Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 379 380
Goodnight Abyss! ^^

And good morning everybody! I'm supposed to get a windstorm today! *Throws out a sarcastic "yay!"* XD
Goodnight Abyss! ^^

And good morning everybody! I'm supposed to get a windstorm today! *Throws out a sarcastic "yay!"* XD
xk7ymDQ.png
guess what guys I have something to add to my wall of things I forgot:

I forgot a meeting with a teacher

twice

QQ

what else is on the wall? Well once I forgot a band concert I was playing in.

yep
guess what guys I have something to add to my wall of things I forgot:

I forgot a meeting with a teacher

twice

QQ

what else is on the wall? Well once I forgot a band concert I was playing in.

yep
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Morning Lugia!! O.o good luck

Wait, I need to add what Athus did because he will have gone back to the physician's room

XD June has literally gone into labour and she's taking out the trash like it's a normal day??? How do you phone the hospital in sims XD

Agk I'm sorry Burrito O.o
Morning Lugia!! O.o good luck

Wait, I need to add what Athus did because he will have gone back to the physician's room

XD June has literally gone into labour and she's taking out the trash like it's a normal day??? How do you phone the hospital in sims XD

Agk I'm sorry Burrito O.o
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
i have posted!

to have her have the baby, just click on her while shes in a labor and a "have baby at the hospital" option should appear.

i love playing the sims! i actually made lucine in the sims and played around with her a bit lol... i wasn't too happy with her though so i might do it again.

if you post your sims to the gallery i can put tem and june in my game! then there can be all sorts of adventures.
i have posted!

to have her have the baby, just click on her while shes in a labor and a "have baby at the hospital" option should appear.

i love playing the sims! i actually made lucine in the sims and played around with her a bit lol... i wasn't too happy with her though so i might do it again.

if you post your sims to the gallery i can put tem and june in my game! then there can be all sorts of adventures.
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
^^ Eeee really? I didn't know you could do that
My best friend got it for me yesterday to cheer me up ^^
^^ Eeee really? I didn't know you could do that
My best friend got it for me yesterday to cheer me up ^^
ive been playing the sims since i was little! i played the sims 3 as a child and then i got the sims 4 when it came out! its a really fun game, one of my favorites.

yup! i can put your sims in my game or you can put mine in yours! its a fun little feature imo.
ive been playing the sims since i was little! i played the sims 3 as a child and then i got the sims 4 when it came out! its a really fun game, one of my favorites.

yup! i can put your sims in my game or you can put mine in yours! its a fun little feature imo.
XD They've had a baby boy called Tristen but they don't really have room for a toddler room so um XD

Tem's outfits can be so outrageous omg she was just walking around the house in a floor-length red vintage dress XD
XD They've had a baby boy called Tristen but they don't really have room for a toddler room so um XD

Tem's outfits can be so outrageous omg she was just walking around the house in a floor-length red vintage dress XD
oh my lord. well, if i could walk around the house in a floor length vintage dress you can bet that i would!

thats so cute that they had a kid though!
oh my lord. well, if i could walk around the house in a floor length vintage dress you can bet that i would!

thats so cute that they had a kid though!
I've never played the Sims before XD

Oh man, Thalia did not want to see Athus at this time, this'll be fun XD

She probably won't be as angry as before, but it'll still be fun XD
I've never played the Sims before XD

Oh man, Thalia did not want to see Athus at this time, this'll be fun XD

She probably won't be as angry as before, but it'll still be fun XD
xk7ymDQ.png
i played sims before but it was too much work XD

Well Raphael just got himself into eternal torment wonder if he can get out
i played sims before but it was too much work XD

Well Raphael just got himself into eternal torment wonder if he can get out