Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden: IC Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Rennyn and Wryn stayed by the eldest princes widow for a while. Talking about nonsense and Ren asking for any new stories the young knight had to share. Like usual Wryn had many. After a while Wryn got an idea. “Hey! What if we walk around the castle? More fun than sitting in your room all day.” Ren raised a quizzical brow but Wryn only shrugged, “just a thought.”
Closing his book the blonde prince stood up, “I could use another book.” The knight picked up his discarded helm and headed to the door to open it for Ren.

“After you then,” he bowed slightly as the elf passed to which Ren groaned. They were about to exit the room when they stopped mere centimeters from bumping into the young page, the pair let out a soft gasp of breath.

“Sorry Rory,” Wryn said, “I didn’t see you there.”

“My apologies for almost running into you Mr. Horst,” Ren said respectfully. One of Royal standing shouldn’t refer to the ‘help’ in such a way but Rennyn always believed they deserved respect for all the work they do. “We were just heading to the library. I don’t specifically need anything and most of the Hunt is out I believe...” Wryn stiffened slightly at Ren’s side at the mention of the Hunt and fought mumbling some very impolite things to himself as Rennyn continued, “Care to join us?” The elf’s ears twitched. Hoping the page wouldn’t question why the pair was running down the corridor like madmen. Wryn chuckled as he noticed the princes slightly nervous behavior, something the future king hid very well, and lightly nudged his shoulder into the others in a comforting manner. Ren glared at his friend slightly before turning back to the page expectantly. He didn’t expect Rory to join them but, why not ask? “And please, just Rennyn will do. None of this ‘your highness’ nonsense.”

The whole exchange Wryn was smirking at Rory, or as he knew her to be Rowan, with mischief clearly sparkling in his golden/amber eyes. Oh Row, if he knew you were a girl. His apology would be so much more dramatic.

~~~~

Nyra was getting tunnel vision and felt like she was just chasing her tail. After a few more minutes of staring blankly at the piles of papers her eyes fluttered closed and she finally got some well deserved sleep.

~~~~

((Hope this post isn’t total trash. I had them bumping into Rowan but then EmeraldWaters posted her showing up before I could post so I made quick emends as best I could.))
Rennyn and Wryn stayed by the eldest princes widow for a while. Talking about nonsense and Ren asking for any new stories the young knight had to share. Like usual Wryn had many. After a while Wryn got an idea. “Hey! What if we walk around the castle? More fun than sitting in your room all day.” Ren raised a quizzical brow but Wryn only shrugged, “just a thought.”
Closing his book the blonde prince stood up, “I could use another book.” The knight picked up his discarded helm and headed to the door to open it for Ren.

“After you then,” he bowed slightly as the elf passed to which Ren groaned. They were about to exit the room when they stopped mere centimeters from bumping into the young page, the pair let out a soft gasp of breath.

“Sorry Rory,” Wryn said, “I didn’t see you there.”

“My apologies for almost running into you Mr. Horst,” Ren said respectfully. One of Royal standing shouldn’t refer to the ‘help’ in such a way but Rennyn always believed they deserved respect for all the work they do. “We were just heading to the library. I don’t specifically need anything and most of the Hunt is out I believe...” Wryn stiffened slightly at Ren’s side at the mention of the Hunt and fought mumbling some very impolite things to himself as Rennyn continued, “Care to join us?” The elf’s ears twitched. Hoping the page wouldn’t question why the pair was running down the corridor like madmen. Wryn chuckled as he noticed the princes slightly nervous behavior, something the future king hid very well, and lightly nudged his shoulder into the others in a comforting manner. Ren glared at his friend slightly before turning back to the page expectantly. He didn’t expect Rory to join them but, why not ask? “And please, just Rennyn will do. None of this ‘your highness’ nonsense.”

The whole exchange Wryn was smirking at Rory, or as he knew her to be Rowan, with mischief clearly sparkling in his golden/amber eyes. Oh Row, if he knew you were a girl. His apology would be so much more dramatic.

~~~~

Nyra was getting tunnel vision and felt like she was just chasing her tail. After a few more minutes of staring blankly at the piles of papers her eyes fluttered closed and she finally got some well deserved sleep.

