Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth High (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
((@Reiyn I'd love to see the master list!))

"I have a few friends from there, plus a cousin," she said, getting up to go to the first block. She slung her bag over her shoulders. "Well, I guess it's time to get one day closer to getting out of here," she laughed. "I'm going to Medicine class," she flipped her feathers, fixing them, "Where are you guys headed?" she asked Sanct and Cessa. She waited for the aisles to clear out before she started moving. There was no need to rush, her class was close by enough for her not to worry about time. She was excited about the class, especially since she had her sights set on being a healer someday.
((@Reiyn I'd love to see the master list!))

"I have a few friends from there, plus a cousin," she said, getting up to go to the first block. She slung her bag over her shoulders. "Well, I guess it's time to get one day closer to getting out of here," she laughed. "I'm going to Medicine class," she flipped her feathers, fixing them, "Where are you guys headed?" she asked Sanct and Cessa. She waited for the aisles to clear out before she started moving. There was no need to rush, her class was close by enough for her not to worry about time. She was excited about the class, especially since she had her sights set on being a healer someday.
"Band. Hopefully my saxophone skills hasn't rusted over the summer." Then she realized how music nerdy it made her sound, and turned the subject, "that's interesting!" Picking up her case carefully, she got out too. "Another year of school. Sweet." She had a hint of sarcasm in her words, though a bit of truth too. Another year of wrestling, sparring, jazz, math, and literature certainly is still a good year for her.
"Band. Hopefully my saxophone skills hasn't rusted over the summer." Then she realized how music nerdy it made her sound, and turned the subject, "that's interesting!" Picking up her case carefully, she got out too. "Another year of school. Sweet." She had a hint of sarcasm in her words, though a bit of truth too. Another year of wrestling, sparring, jazz, math, and literature certainly is still a good year for her.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Belle smiled brightly with interest, "I didn't know you played the saxophone, that's so cool!" She said, "Even if you have rusted, I'm sure others have too, plus, you're dedicated, I can tell." She smiled as she stepped into the aisle after a Pearlcatcher freshie. Another dragon stepped on her foot. "I'm so ready to graduate already," she sighed. "Maybe we can hang out later, do you do anything after school?"
Belle smiled brightly with interest, "I didn't know you played the saxophone, that's so cool!" She said, "Even if you have rusted, I'm sure others have too, plus, you're dedicated, I can tell." She smiled as she stepped into the aisle after a Pearlcatcher freshie. Another dragon stepped on her foot. "I'm so ready to graduate already," she sighed. "Maybe we can hang out later, do you do anything after school?"
She blushed slightly, though it was hard to tell with her red skin. "Not a lot of people knows . . . They all think I'm a jock or something. If you count being good at football as a girl counts. I've got sparring and other stuff today though." she give a little sigh, "otherwise I would've loved to hang out. You know what . . . I'll skip practice. Just today." Cessa winked.
She blushed slightly, though it was hard to tell with her red skin. "Not a lot of people knows . . . They all think I'm a jock or something. If you count being good at football as a girl counts. I've got sparring and other stuff today though." she give a little sigh, "otherwise I would've loved to hang out. You know what . . . I'll skip practice. Just today." Cessa winked.
sketch shop here!
Sanct watched Junior step into the light and begin his speech and snickered. You could hardly see the golden pearlcatcher, save for his brown shirt. He hardly listened to his speech, as he was too busy attempting to distract him as a joke. However it didn't work and Junior's speech went by without a hitch. He stood and shouldered his bag and turned to Belle and Cessa. The two were already treading out of the auditorium, and Cessa was saying she'll skip practice to hang out with Belle. Shame, he really wanted to catch up with them. Oh well. Sanct shrugged absently. I'm sure I'll find time to see them later.

He didn't use the main doors for the auditorium, but stepped out one of the smaller side doors and began his trek to the english wing on the other side of the school. But before he did, he should pay Junior a visit. Sanct knew exactly where he would be and took a quick detour to the band room. Just as expected, there was Junior, scooping up his violin case like it was his baby. Sanct grinned.

