Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Sci-Fi] BC-Serpent's Mission [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I’ll take a top bunk then?
I’ll take a top bunk then?
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@Eldarowability

Cool, just making sure you were all good with that ^^'

Respond whenever you can, then we can kick the story into motion :D
@Eldarowability

Cool, just making sure you were all good with that ^^'

Respond whenever you can, then we can kick the story into motion :D
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
btw @/y'all

It's just Nomad, Nomad'll is me making "Nomad will" into a contraction
btw @/y'all

It's just Nomad, Nomad'll is me making "Nomad will" into a contraction
eOJ00PF.gif
So... shall i post and comtinue the story? It's been a while, i'll go ahead and continue soon
So... shall i post and comtinue the story? It's been a while, i'll go ahead and continue soon
That's fine by me. o3o
That's fine by me. o3o
Sure
Sure
eOJ00PF.gif
I'm okay with that.
I'm okay with that.
Please do!!
Please do!!
oulcMpY.gif
Hello Everybody! So, of course we're probably going to need more species as the rp continues, so feel free to make some up if you have the time/ideas. It'd be nice to have some help creating planets and stuff for the future, that way I don't have to make them all myself ^^' feel free to post them like this: [code][size=6][b]File: (Species name)[/size][/b] [b]Planet Name:[/b] [b]Terrain:[/b] (the climate, bioms, build, or other important things abut the planet itself) [b]Appearance:[/b] (Generally how the species can look) [b]Lifestyle:[/b] (things like rituals, culture, diet, how they live, etc.)(there doesn't have to be a lot, just things that might be relevant)[/code] I'll be keeping a list of them under the 'missions' column and will also be putting the 'file' sheet there. You don't HAVE to make more species, it's just for if you think of more and wanna help out/have them used.
Hello Everybody!

So, of course we're probably going to need more species as the rp continues, so feel free to make some up if you have the time/ideas. It'd be nice to have some help creating planets and stuff for the future, that way I don't have to make them all myself ^^'

feel free to post them like this:
Code:
[size=6][b]File: (Species name)[/size][/b] [b]Planet Name:[/b] [b]Terrain:[/b] (the climate, bioms, build, or other important things abut the planet itself) [b]Appearance:[/b] (Generally how the species can look) [b]Lifestyle:[/b] (things like rituals, culture, diet, how they live, etc.)(there doesn't have to be a lot, just things that might be relevant)

I'll be keeping a list of them under the 'missions' column and will also be putting the 'file' sheet there. You don't HAVE to make more species, it's just for if you think of more and wanna help out/have them used.
Vomiting up a few random aliens

File: (Sulrasians)

Planet Name: Ren

Terrain: The planet its self is made completely of hardened obsidian, with the rock jutting out and up to make makeshift caves. The planet is extremely hot, so that nothing can live on the surface except at night. So everyone lives in underground caves. These caves are filled with structures made of rocks, and massive glowing gemstones which light the inside of the dark caves. They also have glowing purple water running through their 'villages' where they gather to sleep each night. The purple water all appears to be generated by a massive green crystal.

Appearance: Sulrasians have no outward sexes, so they all appear exactly the same. As glittering crystaline humanoids in varied colors (they can literally be any color). They have vaguely lizard-like qualities, with large three fingered hands with sticky pads on each finger, a long prehensile tail with a sticky pad at the end, and wide, flat feet with both sticky pads and long, hard black claws which can help them grip onto surfaces. Sulrasian skin is actually cold, rough, and hard, as if its a mixture of crystal and lizard skin. Sulrasians have tall, slender bodies with a vaguely rectangular shape. They have oval-like faces with wide mouths set with four square teeth and no tongues, as well as large rounded eyes with a disc of color glittering inside them (this color can vary).

Lifestyle: Sulrasians live on a diet of rocks and excrete crystals. Sulrasians have sticky pads on their hands and feet which allow them to climb virtually every surface without much difficulty, and even hang upside down. Sulrasians speak by generating light from their photoreceptive skin. So whatever color they are they will glow, along their entire bodies. They use this glowing to speak with other people. They tend to congregate and sleep together, but normally spend the day traveling alone. They explore caves and use the talons on their feet and their claws to scoop out rocks which they eat, and then they bring the crystals back to their 'village' and arrange them together in various colorful piles. After this they abandon this area and allow the green crystal monster 'Valya' to feed on their crystals. After which, Valya will continue to generate purple water for them to drink. (Valya is a massive sentient crystal, and the ritual of 'feeding' the massive crystal is very important to Sulrasians.)

