Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 129 130
Thank
I added it to Verti's form
Thank
I added it to Verti's form
fJ1MNlM.png
Cool cool love the drawings :D

As for starting, well, it'd be fair to wait until PureNarcissus11 comes back and says so. She started this whole thing after all (except for the chaotic off topic stuff, that was kinda my fault...be glad I'm taking responsibility for that one)
Cool cool love the drawings :D

As for starting, well, it'd be fair to wait until PureNarcissus11 comes back and says so. She started this whole thing after all (except for the chaotic off topic stuff, that was kinda my fault...be glad I'm taking responsibility for that one)
technically I came up with the idea to start this huge thing but shhh
technically I came up with the idea to start this huge thing but shhh
fJ1MNlM.png
Oh crap, sorry.

And you are silly :p
Oh crap, sorry.

And you are silly :p
Well, for me, not as silly right now. In fact I am VERY unenthusiastic right now. That's kinda been a thing for me lately.
Well, for me, not as silly right now. In fact I am VERY unenthusiastic right now. That's kinda been a thing for me lately.
It can feel empty sometimes. Well, my lack of enthusiasm is kinda mixed with other stuff and this isn't exactly the thread to talk about any of that right now honestly.
It can feel empty sometimes. Well, my lack of enthusiasm is kinda mixed with other stuff and this isn't exactly the thread to talk about any of that right now honestly.
Wait what? I feel like I just passed out but I've actually been awake XD
Wait what? I feel like I just passed out but I've actually been awake XD
MOONSONG FIR THE LAST TIME I AM THE ONLY POTATO DX<
MOONSONG FIR THE LAST TIME I AM THE ONLY POTATO DX<
I can't believe you guys even bring up the topic without me and agreed starting without me ;-;
I can't believe you guys even bring up the topic without me and agreed starting without me ;-;
Sure you can be tomato
Sure you can be tomato
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 129 130