Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NeedleClan [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
weeee neeeeed a bumpy bump bump
weeee neeeeed a bumpy bump bump
RVCJPrX.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/iLe04cc.png[/img][nextcol] [size=2] Name: Palenose Age: 13 moons Rank: Warrior Gender: Female/She-cat Details: Palenose is a deaf cat, able to read lips however only able to communicate through basic gestures. She is also very small in size, even with her extra floof. Personality: Palenose is a sweet, timid she-cat who often keeps to herself. A tad antisocial, though, very friendly even around strangers. She will be one of the least aggressive cats you will meet in your lifetime. Although she would prefer to flee rather than fight, Palenose will indeed stand her ground when necessary, and flight alongside her clan. However, being deaf, she does require some extra help, but that doesn't stop her from interacting with her friends. History: Palenose had quite the normal upbringing, having been born in NeedleClan to a loving family. Despite that, she was born to no siblings. Other: (OOC) I will try to be online as often as possible, however, writing posts may take some time for me so I won't be replying super frequently. I will definitely try my best though. If anyone has questions, my inbox is open to all and I also love seeing a ping. If anyone would like to set up a mini-plot or relationship with Palenose, feel free to contact me. (psst, I'm also open to editing pics if anyone would like.) [url=https://palenose.weebly.com/][img] https://orig00.deviantart.net/888b/f/2018/042/1/6/for_virg0_by_severalbread-dc2wqdu.gif[/img][/url] - Click here for more info!
iLe04cc.png
Name: Palenose

Details: Palenose is a deaf cat, able to read lips however only able to communicate through basic gestures. She is also very small in size, even with her extra floof.

Personality: Palenose is a sweet, timid she-cat who often keeps to herself. A tad antisocial, though, very friendly even around strangers. She will be one of the least aggressive cats you will meet in your lifetime. Although she would prefer to flee rather than fight, Palenose will indeed stand her ground when necessary, and flight alongside her clan. However, being deaf, she does require some extra help, but that doesn't stop her from interacting with her friends.

History: Palenose had quite the normal upbringing, having been born in NeedleClan to a loving family. Despite that, she was born to no siblings.

Other: (OOC) I will try to be online as often as possible, however, writing posts may take some time for me so I won't be replying super frequently. I will definitely try my best though. If anyone has questions, my inbox is open to all and I also love seeing a ping. If anyone would like to set up a mini-plot or relationship with Palenose, feel free to contact me. (psst, I'm also open to editing pics if anyone would like.)

for_virg0_by_severalbread-dc2wqdu.gif - Click here for more info!
1614_300px_virg0_by_miirshroom-dcgsck6.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IymhsnH.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Vippet [b]Age:[/b] 36 Moons [b]Rank:[/b] Loner [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality: [/b] Vippet is an excitable cat, and one that prefers to ambush friends, foe, and prey alike. She's excellent at keeping hidden, especially with her graceful and silent feet, but she isn't so good at attacking. That's why she mostly flits around the sidelines of fights, watching with the excited intensity of a kit. She's decent at hunting, though, so she can keep herself alive out in the wilds. She can also identify a few herbs medicine cats pick up, and even knows how to use a few of them through her own trial and error. However, she's nowhere near the level of a proper medicine cat or even an apprentice. [b]History: [/b] She was born outside the clans and dropped off in Leopardclan at a young age. However, she ran off as an apprentice, which proved to be the best decision of her life. Otherwise, she surely would've died. She chose a new name that she thought fit her well, and set out to explore the world. But.. she mostly stays around Needleclan and Pumaclan territories. [b]Other: [/b] [b]-[/b] She has siblings in Needleclan and Pumaclan that she doesn't know about, thanks to her mysterious parents. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156nItdCoWSY8ddH7E-zvHU95j-NUQsNYrUuCRXqVs_0/edit?usp=sharing]Character Relationships[/url] (Aaand I just reached my character limit!) [/center]
IymhsnH.jpg

Name: Vippet

Personality:
Vippet is an excitable cat, and one that prefers to ambush friends, foe, and prey alike. She's excellent at keeping hidden, especially with her graceful and silent feet, but she isn't so good at attacking. That's why she mostly flits around the sidelines of fights, watching with the excited intensity of a kit. She's decent at hunting, though, so she can keep herself alive out in the wilds. She can also identify a few herbs medicine cats pick up, and even knows how to use a few of them through her own trial and error. However, she's nowhere near the level of a proper medicine cat or even an apprentice.

