Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Twelfth Flight RP (request to join)
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 440 441
“Im Amberglass, and up there...” he looks up, then down at POOR SERENITY WITH A BROKEN WING HELLLLLLOOOOOO. “Uh, that Serenity. I don’t know why she’s there”
“You moron, my wing is broken.”
By now a lot of things where pastel colored.
“Im Amberglass, and up there...” he looks up, then down at POOR SERENITY WITH A BROKEN WING HELLLLLLOOOOOO. “Uh, that Serenity. I don’t know why she’s there”
“You moron, my wing is broken.”
By now a lot of things where pastel colored.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
“Look, someone take care of Sere’s wing.”
“Watchdog, you do realize one of us will not walk away from this, right?”
“I know...”
“Do you realize how much I’ve grown?”
“... Yes.”
“Watchdog, make peace with who you serve.”
“I will not know peace any longer brother.”
“Neither shall I.” Lycus kicked wildly at his brother, digging his hind claws into his gut. He flipped on him, pinning him and biting down on his neck.
“Watchdog, go. Either leave now, or you die.”
“I told you. I do not know peace. I will not stop until you are dead. That is law.”
“Well, then...” Lycus began to cry. “You shall know peace now, Brother.”
Lycus bit down.
“Look, someone take care of Sere’s wing.”
“Watchdog, you do realize one of us will not walk away from this, right?”
“I know...”
“Do you realize how much I’ve grown?”
“... Yes.”
“Watchdog, make peace with who you serve.”
“I will not know peace any longer brother.”
“Neither shall I.” Lycus kicked wildly at his brother, digging his hind claws into his gut. He flipped on him, pinning him and biting down on his neck.
“Watchdog, go. Either leave now, or you die.”
“I told you. I do not know peace. I will not stop until you are dead. That is law.”
“Well, then...” Lycus began to cry. “You shall know peace now, Brother.”
Lycus bit down.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Nightingale tutted. "A broken wing? If only Staryana was here. She could help fix it." Nightingale said.

Crayon frowned at how much of the landscape that he could see was pastel coloured, but didn't say anything.
Nightingale tutted. "A broken wing? If only Staryana was here. She could help fix it." Nightingale said.

Crayon frowned at how much of the landscape that he could see was pastel coloured, but didn't say anything.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Staryana watched Lycus and Watchdog. "Oh dear." She said. "Welp, there goes that dragon. May he find peace wherever she goes."

(lol Nightingale)
Staryana watched Lycus and Watchdog. "Oh dear." She said. "Welp, there goes that dragon. May he find peace wherever she goes."

(lol Nightingale)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
(gtg, g'night)
(gtg, g'night)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
The pastel color went near Crayons claws. It was a very colorful spot now.
The pastel color went near Crayons claws. It was a very colorful spot now.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Tsuki rolled over and started screaming bloody murder.
She blinked and was silent.
"Oh, I'm awake. What did I miss? OOOHHH PASTELLL! AND DON'T JUDGE SHADOW CAN LIKE PASTEL TOO!"
Tsuki rolled over and started screaming bloody murder.
She blinked and was silent.
"Oh, I'm awake. What did I miss? OOOHHH PASTELLL! AND DON'T JUDGE SHADOW CAN LIKE PASTEL TOO!"
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@VYXEN ITS TIME FOR OU TO LIVE)
@VYXEN ITS TIME FOR OU TO LIVE)
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
(@Novaborn I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED)

Quill put her talon on Lycus's shoulder. "He's doing what he believes is right. It's just as hard for him as you stopping me while Ninohu was in my head the first time." She said softly, sympathetic.

Ninohu laughed. "Oh, friend, you should perhaps watch your words," she said amusingly. "Would You like me to eat your innards?"

Quill put her talon on Lycus's shoulder. "He's doing what he believes is right. It's just as hard for him as you stopping me while Ninohu was in my head the first time." She said softly, sympathetic.

Ninohu laughed. "Oh, friend, you should perhaps watch your words," she said amusingly. "Would You like me to eat your innards?"
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT

dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 440 441