Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Rebellion Era RP! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Liam continued to walk towards the hallway as Trent reported to Captain Piett. He noted that a storm trooper patrol was in his path, but decided not to try and walk around them. So he headed directly towards the troopers and neatly stepped around any that stood in his way. He took no notice of their comments, mostly focused on getting to the mess as fast as possible. He wondered what they would be serving, and hoped it would taste better than their field rations. Unfortunately that distraction cost him, and he bumped shoulders with one of the other storm troopers without noticing or apologizing.
Liam continued to walk towards the hallway as Trent reported to Captain Piett. He noted that a storm trooper patrol was in his path, but decided not to try and walk around them. So he headed directly towards the troopers and neatly stepped around any that stood in his way. He took no notice of their comments, mostly focused on getting to the mess as fast as possible. He wondered what they would be serving, and hoped it would taste better than their field rations. Unfortunately that distraction cost him, and he bumped shoulders with one of the other storm troopers without noticing or apologizing.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
As the Twi'lek spoke his mind, all Gavin could bring himself to do was stare. Wow…. Guy really did mean it. He clicked his tongue and followed as the medical droid gently tugged the captive to a nearby cot. What could he say? There were lots of reasons these men joined up, not the least among them fear... not the least among them loyalty to the Empire either. He wished he could explain that he wasn't one of those people that Rhy'ull was talking about. There were a lot of things he wished he could explain… but the middle of a crowded medbay, surrounded by imperial personnel was not the place to do it.

"I think you'd be surprised," he said at last, adjusting the helmet under his arms, "and I don't think you know a damn thing about my ideals. Maybe if you took a little time, you rebels might get through your heads what it really is we're trying to do." He said it calmly, but his face was stern, bearing a look of underlying indignance."

XXXXX

Piett frowned at the scout's excuse. "Soldier, go and tell your commanding officer that I have the answer to his question, and tell him I expect him quickly." All that man had to do was follow the chain of command. The captain didn't ask for much. He had no idea why scout troopers insisted on being so outrageously stubborn about doing things their own way. It really was easier to simply follow the manual.

XXXXX

Thrax stepped aside with an exasperated frown and a roll of his eyes as one of the recently arrived scouts elected to take the most obnoxious rout and step through their ranks instead of taking an extra three steps. He just managed to suppress a scoff.

Hobson next to him was less accommodating. Thrax recognized, with a nervous jolt, the sound of armored shoulders smacking together, and he braced for what he knew was coming next.

"He watch it!" snapped his squad mate. Then, more quietly, the trooper menaced, "You got a problem, swoop boy?"
As the Twi'lek spoke his mind, all Gavin could bring himself to do was stare. Wow…. Guy really did mean it. He clicked his tongue and followed as the medical droid gently tugged the captive to a nearby cot. What could he say? There were lots of reasons these men joined up, not the least among them fear... not the least among them loyalty to the Empire either. He wished he could explain that he wasn't one of those people that Rhy'ull was talking about. There were a lot of things he wished he could explain… but the middle of a crowded medbay, surrounded by imperial personnel was not the place to do it.

"I think you'd be surprised," he said at last, adjusting the helmet under his arms, "and I don't think you know a damn thing about my ideals. Maybe if you took a little time, you rebels might get through your heads what it really is we're trying to do." He said it calmly, but his face was stern, bearing a look of underlying indignance."

XXXXX

Piett frowned at the scout's excuse. "Soldier, go and tell your commanding officer that I have the answer to his question, and tell him I expect him quickly." All that man had to do was follow the chain of command. The captain didn't ask for much. He had no idea why scout troopers insisted on being so outrageously stubborn about doing things their own way. It really was easier to simply follow the manual.

XXXXX

Thrax stepped aside with an exasperated frown and a roll of his eyes as one of the recently arrived scouts elected to take the most obnoxious rout and step through their ranks instead of taking an extra three steps. He just managed to suppress a scoff.

Hobson next to him was less accommodating. Thrax recognized, with a nervous jolt, the sound of armored shoulders smacking together, and he braced for what he knew was coming next.

"He watch it!" snapped his squad mate. Then, more quietly, the trooper menaced, "You got a problem, swoop boy?"
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Slave1 only gave a quick warning about departure before firing up launching signals and pulling out of the hangar abruptly.

Dax gave a sigh of relief and disengaged the rest of her armor locks shedding the heavy plating like a snake does its skin. Once free she dressed in her casual attire minus her boots, and pushed her armor into a organized pile next to her birth. She flopped down onto the lumpy mattress and sighed happily letting her eyes sink shut.