~~~~

((Hope this post isn’t total trash. I had them bumping into Rowan but then EmeraldWaters posted her showing up before I could post so I made quick emends as best I could.))
((I'm not sure if I could keep up... ;-;))
((I'm not sure if I could keep up... ;-;))
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Hachiko rose his head, smiling a little at the large figure that approached. Their speech was a bit odd, but that was fine; he slowly nodded his head. "I'm sure I do somewhere." He stood from where he was seated, his kimono swishing around himself.
He stepped to the back parts of his stall, rummaging through some things. He grinned, then, returning with a gold necklace decorated with gems. He offered it out to the potential buyer.

"Would this make do, my friend?" He sure hoped so - the other's scent told him they weren't human, which pleased him; he was slightly more generous to non-humans as his buyers.
Hachiko rose his head, smiling a little at the large figure that approached. Their speech was a bit odd, but that was fine; he slowly nodded his head. "I'm sure I do somewhere." He stood from where he was seated, his kimono swishing around himself.
He stepped to the back parts of his stall, rummaging through some things. He grinned, then, returning with a gold necklace decorated with gems. He offered it out to the potential buyer.

"Would this make do, my friend?" He sure hoped so - the other's scent told him they weren't human, which pleased him; he was slightly more generous to non-humans as his buyers.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
((xP honestly i have shcool starting tomorrow so ill have to see on that . . . do what fits with your schedule best @/GlitterDCMarvel ^^'))
((xP honestly i have shcool starting tomorrow so ill have to see on that . . . do what fits with your schedule best @/GlitterDCMarvel ^^'))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Julia shrugged. "You seem a madam to me. Besides you're a high rank... if I don't address you proper. My brother and I are forced to leave..." she whispers. "I'm Julia Hawkins. It's OK if you don't mention your family... to many ours aren't even known..." she says finishing her drink. She never had this before and it showed in her reaction. "I'm not very strong I guess..." she mutters to herself. She looks at the empty cup thinking.

"I look fine? Surely you are not meaning that..." she says. She was covered in dirt.. "Well you could help us. My brother and I. Not at the farm but with... well whatever you're good at. I have only work clothes like this. Same with my brother." She sighs. She listened to her alibi abs believed it as she sat beside Cessa. "I apologize if I'm a pest..." she whispers to herself almost.
Julia shrugged. "You seem a madam to me. Besides you're a high rank... if I don't address you proper. My brother and I are forced to leave..." she whispers. "I'm Julia Hawkins. It's OK if you don't mention your family... to many ours aren't even known..." she says finishing her drink. She never had this before and it showed in her reaction. "I'm not very strong I guess..." she mutters to herself. She looks at the empty cup thinking.

"I look fine? Surely you are not meaning that..." she says. She was covered in dirt.. "Well you could help us. My brother and I. Not at the farm but with... well whatever you're good at. I have only work clothes like this. Same with my brother." She sighs. She listened to her alibi abs believed it as she sat beside Cessa. "I apologize if I'm a pest..." she whispers to herself almost.
"Me? high rank . . . I'm bout as far as one can get from that . . ." Oh great, when starts to say "bout" instead of "about" she's getting close to her limit. Today apparently she's feeling like staying below 8 drinks or something. "I'm Decessa. Never really had a family, so i never had a last name. But strenght doesn't just come automatically. You've gotta work for it. Eventually everyone can get there . . . but only some has the patience to wait for that. to work for that. If you've got it, then you can do it." Oh great, she's giving motivation speeches now.

"Ferus and I aren't the most friendly . . . better I stay away." she muttered, "But you are who you are, not who you look like. And you're not a pest, not until you believe so. You are only something when you truly thinks you are that certain thing."Great, encouraging speeches. She's either drunk, or humanity is seeping in. Or both.
"Me? high rank . . . I'm bout as far as one can get from that . . ." Oh great, when starts to say "bout" instead of "about" she's getting close to her limit. Today apparently she's feeling like staying below 8 drinks or something. "I'm Decessa. Never really had a family, so i never had a last name. But strenght doesn't just come automatically. You've gotta work for it. Eventually everyone can get there . . . but only some has the patience to wait for that. to work for that. If you've got it, then you can do it." Oh great, she's giving motivation speeches now.

