Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with Animatonica
1 2 3 4
Galaxy was quite big for her age and when she landed she sprayed dust everywhere. She tilted her head. "Did you follow me?!" Her voice was more gruff and malicious then she wanted it to be. She hadn't talked to another dragon for a long time. She was a twice moon born dragonet so she could not read minds, but she could see the future.
Galaxy was quite big for her age and when she landed she sprayed dust everywhere. She tilted her head. "Did you follow me?!" Her voice was more gruff and malicious then she wanted it to be. She hadn't talked to another dragon for a long time. She was a twice moon born dragonet so she could not read minds, but she could see the future.
Azalea gulped, and shook her head quickly. "N-no! Not at all! I'm just taking at least a day or two to explore the territories. I don't want to spread harm." Azalea said as calm as she could. "Um.. my name's Azalea, what's.. yours? If I may ask of course..."
Azalea gulped, and shook her head quickly. "N-no! Not at all! I'm just taking at least a day or two to explore the territories. I don't want to spread harm." Azalea said as calm as she could. "Um.. my name's Azalea, what's.. yours? If I may ask of course..."
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Galaxy realized that she was to hostile and this dragon would cause her no harm. Her eyes softened. She nodded slowly, not sure how to apologize. "Uh Im Galaxy." She said sort of weakly. She wished she hadn't been so mean, she was always like this.
Galaxy realized that she was to hostile and this dragon would cause her no harm. Her eyes softened. She nodded slowly, not sure how to apologize. "Uh Im Galaxy." She said sort of weakly. She wished she hadn't been so mean, she was always like this.
Azalea blinked, but smiled nevertheless, her colors softening. "It's nice to meet you... I don't suppose you're in conflict with... the Sandwings?"
Azalea blinked, but smiled nevertheless, her colors softening. "It's nice to meet you... I don't suppose you're in conflict with... the Sandwings?"
"Y-yah uh you too..." she stopped and held her breath for a moment. She really didn't want to answer this question but she guessed she had too. "Uh uh...uh yes..I'm a escaped prisoner..." she didn't know if this dragon was a spice but the close futures told her no.
"Y-yah uh you too..." she stopped and held her breath for a moment. She really didn't want to answer this question but she guessed she had too. "Uh uh...uh yes..I'm a escaped prisoner..." she didn't know if this dragon was a spice but the close futures told her no.
"Yeah, the Sandwing, I've heard they've got a lot going on," she softly chuckled, but realized she was talking to a prisoner, so it must be no joke to her. The thing that amazed her was the fact that a prisoner could escape. "I think you're tired. Do you want to have some water and food?"
"Yeah, the Sandwing, I've heard they've got a lot going on," she softly chuckled, but realized she was talking to a prisoner, so it must be no joke to her. The thing that amazed her was the fact that a prisoner could escape. "I think you're tired. Do you want to have some water and food?"
Galaxy didn't know how to reply to that, but was even more shocked when Azalea asked her if she wanted food or water. She was malnourished but didn't feel very hungry. "Oh thank you for the offer but I'm uh ok."
Galaxy didn't know how to reply to that, but was even more shocked when Azalea asked her if she wanted food or water. She was malnourished but didn't feel very hungry. "Oh thank you for the offer but I'm uh ok."
Azalea tilted her head, but then decided not to ponder more. "Well, do you want to go elsewhere? Or do you generally enjoy the mountains?" she wondered if Nightwings enjoyed mountain landscapes.
Azalea tilted her head, but then decided not to ponder more. "Well, do you want to go elsewhere? Or do you generally enjoy the mountains?" she wondered if Nightwings enjoyed mountain landscapes.
She looked away at the bright fires coming from the town of possibility far off. She thought of her home, a mountain landscape with grassy areas and long snows. "Well the mountains remind me of home, but I can go, if you want..." she brushed the back of her neck with her talon.
She looked away at the bright fires coming from the town of possibility far off. She thought of her home, a mountain landscape with grassy areas and long snows. "Well the mountains remind me of home, but I can go, if you want..." she brushed the back of her neck with her talon.
"Well, I can follow!' Azalea grinned. "I'm going nowhere in particular except home of course, but after I look around. I kind of grow tired staying in the same place, even though its like a paradise."
"Well, I can follow!' Azalea grinned. "I'm going nowhere in particular except home of course, but after I look around. I kind of grow tired staying in the same place, even though its like a paradise."
1 2 3 4