"What's up, nerd-o?" Sanct playfully nudged him and laughed. "Nice speech, you could really hear all the time and thought ya put into it."
Sanct watched Junior step into the light and begin his speech and snickered. You could hardly see the golden pearlcatcher, save for his brown shirt. He hardly listened to his speech, as he was too busy attempting to distract him as a joke. However it didn't work and Junior's speech went by without a hitch. He stood and shouldered his bag and turned to Belle and Cessa. The two were already treading out of the auditorium, and Cessa was saying she'll skip practice to hang out with Belle. Shame, he really wanted to catch up with them. Oh well. Sanct shrugged absently. I'm sure I'll find time to see them later.

He didn't use the main doors for the auditorium, but stepped out one of the smaller side doors and began his trek to the english wing on the other side of the school. But before he did, he should pay Junior a visit. Sanct knew exactly where he would be and took a quick detour to the band room. Just as expected, there was Junior, scooping up his violin case like it was his baby. Sanct grinned.

"What's up, nerd-o?" Sanct playfully nudged him and laughed. "Nice speech, you could really hear all the time and thought ya put into it."
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Baniko looked at the clock, that joy left and filled in with dread. Did he Miss something?! Surely class should have started around now or earlier? He couldn't have missed anything could've he? The teacher left to go somewhere... Baniko started to over think things as he started to hear footsteps! Such an odd thing to be happy about but still! So he wasn't ditched! Great! Kinda was but great! As the students kept trickling in the Fae perked up to his once again happy go lucky additude.
Baniko looked at the clock, that joy left and filled in with dread. Did he Miss something?! Surely class should have started around now or earlier? He couldn't have missed anything could've he? The teacher left to go somewhere... Baniko started to over think things as he started to hear footsteps! Such an odd thing to be happy about but still! So he wasn't ditched! Great! Kinda was but great! As the students kept trickling in the Fae perked up to his once again happy go lucky additude.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
[center][font=book antiqua]((First period has started. Here's the master list, scries included in case you wanna see. [b]Algebra 1:[/b] Mister Vae Ridgeback Male Metallic/Shimmer/Smoke Cornflower/Shamrock/Shadow Shadow [b]Geometry:[/b] Miss Extritio Guardian Female Crystal/Facet/Okapi Ginger/Tan/Tangerine Arcane [b]Algebra 2: [/b]Mister Agonia Tundra Male Ripple/Alloy/Stained Ice/Charcoal/Denim Plague [b]Pre-Cal:[/b] Miss Patiens Pearlcatcher Female Savannah/Alloy/Stained Umber/Watermelon/Copper Wind [b]Calculus:[/b] Mister Dolor Nocturne Male Giraffe/Freckle/Basic Fog/Mist/Emerald Shadow [b]English 9:[/b] Miss Oratio Imperial Female Iridescent/Facet/Runes Marigold/Twilight/Saffron Fire [b]English 10:[/b] Miss Lingua Pearlcatcher Female Jupiter/Saturn/Runes Jade/Jade/Grape Shadow [b]English 11:[/b] Miss Britannicus Bogsneak Female Speckle/Toxin/Runes Latte/Mantis/Swamp Wind [b]English 12:[/b] Miss Anglicus Wildclaw Female Iridescent/Bee/Runes Iris/Coal/White Shadow [b]Bio:[/b] Mister Biologia Pearlcatcher Male Basic/Spinner/Crackle Obsidian/Mint/Obsidian Water [b]Chem:[/b] Mister Liber Pearlcatcher Male Jupiter/Safari/Thylacine Latte/Charcoal/Coal Earth [b]Physics: [/b]Mister Physice Guardian Male Jaguar/Rosette/Basic Pearl/Pearl/Shadow Shadow [b]Earth Sciences:[/b] Mister Terra Mirror Male Tapir/Freckle/Spines Moss/Umber/Black Plague [b]Band: [/b]Miss Vinclum Coatl Female Skink/Shimmer/Glimmer Wisteria/Mantis/Blackberry Light [b]Choir:[/b] Miss Chorum Tundra Female Clown/Seraph/Stained Dirt/Turquoise/Maize Lightning [b]Art: [/b]Miss Artem Spiral Female Piebald/Paint/Spines Robin/Grapefruit/Honey Shadow [b]Auto/Construction: [/b]Mister Forma Snapper Male Savannah/Striation/Lace Dirt/Dirt/Sunset Fire [b]Medicine: [/b]Miss Clinicae Ridgeback Female Jaguar/Bee/Capsule Blood/White/Blood Plague [b]Police Work:[/b] Mister Securitas Imperial Male Metallic/Alloy/Opal Splash/Ruby/White Ice [b]Cooking: [/b]Miss Cocos Snapper Female Basic/Basic/Underbelly White/White/White Earth [b]Coding: [/b]Mister Lex Fae Male Metallic/Alloy/Circuit Obsidian/Obsidian/Radioactive Nature [b]Principal: [/b]Mister Caput Wildclaw Male Speckle/Striation/Lace Taupe/Taupe/Abyss Water Oh and here's who runs which extracurricular Sports - Football (Forma), Soccer (Artem), Track and Field (Lingua), Baseball (Securitas), Basketball (Terra), Volleyball (Anglicus), Cheerleading (Agonia), Marching Band (Vinclum), Tennis (Vae), Cross Country (Patiens), Wrestling (Britannicus), Sparring (Clinicae). Academics - Spell Bowl (Oratio), Speech Team (Oratio), Quiz Bowl (Liber), Science Olympiad (Physice), Robotics (Lex), Student Council (Extritio) Art - Art Society (Artem), Fashion Club (Artem), Show Choir (Chorum))) Junior looked up from his violin and scoffed. "Nothing much loser. And for you information, I was thinking about for like half an hour. That's more preparation than I gave my speech for class president." He glanced up at the clock. "Don't you have places to be? Or are you doing that thing where you put off getting to class as long as you can because you know they won't count you late?" @/burritoray Miss Vinclum stared at her class list for a moment. She tapped her claw against her conductor's podium before gasping. "Crap!" She quickly rushed into her office and grabbed another sheet of paper. She came back out and sharply tapped her baton on the stand. "Okay, so it seems as though I have once again double booked a class period, but we'll make this work." A few students who weren't in the class, but knew Vinclum, laughed. She glared and continued talking. "Um... Okay, so my concert band needs more work. Jazz band, go to the big practice room across the hall and do some sight reading. Cessa, I trust you, guide the class." She turned away from them as students shuffled out and focused on the freshmen and some upperclasmen. "Okay, you guys are my concert band. No offense, but you probably don't know how to play your instrument that well....." ((you can't hear her anymore)) @/reanimated @/skulllotus [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=14&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=32&auth=bc2fa83a053a70d9752e94abfcf93279a97571cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Miss Lingua stood at the front of the class. Her deep purple eyes seemed to pierce into the very soul of every student present in the room. ((I'm lookin' at you reanimated)). Suddenly, a warm smile spread across her face. The runes on her body shifted into characters that they could read. Things such as 'happy', 'joy' and other words. Lingua circled the class for a moment. "Most of you guys probably already know each other, but I don't know you, so you will have ten minutes to write a quick speech about yourself and then two minutes to perform it. I want you to write it out and then I'll grade you grammar, spelling, and other important things. This will be your first grade in this class, so make it good." @/liberosis @/kittydoctor @/yarndrawcia @/kamirah ((wow)) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=19&breed=5&element=2&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=39cf3a17ef97e70f0abb5ec3912d3f05ba7bc00d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Every seat was taken. There was not a single space at the desks or lab tables that wasn't filled with a student. Miss Clinicae stood at the front. Her massive size filled the entirety of the front of the room, however, the size of the classroom was still much larger to accommodate having a class of monoliths. A large longneck lay on the table in front of her. With one swift movement, she pulled a massive knife out of her desk and stabbed it in the stomach. The creature let out terrifying screams as blood trickled down its chin. "Quick! How do I save it? I wanna know what you guys know! Quick! It's dying!" Her voice sounded