Fett gave an amused smile, silently noting that he'd need to check on her shoulder later once they were officially in the clear. Dead space held such sweet solitude, he would savor it for a while before engaging in the next job.

Rhy'ull simply sat on the cot, "your individual beliefs are of no concern of mine. Nor is the reason you became a soldier for the empire. You have slaughtered many who had done nothing wrong, that is why we fight you. To protect the innocent lives that you would rip away before their time. Still at least you do not mutilate to prove your point...as often as you used to."

He looked down at the flesh that used to be his most valuable asset. What good is a mechanic without hands? No good, no good at all, as far as he was concerned anyways.
Slave1 only gave a quick warning about departure before firing up launching signals and pulling out of the hangar abruptly.

Dax gave a sigh of relief and disengaged the rest of her armor locks shedding the heavy plating like a snake does its skin. Once free she dressed in her casual attire minus her boots, and pushed her armor into a organized pile next to her birth. She flopped down onto the lumpy mattress and sighed happily letting her eyes sink shut.

Fett gave an amused smile, silently noting that he'd need to check on her shoulder later once they were officially in the clear. Dead space held such sweet solitude, he would savor it for a while before engaging in the next job.

Rhy'ull simply sat on the cot, "your individual beliefs are of no concern of mine. Nor is the reason you became a soldier for the empire. You have slaughtered many who had done nothing wrong, that is why we fight you. To protect the innocent lives that you would rip away before their time. Still at least you do not mutilate to prove your point...as often as you used to."

He looked down at the flesh that used to be his most valuable asset. What good is a mechanic without hands? No good, no good at all, as far as he was concerned anyways.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Trent nods. "Yes sir." He says. He goes to get his officer. It wasn't an excuse. He didn't really didn't listen to his officer but he dud mention that rebels could be planning something... He finds his officer arguing to try and see the prisoner.

"Sir the captain would like a word." He says. The officer sighing and returns to captain Piett. "You requested me captain?" He asks. "We should find out what the prisoner knows before advancing the fleet." He recommends. Trent stood nearby after returning with the officer. He knew that he would probably get an ear full himself in a moment for being a lower rank approaching the captain of the Executor.

Though he preferred the free range scout troopers were given. It helped them approach their mission how they saw fit. They tended to break from the manual to accomplish the mission.
Trent nods. "Yes sir." He says. He goes to get his officer. It wasn't an excuse. He didn't really didn't listen to his officer but he dud mention that rebels could be planning something... He finds his officer arguing to try and see the prisoner.

"Sir the captain would like a word." He says. The officer sighing and returns to captain Piett. "You requested me captain?" He asks. "We should find out what the prisoner knows before advancing the fleet." He recommends. Trent stood nearby after returning with the officer. He knew that he would probably get an ear full himself in a moment for being a lower rank approaching the captain of the Executor.

Though he preferred the free range scout troopers were given. It helped them approach their mission how they saw fit. They tended to break from the manual to accomplish the mission.
Liam took a step to the side, jolted out of his thoughts. He crossed his arms and leaned back on his heels, eyes narrowed at the stormtrooper in from of him. He decided not to respond to the trooper's aggression, because a fight, either verbal or physical, would only further delay getting to the mess. "You were blocking the hallway," he replied, voice clipped and sounding slightly bored. He wasn't really intimidated by the troopers around him, even though they outnumbered him. He reckoned that since the Captain was there they'd be on their best behavior and wouldn't start a fight.

He looked away for a moment, distracted by movement at the edge of his vision. He watched as his officer and Trent approached the Piett, wondering why he had wanted their officer specifically to debrief. Surely Trent's report would be enough?
Liam took a step to the side, jolted out of his thoughts. He crossed his arms and leaned back on his heels, eyes narrowed at the stormtrooper in from of him. He decided not to respond to the trooper's aggression, because a fight, either verbal or physical, would only further delay getting to the mess. "You were blocking the hallway," he replied, voice clipped and sounding slightly bored. He wasn't really intimidated by the troopers around him, even though they outnumbered him. He reckoned that since the Captain was there they'd be on their best behavior and wouldn't start a fight.

He looked away for a moment, distracted by movement at the edge of his vision. He watched as his officer and Trent approached the Piett, wondering why he had wanted their officer specifically to debrief. Surely Trent's report would be enough?
He looked away for a moment, distracted by movement at the edge of his vision. He watched as his commanding officer and Trent approached Piett, wondering why he had wanted their commanding officer, specifically, to debrief. Surely Trent's report would be enough?