History:
She was born outside the clans and dropped off in Leopardclan at a young age. However, she ran off as an apprentice, which proved to be the best decision of her life. Otherwise, she surely would've died. She chose a new name that she thought fit her well, and set out to explore the world. But.. she mostly stays around Needleclan and Pumaclan territories.

Other:
- She has siblings in Needleclan and Pumaclan that she doesn't know about, thanks to her mysterious parents.

Character Relationships

(Aaand I just reached my character limit!)
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@VIRG0
Awh I like your char. Thanks for joining!
@Ghastjio
Coooooooooooooon-gratulations! You have reached your 6 character (3 characters per clan) limit! In the future I may increase the limit but for now its six. And your char looks good :>
@VIRG0
Awh I like your char. Thanks for joining!
@Ghastjio
Coooooooooooooon-gratulations! You have reached your 6 character (3 characters per clan) limit! In the future I may increase the limit but for now its six. And your char looks good :>
RVCJPrX.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LIzOgKP.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G5lBnJA.png[/img] Name: Sunspot Age: 16 moons Rank: Young Warrior Gender: Male Appearance: A long-furred golden tabby tom with cold amber eyes. Personality: Mean, sarcastic, cold-hearted Other Unique?: He doesn't trust many cats, and when he does he shares secrets, plans, and let's them in on a softer, weaker side of him. He is very offended and upset that kits and fellow young warriors think he's rude or even evil because he tries to act mature and tough. History: Born with a competitive brother, Orangenose, everything became a challenge, even when he didn't want to. Feelings towards Orangenose soon grew bitter and the two fight over who's further ahead in Clan dynamic, who catches the most prey, etc. Other: Sunspot is terrible at hunting. He can hurt any cat he pleases and is awfully talented at protecting borders, always opting to do border patrols rather than hunting. The thought of ending a life shakes him to the bone. Hunting patrols could throw in a bit of edgy drama, ending a cats' life in a border patrol would be even more dramatic, and if there's anything I like it's drama. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QIG0Bo1.jpg[/img] Name: Orangenose Age: 16 moons Rank: Young Warrior Gender: Male Appearance: A sleek-furred ginger tom-cat with markings so light they blend in with his pelt. Personality: Competitive, overly positive, falsely optimistic, mean-spirited, gullible. Other Unique?: Hates his brother with a bitter passion due to a bad dream once, a misread message from eating a rotten piece of prey. He doesn't realize it, but everyone else does. History: As an older kit Orangenose got himself very sick by eating a rotten mouse. Going to sleep with it in his belly gave his a terrible nightmare which his brother,Sunspot, was the villain. Since then he made everything a competition as to win against his own fears of the villain Sunspot winning against himself. Other: Orangenose has terrible paw-to-eye coordination and constantly misplaces his paws but acts it off as if he meant to. He's very cocky and avoids patrols with his brother because of the paw-to-eye coordination. Orangenose has partial blindness at birth and lacks both farsightedness and nearsightedness. He's embarrassed about it and doesn't seek attention until a dire situation might happen.
LIzOgKP.jpg
G5lBnJA.png
Name: Sunspot

Appearance: A long-furred golden tabby tom with cold amber eyes.
Personality: Mean, sarcastic, cold-hearted
Other Unique?: He doesn't trust many cats, and when he does he shares secrets, plans, and let's them in on a softer, weaker side of him. He is very offended and upset that kits and fellow young warriors think he's rude or even evil because he tries to act mature and tough.
History: Born with a competitive brother, Orangenose, everything became a challenge, even when he didn't want to. Feelings towards Orangenose soon grew bitter and the two fight over who's further ahead in Clan dynamic, who catches the most prey, etc.
Other: Sunspot is terrible at hunting. He can hurt any cat he pleases and is awfully talented at protecting borders, always opting to do border patrols rather than hunting. The thought of ending a life shakes him to the bone. Hunting patrols could throw in a bit of edgy drama, ending a cats' life in a border patrol would be even more dramatic, and if there's anything I like it's drama.

