Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | L.F. Roleplaying Partners
1 2 3 4
so...anyways I haven't got to read them,but you said your ok with fantasy right....would you like me to make up a thread real quick or would you like to discuss a plot or something?

@augurydemon
so...anyways I haven't got to read them,but you said your ok with fantasy right....would you like me to make up a thread real quick or would you like to discuss a plot or something?

@augurydemon
smallest2222.jpg
Sorry for taking a week to respond XD School made me busier than I thought it would. Yeah, having a thread for the two of us to continue our discussions on sounds great :)
Sorry for taking a week to respond XD School made me busier than I thought it would. Yeah, having a thread for the two of us to continue our discussions on sounds great :)
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
ok cool.
ok cool.
smallest2222.jpg
I'm sorta new to Roleplaying, but I'm active almost every day unless I know some things coming up. I'm willing to try anything, I even made a fantasy RP group a little bit a go on Goodreads, but no ones joined.
I'm sorta new to Roleplaying, but I'm active almost every day unless I know some things coming up. I'm willing to try anything, I even made a fantasy RP group a little bit a go on Goodreads, but no ones joined.
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
what do you mean by sorta new?

@ajaklis12

and with me I am mostly looking for people who are good at writing and and write long with detail and stuff..because I tend to get turned off by short stuff. I haven't found many people who that want to put up with me to write long....since I myself suck at being long and detailed I was hoping to find someone good to rp with to help boost my mood and my confidence. Since I am in college I have to get used to writing really long and being detailed because they want up[ to 5 to 12 page essays so I am going to need the practice .

but with me if it's at least a paragraph or two I should be ok I understand sometimes it can get shorter which is fine as long as it isn't 2 senstance the whole time we are rping then I just get all ugh and leave..lol.

what do you mean by sorta new?

@ajaklis12

and with me I am mostly looking for people who are good at writing and and write long with detail and stuff..because I tend to get turned off by short stuff. I haven't found many people who that want to put up with me to write long....since I myself suck at being long and detailed I was hoping to find someone good to rp with to help boost my mood and my confidence. Since I am in college I have to get used to writing really long and being detailed because they want up[ to 5 to 12 page essays so I am going to need the practice .

but with me if it's at least a paragraph or two I should be ok I understand sometimes it can get shorter which is fine as long as it isn't 2 senstance the whole time we are rping then I just get all ugh and leave..lol.

smallest2222.jpg
I started roleplaying with my first group just over two months ago. I usually write a paragraph every post, but sometimes more and sometimes less. In fact, I'm one of the most active and long winded members of my group.

I too am in college, so my activity might drop a certain week or over a few days if I have a lot of homework to do, but I'll always try to at least reply once a day to keep the story moving.
I started roleplaying with my first group just over two months ago. I usually write a paragraph every post, but sometimes more and sometimes less. In fact, I'm one of the most active and long winded members of my group.

I too am in college, so my activity might drop a certain week or over a few days if I have a lot of homework to do, but I'll always try to at least reply once a day to keep the story moving.
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
that sounds good....well if your like to try rping with me then I am ok with it/.

@ajaklis12
that sounds good....well if your like to try rping with me then I am ok with it/.

@ajaklis12
smallest2222.jpg
Yeah, I'd like that a lot. Will it be PM or forum thread?
Yeah, I'd like that a lot. Will it be PM or forum thread?
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
(thread)

@ajaklis12
(thread)

@ajaklis12
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305

I am going to die in RPs and school XX but here I am!

My paragraphs(I WILL TRY) will mostly be about 1-2 ish, depending on how rushed I feel XD I usually tend to load my paragraphs will detail though, so that should be fine--I'm also good with any kind of FR RP, and most Fan-Fics but I haven't watched ANY anime whatsoever so don't get me started :3 My responses might sould rushed though since I'm at school and I might not reply every day so yeah

@midnight305

I am going to die in RPs and school XX but here I am!

My paragraphs(I WILL TRY) will mostly be about 1-2 ish, depending on how rushed I feel XD I usually tend to load my paragraphs will detail though, so that should be fine--I'm also good with any kind of FR RP, and most Fan-Fics but I haven't watched ANY anime whatsoever so don't get me started :3 My responses might sould rushed though since I'm at school and I might not reply every day so yeah

bnskTgX.png
1 2 3 4