Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW ROLEPLAY (OPEN RIGHT AWAY)
1 2 3 4
"Hi" Ulbov says hesitant. He wonders how these 3 creatures all came to the same place. "Ok, I need answers. Where do all of you come from? This is very strange, all of this"
"Hi" Ulbov says hesitant. He wonders how these 3 creatures all came to the same place. "Ok, I need answers. Where do all of you come from? This is very strange, all of this"
QFXpYkj.png
Rune became scared afraid to agitate the poeple around her "I .. I wonder only wonder ... No one like me ... So I wonder ... Wondering .. Keep me safe"
Rune became scared afraid to agitate the poeple around her "I .. I wonder only wonder ... No one like me ... So I wonder ... Wondering .. Keep me safe"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Zura was done observing and didn't think these people were hostile. "So you know where we are by any chance?" Zura asked soon approaching the group.
Zura was done observing and didn't think these people were hostile. "So you know where we are by any chance?" Zura asked soon approaching the group.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
Ophelia hesitates, twirling her hair more intensely, "Where I came from isn't a priority now. I don't know why I'm here, and I assume neither of you know why too," She scrunches up her face for a moment, and the six circles under her eyes shine brighter, she blinks a few times, then moves away from the group, looking around.

"There's a hallway down this corridor, I can't see a thing."
Ophelia hesitates, twirling her hair more intensely, "Where I came from isn't a priority now. I don't know why I'm here, and I assume neither of you know why too," She scrunches up her face for a moment, and the six circles under her eyes shine brighter, she blinks a few times, then moves away from the group, looking around.

"There's a hallway down this corridor, I can't see a thing."
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
[@SlyRiolu @RenatoUlbov @Hellbringer @Fusn
I suggest you all subscribe to the thread to save us from pinging each other.]
[@SlyRiolu @RenatoUlbov @Hellbringer @Fusn
I suggest you all subscribe to the thread to save us from pinging each other.]
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
(already subbed) rune moves and looks down the hallway.
"Just a hall nothing down there. Is a door at end yes door at end" Rune looks to the others and sinks slightly making her more slouched "might be good to go to door"
(already subbed) rune moves and looks down the hallway.
"Just a hall nothing down there. Is a door at end yes door at end" Rune looks to the others and sinks slightly making her more slouched "might be good to go to door"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Ulbov goes to check the door. "Here we go" and opens it quickly, expecting something. And there is. The maniac group that chased him down. He shuts the door and screams to everyone "Run! The other way, quick!"
Ulbov goes to check the door. "Here we go" and opens it quickly, expecting something. And there is. The maniac group that chased him down. He shuts the door and screams to everyone "Run! The other way, quick!"
QFXpYkj.png
Rune fallows behind everyone as the group comes there the door after them. "No were go they catching up! Must fight back!" rune skips to a stop and looks to them "keep going no stop I hold them off no stop"
Rune fallows behind everyone as the group comes there the door after them. "No were go they catching up! Must fight back!" rune skips to a stop and looks to them "keep going no stop I hold them off no stop"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Ophelia's face contorts to one of annoyance, "Well, **** me gently with a chainsaw," she pauses, then looks back at the others, "I'll stay with-" she looks at the mutant up and down, "-her." She stretches her arms a bit, before the black halves start to stretch, her fingers growing into large claws.

"Shall we?"
Ophelia's face contorts to one of annoyance, "Well, **** me gently with a chainsaw," she pauses, then looks back at the others, "I'll stay with-" she looks at the mutant up and down, "-her." She stretches her arms a bit, before the black halves start to stretch, her fingers growing into large claws.

"Shall we?"
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Rune looks at her and nods "rune name rune" rune then looks ahead and runs at the group and headbuts one of them making them fall back do to the force run then skids to a stop and turns to one who came at her punching him hard in the face.
Rune looks at her and nods "rune name rune" rune then looks ahead and runs at the group and headbuts one of them making them fall back do to the force run then skids to a stop and turns to one who came at her punching him hard in the face.
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4