Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Taste of Power - PART TWO (OPEN RP)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 78
She gave them another grin. "Sure. In's a lil different than out. They'll be askin' for papers at every corner. Lucky for you, we got that sorted." One of the other vampires, sitting on the table leisurely, indicated several forgeries on the table next to them. "And then we go." She grinned and led them away, through the tunnels again, some of the vampires calling after them. "Thanks for dinner! Nice of you."

Tem led them a different way, through the tunnels and out under a bridge over a river, emerging onto a riverbank made of shale and stones. "Consider it a tour. I can get you anywhere you want, even the rich places if it takes your fancy. City's been sectioned, see. Can't pass through legally."
She gave them another grin. "Sure. In's a lil different than out. They'll be askin' for papers at every corner. Lucky for you, we got that sorted." One of the other vampires, sitting on the table leisurely, indicated several forgeries on the table next to them. "And then we go." She grinned and led them away, through the tunnels again, some of the vampires calling after them. "Thanks for dinner! Nice of you."

Tem led them a different way, through the tunnels and out under a bridge over a river, emerging onto a riverbank made of shale and stones. "Consider it a tour. I can get you anywhere you want, even the rich places if it takes your fancy. City's been sectioned, see. Can't pass through legally."
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
They only nodded and followed Tem as she led them away. They frowned a bit when the vampires called out for them "Vampires.." Bjorn huffed a bit, he didn't enjoy the way they were eyeing him at all. The rest couldn't disagree, but now that they clearly getting help from this vampire, they should at least consider to be tolerable to her.

They stay hidden under the bridge, June stay quiet and listened to Tem before she'd looked down at the woman and speak "Hmm, is there any chance that you'd know where the heads of this town would be keeping important information at? After that we'd need a tour to the place they kept weapons and armory too..." She then noticed that she was still wearing the guard's armor and left her buddy back at the tavern too, oh well then, they got more important thing to be worried about than the guard.
They only nodded and followed Tem as she led them away. They frowned a bit when the vampires called out for them "Vampires.." Bjorn huffed a bit, he didn't enjoy the way they were eyeing him at all. The rest couldn't disagree, but now that they clearly getting help from this vampire, they should at least consider to be tolerable to her.

They stay hidden under the bridge, June stay quiet and listened to Tem before she'd looked down at the woman and speak "Hmm, is there any chance that you'd know where the heads of this town would be keeping important information at? After that we'd need a tour to the place they kept weapons and armory too..." She then noticed that she was still wearing the guard's armor and left her buddy back at the tavern too, oh well then, they got more important thing to be worried about than the guard.
She smirked a little. "Here to steal? Tut tut. Yeah, I can get you in. City's run from the tall house in the rich quarter. New bugger in there, that's why everything's gone to chaos. Don't smell like no noble, either. I can get you in, but they're heavy vigilant now, see, 'cause of all this goin' on. Not my fault if you get hanged, yeah? Also I charge extra for that sort of thing," she grinned at June.
She smirked a little. "Here to steal? Tut tut. Yeah, I can get you in. City's run from the tall house in the rich quarter. New bugger in there, that's why everything's gone to chaos. Don't smell like no noble, either. I can get you in, but they're heavy vigilant now, see, 'cause of all this goin' on. Not my fault if you get hanged, yeah? Also I charge extra for that sort of thing," she grinned at June.
Valdis frowned and turned to Tem "If you want to keep your.. undead life, might as well as keep her alive." She gestured to June "You should drop us at the armory.. while you and her get inside the tall house, get the information we needed, send us the signal as you as you got it. We'll blast this place down to hell and break down the gates with the army waiting outside.. you two might want to hold on to each other if you wanted to stay alive." Valdis warned.

June just sighed "You heard her.." She murmured, eyeing the vampire "Might want to think twice if you're planning on draining me dry, love." She finally found her ground again and grinned slyly down at Tem, Valdis wasn't lying when she said the two was bonded. Since there was an invisible force drawn them together, June can felt it and honestly it was kinda scary that she couldn't shake the bubbling affection feelings inside her chest when she looked at the vampire.
Valdis frowned and turned to Tem "If you want to keep your.. undead life, might as well as keep her alive." She gestured to June "You should drop us at the armory.. while you and her get inside the tall house, get the information we needed, send us the signal as you as you got it. We'll blast this place down to hell and break down the gates with the army waiting outside.. you two might want to hold on to each other if you wanted to stay alive." Valdis warned.

June just sighed "You heard her.." She murmured, eyeing the vampire "Might want to think twice if you're planning on draining me dry, love." She finally found her ground again and grinned slyly down at Tem, Valdis wasn't lying when she said the two was bonded. Since there was an invisible force drawn them together, June can felt it and honestly it was kinda scary that she couldn't shake the bubbling affection feelings inside her chest when she looked at the vampire.
"Come on, gorgeous, I've only taken two pints. You've still got five." She grinned, showing her teeth again. "Heh. Good for business, wars are. Everyone wants to get out. Sounds good to me." She headed down one of the other tunnels under the bridge, taking them on a winding rooute and out through a grate in the road that people would likely mistake for a sewer grate. It was a deserted alleyway behind a wall, leaving them free to exit. Tem indicated the wall. "Barracks. The ones they stay at. Gotta warn ya, guards tend to be at the barracks. If you go round the side, there'll be a barred window in the wall. There are a couple of footholds there, use them, climb that way, you'll land in the vegetable garden. Guards don't bother there, gardeners are easy to bribe or get rid of if they happen to be around. You gotta figure it out from there, 'm afraid. The armoury's kept in the building, right at the back."
"Come on, gorgeous, I've only taken two pints. You've still got five." She grinned, showing her teeth again. "Heh. Good for business, wars are. Everyone wants to get out. Sounds good to me." She headed down one of the other tunnels under the bridge, taking them on a winding rooute and out through a grate in the road that people would likely mistake for a sewer grate. It was a deserted alleyway behind a wall, leaving them free to exit. Tem indicated the wall. "Barracks. The ones they stay at. Gotta warn ya, guards tend to be at the barracks. If you go round the side, there'll be a barred window in the wall. There are a couple of footholds there, use them, climb that way, you'll land in the vegetable garden. Guards don't bother there, gardeners are easy to bribe or get rid of if they happen to be around. You gotta figure it out from there, 'm afraid. The armoury's kept in the building, right at the back."
"No can do, love. I prefer to keep a clear mind doing this." June shot her a wry grin before taking off her armor and handed it to Mark "Here, you'll need this." He wordlessly put it on, since they were almost the same height no one would even notice.

"I'll go lure the rest of the guards out while you guys climb around the garden, I'll let you know when the coast is clear."

"Very well then, you two better make it quick, we still got till night falls when the army will come marching right up at the gates."

June nodded before pulling on Tem "Let's go then." While the rest got to the exit and started to go around the barracks to climb onto the footholds to get into the garden. Mark would wait round the corner till they gave him the okay to start a scene.
"No can do, love. I prefer to keep a clear mind doing this." June shot her a wry grin before taking off her armor and handed it to Mark "Here, you'll need this." He wordlessly put it on, since they were almost the same height no one would even notice.

"I'll go lure the rest of the guards out while you guys climb around the garden, I'll let you know when the coast is clear."

"Very well then, you two better make it quick, we still got till night falls when the army will come marching right up at the gates."

