Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Okie
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Valencia took his hand. As he got up he hopped onto Ares's back and curled up in between his shoulder blades. "So who is doing what now?" Valencia asked curiously.
Valencia took his hand. As he got up he hopped onto Ares's back and curled up in between his shoulder blades. "So who is doing what now?" Valencia asked curiously.
((Ah so we're finally acknowledging the size difference.))

Ares adjusted Valencia slightly so he slid down his back and wrapped his wings around him. He sighed at Paean. "Are you sure it's Sangue?" Fear filled his voice. It was so unlike him. Epione walked around Ares to speak to Valencia. "Sangue is a very dark dragon. She calls herself a surgeon. When a dragon dies in these woods, she harvests their organs, but if she finds a living one, she takes it and keeps it in her dungeon. If she were smaller, we could take her on, but she's massive and the only one who would stand a chance against her is Ares. Maybe Achilles could, but she's so young."
((Ah so we're finally acknowledging the size difference.))

Ares adjusted Valencia slightly so he slid down his back and wrapped his wings around him. He sighed at Paean. "Are you sure it's Sangue?" Fear filled his voice. It was so unlike him. Epione walked around Ares to speak to Valencia. "Sangue is a very dark dragon. She calls herself a surgeon. When a dragon dies in these woods, she harvests their organs, but if she finds a living one, she takes it and keeps it in her dungeon. If she were smaller, we could take her on, but she's massive and the only one who would stand a chance against her is Ares. Maybe Achilles could, but she's so young."
pixilart-drawing.png
(( I thought it would be cute, and I didnt realize it was that big a difference until you pointed it out XD))

Valencia looked lost in thought for a moment. "We have a warrior in my clan, he is even bigger than Ares. If you all agree on it we can see if he will help." He looked at Ares, fear in his eyes. "Please don't fight this monster."
(( I thought it would be cute, and I didnt realize it was that big a difference until you pointed it out XD))

Valencia looked lost in thought for a moment. "We have a warrior in my clan, he is even bigger than Ares. If you all agree on it we can see if he will help." He looked at Ares, fear in his eyes. "Please don't fight this monster."
Just at that moment, Atalanta walked out of her tent. She glared at Valencia and growled. "We are not letting anyone know about this, about us. It was risky even letting you come here and if you tell even a soul about us, I will have your very own lover rip you limb from limb. He will listen to me. He may love you, but he is so much more loyal to me." Her words were like acid, like poison. They stung and hung in the air like a cloud of disease. She turned away from Valencia and faced the small group. "Okay, we need to get packed up and moving to the west guard tower as soon as possible! If Sangue finds us, it's us or her!"
Just at that moment, Atalanta walked out of her tent. She glared at Valencia and growled. "We are not letting anyone know about this, about us. It was risky even letting you come here and if you tell even a soul about us, I will have your very own lover rip you limb from limb. He will listen to me. He may love you, but he is so much more loyal to me." Her words were like acid, like poison. They stung and hung in the air like a cloud of disease. She turned away from Valencia and faced the small group. "Okay, we need to get packed up and moving to the west guard tower as soon as possible! If Sangue finds us, it's us or her!"
pixilart-drawing.png
Valencia shook Ares' wings off of him. He turned and looked into Ares' eyes. Showing no emotions, not even in his eyes, he asked in a monotone voice. "If you were asked by Atalanta to kill someone you love, would you?" He looked at Ares knowing that he knew something he didn't and decided to keep it hidden.
Valencia shook Ares' wings off of him. He turned and looked into Ares' eyes. Showing no emotions, not even in his eyes, he asked in a monotone voice. "If you were asked by Atalanta to kill someone you love, would you?" He looked at Ares knowing that he knew something he didn't and decided to keep it hidden.
A stone cold expression fell over Ares. He finally looked like warrior. "Atalanta is my queen, my goddess. I would not like it, but her word is absolute." He dipped his wing down, dumping Valencia on the ground. "Don't take it personally." His expression shifted again into his usual caring look. "You can't leave us though. These woods are impossible to escape. Sangue would one hundred percent find you before you could leave and then you would be tortured and then who knows what she would do. She is heartless."
A stone cold expression fell over Ares. He finally looked like warrior. "Atalanta is my queen, my goddess. I would not like it, but her word is absolute." He dipped his wing down, dumping Valencia on the ground. "Don't take it personally." His expression shifted again into his usual caring look. "You can't leave us though. These woods are impossible to escape. Sangue would one hundred percent find you before you could leave and then you would be tortured and then who knows what she would do. She is heartless."
pixilart-drawing.png
"I know." Valencia said his voice was still monotone and his body had become relaxed. "Have you ever wondered why I never mention my past or my parents?" He laid down unusually calm. Valencia was young and broken when he had been abandoned by his parents in the middle of the woods just because they wanted a daughter instead of a son. So when he heard Ares say that it broke him a little more. His parents had left him at the edge of these woods because they had heard a tale of a monstrous dragon that lived there and they thought it would be better if someone else killed him instead of them. Valencia had roamed the edge of the woods for days when he saw a dead dragon not that far in. As he watched, scared, a huge white and red dragon landed beside the body and started to cut out its organs. After seeing that Valencia ran away and was found by the Crystal Clear Clan. He has never told anyone what he saw.
"I know." Valencia said his voice was still monotone and his body had become relaxed. "Have you ever wondered why I never mention my past or my parents?" He laid down unusually calm. Valencia was young and broken when he had been abandoned by his parents in the middle of the woods just because they wanted a daughter instead of a son. So when he heard Ares say that it broke him a little more. His parents had left him at the edge of these woods because they had heard a tale of a monstrous dragon that lived there and they thought it would be better if someone else killed him instead of them. Valencia had roamed the edge of the woods for days when he saw a dead dragon not that far in. As he watched, scared, a huge white and red dragon landed beside the body and started to cut out its organs. After seeing that Valencia ran away and was found by the Crystal Clear Clan. He has never told anyone what he saw.
Atalanta once again glared at Valencia. "We don't care about your past. Now get your lazy butt up and help us pack up camp. You can humor us with your sob story later. Then, we'll tell you ours. You will feel blessed after you hear what we have to say." She scoffed and started pulling down her tent. Ares shot a sympathetic look to Valencia and shrugged. He didn't know what to say to the skydancer.
Atalanta once again glared at Valencia. "We don't care about your past. Now get your lazy butt up and help us pack up camp. You can humor us with your sob story later. Then, we'll tell you ours. You will feel blessed after you hear what we have to say." She scoffed and started pulling down her tent. Ares shot a sympathetic look to Valencia and shrugged. He didn't know what to say to the skydancer.
pixilart-drawing.png
Valencia helped pack up camp. During the process he helped Ares roll a tent. "I just thought it fit to tell you that I only have 5 more days before I must leave." Then he walked over to help the two wildclaw.
Valencia helped pack up camp. During the process he helped Ares roll a tent. "I just thought it fit to tell you that I only have 5 more days before I must leave." Then he walked over to help the two wildclaw.
Ares grabbed Valencia's arm and forced him to look at him. "You can't just say that and walk away." He focused his intense gaze on the small dragon. "Why? Huh? What if you can't?"
Ares grabbed Valencia's arm and forced him to look at him. "You can't just say that and walk away." He focused his intense gaze on the small dragon. "Why? Huh? What if you can't?"
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12