urgent, but there a twisted undertone in it. She must've taken some sort of sick pleasure in hurting the helpless creature. @/starglade @/sylveadiff [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=12&winggene=17&wings=120&auth=9ea35231f42b540c32094db333c8165fdb95ef8c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Miss Patiens let out a little cough from the front of the room in an attempt to get everyone's attention. Deep wrinkles hung under her eyes and on her cheek bones. Little spots dotted her claws. A pair of gray, halfmoon glasses sat on his nose. "I just want to get a feel of how much everyone remembers, so you'll be taking a little pretest. Its not for a grade." She waved her hand through the air. A stack of papers floated up from her desk and distributed itself to each student. Patiens yawned, sat down in her chair, pulled a blanket out from under her desk, and fell asleep. @/nymphii [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=4&breed=14&element=3&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=79&auth=5b9e6a19c5849441ada1f5795ebf140bf18f71c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Miss Britannicus tilted her head and stared at the class. Her bright green eyes seemed to glass over as they drifted from dragon to dragon, carefully inspecting every aspect them, as though she was attempting to see into their souls. Her runes danced across her body, never changing shape, just moving. She was like living paper. "I want to try something new." She thought for a moment then nodded. "Yeah. Normally I do this project at the end of the year, but I don't know, I'm feeling it." She nodded again and opened her file cabinet. She pulled out some papers and handed one to each student. "You guys are going to become published authors. I'll be your editor and publisher. Normally, we start with analyzing literature, but that can be so dull." She nodded once more. "Just read the paper, if you have question, just ask." Britannicus stepped over to her desk again and turned on the stereo. Soft soul music drifted out from the speakers and filled the room.
((First period has started. Here's the master list, scries included in case you wanna see.
Algebra 1: Mister Vae Ridgeback Male Metallic/Shimmer/Smoke Cornflower/Shamrock/Shadow Shadow
Geometry: Miss Extritio Guardian Female Crystal/Facet/Okapi Ginger/Tan/Tangerine Arcane
Algebra 2: Mister Agonia Tundra Male Ripple/Alloy/Stained Ice/Charcoal/Denim Plague
Pre-Cal: Miss Patiens Pearlcatcher Female Savannah/Alloy/Stained Umber/Watermelon/Copper Wind
Calculus: Mister Dolor Nocturne Male Giraffe/Freckle/Basic Fog/Mist/Emerald Shadow
English 9: Miss Oratio Imperial Female Iridescent/Facet/Runes Marigold/Twilight/Saffron Fire
English 10: Miss Lingua Pearlcatcher Female Jupiter/Saturn/Runes Jade/Jade/Grape Shadow
English 11: Miss Britannicus Bogsneak Female Speckle/Toxin/Runes Latte/Mantis/Swamp Wind
English 12: Miss Anglicus Wildclaw Female Iridescent/Bee/Runes Iris/Coal/White Shadow
Bio: Mister Biologia Pearlcatcher Male Basic/Spinner/Crackle Obsidian/Mint/Obsidian Water
Chem: Mister Liber Pearlcatcher Male Jupiter/Safari/Thylacine Latte/Charcoal/Coal Earth
Physics: Mister Physice Guardian Male Jaguar/Rosette/Basic Pearl/Pearl/Shadow Shadow
Earth Sciences: Mister Terra Mirror Male Tapir/Freckle/Spines Moss/Umber/Black Plague
Band: Miss Vinclum Coatl Female Skink/Shimmer/Glimmer Wisteria/Mantis/Blackberry Light
Choir: Miss Chorum Tundra Female Clown/Seraph/Stained Dirt/Turquoise/Maize Lightning
Art: Miss Artem Spiral Female Piebald/Paint/Spines Robin/Grapefruit/Honey Shadow
Auto/Construction: Mister Forma Snapper Male Savannah/Striation/Lace Dirt/Dirt/Sunset Fire
Medicine: Miss Clinicae Ridgeback Female Jaguar/Bee/Capsule Blood/White/Blood Plague
Police Work: Mister Securitas Imperial Male Metallic/Alloy/Opal Splash/Ruby/White Ice
Cooking: Miss Cocos Snapper Female Basic/Basic/Underbelly White/White/White Earth
Coding: Mister Lex Fae Male Metallic/Alloy/Circuit Obsidian/Obsidian/Radioactive Nature
Principal: Mister Caput Wildclaw Male Speckle/Striation/Lace Taupe/Taupe/Abyss Water