"Ferus and I aren't the most friendly . . . better I stay away." she muttered, "But you are who you are, not who you look like. And you're not a pest, not until you believe so. You are only something when you truly thinks you are that certain thing."Great, encouraging speeches. She's either drunk, or humanity is seeping in. Or both.
sketch shop here!
((Okay... somebody give me a summary, so that I could at least get on my feet?))
((Okay... somebody give me a summary, so that I could at least get on my feet?))
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
((ok, so cessa's at a tavern/bar, julia and richard came into the same tavern/bar. and are talking. Then platinum came in too.

other plot, Ferus killed a werewolf, walked back, blair talked to him, he replied, they left on their seperate ways agian. Ferus is going to the Hunt base, which im going to assume for now is at the royal castle . . .

meanwhile, kava went off from the Untamed base, to the market place, and saw bast inquirying to hachiko, while liam was trying to steal from Hachiko . . .? im not sure if i interpret it right i think it's that way

i kinda got lost with the Rennyn plot because . . .. i can't keep up with all of them xP))
((ok, so cessa's at a tavern/bar, julia and richard came into the same tavern/bar. and are talking. Then platinum came in too.

other plot, Ferus killed a werewolf, walked back, blair talked to him, he replied, they left on their seperate ways agian. Ferus is going to the Hunt base, which im going to assume for now is at the royal castle . . .

meanwhile, kava went off from the Untamed base, to the market place, and saw bast inquirying to hachiko, while liam was trying to steal from Hachiko . . .? im not sure if i interpret it right i think it's that way

i kinda got lost with the Rennyn plot because . . .. i can't keep up with all of them xP))
sketch shop here!
((Blair killed two shapeshifters))

"Ah, drinking away troubles, but I have to admit you do look like a bounty hunter," Platinum said wistfully before chugging the contents in her cup. "How nice, my aunt had a farm," Platinum says, starting to go into a dizzy state. "Oh, I know Ferus, isn't he in the Hunt?" Platinum asked, even though she knew the answer and hiccupped.
((Blair killed two shapeshifters))

"Ah, drinking away troubles, but I have to admit you do look like a bounty hunter," Platinum said wistfully before chugging the contents in her cup. "How nice, my aunt had a farm," Platinum says, starting to go into a dizzy state. "Oh, I know Ferus, isn't he in the Hunt?" Platinum asked, even though she knew the answer and hiccupped.
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
Brielle Grove

Tired of the rain and her failure, Brielle decided to pack it up and leave the practice grounds. Walking through the city, her stomach growled at the small of fresh food as she headed down to the countless merchant stalls. While scanning the different types of shops, Brielle’s experienced eyes caught sight of a small child. Watching the boy weave through the crowd she figured he was probably up to no good. Although she may not be a knight, Brielle wouldn’t let the kid get into trouble.

“Hey, boy!” Brielle shouted as she tried to follow the tricky little bugger. Finally reaching him, she gasped at the sight of him. Sickly pale and young, Brielle knew she had to help him.

“Are you alright? Would you like some food?” She asked rapidly as she placed a hand on his shoulder.
Brielle Grove

Tired of the rain and her failure, Brielle decided to pack it up and leave the practice grounds. Walking through the city, her stomach growled at the small of fresh food as she headed down to the countless merchant stalls. While scanning the different types of shops, Brielle’s experienced eyes caught sight of a small child. Watching the boy weave through the crowd she figured he was probably up to no good. Although she may not be a knight, Brielle wouldn’t let the kid get into trouble.

“Hey, boy!” Brielle shouted as she tried to follow the tricky little bugger. Finally reaching him, she gasped at the sight of him. Sickly pale and young, Brielle knew she had to help him.

“Are you alright? Would you like some food?” She asked rapidly as she placed a hand on his shoulder.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22