Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ever look up?
1 2
[fixed it]

Gloom somewhat glared back.
He of course had the right to be suspicious but he was wondering through Plague Territory.

"You entered the territory of my Clan in the Plague flight. I have come to ask why."
She paused, forgetting how raspy her voice was. Had it really been that long since she used it?

Gloom continued asking more questions.
"I also need to know if you are in a clan." In all honestly Gloom didn't know why she was asking that. It wasn't Sona would forgive her. Though giving her prisoner might help.
[fixed it]

Gloom somewhat glared back.
He of course had the right to be suspicious but he was wondering through Plague Territory.

"You entered the territory of my Clan in the Plague flight. I have come to ask why."
She paused, forgetting how raspy her voice was. Had it really been that long since she used it?

Gloom continued asking more questions.
"I also need to know if you are in a clan." In all honestly Gloom didn't know why she was asking that. It wasn't Sona would forgive her. Though giving her prisoner might help.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Ears flicked forwards, the Imperial looked around. She could hear other dragons talking, which made her curl up a bit, nervous. Who was out here?
The technician weaved through some trees, staying out of view. Using her goggles, she was able to zoom in, and see in the dark, what looked to be a Ridgeback and a Coatl.

Gulping, she stayed out of view higher above them, but watched quietly, ears faced towards them.
Ears flicked forwards, the Imperial looked around. She could hear other dragons talking, which made her curl up a bit, nervous. Who was out here?
The technician weaved through some trees, staying out of view. Using her goggles, she was able to zoom in, and see in the dark, what looked to be a Ridgeback and a Coatl.

Gulping, she stayed out of view higher above them, but watched quietly, ears faced towards them.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Ravreneim audibly sniffed. "Didn't take nothin'. And so what if I am?" He was beginning to get angry, and edged closer to Gloom. He grinned in false humor, too-long teeth making this gesture as much a brandish as anything else. With a flick of the snout, the ridgeback knocked at a nearby tree branch with the horn on his nose. "We aren't back there anymore."

As of yet, he remained unaware of the imperial spying upon the two of them.
Ravreneim audibly sniffed. "Didn't take nothin'. And so what if I am?" He was beginning to get angry, and edged closer to Gloom. He grinned in false humor, too-long teeth making this gesture as much a brandish as anything else. With a flick of the snout, the ridgeback knocked at a nearby tree branch with the horn on his nose. "We aren't back there anymore."

As of yet, he remained unaware of the imperial spying upon the two of them.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Gloom bared he really teeth.
She needed to know these things, he didn't give much detail. Perhaps if she told him the name of her clan, or more of kingdom. If he was a member of an enemy clan the name would certainly ring a bell, And even if he wasn't Glooms clan was quite famous for bloodshed.

She took a small breath, and whistled softly.
Her Wendigo at close hand would be ok, she thought she heard a noise earlier and she'd need to know if anyone was spying on them, plus the Ridgeback was showing some threatening signals . Come to think about it Gloom was being rather paranoid. Odd.

"I do need to know this. I am of the Kingdom Of The Wendigo, if that rings a bell.
She very much hoped her Wendigo would arrive soon. She had a feeling something was watching them.
Gloom bared he really teeth.
She needed to know these things, he didn't give much detail. Perhaps if she told him the name of her clan, or more of kingdom. If he was a member of an enemy clan the name would certainly ring a bell, And even if he wasn't Glooms clan was quite famous for bloodshed.

She took a small breath, and whistled softly.
Her Wendigo at close hand would be ok, she thought she heard a noise earlier and she'd need to know if anyone was spying on them, plus the Ridgeback was showing some threatening signals . Come to think about it Gloom was being rather paranoid. Odd.

"I do need to know this. I am of the Kingdom Of The Wendigo, if that rings a bell.
She very much hoped her Wendigo would arrive soon. She had a feeling something was watching them.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Ravreneim chuckled, reconsidering the situation. "Alright, alright. What's a 'wendy' doing out here? Never mind, I don't want to know. Railclaw has my allegiance, second legion back before the dirt scarred over."

Railclaw was a fairly obscure clan, generally considered only a myth by those who didn't have to deal with them directly. There were rumors of strange technology and stranger faiths about them, but they probably hadn't garnered quite so much of a reputation. The ridgeback seemed more amused than annoyed now for whatever reason.
Ravreneim chuckled, reconsidering the situation. "Alright, alright. What's a 'wendy' doing out here? Never mind, I don't want to know. Railclaw has my allegiance, second legion back before the dirt scarred over."

Railclaw was a fairly obscure clan, generally considered only a myth by those who didn't have to deal with them directly. There were rumors of strange technology and stranger faiths about them, but they probably hadn't garnered quite so much of a reputation. The ridgeback seemed more amused than annoyed now for whatever reason.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Railclaw and the Kingdom of the Wendigo? Oh Gladekeeper, what has she stumbled upon now?
Trembling slightly, Kisara slowly backed off from the ridge area she was spying on them from.
It would do no good to be caught here, by these dragons.

Perhaps she should've stayed home.
Railclaw and the Kingdom of the Wendigo? Oh Gladekeeper, what has she stumbled upon now?
Trembling slightly, Kisara slowly backed off from the ridge area she was spying on them from.
It would do no good to be caught here, by these dragons.

Perhaps she should've stayed home.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
[ *p o k e* ]
[ *p o k e* ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png