Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An odd College (1x1)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
"If you want, we can, but the store is just awesome!" She entered, breathing deeply. "Welcome." The store has posters from various pop TV shows at the entrance, some Pop! figures on the left side shelf, and various different clothes, most in black, grey, or red, littered on round racks in the store.

Felicity smiled. "Just m-my regular stutter."
"If you want, we can, but the store is just awesome!" She entered, breathing deeply. "Welcome." The store has posters from various pop TV shows at the entrance, some Pop! figures on the left side shelf, and various different clothes, most in black, grey, or red, littered on round racks in the store.

Felicity smiled. "Just m-my regular stutter."
1DKhf3D.png
"So... what should I get?" She asks looking around standing by Miuki. She looks around the store wondering what to try on if anything. The colors were a lot like the style Miuki wore... she follows Miuki.

"Ah ok. Sorry. I thought something happened." He says smiling kindly.
"So... what should I get?" She asks looking around standing by Miuki. She looks around the store wondering what to try on if anything. The colors were a lot like the style Miuki wore... she follows Miuki.

"Ah ok. Sorry. I thought something happened." He says smiling kindly.
"I think either a gray dress or long skirt would suit you well You don't seem to be the type to wear black, and red wouldn't accent you well." She grabs both options from the rack she was at. "I think this size would fit you. Try them on?"

Felicity chuckled lightly.
"I think either a gray dress or long skirt would suit you well You don't seem to be the type to wear black, and red wouldn't accent you well." She grabs both options from the rack she was at. "I think this size would fit you. Try them on?"

Felicity chuckled lightly.
1DKhf3D.png
She looks at the gray dress. "Ok. Ill be back." She says and returns within minutes. "What do you think?" She asks looking at Miuki. She wonders why Miuki likes her... Miuki was popular... She wasn't.

He looks at his notes. "So... do you like Julia?" He asks.
She looks at the gray dress. "Ok. Ill be back." She says and returns within minutes. "What do you think?" She asks looking at Miuki. She wonders why Miuki likes her... Miuki was popular... She wasn't.

He looks at his notes. "So... do you like Julia?" He asks.
Miuki made a happy screeching noise. "That dress looks so good on you! Your eyes and hair just pop with it!"

Felicity nods. "She's nice and c-considerate, as far as I know." The teacher yelled dismissal, and everyone started getting up. "What's y-your next class?"
Miuki made a happy screeching noise. "That dress looks so good on you! Your eyes and hair just pop with it!"

Felicity nods. "She's nice and c-considerate, as far as I know." The teacher yelled dismissal, and everyone started getting up. "What's y-your next class?"
1DKhf3D.png
Julia blushes. The dress didn't cover her neck... she looks in the mirror. "You.. you think so?" She asks.

"History. And Julia is very much like that. If she changed... well it would be very much unlike her." He says honestly. He looks at her.
Julia blushes. The dress didn't cover her neck... she looks in the mirror. "You.. you think so?" She asks.

"History. And Julia is very much like that. If she changed... well it would be very much unlike her." He says honestly. He looks at her.
"I-I mean, it's not like I've k-known her for very long. B-but if anything happens, I can let you know?" Felicity said questioningly.

Miuki nodded. "Yep yep! I can pay for it this once, just in case you don't want it later."
"I-I mean, it's not like I've k-known her for very long. B-but if anything happens, I can let you know?" Felicity said questioningly.

Miuki nodded. "Yep yep! I can pay for it this once, just in case you don't want it later."
1DKhf3D.png
"Please do. Id check myself but ny schedule is too hectic." He says. "Would you mind?" He asks looking at her about watching Julia.

Julia smiles and hugs Miuki. "What else should i try?" She asks noticing Miuki was very cold...
"Please do. Id check myself but ny schedule is too hectic." He says. "Would you mind?" He asks looking at her about watching Julia.

Julia smiles and hugs Miuki. "What else should i try?" She asks noticing Miuki was very cold...
Felicity shook her head. "I don't m-mind at all."

Miuki hugged her back, her finger tips colder than ice. "I think that would be enough for now, we don't want to go overboard right now."
Felicity shook her head. "I don't m-mind at all."

Miuki hugged her back, her finger tips colder than ice. "I think that would be enough for now, we don't want to go overboard right now."
1DKhf3D.png
"Thanks felicity." He says. Here is my phone number." He says.

Julia had a chill from the cold... "you think? Just the dress?" She asks looking at it again and smiling.
"Thanks felicity." He says. Here is my phone number." He says.

Julia had a chill from the cold... "you think? Just the dress?" She asks looking at it again and smiling.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25