QIG0Bo1.jpg
Name: Orangenose

Appearance: A sleek-furred ginger tom-cat with markings so light they blend in with his pelt.
Personality: Competitive, overly positive, falsely optimistic, mean-spirited, gullible.
Other Unique?: Hates his brother with a bitter passion due to a bad dream once, a misread message from eating a rotten piece of prey. He doesn't realize it, but everyone else does.
History: As an older kit Orangenose got himself very sick by eating a rotten mouse. Going to sleep with it in his belly gave his a terrible nightmare which his brother,Sunspot, was the villain. Since then he made everything a competition as to win against his own fears of the villain Sunspot winning against himself.
Other: Orangenose has terrible paw-to-eye coordination and constantly misplaces his paws but acts it off as if he meant to. He's very cocky and avoids patrols with his brother because of the paw-to-eye coordination. Orangenose has partial blindness at birth and lacks both farsightedness and nearsightedness. He's embarrassed about it and doesn't seek attention until a dire situation might happen.
kei4B33.png
@HeckinCat
Looks good, thank you for joining :D
@HeckinCat
Looks good, thank you for joining :D
RVCJPrX.png
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please try and go join PumaClan, as it seems to be falling behind clan-member-wise, instead of joining NeedleClan. Thanks

*If youre planning on joining NeedleClan and haven't made a cat in Puma, please make one In Puma :>
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please try and go join PumaClan, as it seems to be falling behind clan-member-wise, instead of joining NeedleClan. Thanks

*If youre planning on joining NeedleClan and haven't made a cat in Puma, please make one In Puma :>
RVCJPrX.png
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/6e/cc/346ecc597a961de1cb6990ebff18943b.jpg[/img] Name: Bramblefall Age: 37 Rank: Queen Gender: She-cat Unique Details?: she has a lighter part of her nose Personality: Bramblefall is a fierce warrior, and even fiercer queen. When she had her kits, this queen had three, but due to complications, lost one. Owlkit and Briarkit are her only kits now, and she is very protective over them. At the same time, despite Bramblefall's though exterior, she was not behind the movement that cause her clan to "destroy Leopardclan". In fact, she still believes in her heritage as a Lynxclan warrior, and gets oft prickly whenever she's called a Needleclan slur. Other Unique?: Other Details?: History: Other: [url=https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/08/05/382986/large/stunning-brown-girl-kitten-cross-bred-tiffany-5200239311b8e.JPG][u]Link here[/u][/url] Name: Owlkit Age: 4 Rank: Kit Gender: Tom Appearance: The darker brown kit Unique Details?: a white tail tip, eyes are blue Personality: Owlkit is the quieter of the two kits, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like to play around with his brother Briarkit, He just tends to do what he asks, even if its an odd request. He is often able to tell when his mother is upset, and often asks her what is wrong. She doesn't always answer. Other Unique?: Other Details?: History: He and Brairkit are littermates Other: (anything you'd like to tell me, regarding your character or not) [url=https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/08/05/382986/large/stunning-brown-girl-kitten-cross-bred-tiffany-5200239311b8e.JPG][u]Link here[/u][/url] Name: Briarkit Age: 4 Rank: Kit Gender: tom Appearance: the lighter brown one with light paws Unique Details?: his eyes are green Personality: He is a rather loud kit, often running around and bossing his brother around. He likes to play games like tag but often cheats, especially since his brother is so good at it. If he doesn't get what he wants, he complains, but other than that, the little tom-kit is actually pretty intelligent and even-tempered. Other Unique?: Other Details?: History: (optional since the rp hasnt opened yet) Other: (anything you'd like to tell me, regarding your character or not)
346ecc597a961de1cb6990ebff18943b.jpg
Name: Bramblefall

Unique Details?: she has a lighter part of her nose
Personality: Bramblefall is a fierce warrior, and even fiercer queen. When she had her kits, this queen had three, but due to complications, lost one. Owlkit and Briarkit are her only kits now, and she is very protective over them. At the same time, despite Bramblefall's though exterior, she was not behind the movement that cause her clan to "destroy Leopardclan". In fact, she still believes in her heritage as a Lynxclan warrior, and gets oft prickly whenever she's called a Needleclan slur.
Other Unique?:
Other Details?:
History:
Other:

Link here
Name: Owlkit

Appearance: The darker brown kit
Unique Details?: a white tail tip, eyes are blue
Personality: Owlkit is the quieter of the two kits, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like to play around with his brother Briarkit, He just tends to do what he asks, even if its an odd request. He is often able to tell when his mother is upset, and often asks her what is wrong. She doesn't always answer.
Other Unique?:
Other Details?:
History: He and Brairkit are littermates
Other: (anything you'd like to tell me, regarding your character or not)