Oh and here's who runs which extracurricular
Sports - Football (Forma), Soccer (Artem), Track and Field (Lingua), Baseball (Securitas), Basketball (Terra), Volleyball (Anglicus), Cheerleading (Agonia), Marching Band (Vinclum), Tennis (Vae), Cross Country (Patiens), Wrestling (Britannicus), Sparring (Clinicae).
Academics - Spell Bowl (Oratio), Speech Team (Oratio), Quiz Bowl (Liber), Science Olympiad (Physice), Robotics (Lex), Student Council (Extritio)
Art - Art Society (Artem), Fashion Club (Artem), Show Choir (Chorum)))

Junior looked up from his violin and scoffed.
"Nothing much loser. And for you information, I was thinking about for like half an hour. That's more preparation than I gave my speech for class president." He glanced up at the clock. "Don't you have places to be? Or are you doing that thing where you put off getting to class as long as you can because you know they won't count you late?"

@/burritoray

Miss Vinclum stared at her class list for a moment. She tapped her claw against her conductor's podium before gasping.
"Crap!" She quickly rushed into her office and grabbed another sheet of paper. She came back out and sharply tapped her baton on the stand. "Okay, so it seems as though I have once again double booked a class period, but we'll make this work." A few students who weren't in the class, but knew Vinclum, laughed. She glared and continued talking. "Um... Okay, so my concert band needs more work. Jazz band, go to the big practice room across the hall and do some sight reading. Cessa, I trust you, guide the class." She turned away from them as students shuffled out and focused on the freshmen and some upperclasmen. "Okay, you guys are my concert band. No offense, but you probably don't know how to play your instrument that well....." ((you can't hear her anymore))

@/reanimated @/skulllotus

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=14&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=32&auth=bc2fa83a053a70d9752e94abfcf93279a97571cd&dummyext=prev.png

Miss Lingua stood at the front of the class. Her deep purple eyes seemed to pierce into the very soul of every student present in the room. ((I'm lookin' at you reanimated)). Suddenly, a warm smile spread across her face. The runes on her body shifted into characters that they could read. Things such as 'happy', 'joy' and other words. Lingua circled the class for a moment.
"Most of you guys probably already know each other, but I don't know you, so you will have ten minutes to write a quick speech about yourself and then two minutes to perform it. I want you to write it out and then I'll grade you grammar, spelling, and other important things. This will be your first grade in this class, so make it good."

@/liberosis @/kittydoctor @/yarndrawcia @/kamirah ((wow))

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=19&breed=5&element=2&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=39cf3a17ef97e70f0abb5ec3912d3f05ba7bc00d&dummyext=prev.png

Every seat was taken. There was not a single space at the desks or lab tables that wasn't filled with a student. Miss Clinicae stood at the front. Her massive size filled the entirety of the front of the room, however, the size of the classroom was still much larger to accommodate having a class of monoliths. A large longneck lay on the table in front of her. With one swift movement, she pulled a massive knife out of her desk and stabbed it in the stomach. The creature let out terrifying screams as blood trickled down its chin.
"Quick! How do I save it? I wanna know what you guys know! Quick! It's dying!" Her voice sounded urgent, but there a twisted undertone in it. She must've taken some sort of sick pleasure in hurting the helpless creature.

@/starglade @/sylveadiff

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=12&winggene=17&wings=120&auth=9ea35231f42b540c32094db333c8165fdb95ef8c&dummyext=prev.png

Miss Patiens let out a little cough from the front of the room in an attempt to get everyone's attention. Deep wrinkles hung under her eyes and on her cheek bones. Little spots dotted her claws. A pair of gray, halfmoon glasses sat on his nose.
"I just want to get a feel of how much everyone remembers, so you'll be taking a little pretest. Its not for a grade."
She waved her hand through the air. A stack of papers floated up from her desk and distributed itself to each student. Patiens yawned, sat down in her chair, pulled a blanket out from under her desk, and fell asleep.

