Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Master's Acadamy [Interest Check]
1 2
I'll make a bigger openeing page and lore and all that stuff once I'm sure people are interested. So if you'd be interested, pm me or reply to this tread and I'll add you to a ping list for when and if I make a bigger start and a character sheet.

I wanted to see who all would be interested in a semi literate (so at least a paragraph per post) roleplay about people who can summon dragons that are connected to their souls? I'd allow multiple characters per person and people who would like to play teachers as well. I was gonna have it set in a modern setting so that there's modern technology and dragons. I'm also open to ideas on how to adjust it but right now here's a basic outline to see what people might be into.
I'll make a bigger openeing page and lore and all that stuff once I'm sure people are interested. So if you'd be interested, pm me or reply to this tread and I'll add you to a ping list for when and if I make a bigger start and a character sheet.

I wanted to see who all would be interested in a semi literate (so at least a paragraph per post) roleplay about people who can summon dragons that are connected to their souls? I'd allow multiple characters per person and people who would like to play teachers as well. I was gonna have it set in a modern setting so that there's modern technology and dragons. I'm also open to ideas on how to adjust it but right now here's a basic outline to see what people might be into.
tumblr_o8op89T4BA1thibc3o1_400.gif
@Friendzonefever

Interested! However, I do wanna know what races could be played? Like, just humans or?
@Friendzonefever

Interested! However, I do wanna know what races could be played? Like, just humans or?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Hhhmmmm I was thinking about that. Are there any specific other races you were interested in?

@dragonSeeker
Hhhmmmm I was thinking about that. Are there any specific other races you were interested in?

@dragonSeeker
tumblr_o8op89T4BA1thibc3o1_400.gif
@Friendzonefever I'm interested in this too! Almost reminds me of Eragon XD
@Friendzonefever I'm interested in this too! Almost reminds me of Eragon XD
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
@Friendzonefever well I have my own race of creatures...

That or maybe demigods or something? I dunno. Haha I had something in mind and then it left. TuT
@Friendzonefever well I have my own race of creatures...

That or maybe demigods or something? I dunno. Haha I had something in mind and then it left. TuT
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Friendzonefever
This sounds cool! Definitely interested!
@Friendzonefever
This sounds cool! Definitely interested!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png

Count me in, this seems very interesting!

Count me in, this seems very interesting!
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
This seems super cool! I'd be interested
This seems super cool! I'd be interested
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
I'm interested!!
I'm interested!!
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@Friendzonefever
This looks interesting! I have a few questions, but no matter what I like the idea. ;)

One of my questions is: Does it have to look like our dragons om this site? If so, then im fine. I was just wondering. :P
@Friendzonefever
This looks interesting! I have a few questions, but no matter what I like the idea. ;)

One of my questions is: Does it have to look like our dragons om this site? If so, then im fine. I was just wondering. :P
floating_hearts_pansexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczgv89.gif
I like your socks

Commissions are always open :)
1 2