June nodded before pulling on Tem "Let's go then." While the rest got to the exit and started to go around the barracks to climb onto the footholds to get into the garden. Mark would wait round the corner till they gave him the okay to start a scene.
Tem had a mischievous sparkle in her eye when the others left, leaning in and kissing June. "Interesting turn of events, huh." She gave her another signature grin before heading back down into the tunnels, leading her through them in another long, weaving path through the maze. This time they came out of a door that should have led into a house, but actually led into the cellars. It was a market street, although it certainly wasn't busy right now. Tem led her through the alleyways up to the richer houses, indicating the biggest. "It's all in there. I'm afraid they've changed up the guard since I was last here..."
Tem had a mischievous sparkle in her eye when the others left, leaning in and kissing June. "Interesting turn of events, huh." She gave her another signature grin before heading back down into the tunnels, leading her through them in another long, weaving path through the maze. This time they came out of a door that should have led into a house, but actually led into the cellars. It was a market street, although it certainly wasn't busy right now. Tem led her through the alleyways up to the richer houses, indicating the biggest. "It's all in there. I'm afraid they've changed up the guard since I was last here..."
June widened her eyes a bit, but leaned into the kiss briefly. Though she couldn't help to bit to shiver at the thought she could taste the scent of her own blood lingered on the vampire's lips. She blushed a bit and look a bit taken back, could only nodded dumbly before she wordlessly followed Tem led her through the maze. She looked a bit confused as to how they were led to the cellars instead, then followed her through the alleyways. Looked up at the biggest house, she turned to look down at Tem "Are there by any chances that you'd have some sort of teleportation power?" June suggested, shrugged a bit as many vampires would be portrait to have such abilities.
June widened her eyes a bit, but leaned into the kiss briefly. Though she couldn't help to bit to shiver at the thought she could taste the scent of her own blood lingered on the vampire's lips. She blushed a bit and look a bit taken back, could only nodded dumbly before she wordlessly followed Tem led her through the maze. She looked a bit confused as to how they were led to the cellars instead, then followed her through the alleyways. Looked up at the biggest house, she turned to look down at Tem "Are there by any chances that you'd have some sort of teleportation power?" June suggested, shrugged a bit as many vampires would be portrait to have such abilities.
Tem scoffed. "I am a dignified vampire. I don't turn into a swarm of bats." She pulled herself over the garden fence, landing in the shrubs. "We're just gonna have to look for an open window." She crept through the shrubs and the bushes. There were a lot of guards here; not the city guards, but new guards, and there was something in their eyes that said they belonged to the god. Maybe not even human.

Tem narrowed her eyes. "No smell at all. Just cold metal." She hissed. "But none of the windows have glass. I'll wait, you climb, and I'll come up after you."
Tem scoffed. "I am a dignified vampire. I don't turn into a swarm of bats." She pulled herself over the garden fence, landing in the shrubs. "We're just gonna have to look for an open window." She crept through the shrubs and the bushes. There were a lot of guards here; not the city guards, but new guards, and there was something in their eyes that said they belonged to the god. Maybe not even human.

Tem narrowed her eyes. "No smell at all. Just cold metal." She hissed. "But none of the windows have glass. I'll wait, you climb, and I'll come up after you."
June put her hands up in defense "Sorry, I was just curious since most vampires I've met couldn't even hold a proper sentence before they'd be tearing at my throat... for the ones that could, didn't showcase much." She murmured, genuinely felt bad for offending the vampire, whether was it from the bond or from her own feelings, she'd never know. June followed Tem swiftly, her eyes landed on the guards, she could felt that they weren't humans and started to worry a bit, not for herself.

"Stay safe." June frowned down at her then pulled her in for a quick kiss before she'd extended her claws and grabbed onto the wall, strong enough to punctured holes into them so that she could climb up as quick and silent as possible, June clearly have the advantages for things like this, being stealthy and swift, and kept an eye out for the guards, someone like Bjorn would have made some noises right now.
June put her hands up in defense "Sorry, I was just curious since most vampires I've met couldn't even hold a proper sentence before they'd be tearing at my throat... for the ones that could, didn't showcase much." She murmured, genuinely felt bad for offending the vampire, whether was it from the bond or from her own feelings, she'd never know. June followed Tem swiftly, her eyes landed on the guards, she could felt that they weren't humans and started to worry a bit, not for herself.

"Stay safe." June frowned down at her then pulled her in for a quick kiss before she'd extended her claws and grabbed onto the wall, strong enough to punctured holes into them so that she could climb up as quick and silent as possible, June clearly have the advantages for things like this, being stealthy and swift, and kept an eye out for the guards, someone like Bjorn would have made some noises right now.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 78