Link here
Name: Briarkit

Appearance: the lighter brown one with light paws
Unique Details?: his eyes are green
Personality: He is a rather loud kit, often running around and bossing his brother around. He likes to play games like tag but often cheats, especially since his brother is so good at it. If he doesn't get what he wants, he complains, but other than that, the little tom-kit is actually pretty intelligent and even-tempered.
Other Unique?:
Other Details?:
History: (optional since the rp hasnt opened yet)
Other: (anything you'd like to tell me, regarding your character or not)
I am Hybrid Theory. I prefer he/him pronouns and am an artist who is trying to make a name for himself.
I love dragons.

c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@hybridtheory
Looks good, adding them to the ranks
@hybridtheory
Looks good, adding them to the ranks
RVCJPrX.png
@Sunshade [img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/coppah-da-cannibal/Thorn.jpg[/img] Name: Stardust Age: 18 moons Rank: Medicine Cat Gender: Female Unique/Other Details: Stardust has a splatter of spots on her flanks, looking like stars. There is also a white diamond-shape at the back of her right ear. She is usually calm and kind, but can sometimes be angered when others offend her or are being rough with other cats. She's big on health and safety. History: Stardust has always dreamed of being a warrior and helping the clan, but when her family died (Mom drowned, father was killed by other cats, 2 siblings mauled by badger), she realized healing the clan was more important and strived to be a medicine cat. Stardust was born in Needleclan and has always hated Pumaclan. She believed in Needleclan's traditions but always felt something was missing, but couldn't fathom what it was. To this day, Stardust tries her best to keep the clan healthy and safe. [url=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYMSS3o8a4vM5nh5B8UmImn-SMMb70Un1rfAoaBpEJXrBXyFFG]Link to Pic[/url] Name: Stormsong Age: 14 moons Rank: Warrior Gender: Female Unique/Other Details: She is an overall very extroverted cat, and doesn't hide her feelings. She is pretty active, and mostly happy. History: Stormsong earned her name because she was born in a storm. Her pelt also matched the grey skies. Her other sibling died after birth. Her half-brother (born later, which was almost impossible) Rainpaw, was also named after the pouring skies. Stormsong has also been known to charge into battle, even more supporting the "Storm" part of her name. [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/46/Cat_fluffy_blue-eyed_face_cute_35914_2048x1152.jpg/revision/20170910200709] Link to Pic[/url] Name: Rainpaw Age: 11 moons Rank: Apprentice Gender: Male Unique/Other Details: For some reason, the cat has a fear of bad weather. He feels that he doesn't belong or seem like part of the Needleclan males. He is quite shy and knows when to stay out of things. He is sometimes wise, too, which is rare in apprentices. He is training to be a warrior, but doesn't look too forward to it. Rainpaw doesn't despise any clans, and has an idea no one thinks will ever happen-the clans work together. History: Is a half-sibling of Stormsong, and was born-rarely-as the only kit in Needleclan. Was shy as a child and didn't have many friends. Likes to watch the sky on sunny days alone.
@Sunshade

Thorn.jpg
Name: Stardust
Unique/Other Details: Stardust has a splatter of spots on her flanks, looking like stars. There is also a white diamond-shape at the back of her right ear. She is usually calm and kind, but can sometimes be angered when others offend her or are being rough with other cats. She's big on health and safety.
History: Stardust has always dreamed of being a warrior and helping the clan, but when her family died (Mom drowned, father was killed by other cats, 2 siblings mauled by badger), she realized healing the clan was more important and strived to be a medicine cat. Stardust was born in Needleclan and has always hated Pumaclan. She believed in Needleclan's traditions but always felt something was missing, but couldn't fathom what it was. To this day, Stardust tries her best to keep the clan healthy and safe.

Link to Pic
Name: Stormsong
Unique/Other Details: She is an overall very extroverted cat, and doesn't hide her feelings. She is pretty active, and mostly happy.
History: Stormsong earned her name because she was born in a storm. Her pelt also matched the grey skies. Her other sibling died after birth. Her half-brother (born later, which was almost impossible) Rainpaw, was also named after the pouring skies. Stormsong has also been known to charge into battle, even more supporting the "Storm" part of her name.

Link to Pic
Name: Rainpaw
Unique/Other Details: For some reason, the cat has a fear of bad weather. He feels that he doesn't belong or seem like part of the Needleclan males. He is quite shy and knows when to stay out of things. He is sometimes wise, too, which is rare in apprentices. He is training to be a warrior, but doesn't look too forward to it. Rainpaw doesn't despise any clans, and has an idea no one thinks will ever happen-the clans work together.
History: Is a half-sibling of Stormsong, and was born-rarely-as the only kit in Needleclan. Was shy as a child and didn't have many friends. Likes to watch the sky on sunny days alone.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16