Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned Gods (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
(when you bored in class and like a character, also i think it might be fun for Eulabe to not talk for a while) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/280149714488262657/380166240007618560/20171114_192317.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/280149714488262657/380166240527974410/20171114_192348.jpg[/img] Eulabe waled home silently, people snickering and pointing as she walked past, the darkness making her near invisible by the time she arrived at her storefront home, the back door aglow from the the forges in the basement. On the main window to her shop, where some of the useless clothing and armor were displayed, was a sign on it : [center]Starting a group of people to find a way out of here. Even though everyone has mostly done everything, we could all work together and combine ideas. If you wanna join and don't think this is stupid meet by the willow tree at 5pm. [/center] Slightly peeved someone would put it on her store, she ripped it off of the window, and glared at it. She had tried escaping, thousands of years ago when she first got here, one of the first 50 actually, but she wouldn't mind watching these people try, she could make some good weapons, and if she succeeded, could finally be normal again. Eulabe grabbed a hot coal, wrapped it in a towel, and put under the fur where Kapro was chilling, immeadately making a clicky-purry noise of comfort. It couldn't hurt to go, so she began the walk there. (time skip wOOOsh) the grass was soft and nice when she walked up the hill to the tree, a group of people she recognised from earlier, including the wolf kapro had been visiting.
(when you bored in class and like a character, also i think it might be fun for Eulabe to not talk for a while)
20171114_192317.jpg
20171114_192348.jpg

Eulabe waled home silently, people snickering and pointing as she walked past, the darkness making her near invisible by the time she arrived at her storefront home, the back door aglow from the the forges in the basement. On the main window to her shop, where some of the useless clothing and armor were displayed, was a sign on it :
Starting a group of people to find a way out of here. Even though everyone has mostly done everything, we could all work together and combine ideas. If you wanna join and don't think this is stupid meet by the willow tree at 5pm.
Slightly peeved someone would put it on her store, she ripped it off of the window, and glared at it. She had tried escaping, thousands of years ago when she first got here, one of the first 50 actually, but she wouldn't mind watching these people try, she could make some good weapons, and if she succeeded, could finally be normal again.
Eulabe grabbed a hot coal, wrapped it in a towel, and put under the fur where Kapro was chilling, immeadately making a clicky-purry noise of comfort.
It couldn't hurt to go, so she began the walk there.
(time skip wOOOsh)
the grass was soft and nice when she walked up the hill to the tree, a group of people she recognised from earlier, including the wolf kapro had been visiting.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
Giving a scoff like laugh “only to my favorites of course” he said dismissively which was true the gods he got fairly well enough with he was at least decent with. “Metal is a acquired taste” he sassed back at her “you left so many half alive and gave me something to do that day, it was a good day for the both of us”

“Oh yes trouble indeed, not only for those in this dreadful place, but those who placed us here” he growled out. When he got out and he will everyone will pay, he wasn’t the god of torture and pain for nothing after all, he earned that title for a reason and they will learn just that.

((That’s freakin awesome IMATRASHCAN))
Giving a scoff like laugh “only to my favorites of course” he said dismissively which was true the gods he got fairly well enough with he was at least decent with. “Metal is a acquired taste” he sassed back at her “you left so many half alive and gave me something to do that day, it was a good day for the both of us”

“Oh yes trouble indeed, not only for those in this dreadful place, but those who placed us here” he growled out. When he got out and he will everyone will pay, he wasn’t the god of torture and pain for nothing after all, he earned that title for a reason and they will learn just that.

((That’s freakin awesome IMATRASHCAN))
@/GaiaGoddess Sorry, I get confused, let's say they knew about each other and they maybe once or twice met

"Well, where is the goddess that made us all come here? Can she like show up so we can um start maybe?" She said, annoyed. She looked around and nodded to Michalous. Time for some hatred. Her powers worked best when she chanted it out. Making sure she was unrecognizable in her mask, she walked on up to the willow tree and started to chant.

"So, they say the goddess that brought us all together was the so-called ruler of the night. Well, isn't there a goddess of the moon? Selene? Plus, DONT THEY NEED A GODDESS OF A NIGHT? Who will raise the night and cover the world in darkness? Some of Us actually worked to get here!" She said, and her powers started to rub off she saw people started to become angry. The hatred was working.
@/GaiaGoddess Sorry, I get confused, let's say they knew about each other and they maybe once or twice met

"Well, where is the goddess that made us all come here? Can she like show up so we can um start maybe?" She said, annoyed. She looked around and nodded to Michalous. Time for some hatred. Her powers worked best when she chanted it out. Making sure she was unrecognizable in her mask, she walked on up to the willow tree and started to chant.

"So, they say the goddess that brought us all together was the so-called ruler of the night. Well, isn't there a goddess of the moon? Selene? Plus, DONT THEY NEED A GODDESS OF A NIGHT? Who will raise the night and cover the world in darkness? Some of Us actually worked to get here!" She said, and her powers started to rub off she saw people started to become angry. The hatred was working.
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
Sarnor continued strumming, snickering as Michalous and Raza conversed. They merely wanted to focus on their playing, gentle, soothing, and pleasingly rhythmic. They took their mind off of the conversation when they felt the presence of another nearby. Their chest began heating up and turning orange slightly, simply an instinct as they knew it was Kapro and its master. They let out a quiet sigh and tried to loosen up, resting their back against the stone. They knew more could be arriving, much to their discomfort, but made it unknown. Sarnor simply kept playing, waiting for the night goddess to arrive.

