Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF!] Lover's War RP Partner!
1 2
uh hi hello, my name's Valkyrie, but y'all can call me Val. i'm trying to set up this whole RP scenario, but i don't quite have a set world or plot? so i'm totally open to discussing these things!! all i have so far is: "The people of the North have always lived peacefully in the cold mountains, trading with others that come from different lands until treason and deceit began to spread, endangering the people of the North. They have set their sights on the people of the South, who have begun to be the main cause of their conflicts, and things have only escalated to the point of an all-out war breaking out. The East and West still remains neutral, and do not trade with the North or the South out of fear of having to pick a side." so basically, everyone was at peace until the South was like, 'hey, let's start robbing and even killing people of the North. who will find out?? oh, we should try and pin the blame on other's in their home?? good thinking, nobody will know.' and then the North figured it out, so the South was like, 'well, we were caught. let's just agree to enter into war.' and that's that, essentially. although i still need lands and reasons for this war to become more clear, so help with this is appreciated! my character's name is Hayato Ken, and he is a fighter in the North, but spends his time as a spy, gathering information by hiding in the crowds and infiltrating secret meeting locations for the South. what his case is, however, is that he happens to accidentally fall in love with a soldier of the South, and it begins to start blinding him, preventing him from contributing to the war efforts. some more info about Hayato Ken is: he is roughly 23, is a little over 5'5, and is a human, but i have not drawn him yet, so what he wears is: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34863900&skin=6933&apparel=23119,17232,22257,17273,6532,347,2125,17257,1749&xt=dressing.png[/img] and have i mentioned he's gay? and about what i'm sorta looking for will be: -someone who can handle death, violence, etc. -someone willing to do MxM romance as a subplot -able to try and help me flesh out this world and whatnot -is patient with me. i'm a little slow, and school has recently started for me. combined with work, my posts may be slowed down -can RP on either skype or discord. i don't do PM or forum RPs, sorry -can type at least 3 or more paragraphs, and thing barley over one paragraph makes me lose interest side note: you don't need to ping me! i'm subbed :>
uh hi hello, my name's Valkyrie, but y'all can call me Val. i'm trying to set up this whole RP scenario, but i don't quite have a set world or plot? so i'm totally open to discussing these things!!

all i have so far is: "The people of the North have always lived peacefully in the cold mountains, trading with others that come from different lands until treason and deceit began to spread, endangering the people of the North. They have set their sights on the people of the South, who have begun to be the main cause of their conflicts, and things have only escalated to the point of an all-out war breaking out. The East and West still remains neutral, and do not trade with the North or the South out of fear of having to pick a side."

so basically, everyone was at peace until the South was like, 'hey, let's start robbing and even killing people of the North. who will find out?? oh, we should try and pin the blame on other's in their home?? good thinking, nobody will know.' and then the North figured it out, so the South was like, 'well, we were caught. let's just agree to enter into war.'
and that's that, essentially.

although i still need lands and reasons for this war to become more clear, so help with this is appreciated! my character's name is Hayato Ken, and he is a fighter in the North, but spends his time as a spy, gathering information by hiding in the crowds and infiltrating secret meeting locations for the South.

what his case is, however, is that he happens to accidentally fall in love with a soldier of the South, and it begins to start blinding him, preventing him from contributing to the war efforts.

some more info about Hayato Ken is: he is roughly 23, is a little over 5'5, and is a human, but i have not drawn him yet, so what he wears is:
dragon?did=34863900&skin=6933&apparel=23119,17232,22257,17273,6532,347,2125,17257,1749&xt=dressing.png
and have i mentioned he's gay?

and about what i'm sorta looking for will be:
-someone who can handle death, violence, etc.
-someone willing to do MxM romance as a subplot
-able to try and help me flesh out this world and whatnot
-is patient with me. i'm a little slow, and school has recently started for me. combined with work, my posts may be slowed down
-can RP on either skype or discord. i don't do PM or forum RPs, sorry
-can type at least 3 or more paragraphs, and thing barley over one paragraph makes me lose interest

side note: you don't need to ping me! i'm subbed :>
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
Helpful bump. Maybe putting the type of rp in the title would help?

Not my cup of tea, but best of luck to you.
Helpful bump. Maybe putting the type of rp in the title would help?

Not my cup of tea, but best of luck to you.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
bbbbbump
bbbbbump
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump