Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokébattles (dropped, sorry)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Enderborn7th
Probly they might be skipped for that cycle or kicked out.
@Enderborn7th
Probly they might be skipped for that cycle or kicked out.
ZPHN6ju.png
@flyingfennecfox Species of Pokémon: Ponyta Picture or Link: [img]https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:077Ponyta.png[/img] Name: Kasai Gender: Male Personality: Kasai is naturally a competitive pokemon who has a soft spot for racing. He isn't very shy and speaks his mind often. Kasai can sometimes be a bit of a bully but really has a kind heart once you get to know him. Crush: Open Children: Mate first Kin: Open
@flyingfennecfox
Species of Pokémon: Ponyta
Picture or Link:
File:077Ponyta.png
Name: Kasai
Personality: Kasai is naturally a competitive pokemon who has a soft spot for racing. He isn't very shy and speaks his mind often. Kasai can sometimes be a bit of a bully but really has a kind heart once you get to know him.
Crush: Open
Children: Mate first
Kin: Open
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Maybe instead of a turn order maybe we could have like a certain limit of times we could post before others do? Like maybe people could only reply once or twice before everyone has to post like:

Person 1: post
Person 2: post
Person 1: post (this being their last turn because everyone hasn't posted yet)
Person 3: post
Person 2: post (last turn)

And so on and person 1 and 2 can't post before everyone has at least one turn?
Does that make sense?>>
It's just an idea XP
Maybe instead of a turn order maybe we could have like a certain limit of times we could post before others do? Like maybe people could only reply once or twice before everyone has to post like:

Person 1: post
Person 2: post
Person 1: post (this being their last turn because everyone hasn't posted yet)
Person 3: post
Person 2: post (last turn)

And so on and person 1 and 2 can't post before everyone has at least one turn?
Does that make sense?>>
It's just an idea XP
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@flyingfennecfox

Species of Pokémon: Vaporeon
Picture or Link: Here ((Image won't work sorry))
Name: Deam
Personality: Deam is a fierce Pokémon, she is very stubborn and will try to get her way all the time. However, she is extremely loyal to her close friends and family. She tends to get a little overprotective if danger arises.
Crush/Mate: Open
Children: Mate first please
@flyingfennecfox

Species of Pokémon: Vaporeon
Picture or Link: Here ((Image won't work sorry))
Name: Deam
Personality: Deam is a fierce Pokémon, she is very stubborn and will try to get her way all the time. However, she is extremely loyal to her close friends and family. She tends to get a little overprotective if danger arises.
Crush/Mate: Open
Children: Mate first please
mttFeWV.pngIG78xZa.gif
@Enderborn7th Um, I guess we can skip them? So sorry @amberdragonling

@DarkElite020 That is a great idea, thanks!
@Enderborn7th Um, I guess we can skip them? So sorry @amberdragonling

@DarkElite020 That is a great idea, thanks!
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@Crumbleless @Hamdragon Ooo yes! I love those Pokémon, great choices.

Added, whose team would you like your Pokémon on? Sarah's or another? Or teamless? Please subscribe to the Roleplay, you may begin when it's your turn.
@Crumbleless @Hamdragon Ooo yes! I love those Pokémon, great choices.

Added, whose team would you like your Pokémon on? Sarah's or another? Or teamless? Please subscribe to the Roleplay, you may begin when it's your turn.
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox
On the Sarah team please. I'll roleplay him joining.
@flyingfennecfox
On the Sarah team please. I'll roleplay him joining.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@flyingfennecfox

You can skip my turn if you would like, I don't have anything else to add, as I posted before you did (your post was the most recent one), so someone else can post ^^

Just wanted to let everyone know so I don't keep people waiting only to have nothing more to add ^^
@flyingfennecfox

You can skip my turn if you would like, I don't have anything else to add, as I posted before you did (your post was the most recent one), so someone else can post ^^

Just wanted to let everyone know so I don't keep people waiting only to have nothing more to add ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Ok @SoulLugia11, thanks. ^U^ @Vistriai it's your turn.

@Crumbleless Yaay! Added him to Sarah's team. ^U^
Ok @SoulLugia11, thanks. ^U^ @Vistriai it's your turn.

@Crumbleless Yaay! Added him to Sarah's team. ^U^
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
[center][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/d/d3/302Sableye.png/250px-302Sableye.png [/center][center][size=6]Azoa[/size][/center] --------- Azoa stood ready at the corner of the Center, prepared to punch whatever would attack him into the cosmos. And then fell over in surprise when something exploded behind him. He whipped around, and saw a Magnemite shrouded in sparks, attached to a weird box looking thing attached to the Center. He could hear the lights flickering within the building as the Magnemite siphoned electricty from it. This was his chance. He could burrow through the wall and find respite within. But the Magnemite was just so... [i]Shiny.[/i] It sparkled like the jewels and gems within his home cavern. Instinct took over as thoughts were discarded. The only thing that mattered was the Magnemite... The sparkling, delicious Magnemite. He skulked towards it, crystalline eyes gleaming, and pounced, grabbing onto his sparkly prey.
250px-302Sableye.png
Azoa

Azoa stood ready at the corner of the Center, prepared to punch whatever would attack him into the cosmos. And then fell over in surprise when something exploded behind him. He whipped around, and saw a Magnemite shrouded in sparks, attached to a weird box looking thing attached to the Center. He could hear the lights flickering within the building as the Magnemite siphoned electricty from it. This was his chance. He could burrow through the wall and find respite within. But the Magnemite was just so... Shiny. It sparkled like the jewels and gems within his home cavern. Instinct took over as thoughts were discarded. The only thing that mattered was the Magnemite... The sparkling, delicious Magnemite. He skulked towards it, crystalline eyes gleaming, and pounced, grabbing onto his sparkly prey.
Blooming-Strangler.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17