Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RuneBloods [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Senkra Tensker ~ The Classroom.

Senkra visibly jumped back a bit. She had seen him before.. he seemed nice. Though, knowing the other class, could she really trust him?

"Uhh.. h-hi. I'm Senkra, but you probably already knew that.." Senkra murmured the last part.

(Example of a quick response to someone talking to you.)
Senkra Tensker ~ The Classroom.

Senkra visibly jumped back a bit. She had seen him before.. he seemed nice. Though, knowing the other class, could she really trust him?

"Uhh.. h-hi. I'm Senkra, but you probably already knew that.." Senkra murmured the last part.

(Example of a quick response to someone talking to you.)
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
Mallory Darte | Classroom

Mal stood slightly behind the others of her previous class, her bangs hanging over her eyes slightly as she twirled a bit of it with the finger. She frowned slightly as the teacher mentioned a team battle. That was… not ideal. Looking around, she recognised the girl who always seemed to be bullied. She was quick though and they cou- Oh, Lance is talking to her. Ok, thanks, perfect. But the girl had jumped…

Taking a deep breath, she really hoped this wouldn’t come off as scary. She waited for Senkra to make eye contact before her eyes began glowing slightly. It was only for a couple seconds as she sent gentle waves of calm, then her eyes went back to normal and she gave the girl a small smile. If she agreed to work with Lance, Mal supposed Kai would be the most optimal partner as his strength would be able to quickly take out their opponents as soon as Mal incapacitated them.

Before Senkra looked away, Mal made a subtle movement gesturing between herself and Senkra, raising an eyebrow. She hoped the other girl understood what she was trying to say.

Mal stood slightly behind the others of her previous class, her bangs hanging over her eyes slightly as she twirled a bit of it with the finger. She frowned slightly as the teacher mentioned a team battle. That was… not ideal. Looking around, she recognised the girl who always seemed to be bullied. She was quick though and they cou- Oh, Lance is talking to her. Ok, thanks, perfect. But the girl had jumped…

Taking a deep breath, she really hoped this wouldn’t come off as scary. She waited for Senkra to make eye contact before her eyes began glowing slightly. It was only for a couple seconds as she sent gentle waves of calm, then her eyes went back to normal and she gave the girl a small smile. If she agreed to work with Lance, Mal supposed Kai would be the most optimal partner as his strength would be able to quickly take out their opponents as soon as Mal incapacitated them.

Before Senkra looked away, Mal made a subtle movement gesturing between herself and Senkra, raising an eyebrow. She hoped the other girl understood what she was trying to say.
FusionFlare.gif
~~ Senkra Tenkser; The Classroom ~~

As Senkra stammered and began to have somewhat of an anxiety attack, her eyes drifted to another girl across the classroom. She instantly recognized her, though she couldn't place it.. either way, Senkra had a little inaudible gasp as the girl's eyes began to glow. It was only for a split second and, it was so fast that Senkra wasn't even aware that she had seen it. Though, glancing back to Lancelot for a moment, it felt as if a weight was taken off of her chest.

"But, uh, yeah. I'm Senkra Tensker. Nice to meet you ~" Senkra piped, startling herself by how easy it felt to talk for that moment. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a little movement. Glancing back to the girl, she saw her give her a slight nod. She paused for a moment, before realizing what she meant. She responded with a subtle nod, and glanced back to Lancelot.

"I'll see you around," She smiled, standing up and walking over to the girl.

(Another quick response hurr hurr)

As Senkra stammered and began to have somewhat of an anxiety attack, her eyes drifted to another girl across the classroom. She instantly recognized her, though she couldn't place it.. either way, Senkra had a little inaudible gasp as the girl's eyes began to glow. It was only for a split second and, it was so fast that Senkra wasn't even aware that she had seen it. Though, glancing back to Lancelot for a moment, it felt as if a weight was taken off of her chest.

"But, uh, yeah. I'm Senkra Tensker. Nice to meet you ~" Senkra piped, startling herself by how easy it felt to talk for that moment. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a little movement. Glancing back to the girl, she saw her give her a slight nod. She paused for a moment, before realizing what she meant. She responded with a subtle nod, and glanced back to Lancelot.

"I'll see you around," She smiled, standing up and walking over to the girl.

(Another quick response hurr hurr)
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png

Mal smiled slightly as the other girl came over to her. “Hi, I’m Mal,” she said softly, giving Senkra a small wave, “Um, sorry if you didn’t want me messing with your emotions. You… Looked really worried so I wanted to help.” She looked away guiltily, subconsciously beginning to twirl her hair again.

Mal smiled slightly as the other girl came over to her. “Hi, I’m Mal,” she said softly, giving Senkra a small wave, “Um, sorry if you didn’t want me messing with your emotions. You… Looked really worried so I wanted to help.” She looked away guiltily, subconsciously beginning to twirl her hair again.
FusionFlare.gif

"You manipulated my emotions?" Senkra blinked. While nobody knew of each other's powers- until they faced each other in battle, at least- it was still strange that her emotions were so easily moved and affected.

"Uhm.. thanks, I guess." While that factor made her uncomfortable, she still was acting more outwardly confident than she was earlier, as well as speaking more clearly and smoothly.

