Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 379 380
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1490192
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1490192
all this looking at artshops has made me want to start my own... time to buckle down and get one set up lol
all this looking at artshops has made me want to start my own... time to buckle down and get one set up lol
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
You gotta devote lots of time into it xD I mean customers prefer to get their art within a month span xD
You gotta devote lots of time into it xD I mean customers prefer to get their art within a month span xD
Good luck witchie XD It took me a whole day to just set up my not so beautiful graphic wise hatchery XD
Good luck witchie XD It took me a whole day to just set up my not so beautiful graphic wise hatchery XD
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
ah, im only gonna be doing busts which take me like 1~2 hours when doing them digitally
ah, im only gonna be doing busts which take me like 1~2 hours when doing them digitally
Ahh alright, then I wish you luck with it! That’s probably one of the quickest way to earn that virtual money lol
Ahh alright, then I wish you luck with it! That’s probably one of the quickest way to earn that virtual money lol
if i can have permission ill draw ur characters and use them as the examples for the art shop and u guys get it for free if u want
if i can have permission ill draw ur characters and use them as the examples for the art shop and u guys get it for free if u want
Oml plss witchie ;D omg they'll be wonderful I want to hug you right now
Oml plss witchie ;D omg they'll be wonderful I want to hug you right now
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
You definitely are free to draw them if you like ^^ We wish you luck with your artshop!
You definitely are free to draw them if you like ^^ We wish you luck with your artshop!
I finished the Whisper! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1geExMQ.png[/img] I'm so proud of this one <3 [s]Don’t mind the smudge on the upper part of the paper, that’s supposed to be there XD[/s] Well, I mean, I mostly finished him... I just have to color him when I get the chance XD [s]And probably a top hat too XD[/s] [s]I would love that witchies, I would’ve responded earlier but The Flash was on and I wasn’t going to miss a new episode XD[/s] I'm going to go to bed now, but I might try to get at least one post in beforehand like I usually do XD But just in case I fall asleep, good night guys! ^^
I finished the Whisper!

1geExMQ.png

I'm so proud of this one <3 Don’t mind the smudge on the upper part of the paper, that’s supposed to be there XD Well, I mean, I mostly finished him... I just have to color him when I get the chance XD

And probably a top hat too XD

I would love that witchies, I would’ve responded earlier but The Flash was on and I wasn’t going to miss a new episode XD

I'm going to go to bed now, but I might try to get at least one post in beforehand like I usually do XD

But just in case I fall asleep, good night guys! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 379 380