Gavin looked down at the Twi'lek's stubs and forced himself not to wince. He did allow a frown and a noncommittal grunt, silently wondering if he actually hadn't slaughtered any innocent men himself. Luckily he was saved from having to come up with any real apply by military efficiency.

No sooner had the medical droid departed than a real, human doctor appeared. He glanced up from his datapad first to see the Twi'lek's face, at which point he raised an unamused brow. At the sight of their captive's injury, however, the doctor's eyes wend very wide indeed, and he threw a look to Dalmerion.

Gavin shook his head. "Had a bad run in with a bounty hunter... Just clean him up, doc."

With a small puff of shock, the doctor strode off, only to reappear a few moments later with a small pan of bacta, setting it on the Twi'lek's lap and delicately lowering his wrists into the sickly sweet-smelling liquid. "Just – Just… Don't move."

Gavin shook his head. "Listen, we had you brought here, didn't we?" he said, gesturing to the pan of bacta on Rhy'ull's lap.

XXXXX

Piett raised a brow. "Yes, thank you, Commander; but I assure you that we are already well on our way in that direction. Now, as you would have already discovered if you had followed protocol, to say nothing of the chain of command, that rebel you were perusing is not from the outpost you just returned from. He was picked up by the bounty hunters on that ship that just departed, from a slaver ship.

"Now, if you are properly updated on the happenings of the ship, perhaps you would care to inform me of the outcome of your raid?"

XXXXX

Hobson only seemed to bristle more at the scout's smart mouth. "What, to good for an excuse me? Or take two steps to the left?"

Thrax glanced between the two of them and the captain standing a few dozen feet away. "Hobson… easy...."
He looked away for a moment, distracted by movement at the edge of his vision. He watched as his commanding officer and Trent approached Piett, wondering why he had wanted their commanding officer, specifically, to debrief. Surely Trent's report would be enough?

Gavin looked down at the Twi'lek's stubs and forced himself not to wince. He did allow a frown and a noncommittal grunt, silently wondering if he actually hadn't slaughtered any innocent men himself. Luckily he was saved from having to come up with any real apply by military efficiency.

No sooner had the medical droid departed than a real, human doctor appeared. He glanced up from his datapad first to see the Twi'lek's face, at which point he raised an unamused brow. At the sight of their captive's injury, however, the doctor's eyes wend very wide indeed, and he threw a look to Dalmerion.

Gavin shook his head. "Had a bad run in with a bounty hunter... Just clean him up, doc."

With a small puff of shock, the doctor strode off, only to reappear a few moments later with a small pan of bacta, setting it on the Twi'lek's lap and delicately lowering his wrists into the sickly sweet-smelling liquid. "Just – Just… Don't move."

Gavin shook his head. "Listen, we had you brought here, didn't we?" he said, gesturing to the pan of bacta on Rhy'ull's lap.

XXXXX

Piett raised a brow. "Yes, thank you, Commander; but I assure you that we are already well on our way in that direction. Now, as you would have already discovered if you had followed protocol, to say nothing of the chain of command, that rebel you were perusing is not from the outpost you just returned from. He was picked up by the bounty hunters on that ship that just departed, from a slaver ship.

"Now, if you are properly updated on the happenings of the ship, perhaps you would care to inform me of the outcome of your raid?"

XXXXX

Hobson only seemed to bristle more at the scout's smart mouth. "What, to good for an excuse me? Or take two steps to the left?"