Their strumming almost came to an alarming halt as one of them grew angered. Most definitely a trick to get some chaos brewing again. They ignored it and just continued, a bit bored.
Sarnor continued strumming, snickering as Michalous and Raza conversed. They merely wanted to focus on their playing, gentle, soothing, and pleasingly rhythmic. They took their mind off of the conversation when they felt the presence of another nearby. Their chest began heating up and turning orange slightly, simply an instinct as they knew it was Kapro and its master. They let out a quiet sigh and tried to loosen up, resting their back against the stone. They knew more could be arriving, much to their discomfort, but made it unknown. Sarnor simply kept playing, waiting for the night goddess to arrive.

Their strumming almost came to an alarming halt as one of them grew angered. Most definitely a trick to get some chaos brewing again. They ignored it and just continued, a bit bored.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Lila realized what time it was and rushed to the meeting place to see the gods and goddesses there. "Wow I didn't think anyone would show up," Lila thought to herself.

"Hello everyone, um sorry if I'm wasting your time but I thought we should all work together to find a way out, even though I already said that on the poster.. hah hah," Lila said nervously.

She was really bad around people and didn't want them to laugh at her because if she sounded to weird and also a lot of the gods that showed up were evil or something like that.

"How about introductions? I mean we should all know each others names since we will be working together," she said to all the gods and goddesses.
Lila realized what time it was and rushed to the meeting place to see the gods and goddesses there. "Wow I didn't think anyone would show up," Lila thought to herself.

"Hello everyone, um sorry if I'm wasting your time but I thought we should all work together to find a way out, even though I already said that on the poster.. hah hah," Lila said nervously.

She was really bad around people and didn't want them to laugh at her because if she sounded to weird and also a lot of the gods that showed up were evil or something like that.

"How about introductions? I mean we should all know each others names since we will be working together," she said to all the gods and goddesses.
Nebula looks at the new arrival. So this was the goddess who decided they should work together. She smiles as she suggests introducing themselves. Nebula wondered what the other gods would think if she showed herself. Among the gods who resided in this village, Nebula was probably the most normal looking and never showed herself. They all knew her name and that she controlled fear but she had made sure she never revealed who she was. She looks back at the man hidden behind a skull mask. Maybe she would get to learn who he was.

Cosmos trots over and sits next to the other wolf. He felt drawn to this particular god and decided to be around him, at least until his master decided to either show herself or leave. He looked over the crowd at the base of the willow tree, his red eyes examining all the gods and goddesses.
Nebula looks at the new arrival. So this was the goddess who decided they should work together. She smiles as she suggests introducing themselves. Nebula wondered what the other gods would think if she showed herself. Among the gods who resided in this village, Nebula was probably the most normal looking and never showed herself. They all knew her name and that she controlled fear but she had made sure she never revealed who she was. She looks back at the man hidden behind a skull mask. Maybe she would get to learn who he was.

Cosmos trots over and sits next to the other wolf. He felt drawn to this particular god and decided to be around him, at least until his master decided to either show herself or leave. He looked over the crowd at the base of the willow tree, his red eyes examining all the gods and goddesses.
nc2b4dJ.gif
She grinned wickly, "It was fun. Watching them knowing they'll die, but still alive." She made a slitting gesture with her scythe,"When I get out, peace will go down first. But love has to stay. Because its so easy to manipulate people when they love. Oh, see the pain on their face when a war tear two lovers apart! The thrill!"

She cackled as they arrived at the tree, watching Rose exert her powers. emotions doesn't affect her often, and she just stared at the disorder with a grin. War is neutral in the end, siding with whoever is the strongest. Watching the host finally arrive, she spoke up, pointing her scythe, "Why don't you introduce yourself first host?"
She grinned wickly, "It was fun. Watching them knowing they'll die, but still alive." She made a slitting gesture with her scythe,"When I get out, peace will go down first. But love has to stay. Because its so easy to manipulate people when they love. Oh, see the pain on their face when a war tear two lovers apart! The thrill!"

She cackled as they arrived at the tree, watching Rose exert her powers. emotions doesn't affect her often, and she just stared at the disorder with a grin. War is neutral in the end, siding with whoever is the strongest. Watching the host finally arrive, she spoke up, pointing her scythe, "Why don't you introduce yourself first host?"
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
((blowin off steammmm)
"Yes, I agree with Raza, introduce yourself, you know the goddess of daylight, Hemera (real goddess) it must be really hard for her to try and raise the night, but go ahead, please introduce yourself," She said.
((blowin off steammmm)
"Yes, I agree with Raza, introduce yourself, you know the goddess of daylight, Hemera (real goddess) it must be really hard for her to try and raise the night, but go ahead, please introduce yourself," She said.
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
"Oh uh sure, Im Lila the goddess of the night even though it's not as evil or tough like you all," Lila said to everyone.

"You all can introduce yourself too, I mean if you want I don't wanna force anyone."
"Oh uh sure, Im Lila the goddess of the night even though it's not as evil or tough like you all," Lila said to everyone.

"You all can introduce yourself too, I mean if you want I don't wanna force anyone."
"First of all, I never said I'd be working together, and second of all, who said I was gonna work to get us out of here, I like it, there isn't anything happy here, mostly hatred, death, chaos, my sort of thing," Rose said.

"But If you must know," Rose takes off her mask, "I am Rose Delefant, daughter of Hades, goddess of hatred, and I was banished by the famous Aphrodite, the goddess of love, I deserve to be here," She said.
"First of all, I never said I'd be working together, and second of all, who said I was gonna work to get us out of here, I like it, there isn't anything happy here, mostly hatred, death, chaos, my sort of thing," Rose said.

"But If you must know," Rose takes off her mask, "I am Rose Delefant, daughter of Hades, goddess of hatred, and I was banished by the famous Aphrodite, the goddess of love, I deserve to be here," She said.
HzGpUHb.png[/url]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23