@/nymphii

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=4&breed=14&element=3&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=79&auth=5b9e6a19c5849441ada1f5795ebf140bf18f71c3&dummyext=prev.png

Miss Britannicus tilted her head and stared at the class. Her bright green eyes seemed to glass over as they drifted from dragon to dragon, carefully inspecting every aspect them, as though she was attempting to see into their souls. Her runes danced across her body, never changing shape, just moving. She was like living paper.
"I want to try something new." She thought for a moment then nodded. "Yeah. Normally I do this project at the end of the year, but I don't know, I'm feeling it." She nodded again and opened her file cabinet. She pulled out some papers and handed one to each student. "You guys are going to become published authors. I'll be your editor and publisher. Normally, we start with analyzing literature, but that can be so dull." She nodded once more. "Just read the paper, if you have question, just ask."
Britannicus stepped over to her desk again and turned on the stereo. Soft soul music drifted out from the speakers and filled the room.
pixilart-drawing.png
Sanct laughed at Junior's comment and bid him farewell before making his way to his classroom. He plopped down in a seat just as the bell rang and smiled to himself, pleased at his perfect arrival. He watched the teacher stare down every student in the classroom and stared at her with matching intensity. When the two dragons' eyes met Sanct smirked, to show he wasn't afraid of her. She smiled back and quickly assigned them a speech to be completed in ten minutes. Sanct quickly pulled a stack of blank paper and his pencil case from his bag and got to work, not paying attention to anything besides the paper in front of him.
Sanct laughed at Junior's comment and bid him farewell before making his way to his classroom. He plopped down in a seat just as the bell rang and smiled to himself, pleased at his perfect arrival. He watched the teacher stare down every student in the classroom and stared at her with matching intensity. When the two dragons' eyes met Sanct smirked, to show he wasn't afraid of her. She smiled back and quickly assigned them a speech to be completed in ten minutes. Sanct quickly pulled a stack of blank paper and his pencil case from his bag and got to work, not paying attention to anything besides the paper in front of him.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Waving goodbye to Belle, she put on her tough look again, rushing to band, occasionally pausing to punch a bully or something. Arriving just on time, she heard Miss Vinclum's words. After leading the band out, Cessa grumbled a complaint of a sort after she's out of earshot. "Well band. Come on. Read music. Warm up. You know the drill." She waved them off, and took out a fresh reed for her saxophone. Blowing into it, a smooth tone rang out. Smooth as ever, she thought smugly. Taking out her music, she placed it on a stand and started to sightread, barely stopping from making a mistake.
Waving goodbye to Belle, she put on her tough look again, rushing to band, occasionally pausing to punch a bully or something. Arriving just on time, she heard Miss Vinclum's words. After leading the band out, Cessa grumbled a complaint of a sort after she's out of earshot. "Well band. Come on. Read music. Warm up. You know the drill." She waved them off, and took out a fresh reed for her saxophone. Blowing into it, a smooth tone rang out. Smooth as ever, she thought smugly. Taking out her music, she placed it on a stand and started to sightread, barely stopping from making a mistake.
sketch shop here!
He happily nodded and went of to get some writing materials. Soon he started to write around two paragraphs rambling on about how he absolutely loved creatures, especially his Ziriki and he loved to shoot blowguns. Really that's was pretty much it, nothing more and nothing less. Blowguns and creatures. The writing had fairly decent grammar, forgetting a uppercase letter and capitalizing wrong here and there. Then he dozed off into space staring at nothing, looked dead pretty much.
He happily nodded and went of to get some writing materials. Soon he started to write around two paragraphs rambling on about how he absolutely loved creatures, especially his Ziriki and he loved to shoot blowguns. Really that's was pretty much it, nothing more and nothing less. Blowguns and creatures. The writing had fairly decent grammar, forgetting a uppercase letter and capitalizing wrong here and there. Then he dozed off into space staring at nothing, looked dead pretty much.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9