File: (Aregelian)

Planet Name:Aregelia

Terrain: Aregelia is a large planet made completely of dark brown hardened dirt. Aregelia's planet is essentially a living labyrinth with tectonic plates which are constantly shifting and moving, which lead to Aregelians evolving wings to make them able to hover over the ground, and wide feet to help them balance when they do need to land.

Appearance: Aregelia are small (like at the tallest 5'0") humanoid aliens with long pointed ears, smallish slender bodies and two sets of constantly beating white wings. They show gender in a way similar to humans, and have skin tones similar to humans. Their arms and legs lack knees and elbows and appear cylindrical in form, and they have large, round horse-shoe like feet. **Aregelian bodies are something of a riddle to understand, and they actually seem to pride themselves on being one of the most complex biologic creatures in the galaxy. They have three hearts which change position depending on their Aregelian birth sign, the current lunar cycle of the six moons of their planet, as well as that particular Aregelian's position within the stars. Their lungs make odd whistling sounds and when you take a closer listen, the whistling actually makes up a tune, with each Aregelian having a different tune whistling inside their chests. Their wings never stop beating, and if they do, its likely because their hearts have stopped.

Lifestyle:Aregelians are obsessed with puzzles, riddles, and quizzes. The contstantly shifting nature of their planet has taught them to create sturdy buildings on the edge of each tectonic plates. Therefore, their buildings remain up right and in tact while the world shifts, causing the world to become a sort of labyrinth and it to be extremely difficult to find things. As such, Aregelians are very open and friendly to themselves and other species, as at times, they must resort to squatting in random houses together if they don't manage to find where they were headed. Aregelians put strategy above all else, and prove to be cunning linguists and often are used as strategists on varying starcrafts. Aregelians can hover at times, but will also walk along the ground when needed.

File: (Kitselgue)

Planet Name: 'Mother'

Terrain: Mother is a planet which consists of towering trees and forests which loom overhead and are thousands of miles high. The villages are nestled within the trees, far above the ground. The trunks of the trees are vibrant red, and the leaves are pure white. It rains and storms frequently on the planet, and everything seems much bigger here.

Appearance: Kitselgue are massive, standing at about ten feet tall. They are completely covered head to toe in soft, white feather-fur (its like both feather and fur at the same time). They are like some kind of odd hybrid of bear, cat, owl, and sloth. As such, they have long necks leading up to a circular head with tufts sprouting from the top of their head like pointed ears. Their eyes are wide and range in shades of green, and brown. They have rigid beak-like mouths, which when opened reveal rows of teeth inside. They are capable of turning their head around almost all the way to the back of their bodies. Their arms are long and slender with massive bear-like paws with a thumb to allow them to grip things. Their feet are massive and bear like as well. The females of the species drape their entire bodies in loose fitting sashes, while the males usually just drape their lower halves. And those without a particular gender usually drape themselves like females. The color of the drapings a Kitselgue will wear depends on their 'house' and they usually sport a crest as well denoting their village of origin.
Lifestyle: Kitselgue are known for being great healers. Their world is very hospitable to all kinds of flora, and they grow plants from other worlds on their planet. As such they have access to many different plants, herbs, and the like. Kitselgue are born being taught how to care for many different species, and others often come to them for treatment. Kitselgue are a completely peaceful species, known as gentle giants. They do have great strength and are known for giving the best massages in the galaxy. Kitselgue have the ability to resonate a peaceful aura which calms those around them, as such they are often taken to peace treaty meetings and sometimes break up fights between other species. Kitselgue live in villages and these villages are peaceable and live off the land, Kiteslgue, despite their appearance are actually herbivores. Kitselgue also have a weird connection with plants and appear to be able to speak to various plants on their planet.
Vomiting up a few random aliens

File: (Sulrasians)

Planet Name: Ren

Terrain: The planet its self is made completely of hardened obsidian, with the rock jutting out and up to make makeshift caves. The planet is extremely hot, so that nothing can live on the surface except at night. So everyone lives in underground caves. These caves are filled with structures made of rocks, and massive glowing gemstones which light the inside of the dark caves. They also have glowing purple water running through their 'villages' where they gather to sleep each night. The purple water all appears to be generated by a massive green crystal.

Appearance: Sulrasians have no outward sexes, so they all appear exactly the same. As glittering crystaline humanoids in varied colors (they can literally be any color). They have vaguely lizard-like qualities, with large three fingered hands with sticky pads on each finger, a long prehensile tail with a sticky pad at the end, and wide, flat feet with both sticky pads and long, hard black claws which can help them grip onto surfaces. Sulrasian skin is actually cold, rough, and hard, as if its a mixture of crystal and lizard skin. Sulrasians have tall, slender bodies with a vaguely rectangular shape. They have oval-like faces with wide mouths set with four square teeth and no tongues, as well as large rounded eyes with a disc of color glittering inside them (this color can vary).