"You manipulated my emotions?" Senkra blinked. While nobody knew of each other's powers- until they faced each other in battle, at least- it was still strange that her emotions were so easily moved and affected.

"Uhm.. thanks, I guess." While that factor made her uncomfortable, she still was acting more outwardly confident than she was earlier, as well as speaking more clearly and smoothly.
-~-Lancelot // The Classroom-~-

Lancelot sighed. Although it was short, he enjoyed the conversation.. He supposed. Lancelot stayed in his seat, slightly frowning. He looked to his left hand, with the strange mark on it. He traced it with his finger, smiling.

For now, he slumped in his seat, waiting hopefully for someone else to interact with him.
-~-Lancelot // The Classroom-~-

Lancelot sighed. Although it was short, he enjoyed the conversation.. He supposed. Lancelot stayed in his seat, slightly frowning. He looked to his left hand, with the strange mark on it. He traced it with his finger, smiling.

For now, he slumped in his seat, waiting hopefully for someone else to interact with him.
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png

{Kai Blackwood || The Classroom }

Kai stood silently, thoughts abuzz in his mind, contrary to his calm outer image. The others soon began to converse with one another, and he was left to puzzle out the matter of partnership in this so-called 'tag-team battle.'

His eyes wandered around the room. Two of the girls had begun to talk to each other, and the boy- What was his name, Lance?- was left alone.

The more shy of the girls had surprised him, speaking calmly to Lance, very differently than she had been before, and Kai soon realized that it most likely had to do with the other girl.

"You manipulated my emotions?" he faintly heard.

Oh, so the girl could twist other's emotions. It would be good to have this girl on his team, and possibly dangerous to have her on someone else's. Kai began to make his way towards them.

{Kai Blackwood || The Classroom }

Kai stood silently, thoughts abuzz in his mind, contrary to his calm outer image. The others soon began to converse with one another, and he was left to puzzle out the matter of partnership in this so-called 'tag-team battle.'

His eyes wandered around the room. Two of the girls had begun to talk to each other, and the boy- What was his name, Lance?- was left alone.

The more shy of the girls had surprised him, speaking calmly to Lance, very differently than she had been before, and Kai soon realized that it most likely had to do with the other girl.

"You manipulated my emotions?" he faintly heard.

Oh, so the girl could twist other's emotions. It would be good to have this girl on his team, and possibly dangerous to have her on someone else's. Kai began to make his way towards them.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Kamiria Darbinyan | Lashe's Classroom - Arena

With a deep breath, Kamiria cracked her knuckles. As much as she liked a challenge, more than anything, she wanted to win. Glory and good grades were a motive behind this desire, but she could never deny that she loved the light of the flame and the thrill of setting flesh on fire. She knew she was one of the few people here who didn't mind the twistedness of the Seminary, but she had to get by somehow. The tests that they put their students through were exhilarating. And Kamiria had passed every one of them with flying colors. The pyromaniac was determined to do no differently in this class.

A quiet voice in response to her comment got her attention. Kamiria smirked. Syrah had a spunk she had always liked. And they had been quite the combatant in the last class. While she'd never sparred with them personally, Kamiria admired their technique. Not that she'd trade out her fire, her beloved explosives, but blood weapons? Now that got her heart pounding.

"Well then," she said, moving away from the wall and taking step towards the RuneBlood, "Why don't we spice it up together? You're a good fighter, I'm a great fighter, we'd make a good team, don't you think?" she smiled a toothy grin at them.

((Apologies for the short post, I can add on later if need be))
Kamiria Darbinyan | Lashe's Classroom - Arena

With a deep breath, Kamiria cracked her knuckles. As much as she liked a challenge, more than anything, she wanted to win. Glory and good grades were a motive behind this desire, but she could never deny that she loved the light of the flame and the thrill of setting flesh on fire. She knew she was one of the few people here who didn't mind the twistedness of the Seminary, but she had to get by somehow. The tests that they put their students through were exhilarating. And Kamiria had passed every one of them with flying colors. The pyromaniac was determined to do no differently in this class.

A quiet voice in response to her comment got her attention. Kamiria smirked. Syrah had a spunk she had always liked. And they had been quite the combatant in the last class. While she'd never sparred with them personally, Kamiria admired their technique. Not that she'd trade out her fire, her beloved explosives, but blood weapons? Now that got her heart pounding.

"Well then," she said, moving away from the wall and taking step towards the RuneBlood, "Why don't we spice it up together? You're a good fighter, I'm a great fighter, we'd make a good team, don't you think?" she smiled a toothy grin at them.

((Apologies for the short post, I can add on later if need be))
[@Kamirah]
[@Eclectic]
[@LancelotOfTheSky]
[@Blackjay]
[@Moonblinked]

((Because everyone is.. RELATIVELY active, we decided to make it so there is no posting order. Okay?)
[@Kamirah]
[@Eclectic]
[@LancelotOfTheSky]
[@Blackjay]
[@Moonblinked]

((Because everyone is.. RELATIVELY active, we decided to make it so there is no posting order. Okay?)
((ok ^^ I'll post soon!))
((ok ^^ I'll post soon!))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20