Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Still) Looking for 1x1 RP
1 2
@Puffeh

Hope it's not too late to drop my name in the hat as well? I'm a returning player to FR (no small thanks to a friend of mine for dragging me back in) and it'd be nice to have another reason to log on beyond the tedious grind for treasure to gene my babies up QwQ The last roleplay that I was in here died rather abruptly so... but I feel like I got a few decent posts in to give you a feel for my style if you needed to judge? Otherwise I have a few little things somewhere that I can dig out for you.

I consider myself a mirror poster, more or less. I try my best to give as good as I get because it only seems fair and I love having something to work with versus one liners so I just assume the same of my partners. While I have a wealth of characters that I use for a variety of purposes, I have an awful habit of creating more, especially when starting a new RP. I have no gender preferences as far as romance goes, more so because I have no control over how my characters feel and if they develop a thing for someone of the same gender, far be it from me to tell them otherwise! Besides, I'll probably be too busy crying proud mama bear tears t make any sense if I tried, haha. But yeah :D Hope to chat with you soon!
@Puffeh

Hope it's not too late to drop my name in the hat as well? I'm a returning player to FR (no small thanks to a friend of mine for dragging me back in) and it'd be nice to have another reason to log on beyond the tedious grind for treasure to gene my babies up QwQ The last roleplay that I was in here died rather abruptly so... but I feel like I got a few decent posts in to give you a feel for my style if you needed to judge? Otherwise I have a few little things somewhere that I can dig out for you.

I consider myself a mirror poster, more or less. I try my best to give as good as I get because it only seems fair and I love having something to work with versus one liners so I just assume the same of my partners. While I have a wealth of characters that I use for a variety of purposes, I have an awful habit of creating more, especially when starting a new RP. I have no gender preferences as far as romance goes, more so because I have no control over how my characters feel and if they develop a thing for someone of the same gender, far be it from me to tell them otherwise! Besides, I'll probably be too busy crying proud mama bear tears t make any sense if I tried, haha. But yeah :D Hope to chat with you soon!
7lsNeKW.png
@NobleSavage

The hat is quite large for many names :D

I would love to chat more with you about setting up a roleplay. I'll send you a pm.
@NobleSavage

The hat is quite large for many names :D

I would love to chat more with you about setting up a roleplay. I'll send you a pm.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
:3
:3
Still looking.
Trust me, you'll love my characters.
Still looking.
Trust me, you'll love my characters.
Boop
Boop
@Puffeh

I heard rp? Hello! :> Would you be interested in a super casual rp with me? I .an use skype or Discord. I'm a little more new to Discord but Skype's been acting up on me so honestly I have no preference.
@Puffeh

I heard rp? Hello! :> Would you be interested in a super casual rp with me? I .an use skype or Discord. I'm a little more new to Discord but Skype's been acting up on me so honestly I have no preference.
ATGt8wk.png100 Hatchlings Challenge U6ccL54.png
@Puffeh

Hello! I'm Jokerr, and I'm 20 I was reading through your post and characters and would love to have a chance to RP with you! I mainly do rp's on Discord and perfer to type longer replies then most!

I am all for any kind of RP and can do romance, MM, **,FF it doesn't matter to me! I also do a lot of dakrer themed rp's with depressing or disturbing undertones if you're into that lemme know!

I have no pereferance on which character you'd like to rp as but I do have some characters here you can take a look at and see which might interest you in a RP?

Vincent:
A hunter of all things monster. No not the kind that kills the beasties, the kind that captures them and sells them on the black market for high prices. He's very rude and rough around the edges. Vincent tends to push others away as he is afraid of people being close to him. (Bad things have happened in his past when he starts caring for others... cliche I know haha) Most of the time in past RP's he captures a creature then slowly falls in love with them. In other rp's he's been a pirate, a bounty hunter, etc. and I'm happy to have him fit into any rp.

Mortimer:
Nasty boy. The leader of a gang or mafia (depends on what you fancy!) He treats all of his members like family and often goes after things like gold and money, he has a reputation for being ruthless and most people are afraid of him. He himself loves to look expensive and spends his earnings way to much, often he will have a bad reputation with the government but always buys his way out of bad situations. He can fit into any setting as well!

Gail:
An undead spirit who roams the town he used to live in, hellbent over the lose of his little girl thanks to a nasty divorce. He's older (30-35) and has one daughter who he lost over custody over. His kid now lives with his Ex-wife who he hates. Truth be told he wasn't a good father or person in general while he's alive. In most RP's he starts out as angry and hateful but later learns how to make himself better for the good of his daughter. His life was crappy byt his afterlife doesn't have to be. Can really fit into any setting but I perfer a modern one

I also have two more OC's, one being a murderer, and the other being a paitent at a hosptail who has a robtic face due to an accident. If you'd like I can tell you about them too!

Feel free to shoot me a message if anything interests you! Best of luck in finding a partner! <3
@Puffeh

Hello! I'm Jokerr, and I'm 20 I was reading through your post and characters and would love to have a chance to RP with you! I mainly do rp's on Discord and perfer to type longer replies then most!

I am all for any kind of RP and can do romance, MM, **,FF it doesn't matter to me! I also do a lot of dakrer themed rp's with depressing or disturbing undertones if you're into that lemme know!

I have no pereferance on which character you'd like to rp as but I do have some characters here you can take a look at and see which might interest you in a RP?

Vincent:
A hunter of all things monster. No not the kind that kills the beasties, the kind that captures them and sells them on the black market for high prices. He's very rude and rough around the edges. Vincent tends to push others away as he is afraid of people being close to him. (Bad things have happened in his past when he starts caring for others... cliche I know haha) Most of the time in past RP's he captures a creature then slowly falls in love with them. In other rp's he's been a pirate, a bounty hunter, etc. and I'm happy to have him fit into any rp.

Mortimer:
Nasty boy. The leader of a gang or mafia (depends on what you fancy!) He treats all of his members like family and often goes after things like gold and money, he has a reputation for being ruthless and most people are afraid of him. He himself loves to look expensive and spends his earnings way to much, often he will have a bad reputation with the government but always buys his way out of bad situations. He can fit into any setting as well!

Gail:
An undead spirit who roams the town he used to live in, hellbent over the lose of his little girl thanks to a nasty divorce. He's older (30-35) and has one daughter who he lost over custody over. His kid now lives with his Ex-wife who he hates. Truth be told he wasn't a good father or person in general while he's alive. In most RP's he starts out as angry and hateful but later learns how to make himself better for the good of his daughter. His life was crappy byt his afterlife doesn't have to be. Can really fit into any setting but I perfer a modern one

I also have two more OC's, one being a murderer, and the other being a paitent at a hosptail who has a robtic face due to an accident. If you'd like I can tell you about them too!

Feel free to shoot me a message if anything interests you! Best of luck in finding a partner! <3
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
Sending messages to you both :D

Messages were sent.
Sending messages to you both :D

Messages were sent.
1 2