Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] looking for 1x1's or small group!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yeah! so spring/summer is calmer, the zombies are still around but their sluggish and easy to avoid?? and then when fall hits, everything dies and the zombies get faster and more aggressive maybe?? does that sound cool???

me too man i am hype!!
yeah! so spring/summer is calmer, the zombies are still around but their sluggish and easy to avoid?? and then when fall hits, everything dies and the zombies get faster and more aggressive maybe?? does that sound cool???

me too man i am hype!!
endure and survive.
That sounds wicked cool my dude, where do you want it to be on? I can do docs or forums but not much else...sorry but I'm a boring nacho when it comes to being social.
That sounds wicked cool my dude, where do you want it to be on? I can do docs or forums but not much else...sorry but I'm a boring nacho when it comes to being social.
Lichtdrache.gif
docs and forums are both good for me, i guess it depends on how mature you think the rp will be?? i tend to stretch the rules for gore and violence for the forums usually.... ha

that's chill! we can chat through pm's if we need to c:
docs and forums are both good for me, i guess it depends on how mature you think the rp will be?? i tend to stretch the rules for gore and violence for the forums usually.... ha

that's chill! we can chat through pm's if we need to c:
endure and survive.
Uuuuuummmmmmmm, pm chats for now so I don't take up all of this forums space.
Uuuuuummmmmmmm, pm chats for now so I don't take up all of this forums space.
Lichtdrache.gif
lil boop
lil boop
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

I'd love to roleplay with you!
A little about me, I will be 19 next month (wow that's weird to say lol) and I am a pansexual demigirl! Almost all of my characters are LGBTQ+ so no problems here. I also like to chat with my rp partners quite a bit, hehe ^w^
I will be starting college soon so I'm not sure how busy I'll be, but if I need to go a long time without posting I'll let you know! Forums, Skype, and Google Docs all work for me! Honestly, there isn't anything I find triggering. Gore if totally fine if you wanna do that, and I love romance! Other themes I'm interested in would be post-apocalyptic, fantasy, and soulmates.
@Incalyscent

I'd love to roleplay with you!
A little about me, I will be 19 next month (wow that's weird to say lol) and I am a pansexual demigirl! Almost all of my characters are LGBTQ+ so no problems here. I also like to chat with my rp partners quite a bit, hehe ^w^
I will be starting college soon so I'm not sure how busy I'll be, but if I need to go a long time without posting I'll let you know! Forums, Skype, and Google Docs all work for me! Honestly, there isn't anything I find triggering. Gore if totally fine if you wanna do that, and I love romance! Other themes I'm interested in would be post-apocalyptic, fantasy, and soulmates.
efp3UiJ.png
@EchoCry

yes excellent! hello!!

for me i like to chat through discord or pms and do the actual rp on docs if that's chill? if not i can rp on the forums as well, though i tend to be a bit much for them with gore and the like, ya know?

awesome. we could do something post apocalyptic and/or fantasy with a romantic soulmate aspect? that would be pretty cool??
@EchoCry

yes excellent! hello!!

for me i like to chat through discord or pms and do the actual rp on docs if that's chill? if not i can rp on the forums as well, though i tend to be a bit much for them with gore and the like, ya know?

awesome. we could do something post apocalyptic and/or fantasy with a romantic soulmate aspect? that would be pretty cool??
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

I'm afraid I've never used Discord, but PM's works just fine for chatting! Docs are cool for the rp too :3
Yeah, let's try a fantasy/soulmate rp! I have a plot idea, so let me know if you like it or want to do something different!

The rp could be set in a fantasy world where everyone has a soulmate. Each pair of soulmates has a matching symbol or mark, called a Soul Mark or something like that, somewhere on their bodies. This is the only way to be sure that the two are actually soulmates. Our two characters could meet and likely wouldn't see eye to eye at first (I always love an "opposites attract" kind of pairing X3), but eventually they learn to love each other.

Do you have any specific types of fantasy creatures in mind? (Werewolves, demons, dragons, witches, etc.)
@Incalyscent

I'm afraid I've never used Discord, but PM's works just fine for chatting! Docs are cool for the rp too :3
Yeah, let's try a fantasy/soulmate rp! I have a plot idea, so let me know if you like it or want to do something different!

The rp could be set in a fantasy world where everyone has a soulmate. Each pair of soulmates has a matching symbol or mark, called a Soul Mark or something like that, somewhere on their bodies. This is the only way to be sure that the two are actually soulmates. Our two characters could meet and likely wouldn't see eye to eye at first (I always love an "opposites attract" kind of pairing X3), but eventually they learn to love each other.

Do you have any specific types of fantasy creatures in mind? (Werewolves, demons, dragons, witches, etc.)
efp3UiJ.png
@EchoCry

i like that!! we could even squash it together with plot e?? with one character being royalty and another being a guard that came from poverty??? and maybe for soul marks. they could be scars that the other person gets???

i don't mind setting!! we could do a typical old fantasy or modern fantasy, and hiraeth has something similar to soulmates as well but it's a little more complicated. i have a another fantasy setting that's really new, but there aren't humans there, just fantasy/monster races and we could set it there too c:
@EchoCry

i like that!! we could even squash it together with plot e?? with one character being royalty and another being a guard that came from poverty??? and maybe for soul marks. they could be scars that the other person gets???

i don't mind setting!! we could do a typical old fantasy or modern fantasy, and hiraeth has something similar to soulmates as well but it's a little more complicated. i have a another fantasy setting that's really new, but there aren't humans there, just fantasy/monster races and we could set it there too c:
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

Awesome! Yeah, I did like plot e so we can definitely do that! So instead of Soul Marks, soulmates would just share each other's physical injuries

I'm interested in hearing more about your new fantasy setting and the types of creatures that live there ^w^
@Incalyscent

Awesome! Yeah, I did like plot e so we can definitely do that! So instead of Soul Marks, soulmates would just share each other's physical injuries

I'm interested in hearing more about your new fantasy setting and the types of creatures that live there ^w^
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7