowly walked into the room, and toward her brother. Then she saw Kane sitting beside her pale brother. "What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice almost at a hiss.
Kane looked up at Laurel and curled a lip. "Oh sure, you think I want to be here with your brother? He's not exactly an interesting conversationalist."

Kane stood up and stalked away, staring through the small circular window. Rain drops spattered his sickly reflection.
"I have to hang out here for an hour a day until he wakes up..."
Kane looked up at Laurel and curled a lip. "Oh sure, you think I want to be here with your brother? He's not exactly an interesting conversationalist."

Kane stood up and stalked away, staring through the small circular window. Rain drops spattered his sickly reflection.
"I have to hang out here for an hour a day until he wakes up..."
Laurel glared at him, then she turned away, sitting in a chair next to her brother's bed. "Why did you do it?" She asks Kane, her voice quiet. "Why him?"
Laurel glared at him, then she turned away, sitting in a chair next to her brother's bed. "Why did you do it?" She asks Kane, her voice quiet. "Why him?"
"I just wanted him to miss the ball," Kane lied. "It's his fault he fell off. I don't owe him anything."
"I just wanted him to miss the ball," Kane lied. "It's his fault he fell off. I don't owe him anything."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9