Lifestyle: Sulrasians live on a diet of rocks and excrete crystals. Sulrasians have sticky pads on their hands and feet which allow them to climb virtually every surface without much difficulty, and even hang upside down. Sulrasians speak by generating light from their photoreceptive skin. So whatever color they are they will glow, along their entire bodies. They use this glowing to speak with other people. They tend to congregate and sleep together, but normally spend the day traveling alone. They explore caves and use the talons on their feet and their claws to scoop out rocks which they eat, and then they bring the crystals back to their 'village' and arrange them together in various colorful piles. After this they abandon this area and allow the green crystal monster 'Valya' to feed on their crystals. After which, Valya will continue to generate purple water for them to drink. (Valya is a massive sentient crystal, and the ritual of 'feeding' the massive crystal is very important to Sulrasians.)

File: (Aregelian)

Planet Name:Aregelia

Terrain: Aregelia is a large planet made completely of dark brown hardened dirt. Aregelia's planet is essentially a living labyrinth with tectonic plates which are constantly shifting and moving, which lead to Aregelians evolving wings to make them able to hover over the ground, and wide feet to help them balance when they do need to land.

Appearance: Aregelia are small (like at the tallest 5'0") humanoid aliens with long pointed ears, smallish slender bodies and two sets of constantly beating white wings. They show gender in a way similar to humans, and have skin tones similar to humans. Their arms and legs lack knees and elbows and appear cylindrical in form, and they have large, round horse-shoe like feet. **Aregelian bodies are something of a riddle to understand, and they actually seem to pride themselves on being one of the most complex biologic creatures in the galaxy. They have three hearts which change position depending on their Aregelian birth sign, the current lunar cycle of the six moons of their planet, as well as that particular Aregelian's position within the stars. Their lungs make odd whistling sounds and when you take a closer listen, the whistling actually makes up a tune, with each Aregelian having a different tune whistling inside their chests. Their wings never stop beating, and if they do, its likely because their hearts have stopped.

Lifestyle:Aregelians are obsessed with puzzles, riddles, and quizzes. The contstantly shifting nature of their planet has taught them to create sturdy buildings on the edge of each tectonic plates. Therefore, their buildings remain up right and in tact while the world shifts, causing the world to become a sort of labyrinth and it to be extremely difficult to find things. As such, Aregelians are very open and friendly to themselves and other species, as at times, they must resort to squatting in random houses together if they don't manage to find where they were headed. Aregelians put strategy above all else, and prove to be cunning linguists and often are used as strategists on varying starcrafts. Aregelians can hover at times, but will also walk along the ground when needed.

File: (Kitselgue)

Planet Name: 'Mother'

Terrain: Mother is a planet which consists of towering trees and forests which loom overhead and are thousands of miles high. The villages are nestled within the trees, far above the ground. The trunks of the trees are vibrant red, and the leaves are pure white. It rains and storms frequently on the planet, and everything seems much bigger here.

Appearance: Kitselgue are massive, standing at about ten feet tall. They are completely covered head to toe in soft, white feather-fur (its like both feather and fur at the same time). They are like some kind of odd hybrid of bear, cat, owl, and sloth. As such, they have long necks leading up to a circular head with tufts sprouting from the top of their head like pointed ears. Their eyes are wide and range in shades of green, and brown. They have rigid beak-like mouths, which when opened reveal rows of teeth inside. They are capable of turning their head around almost all the way to the back of their bodies. Their arms are long and slender with massive bear-like paws with a thumb to allow them to grip things. Their feet are massive and bear like as well. The females of the species drape their entire bodies in loose fitting sashes, while the males usually just drape their lower halves. And those without a particular gender usually drape themselves like females. The color of the drapings a Kitselgue will wear depends on their 'house' and they usually sport a crest as well denoting their village of origin.
Lifestyle: Kitselgue are known for being great healers. Their world is very hospitable to all kinds of flora, and they grow plants from other worlds on their planet. As such they have access to many different plants, herbs, and the like. Kitselgue are born being taught how to care for many different species, and others often come to them for treatment. Kitselgue are a completely peaceful species, known as gentle giants. They do have great strength and are known for giving the best massages in the galaxy. Kitselgue have the ability to resonate a peaceful aura which calms those around them, as such they are often taken to peace treaty meetings and sometimes break up fights between other species. Kitselgue live in villages and these villages are peaceable and live off the land, Kiteslgue, despite their appearance are actually herbivores. Kitselgue also have a weird connection with plants and appear to be able to speak to various plants on their planet.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11