Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zone of Grey (1x1 w/suchgo)
1 2
((ok then ^^ i just want to ask since null only appears around 20 lol sorry for how long this too > > life is kind of a mess for me rtn ))

"It is if you knw how to use it at the right moment." He had a feeling she wasn't saying everything, though didn't bother to inquiry any further as such things most likely won't help him in his search. It would be nice if he knew a distinguish feature other than "someone special" from the knowledge imprint, but sadly none showed up because he never found one.

And it had been a few decades now.

It both occured to him also that what if the person he had been looking for already died? No, that can't be possible. It can't be, there must be more than one of those little orbs out there.

Drifting off in thoughts, he suddenly realized they asked a question and returned his attention once again, "Ink is what I call them, and I can control them. What's interesting about them is that," His hand waved a little under his cloak as a thin film of the stuff materialized in air. It appeared as a disk the same size as his head, the black color making it look like it left a tear in air, "it's true black colored, which means it takes in all light, hence no shadows, no way to percieve how far it is, and all that jazz."
((ok then ^^ i just want to ask since null only appears around 20 lol sorry for how long this too > > life is kind of a mess for me rtn ))

"It is if you knw how to use it at the right moment." He had a feeling she wasn't saying everything, though didn't bother to inquiry any further as such things most likely won't help him in his search. It would be nice if he knew a distinguish feature other than "someone special" from the knowledge imprint, but sadly none showed up because he never found one.

And it had been a few decades now.

It both occured to him also that what if the person he had been looking for already died? No, that can't be possible. It can't be, there must be more than one of those little orbs out there.

Drifting off in thoughts, he suddenly realized they asked a question and returned his attention once again, "Ink is what I call them, and I can control them. What's interesting about them is that," His hand waved a little under his cloak as a thin film of the stuff materialized in air. It appeared as a disk the same size as his head, the black color making it look like it left a tear in air, "it's true black colored, which means it takes in all light, hence no shadows, no way to percieve how far it is, and all that jazz."
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2