Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 130
Cries xD
Cries xD
TvGyETb.gif
Dang, Chinese language lesson of the day apparently. Thank you both for educating me on this XD I bid Storm RIP if that does happen in 4 days :p
Dang, Chinese language lesson of the day apparently. Thank you both for educating me on this XD I bid Storm RIP if that does happen in 4 days :p
welp in china some hotels remove the number 4 completely floors are 1 2 3 5 6 +
and room numbers too

Sorry off topic

so i guees lotus and reverie rooming wit sunrise
welp in china some hotels remove the number 4 completely floors are 1 2 3 5 6 +
and room numbers too

Sorry off topic

so i guees lotus and reverie rooming wit sunrise
TvGyETb.gif
As a Asian that is true (sadly not that I want people to die it just looks weird without it) and do we know what time of day it is?
As a Asian that is true (sadly not that I want people to die it just looks weird without it) and do we know what time of day it is?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus in the RP it's probably like....late morning?
@SkullLotus in the RP it's probably like....late morning?
Yeah, I'd imagine it's late morning.

And there's a possibility Sunrise might end up switching. It's hard to say as of right now. We'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah, I'd imagine it's late morning.

And there's a possibility Sunrise might end up switching. It's hard to say as of right now. We'll just have to wait and see.
Holy goodness, what have I missed? There's no way I'm going to go back and read all 60 notifications.
Holy goodness, what have I missed? There's no way I'm going to go back and read all 60 notifications.
No need to. lol Just a bit more talk about the groups. Someone realized that one group has too many males, one has too many females, and there's no hope in evening gender out for Poncho XD
No need to. lol Just a bit more talk about the groups. Someone realized that one group has too many males, one has too many females, and there's no hope in evening gender out for Poncho XD
Ah, I see. Are we going to keep the groups as is, then?
Ah, I see. Are we going to keep the groups as is, then?
Hard to say as of right now. There will be additional info about that soon, I promise :)
Hard to say as of right now. There will be additional info about that soon, I promise :)
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 130