Thrax glanced between the two of them and the captain standing a few dozen feet away. "Hobson… easy...."
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
The Twi'lek hissed but didn't resist treatment, he just sat there looking down at the stumps of flesh. After a few moments he looked up at the doctor, blue orbs searching for something though he couldn't have told you what. Finally he just closed his eyes and hung his head, sighing through the nose, his shoulders sagged too and he seemed to shrink as an entity.
The Twi'lek hissed but didn't resist treatment, he just sat there looking down at the stumps of flesh. After a few moments he looked up at the doctor, blue orbs searching for something though he couldn't have told you what. Finally he just closed his eyes and hung his head, sighing through the nose, his shoulders sagged too and he seemed to shrink as an entity.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
The officer wanted to grumble. "Well our mission sent over smoothly sir. No casualties. And all the targets were eliminated without detection. We noticed a data pad on imperial operatives though during our scouting and were unable to recover it as primary targets took our resources over recovery. I fear we may have data leaks sir." The officer says. Trent still wearing his helmet says nothing to continue the discussion. It wasn't his place to speak about orders and data found or speculated
The officer wanted to grumble. "Well our mission sent over smoothly sir. No casualties. And all the targets were eliminated without detection. We noticed a data pad on imperial operatives though during our scouting and were unable to recover it as primary targets took our resources over recovery. I fear we may have data leaks sir." The officer says. Trent still wearing his helmet says nothing to continue the discussion. It wasn't his place to speak about orders and data found or speculated
Hobson's angry words wrenched his attention back to the storm troopers in front of him. "I didn't notice you," Liam replied, voice still clipped but having an irritated edge. Why're you making such a big fuss, it's not like I hit you on purpose. You'd know if I'd done it on purpose. He dropped his arms and made to step around Hobson, but felt his back collide against something solid. Looking over his shoulder he saw another storm trooper standing far to close to him, close enough that he couldn't take a step back without walking into him. He turned his head back towards Hobson and bit out, "Sorry." They were really starting to annoy him now and he hoped if they got an apology, which is probably what they wanted, they would quit boxing him in.
Hobson's angry words wrenched his attention back to the storm troopers in front of him. "I didn't notice you," Liam replied, voice still clipped but having an irritated edge. Why're you making such a big fuss, it's not like I hit you on purpose. You'd know if I'd done it on purpose. He dropped his arms and made to step around Hobson, but felt his back collide against something solid. Looking over his shoulder he saw another storm trooper standing far to close to him, close enough that he couldn't take a step back without walking into him. He turned his head back towards Hobson and bit out, "Sorry." They were really starting to annoy him now and he hoped if they got an apology, which is probably what they wanted, they would quit boxing him in.
Hazard was way out of her league on this one. She wasn't a fan of subterfuge, it had never been her style.. save for when she was gambling. In these moments she didn't even hesitate to use her weird ability to sense if people are lying in order to continue raking in the chips. But for something like this? She did enjoy learning how the ship worked, and had a few times, purposefully rerouted power to other places just to screw with the other mechanics. Though only when she knew they weren't going to be in a fight or something.

Hazard knew she wasn't supposed to really bond with these people. They were the enemy. They'd only brought pain and near extinction to her species. Yet here she was, staring at a fellow engineer, hoping that he'd be okay. It was.. honestly a little unsettling how much she shared in common with the kid who lay before her. Nowhere to go, no family to be spoken of. He was all on his own in the vast galaxy, making ends meet however he could.

Hazard bit her lip and turned to stalk out of the medical bay. But as she moved, a strange sight caught her eye. Gavin, escorting in an armless Twi'lek into the bay. Her mind quickly off of the kid lying in the bed before her, Hazard's eyes widened slightly and she slowly made her way over toward them.

"A Twi'lek?" She asked, giving Gavin a sideways glance before giving the armless Twi'lek a smooth once over. Her nictitating eyelids blinked rather slowly and deliberately, A subtle hint to the Twi'lek that she wasn't as human as she appeared.
Hazard was way out of her league on this one. She wasn't a fan of subterfuge, it had never been her style.. save for when she was gambling. In these moments she didn't even hesitate to use her weird ability to sense if people are lying in order to continue raking in the chips. But for something like this? She did enjoy learning how the ship worked, and had a few times, purposefully rerouted power to other places just to screw with the other mechanics. Though only when she knew they weren't going to be in a fight or something.

Hazard knew she wasn't supposed to really bond with these people. They were the enemy. They'd only brought pain and near extinction to her species. Yet here she was, staring at a fellow engineer, hoping that he'd be okay. It was.. honestly a little unsettling how much she shared in common with the kid who lay before her. Nowhere to go, no family to be spoken of. He was all on his own in the vast galaxy, making ends meet however he could.

Hazard bit her lip and turned to stalk out of the medical bay. But as she moved, a strange sight caught her eye. Gavin, escorting in an armless Twi'lek into the bay. Her mind quickly off of the kid lying in the bed before her, Hazard's eyes widened slightly and she slowly made her way over toward them.

"A Twi'lek?" She asked, giving Gavin a sideways glance before giving the armless Twi'lek a smooth once over. Her nictitating eyelids blinked rather slowly and deliberately, A subtle hint to the Twi'lek that she wasn't as human as she appeared.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10